Reunited.

Two Moons

 

“Please.. don’t push each other!” Suho’s dad shouted trying to organize these panicking Exotics to get into the line. “Childrens and woman first!!” Leeteuk shouted. It was crazy. Exotics kept pushing each other, fighting for their life, shouting and crying in fear. The crowd got bigger and bigger as another team from other region came. I can’t do this by my self… Suho dad sighed. He glanced at the moon. Please come faster…

 

“Open the portal!” Prof. Lee commanded to open the first portal. His man nodded and pushed the green button. The portal opened. They waited and waited. A minute later a little girl jumped out of the portal. Their eyes widen in both shock and delight. The little girl was scared she bite her fingers looking around the unfamiliar place for her. Prof. Lee came up to her, “Little girl.. its alright. You’re safe now, please follow her okay?” one of his worker smiled to her. The little girl unsurely nodded and followed the lady walking out of the main lab. “Father..” Prof. Lee turned around greeted by his youngest daughter and her friend. “We’re here to help.” Hanin said followed by Sunhae’s nod. Prof. Lee smiled in relief and nodded.

 

>> 

 

The parents quckly came up to their son. Luhan unsurely hugged the woman who just hugged him. Mother… he thought. Sehun felt the same, he couldn’t still remember her face or voice but the woman’s hug was very warm and made him feels like home. Kris run up to his father, “Are you alright?” he asked noticing the pain in his father’s expression. His father nodded. Lay hugged his mother, “Where’s father?” the same question came from Chen and Xiu Min also to their mother. Sehun’s mother pulled off and stared at Sehun in painfull expression. “The Dark Master caught your father.. and Xiu Min’s too.” Exo eyes widen in shock. “While your father and Chen’s parents are still in the mansion for their recovery after The Dark Master attacked them.” Lay mother’s said. Suho looked around, no one came up to him, to hug him or just to greet him even though he might not remember them at all.  Kris and his father came closer to Suho. Kris father taped Suho’s shoulder, “Your parents are perfectly fine. Your father is now doing his order from the Queen to evacuate the citizens.” Suho bowed his head politely. “You are all here to safe us right? Lets go! We couldn't waste anymore time.” D.O.’s mother pushed him to the portal. “Lets go Tao.” So did Tao’s parents. Tao and D.O. stared at each other in confusion. “Wait wait!” Tao turned around. “What now Tao? Lets go! The Dark Force is on their way here.” Kris glanced at his father. “Father.. what’s going on?” Kris father looked down. “Wow wow wait. Father, can you tell us what’s really happening here?” Chanyeol firmly looked at his father. “We have to safe our family now.” Chanyeol’s dad said. “What about the others?” Baekhyun asked. Kris father looked up in surprised. “We came back because we wanted to protect this planet, to safe Exotics.” Chen said. Exo looked at their parents changing expression. Something must have happened before they came, they knew it. Chanyeol came up to his dad, eyeing him. “Are you going to abandoned this planet? Our homeland?” Chanyeol asked. “Are you going to leave father like this?” Xiu Min said, disbelieve on how his mom now looking down in guilty which basically telling him that his words was right. “Father… mother.. you always thought us to be a great leader, who protect their family their people and planet.” Baekhyun said. “And why are you doing this now?” Lay added. Silence.

Kris father couldn’t be more happier than now. These future leaders of their families had grown so much. Sending them to earth gave such a great affect to them. “I’m sorry to say this father. I lost my memory about this planet about our family, I thought I already gained back my memory of a father who’s a great leader of the family the one I look up too. But I guess I’m wrong.” everyone’s eyes widen on Chanyeol’s words. That word slapped his father. Chanyeol was a nice and obedient kid. On Exo Planet, you’re not allowed to talk back to the leader especially when it’s your father. Chanyeol’s journey on Earth taught him lots of lessons, is to say what he has in mind. Just like his father in earth, the CEO, who always asked him if he had anything in mind to say, ideas for the showcase or anything. That’s what parents supposed to do. And that was why he had a courage to said those things to his father. Baekhyun nodded at Chanyeol, giving him support telling him that he did and said the right thing. Tao pulled out from his father’s grip and came up to Chanyeol, stading beside him. One by one did the same. They all turned around to Kris’s father and bowed. “ We’re ready to fight.”

