Star.

Two Moons

 

D.O stomped his feet to the ground. The others held on to a tree to prevent them from falling. D.O power opened up a some kind of cave like way to the mountain. The others quickly gathered in front of it. D.O looked up to Kris, “You sure about this hyung?” he asked. Kris nodded and raised his finger a little fire came out of it. Xiu Min glanced at it and shook his head. “We should’ve brought Baekhyun or Chanyeol along.” Lay and Sehun chuckled. “Let’s go.” Kris said. All of them followed his lead.  About 15 minutes later, 20 of the dark master servants joined their journey.

 

>> 

 

“Hey Aira what are you up to after class?” you said as you put your books to your bag. “I’m going to the library with Hoya, he got some grades problem.” Aira rolled her eyes. You just chuckled remembering how Hoya hated studying but you knew he wouldn’t want to disappoint his super genius girlfriend right here. Maybe that’s why he agreed to go to that forbidden place for him. A chaotic noise came from the front gate. Girls were screaming and so did several guys. You changed glance with Aira and both of your quickly walked up to the window to see what was happening. “Isn’t that….” Aira said. Suddenly your phone rang, it was from Chanyeol.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoon Seolrae.. how long should I wait for you huh? Come down already.” He looked up to your class where you and Aira stood there. The other students noticed and looked up to your direction also. “Oppa.. what are you doing!” he just smiled and seemed not to care about those crowd surrounded him.

“Just come down already.”

“Fine.” You waved to Aira and she just nodded and got back watch the commotion Chanyeol made. “Wait wait oppa!”

“Em?”

“Just meet me in the car okay…”

“You don’t want them to know?” you rolled your eyes. “Just do it.”

“Araso…” he hung up and bowed to the screaming fans. “Oppa please take a picture with me…” he bowed again. “Next time, Oe?” he left to his car.

You looked around and carefully crossing the field and got out from the back gate.

“Good evening my lady..” he said as you closed the door. You glared at him. “Why did you do that?”

“You don’t like the attention?” he raised his eyebrows playfully. “Cih. I’m not like you.” He cutely pouted and the machine. “Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.”

If there’s a person who is as annoying as Luhan, that person is Chanyeol. Different from Luhan, Chanyeol annoyed you with his greasiness towards you. But he could always make you feel comfortable around him, his easygoing personality and his ability to keep the conversation going made you feel that you knew him since like forever. “Uwaaa!” you just realized where the car entered to, an amusement park. He smiled back at you seeing your excitement.

He opened the door for you and held your hand to help you jumped out of the car like a little kid but he didn’t let it go. He locked the car and pulled you to follow his lead. With fingers intertwined to each other both of you entered the park. “Oppa.. is it okay we’re going out like this?” few girls looked at both of you well mostly to him making sure was it really Phoenix or not. “Why is that?”

“Cause people are staring..” you looked around again and pulled our scarf to at least hide half of your face. “What makes you think I care?” he pulled down you scarf and walked again. He wasn’t there to take play some rides but he actually held a mini show there. The stage wasn’t big, you couldn’t say it was a stage either since it was not as big as his fame. “What is this oppa?” he smirked. “Just a little somethin’ some for my fans. I miss performing like this, being close to my fans. No st, no securities, no ticket money, just me performing.” You were amazed by his modesty and his love to his fans and his music. You smiled, glad that you were there to watch him perform like this. He was talking to some crews behind the stage but still didn’t let go of your hand. Some of the crew glanced at you several times, you could just looked down feeling totally embarrassed. “Five minutes.” The crew glanced at you again before leaving. Chanyeol turned around and finally let go of your hand. You looked up, waaaay up because the height gap between you two, you just realized that he was super tall. “No good luck hug for me?” he said. Your chuckled and tried to hide your blushing cheek. “Ah well I’m going to hug you anyway.” He hugged you, it was warm especially in weather like this, his hug was in perfect timing. He hugged you tighter like it was asking you to hugged him back and you did. He pulled away and smiled at you before leaving to the stage. “Seolrae unnie!” you turned around, Sunhae ran towards you. “Sunhae-ah! Long time no see…” you both hugged. “Oe. Cause Chanyeol oppa is very busy nowadays I don’t have a chance to visit you.”

