Flying box

Two Moons

 

“You’re coming to my party right?” Lydia, one of the popular girl in your class said to you. “Ehh I still don’t know yet, I’ll let you know.” You turned to your book again. “What’s up with her?” she whispered to her friends. You felt like someone staring at you. You looked up and found Aira rising her left eyebrow. “What?”

“Seriously Seolrae.. what happened to you..” she shook her head. You just raised your shoulders because you really don’t know what’s wrong with you. “The letter said, she’ll meet him at the night of the first snow.” You remembered what happened that night when your window cracked. Your mom said it was normal since the house you’re living in alone is pretty old. You bought that house after years of hard work, you of course don’t want to move just because one weird incident. “Where are you going after class?” Aira asked as she tidied up her books. “Groceries…” sighed you buttoned up your peach cardigan. “You know Seolrae, its been two months since I gave you that book, and you’re still reading it?”

“Yuph, for the third times”

“You crazy.”

“I know. Isn’t that why you like me?”

“Psstf you wish. I’m going Hoya is waiting for me.” Aira dashed out leaving you alone in the classroom. Something caught your eyes before living the room, dead pink roses in the vase. “Cih people here are too careless.” you stared at the roses. Unconsciously your hand moved on top of them. I wish I could do it just like that person in my dream. You grabbed them and threw it in the trash before closing the door.

You came in to the supermarket, took the basket and rushed to the flour section. Scanned all the instant cake making boxes (WTF?). Someone watched you from afar not that you notice anyway. Why am I feeling like this? He said.

“Ah there you are!” you found the pancake box on the top shelf. Tip toed you still can’t reach it. “Yes!” but then you nudged the other boxes. DAMN IT you quickly held your arms above your head knowing that those boxes were going to fall on you. After few second you realized nothing happen. Before you could open your eyes, the box flew to your basket (ofc you didn’t know).

Eyes now opened, you titled your head. That was weird, “Ah well..” you were about to grabbed the pancake box again but the one on the front row you were about to take earlier are gone. “What the…” you looked at your basket and it was already there. “O..kay…” you decided not to think about it. The person who was watching you before smiled.