 

>> 

 

You stared at the cloths hanging on a huge ethnic wardrobe they had in a wide bedroom the Queen told you to wait. You chuckled, how this was like a movie came to live. “I look like a jedi.” You stared at your self in the mirror, trying the cloak. There was a knock on your door. “ Wait a second..” you quickly took off the cloak and threw it to the bed. “Yes?” you opened the door. The servant bowed, “The Queen told me to help you if you have any problem with anything.” You awkwardly chuckled. “No no I’m fine..” you said but she stared at you in weird expression. “But you’re still in your cloths.” You looked down to your red blause and skinny black jeans. “Do I really have to wear that robe thingy?” you pushed the door, letting the servant came in. “Yes you do star. You cant wear that on the street here, It’ll caught much attention. Eventhough it looks nice.” she said handed you your dress. “Well spoiler, you’re going to wear that kind of thing sooner or later.” You said, putting on the pulm colored skirt. She stared at your jeans. “So small.” You chuckled. She quickly bowed, “Forgive me.”

“Its okay really.. it is tight. Y-you.. can touch it if you want.” You watched her nervously touch your jeans like it was some kind of weird animal. You came up to her after you successfully put on the broken white short kimono. She came to you helping you to wear the brown vest and the belt. “There… you’re one of us now.” she said took several step aback to look at you. You turned around to the mirror.

 

 

“Wow….” Just like the first helloween costume you wore when you were 5. You admired it so much. “Wait. Can we just leave that there? Its weird to wear that inside the castle right? ” The servant put the cloak back on your bed. You turned around looking your self in the mirror when someone opened the door. The servant quickly bowed and moved to the side. You turned around and bowed when the Queen entered your room. She gladly smiled at you, it was like she was proud of you in something. “You look great.” She said to you. The Queen her self already put on her daily dress not the scary one she wore when you met her earlier. “You’re too Your Highness.” You politely said. She took your hand and dragged you along with her walking out of the room. She looked back at you smiling again. She seemed very happy you thought smiling back at her. The guards opened the wide wooden door, the main hall. Your eyes brightened. “OPPA!!” you ran up to the circle of Exo. They turned around so did their parents. Luhan was the closest one to you, so you hugged him first. “Seolrae..” he mumbled your name on your neck. Then another person hugged you from behind, Chanyeol kissed the crown of your head as he tightened his hug. You pulled away from Luhan and turned around to see Chanyeol giving him a smile as he caressed your cheek. Then Baekhyun and Lay came closer you quickly jumped and hugged them both. Suho wrecked your hair and Xiu Min pinched your cheek. “Ouch.. oppa…” you rubbed your cheek pouting at Xiu Min. D.O. hugged you as you pulled away from Lay and Baekhyun, Chen and Kris smiled at you from afar. “Seolrae..” Tao shyly came up to you, you hugged him made him a bit surprised. “Group hug!” Xiu Min said. “Oppaaaaa~ andweeee~” you tried to free your self from being squished in the crowd. Chanyeol grabbed your hand just when you were about to take a deep breath. He dragged you away from the others. “Father, mother, this is Seolrae.” your eyes widen. You nervously bowed to them. Chanyeol’s parents look at each other. “She’s the star.” They looked at you from head to toe. You glanced at Chanyeol hoping him to say or do something to make you feel a bit relax in front of his parents but he just put on his happy virus smile. Suddenly someone pulled you, “This is my parents Seolrae.” Xiu Min said. You bowed again. One by one Exo introduced you to their parents. Then the Queen called their parents to the other room. You and Exo waited in the main hall. “You look… different.” Suho spun you around. You sighed, “They forced me to wear this to make me look normal here.”

“I miss wearing mine.” Xiu Min said muchened his bread. “Whaaa oppa wear this kind of thing too?”

