Information.

Two Moons

I just wanted to inform you about several stuffs cause I bet some of you had been wondering and even confused by my stories hahaha. so here its goes~

 

1. Exo Planet caste system.

The Royal Family : Queens and Kings and their families. Their powers are great but doesnt use it too much. 

The Crystal Families : Lords and Ladies of Exo Planet. Originaly consisted of 13 Families (Water, Fire, Light, Ground Keeper (since they are from Exo Planet i called D.O's power this instead of earth), Air, Teleportation, Flight, Telekinesis, Frost/Ice, Healer, Lightening, Time Control and Absorber). The last family, Absorber, was exlied from the crystal family. The Crystal Families have the highest level of powers. 

The Pearl Families : The elite. Those who have important positions in Exo Planet. 

The Amethyst : Citizens of Exo Planet (Exotics). Lowest power level. 

 

2. There are currenly six Exos who already gave their pendants to you and they are..

Xiu Min, Lay, Baekhyun, Kris, Suho and Luhan.

While Chen gave his pendant to Hanin. 

 

3. Who currently lives with you:

Xiu Min, Lay, Baekhyun. Kris, Tao, Luhan and Chen (moved in with you after they found out about the ship)

Suho some times stay in your house but mostly still with his family.

D.O. lives with Hanin. 

Chanyeol lives with Sunhae's family. 

Sehun lives with his foster parents. 

 

and what else? is there anything you're still curious about? you can put it on the comment box and I'll answer it if its necessary.

 

>>>

 

and ZOMGGGG 122 subscribers?!!!! :') you guys are the best ever really.... thank all so much for subscribing, reading (waving to all silent readers out there, i love you no matter what) and commenting. I'm so touched by all of your comments it gave me so much energy to write everyday. I'll improve my writing skill (and my English) for you guys to enjoy this story better. I really really love you guys so much i feel like hugging everyone right now. :')

<3 lullabyme07