“You can always hang out with me when he abandon you, you know that right?” both of you laughed. “Ermm unnie-ah…”

“Em?” your eyes were locked to the stage as he entered the stage. There weren’t much people there, only a class sized crowd and people who stopped to see. “How is Sehun doing?” you glanced at her. You could see she missed him. You pated her shoulder, “He’s doing fine. They already reached the cave not that we know what cave so don’t ask me but yeah he’s doing fine. Lets hope they’ll come back soon.” Sunhae nodded and joined you to watch Chanyeol’s performance. He sung all 6 songs from his mini album perfectly, overwhelming charisma, the crowd even grew larger because of his amazing performance even on a small stage like that. He even got down to bowed to a couple of elderly who stopped to watch him. “I think I have to make a song that suitable for you.” He said to the couple earning chuckled from everyone. You smiled as he bowed again to them and came back to stage. “So its my last song.” His fans shouted didn’t want him to leave just yet. “It’s a special song I dedicated for someone special.” People were awwww-ing and looked around wondering who the person is. “Whaaaa oppa.. so cool..” Sunhae said. You looked at her and back to Chanyeol, he was looking at you. You blinked at him and he let out a small laugh. “This is Jay Park sunbaenim's song, Star.” The fan girls went crazy cheering.

 

Baby neon na-eui jeon-bu

(Baby you’re my everything)

Shin-i ju-shin gabs-jin seon-mul

(A priceless gift from the gods)

 

He pointed at the fan girls in the front line as he took a seat on the edge of the stage near them. They lent their hands out and Chanyeol took it one by one. After he was done making a young girl's dream came true he stood up straight back to the center of the stage. Sunhae pulled you closer to the stage, few row in front of it. Your heart was beating fast every time he steal glances at you.

 

Nan-mal-hal-ge neol sa-rang-hae

(I’ll say it, I love you)

Nae-ga da hal-ge neon mal-man hae

(I will do everything, you just say the words)

 

Again he smiled and pointed at you. You could feel your cheek burnt, you quickly looked down to hide it. A chuckled from him ruined the song but he managed to continue the song.

 

Baby you’re my star

Baby you’re my star

Yeah girl that’s what you are

 

“Oppa! You were so cool up there!!” Sunhae jumped and hugged Chanyeol. He spun her around and put her down. “You proud?” Sunhae nodded. “And I know who’s the last song for..” Sunhae whispered, Chanyeol smirked trying to keep his cool. Chanyeol walked up to you, you looked up nervously. “You like it?” you nodded wildly. “You were awesome like always.” You said. “I mean the last song.” You quickly looked away. He chuckled and took your hand as he slung his other arms around Sunhae’s neck. “Lets go dad is waiting.” His dad? OKAY WAIT WHAT?!

 

“So.. this is the girl you’ve been telling me about?” Chanyeol nodded eating his burger. You bowed lightly. “You know how to pick a girl huh, I’m a proud father.”

“I learnt from the expert.”

“HA HA HA YOU!” his dad slapped his head. You and Sunhae just chuckled. “So.. I heard you wanted to work in entertainment also?” you looked up. “You can join us if you want to. There will be an audition by the end of the year.”

“Ahh no thank you, I don’t want to be an idol. I wanted to be a reporter or…”

“She wanted to be a host for traveling show so she can travel around the world.” Chanyeol said. “Ahhh that’s great. I think I know someone who can help you. I’ll talk to him about you. Maybe he’s interested to have a new young and fresh host for the show.”