“You think… of course we do. Not as cool as our dad’s but its better than yours.” Baekhyun said. “Ishh oppa.. I want to see! I want to see!” you pulled Xiu Min’s sleeve. “Yayaya I’m eating!” everyone chuckled. The door opened. Kris helped you jumped off of the table you sat on and everyone straighted, making a line. “Suho, Chen, Lay and Sehun.” The four of them took a step out of the line as they name called by Kris’s dad. “You four follow me.” you looked up in worry. “We’re going to help Lord Junseo, you father, to evacuate the citizen while the others wait here for their orders. Got it?” Suho looked back at you, you knew why, he can finally meet his father, his real father. You followed the others bowing to Kris’s dad as he and Suho, Sehun, Chen and Lay left the hall. Not so long after that Chanyeol’s dad and Baekhyun’s came in. “Son.” Chanyeol took a step forward. Baekhyun followed Chanyeol as his father eyeing him. “Tao and Kris and Xiu Min”the three of them bowed their heads.  “Our job is to help the first team to guide half of the crowd to the second portal.” Baekhyun’s dad said. “It is much further so it’ll take lots of time and energy. So be ready.” They nodded and followed Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s father. You looked at Luhan and D.O. who stayed behind. Luhan shrugged. Suddenly Chanyeol came into the hall again. You stared at him in confussion. “You forgot something?” D.O. asked. “No good luck kiss?” your eyes widen in shock. “Ah well don’t need your permission for that.” He pulled you to him but Luhan protectively stood in front of you. “Move out hyung!!” you hid behind Luhan’s back while D.O. laughed his off. “Park Chanyeol!” Chanyeol’s shivered and quickly turned around greeted by his father’s firm look. “I’m coming father…” you gave him an apologetic look before he went out of the hall. “That crazy kid.” Luhan said. D.O. was still laughing. You were blushing like crazy remembered the last time it happened. “Lets get out of here.” Luhan slapped D.O.’s arm lightly stoping him from his laugh. You nodded and followed Luhan.  

 

>> 

 

“We can do that?” The Dark Master turned around to the little man. The little man nodded with confindence. “A traitor has to die on the south mountain lake.”

“You think she’ll fall for this?”

“Positive.” The Dark Master thought about it. Yes, he just turned out to be the type of person he hates, the type of person who made him hurgy for revenge. He ended up, being like them.

 

>> 

 

You sat up as someone knocked at your door. “O! did I wake you up?” Baekhyun peeked his head. You shook your head. “I cant sleep… you’re home?” Baekhyun looked back and then he sneaked in. He closed the door slowly like he was going to do a crime. You titled your head watching his weird act. “Em.. why cant you sleep?” he sat on your bed. His face was dirty and his hair soaked with his own sweat. He looked so tired, which made you a bit worry. “Go to sleep oppa.. you looked very tired.” You said, using your sleeve to wipe his sweat. He shook his head, “I’m okay.. I’m waiting for Chanyeol taking a shower. We shared a room.”

“Ahh I see..”

“Lets take a walk.” You brightened and quickly got up. “You might need your cloack. Its freezing.” You pouted. “I can handle Xiu Min’s oppa power. It’ll be nothing for me.”

“Fine.” He took your hand and peeked out side first before pulling you out of your room. “Baekhyun oppa..” he looked at you. “Are we not supposed to do this? It looks like we’re sneaking around.” He nervously laughed. “Ya! Are we going to get into trouble for this?”

“No.. we’re not. Don’t worry..” he wrecked your hair. Both of you stopped at the balcony. The night view of Exo was breathtaking. Lots of stars on the sky and the moon was round and bright. You looked to your left, far left, it was very dark like a blackout. “That’s the village.” Baekhyun said. “How was the evacuation go?”

“Was.. chaotic and tiring but I’m glad at least we already sent almost half of the whole population of Exotics.”

“Good. I wonder how Prof. Kang and Prof. Lee handle them.” Baekhyun gasped. “Oh my God you’re right…” both of you chuckled. You rubbed your arms because of the night breeze. Baekhyun chuckled. “Told you so.” You stick your tongue out. He pulled you close and hugged you from behind. “Might not as warm as Chanyeol.” He said. You just chuckled. He rested his head on your shoulder. “Oppa..”

“Em?”

“Can you sing that song again? The one you used to lullaby me?” he smiled. “Of course.” But before he could sing for you. “Byun Baekhyun.” Baekhyun quickly let you go and straightened up. “…” he whispered and turned around. You bowed in fear. “Don’t you two know what time is it?” Baekhyun’s dad said. “I’m sorry father, its my fault.” Baekhyun bowed again. “Go inside.” Baekhyun nodded and took your hand. “Stay. We need to talk.” Baekhyun looked up and turned to you in horror so did you. “Father…”

“Go inside Baekhyun.” Baekhyun let go of your hand and went inside, giving you one last concern look before disappearing in the dark corridor. Suddenly Baekhyun’s dad took off his cloak and put it around you. You were a bit surprised and quickly bowed. “Thank you.” He said. You looked up curiously. “He changed a lot and I’m sure its because of you.” You waved your hand. “No no I have nothing to do with it.” He chuckled. “Yes you do. He was always alone, I never really been there for him since his childhood to really teach him about life. But the way he act, thinks and say now, how brave he is and reposible he is, it happened after he came back from Earth.” You could only listened to what Baekhyun’s father was saying. “Not only in Baekhyun but the others too. I’m so proud and glad they didn’t turn out to be like us.” He looked down disappointed at him self and his fellow brothers. “Thank you once again for taking care of them well..” you bowed to him again. “Do you like him?” your eyes widen in shock a his sudden question which totally out of the topic. You cursed your self inside. “I.. I..”

