Between life and death.

Two Moons

 

Everything went into slow motion as your body hit the ground. You could smell the moist soil and the wet glass under you, the smell quickly turned to the smell of your own blood when it started to stream down your face covering your sight. Dead. Was the only thing in your mind. You couldn’t feel your body anymore, your breath became so short and so did your heart beat. It was like in all of those movie, when you were about to die your whole life flashed trough your mind. The moment you looked at yourself with your elementary uniform, your mom and dad proudly stood behind you smiling at you in the mirror. The first guitar you bought. Bumped onto Aira in the library ended being her best friend for years. Meeting Xiu Min, Lay and Baekhyun. Fighting with Luhan. Tao’s sharp eyes. Suho smile. Kris, Sehun, Chen, and D.O. Chanyeol singing for you and Kai’s soft and pleading eyes. Your eyes closed slowly. “SEOLRAE-AHHHH!!!!!”

 

>> 

 

Every single Exotics came out of their houses. The sky was redish orange color and suddenly the ground shook. They could hear roaring from the volcano, is this the end? They thought. “YOUR HIGHNESS!” Commander Siwon dashed inside. From the look of his face the Queen already knew what was happening. She stood up and opened the window. “The star…..”

 

“Master!” The Dark Master stood up from his chair and followed his servants out of the cave, his ‘castle’. He looked up to the sky. His eyes shot open. “NOOOOOO!!!” he screamed. Is this really the end?

 

>>> 

 

Tao closed squeezed tight his eyes. I’ll safe you Seolrae. He had never done this before in his entire life. You cant defeat death. He remembered. “SEOLRAE!!!” he could hear Kris, Lay and D.O voice and everyone rushed down. Everything also went into slow motion for him. “She’s not dead!” He took a deep breath and luckily, just before your heart beat your last heartbeat, he did it.

 

“KAI!” you jumped off of the building. “SEOLRAE!”

The next thing you knew Tao was already holding on to your wrist. You groaned feeling the horrible pain on your stomach as your body hit the wall. “I wont let you die just because of him.” You looked up meeting his tense eyes on you. Luhan and Kris quickly helped Tao to pull you back to the rooftop. Lay and D.O who was watching everything from the field sighed in relieve as they saw you got pulled back to the rooftop. They looked at each other and ran back to the building.

“Pabo! Why did you do that?!” Luhan slapped your forehead as he rested your head on his lap. You curled up feeling the pain again. “Seolrae..” Kris squeezed your arm when you cough lots of blood out of your mouth. Luhan glared at you and quickly held your hair up. “Can somebody just bring Lay here?!” Kris said with eyes locked to you feeling bad for you because you were like this because you tried to protect him. He squeezed you hand, Seolrae I’m sorry.. I said bad things to you but you still nice to me and saved me even if know you felt this pain because of it, I’m sorry.

Baekhyun turned around when Lay and D.O just got to the rooftop. He took Lay’s hand and dragged him to you. Lay quickly kneeled down. “Where does it hurt the most?” you pointed at your stomach. Lay touched it slowly.

Chanyeol bite his lips holding his heartache seeing you like that. You hissed every time Lay touch some particular spots on you stomach. The others stared at you painful face in worry. Lay usually doesn’t take long to heal a person but this time its different. Kai’s punch wasn’t an ordinary punch, there was some black powers involved. That is why it was hard for Lay to heal you. Luhan your hair hoping it’ll calm you just a bit, “Hold on Seolrae…” he softly said. You gripped onto Kris’s hand tightly, the pain was unbearable. “Aaaaaghh!!” it hit you again. Baekhyun couldn’t take it anymore he turned his back on you, running his fingers trough his hair holding his tears. D.O pated his back, giving him emotional support. “Tao-ya..” Suho kneeled in front of him. Tao was stoned. I.. I.. I did it.. I saved her! “Tao-ya.. gwencanayo?” Tao nodded at Suho lightly. But it seemed that he had drained much of his energy which totally written all over his pale face. “You sure?” Suho asked again, making sure that you were the only Lay needed to heal that night. Tao nodded with a small smile to reassure the leader.

Lay sat down, catching his own breath. Everyone felt relieve to see you now peacefully breathing, falling into a deep slumber.

 

Just another moment between life and death. The life you sacrifice to help others, the betrayed faith, the dead you wanted to recall, the nightmare you wanted to wake up soon. Just one, one more heartbeat, your last breath and his last chance. If Tao was late, you wont be there anymore. Baekhyun, Xiu Min and Lay will die with you and Exo Planet too. Not long after that, Earth wont have a chance to see the new world because there wont be 12 forces as the key and this probably would be the last chapter of the story. But again, time control. Even just a second, it's very important to know that you still have 00,09% chance to safe others to make a change, for a better chapter of your life. 

 

 

>> 

 

“Seolrae-ahh….” The light was too blinding you closed your eyes several time before finally opened it. “Appa!” you jumped and hugged you dad. You thought it was just a dream he would disappeared by now but no he hugged you back. “WAIT!” you pulled off. “Am I dead?!” he slapped your head. “Don’t be stupid. He was getting good huh?”