“Really? thank you so much sir.” You bowed lightly. “Anything for Chanyeol’s…” you heard something under the table and his dad looked like he was in pain. “Chanyeol’s friend.” He continued. Chanyeol looked at you and you smiled brightly at him, glad that you came along with him.

 

“Aren’t you going to say hi to the others?” you turned around when both of you reached the front door of your house. “Its late, maybe they’re already asleep.” He said. “Okay then.. thank you for everything oppa..” you smiled at him and took out your key. “No goodnight hug?” he said. You turned around and crossed your arms. “Why bother? You gonna hug me anyway.” You laughed and you were right he hugged you anyway. You hugged him back and quickly pulled away when someone opened the door. “Oh hey Tao.” Chanyeol casually greeted him. He looked at you with his cold eyes. “Are you waiting for me?” you asked. He smirked and squeezed himself between you and Chanyeol and walked away. “Tao! Where are you going?” you shouted. “Weirdo.” You said. Chanyeol chuckled that rubbed your head. “See you soon okay?” you nodded and waved at him as the car drove away.

 

It was 2 a.m. when Tao came back to the house. He closed the door behind him, to his surprise the tv was still on in the living room. Slowly walked into the room and he found you sleeping on the couch soundlessly.  You worried about him that was why you waited for him to come back until you fell asleep there. You moved a bit as he touched your cheek, he jumped and quickly stood up afraid that you might see what he was doing. But you were too tired to care and snuggled to your pillow. He went upstairs and came back with blanket in his hand. He slowly put it on you and smiled. “Good night.”

 

>> 

 

Dead end. They reached the end of the cave. Xiu Min, Lay, Sehun and D.O looked at each other. Kris stared at the ground. “Hyung.” Lay said. “D.O can you?” Kris pointed at the ground. D.O nodded but Sehun held him, “Hyung.. if D.O hyung use his power too much this place will collapse and we gonna buried here alive.”

“He got a point.” Xiu Min said. “Yes hyung I’m not sure if I can control it or not.” D.O hands shook in fear. Kris sighed and pulled the scoop out of his backpack. “Lets do it Earthlings style.” He bent down. The others chuckled and did the same thing. Minutes passed, hours and almost a day but there was nothing there and they were pretty sure about it. Kris doubt at himself, maybe this was not the right place, or maybe someone took it or worst, you’re mother lied about the ship crashed around there. “I could feel anything, any sign of Exo energy.” Xiu Min said. “Me too.” Lay said while D.O and Sehun dropped them self to the ground panting. “I guess we have to stop here. Maybe I got this wrong.” Kris stared at the map.

 

They decided to call the mission failed after three days of digging empty holes. Before the sun even touched the sky all of them were ready to go home.  “Lets use this way, I guess it’ll be easier and safe way for us.” Kris said. All of them nodded and followed his lead. The tall trees made the morning feels like a dark night. All of them protectively sticked together, kept looking out for each other. Even the brave leader Kris felt it, something is wrong. Suddenly 20 people came and attacked them. The fight broke. Sehun fought 4 guys on the same time. They kicked and threw punches at him but he managed to keep it up flew them away with his power. D.O learned a lot since the last fight, he know can fight like a real fighter. He kicked one guy on his stomach but another guy came and pushed him to the ground. Xiu Min froze anyone who came near him. While Lay kept his eyes open to anyone who tried to do anything to him. It was a fiercely fight. Kris looked around his fellow member were all lost their energy. The opponent were too  much for them to handle with just the five of them. Kris took one guy by the collar and brought him along off the ground. The guy screamed in fear. “Look at me!” Kris shouted. The guy looked at him nervously. “Who sent you here!” he let go one collar. The guy screamed again. “Don’t d-don’t let me go…” he glanced at the ground he couldn’t even see. “ANSWER ME!”

“The-the.. the star family.” Kris’s eyes shot open in shock. Anger grew inside him and he let go of the guy and the guy fell to the ground. The star family? Seolrae? her mother? This is….