“Did he give you his pendant?” you nervously nodded. He smirked That kid.. “Can I see it?” you cursed your self again. What will he say if he sees not only his son’s pendant but the other’s too. He chuckled again. “Its okay if you don’t want to show me. I just.. I don’t know its hard to see your little boy had grown up into a men.” He said ,you just nodded. “Is there anything you’re still curious about?” he asked you. You looked at the sky. “Is it always dark here?” he sighed. “Yes. After your father left and Jungtaek came back it has been an endless night here.”

 

>> 

 

The next day you opened your eyes still didn’t believe in your eyes that you woke up in a different room than you room. You rubbed your eyes and went into the bathroom, which was as big as your whole living room back on Earth. A broken white lace tunic was already set on your bed with a shorter brown cloak laid beside it. “Whats up with this planet and cloak?” you quickly dressed up. You tied the cloak on your neck when someone knocked at your door. “Come in..” you said as you spun around checking your self in the mirror. “Wow..” you looked in the mirror, Suho stood there in front of the door.

 

“Wow…” you did the same as you checked on him from head to toe. “How do I look?” he asked. “Great!” he smiled. “Lets go, the breakfast is ready.”

You met the other on the way to the main hall. All of them were wearing the same costume and they also wore their symbols, freely and proudly now. “You look beautiful.” Chanyeol stood behind you. You looked up to him and smile. All of you came into the main hall and to your surprised the Dark Master was there with a bunch of his army. Kris and Suho quickly stood in front of the others protectively. Lay and Chen proctectively stood beside you. Kris father signed all of you to come closer to them. You felt shivers down your spine as The Dark Master eyeing you. Your heart beating faster in fear, it was the first time you saw him. He wore a long black velvet cloak and ofcourse with the glowing stick of his in his left hand. You gasped as you saw four people kneeled on the floor. It was Sehun's father, Xiu Min's, Kai and his dad. “You got traitors in your blood.” The Dark Master said. Chanyeol’s dad smirked. “Why don’t you look into the mirror.” Both of them glared at each other. The Queen taped Chanyeol’s dad shoulder. He bowed and took a step back. “What have they done?”

“Not them. But him.” He kicked Kai. Sehun, Tao and Kris were ready to attack him but their father eyed them they quickly calming their self down. You took Tao’s hand and looked at him. He gave you a bitter smile and nod. He stomped his stick and you all could see what Kai had done. You gasped as you saw the scene when Tao pushed you off of the building, it was Kai’s plan. Kai kidnap you and the moment you and him almost fall from the building. And the scene where his nanny died and the moment he muted your mom and Sehun’s father. “He was under your influence!” you shouted. Earning a glare from everyone. You looked down in embarrassment. The Dark Master laughed followed by his force. “You knew it well what happen to a traitor right?” he asked the Queen. The Queen just kept shut. “This boy have to die in the Southern Mountain Lake.” Everyone gasped. “Whats all of this Your Highness?!” Tao’s dad asked. “Lets talk in the other room.” The Queen said. “But your highness..” Suho dad said but the Queen nodded to them. The room was filled with tansity. The Crystal Family watched the Dark Sevant in caution. You peeked from behind Kris back. Kai…. He looked up to you, you blinked at him. His eyes… it was brown and pilled with tears. You walked up to him but the dark servant blocked you and Kris quickly pulled you away. “What are you doing!” he whispered. You looked down. Not so long after that the Queen and the Dark Master came back. “Let them go.” He said to his servants. Everyone was a bit surprised. “Keep your promise.” He said before he left. Everyone watched as the Queen walked out the room. “Your Highness.. are you going to explain us what happen?” she left. “Aish…” Tao’s dad quickly helped Xiu Min’s dad to stand up so did the others. “Kai!” Sehun came up to him. Kai just gave them a weak smile. “Are you okay?” you cupped his face. He nodded slowly. The door slammed open. “Jonghoon! Kai!” a beautiful woman came and quikly hugged the two. “Mother..” Kai whispered. You smiled as you could see finally he families are now reunited.