“Who?” you followed him, walking beside him. “Your friend, Lay. It’s not easy to fight the dark power you know.” you nodded and glad that you weren’t dead. Your dad tapped the seat beside him you sat there excitingly. “Told you that you are stronger than you think you are.” you nodded. “There are still lots of things coming in the future. Make you are ready for it.”

“But how should I know what to do?” your dad pointed at your chest. “Do what your heart tells you too.” you chuckled. “Yeahhh right dad.”

“Just like the moment you jumped off of the building to catch him. Do what ever your heart tells you to without second thought. Braveness. Courage. That’s our strength.”

“But dad.. I felt bad. I didn’t even think about Exo, if I died that time that means Exo Planet will be destroyed right? And oppas will be dead also…”

“What you did was completely stupid and irresponsible Yoon Seolrae, I do feel disappointed at you but the thing is you showed them that you had guts to saved other even if it hurt your self. That’s what Exotics lacked of.” Suddenly you dad grabbed your wrist. You glared at him. “Appa waeee!”

“How come you had so many pendants?”

“Huh?” he showed you. Snow flakes, Unicorn, Light…. WAIT. Dragon.. Kris oppa? You turned you hand, Suho oppa? Luhan oppa? You their pendants softly. “Appa ottokae….”

“Iyaaah… you’re such a player. Wonder where you get that?” You pushed you dad playfully. “What was that supposed to mean?!”

“They choose you Seolrae…”

“Choose me as what?”

Not even death can do us apart.”

 

>> 

 

Slowly, little by little, you opened your eyes. You stared at the ceiling for a moment, you were glad no know that you were back in your room. Even when your whole body felt very stiff, but waking up after two days of deep slumber made you feel like you were born again plus those pain on your stomach were already gone. The air was so refreshing even when the sun didn’t feel like reveling it self. Gloomy and cold, just the way you like it. You looked to your left, you were a bit surprised but you managed to hold your scream back in. No wonder I don’t feel cold at all. Because Chanyeol was there. Still in his dreamland, a good one since his face and breathing was so calm. You slowly sat up didn’t want to wake him up. Again you were surprised by another two persons sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor to your right. It was Luhan and Sehun. You smiled seeing how they really looked alike when they are sleeping next to each other like that. You looked at the clock, it was 8 in the morning. You quickly get up, remembering that you have tons of people to make breakfast for. “Emm.” You fell back down the bed. “Lets cuddle for another 15 minute…” Chanyeol pulled your arm again. You blushed and slapped his hand. “Seolrae-ah.. I’m happy that you’re finally awake.. but please I didn’t get much sleep because of that damn ship wreck.” You pouted. “But oppa.. I have to cook for our breakfast..” he pulled you harder and quickly hugged your waist. “Kris hyung wont let you cook anyway, why bother waking up?” he snuggled to your back you hit his arms. “Oppa…” you cooed. He lifted his head. “Lets go…” you pulled his away from you. “Fine if I have to wake up every one too.”

“YAAA LUHAN HYUNG SEHUN WAKE UP!” he shouted as he sat up on the bed. Sehun sat up in shock while Luhan curling up groaning in annoyance. “Noona you’re awake..” Suhan stared at you with his straight face. “Ya! Can you be more excited?” Chanyeol said getting off of the bed and pulled you along. You chuckled as Sehun slammed him self back to his comfy pillow. “O! who’s that?” someone was sleeping under the blanket on the sofa. Chanyeol glanced at it before opening the door. “Tao.”

“Everyone is here?” he nodded.

 

“Good morning..” Xiu Min, Kris , Baekhyun and Suho turned their heads. Baekhyun jumped off of his chair and hugged you. You hugged him back. “Ehem.” Baekhyun pulled away, threw a death glare to Chanyeol but he looked at you again with his soft eye. You smiled to him. You sat on the seat Baekhyun sit on before, between the two leaders. They gave you a warm smile that just lighten up your day. “Enjoy..” Xiu Min smiled as put 3 layers of pancake in front of you, your favorite. “I need to check the ship, tell me if you need anything okay?” you nodded at Xiu Min. He gave you the knife and fork before leaving all of you enjoying the breakfast. You took the knife and fork and ready to fill your tummy. Your bracelet made that awkward noise because the pendants kept hitting each other every time you tried to slice the pancake. You looked at it and you remembered your ‘meeting’ with your dad. “Oppas…” they turned to you. You raised your bracelet. “What are these pendants means?” you looked at them one by one. Kris cleared his throat as he stood up putting the plate near the dishwasher and got out from the back door. You turned to Suho, who was ready to leave also. He drank empty his tea and left to the living room. “Ish…” since Baekhyun followed Suho to the living room. Chanyeol chuckled and sat beside you. “What’s wrong with them?” you asked him getting back eating your pancakes. “They are just too shy to admit.”

“Em? Admit what? I just wanted to know about what are these pendants means..” you said with your mouth full of pancakes which made Chanyeol chuckled again. “EM!” you swallowed it. Chanyeol looked at you. “Why cant I see yours here…” you pouted playfully. His eyes grew wider in shock, it was too funny, his shocked face is. He softened and flicked your nose. “Cause I wanted to make it special.” Then he left leaving you dumbfounded staring at your bracelet.