 

>> 

 

You woke up from your sleep, sweating. It wasn’t really a bad dream but you could still remember the scene, you were running to nowhere end forest being chase by something. You put your hand on your chest, it was still beating faster than normal speed. You looked around and you decided to take a walk maybe it’ll help to calm you down. Not forgetting your cloak, you went out your room heading to the balcony Baekhyun took you yesterday. Someone was already there. “Kris oppa..” you called him. He turned around and gave you a warm smile. “What are you doing in this hour?” you leaned to the railing beside him. “Bad dream.” You sighed. “Are you okay now?” you nodded. It was silent, You could only hear the trees hit by the light wind, the water in the fountain, the sound of crickets and Kris and you breathing. He suddenly pulled your head and rested it on his shoulder. He your hair, humming a song with his deep voice. You smiled enjoying the moment while watching the view in front of you. Then something caught your eyes and Kris’s also.”Is that the Queen?” you squinted your eyes. “Where is she going in this time? And alone.” You said again. Kris ran back inside. “Oppa!”

“You stay here.”

“No. I’m coming with you.” He looked at you and you looked firmly back at him. He felt defeated and nodded to you. Both of you quickly ran down the stairs, thank God you arrived just before the Queen came out of the gate. Kris protectively held you hand. Both of you waited until it was safe to came out then you both came out of the gate followed the Queen in safe distance. “Hop on.” He taped his back. “Huh?”

“Its easier for us to stalk from above.” He said. You nodded and hopped on to his back, both of you flew up to the sky. You couldn’t really see the Queen but Kris could since its also his power to see from quite far distance. “Oppa.. does the Queen have a power too?” Kris nodded. “Royal and Crystal Family are in the same level but they don’t really use their powers.” He said. “Why?”

“I don’t know.”

“What’s the Queen’s power?”

“That… I don’t know either.” You titled you head. Why are there so many secrets in this planet you thought. Kris suddenly stopped. “Wh-what is it?” he lowered both of you until you both reached the ground again. “T-this is.. the Dark Master’s area.”he said. He held your hand, tighter this time. You could feel his nervouseness and it scared you even more that both of you were actually in a dangerous place, worst it was your enemy’s area. You heard the most scaries sound from a thrumpet a deep one. Both of you hid behind a tall tree. You could see the dark servats gathered making a line on the side of the long stairs. They cheered and laughing as the Queen climbing up the stairs. She looked fearless and didn’t give a about what was happening around her. She finally reached the top, where the Dark Master sat on his golden chair. “You’re here.”

“As I promised.” She said. “Good.”

“I cant believe you’re this stupid. Sacificing your throne and your life for a little sheep like him.” You gasped. Kris eyes widen in shock. The Queen just stared at him with no words. “Why do you want to safe the earth so bad little sist?”

“Becaue we promised to.”

The Dark Master laughed followed by his Dark Servants. He handed her a bottle. She took it. “What is that oppa?” Kris was stoned he couldn’t even think in that moment. “Keep your promise. Leave them and let them do their job. You can have this planet and share it with your people but let my people restart their life in Earth.” The Dark Master nodded. You squeezed Kris arms as the Queen opened the bottle cap. “AND—“ Kris closed your mouth blocking yout scream. The Queen drank the liquid down.  Two of the dark servants helped her to jump into the wooden boat. They paddled it to the center of the famous Southern Mountain Lake. The two servants pushed her into the water followed by massive cheer from the Dark Force. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry guys to keep you waiting. huah finally finished this chapter. it wasnt easy at all trust me. I squeezed my brain in order to keep my imagination actived. As you can see here I'm so obsessed with Star Wars hahaha sorry for that. OMG I JUST CANT I MAGINE EXO WEARING JEDI COSTUME IT'LL BE FREAKIN AWESOME >.< i hope you like this chapter cause i put so much afford to it and please please wait a little bit longer for the next chapter okay? i love you all very very much! <3lullabyme07

AND OH MY GOD HAVE YOU SEEN EXO PERFOMANCE IN SM TOWN LA?!! GULL I CANT EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEL!!!!