The End.

Two Moons

His power curses lies only in his stick. “

 

As you moved your head, you realized you could now move your body again.

 

Back on Earth. Suho disappeared from the family portrait that was hanging on the living room wall. His ‘earth’ parents only have one son and its Jiho and Jiho doesn’t have any big brother.

 

“Oh my god!” your mother was shocked. Not because the vase dropped to the floor but because she could finally have her voice back. “A!” she tested her voice again as the words heard she touched her uncontrollably heart beat. My daughter… my star..

 

D.O. stood up abruptly. “D.O ya.. what’s wrong?” Hanin asked also lifted her head from her palm. “I-I- I can see again!” Hanin eyes widen in shock and happiness. “I-I-I…” he couldn’t even explain the sudden memories of his past life came back. Everything flashed through his mind like a movie. He quickly went to the portal but it was closed. “What-what happened to the portal?” Hanin looked at her father in worry. “It went down few minutes ago.” D.O. eyes widen in shock. “Then.. how should they come back?”

 

Luhan and Sehun looked at each other. They seemed to realize it too that both of them finally remembered what they had been missing for the whole two years, their memories. Suho looked back to his mom and dad he could finally remember.

 

“How…” the Dark Master dropped you to the ground but luckily Kris was fast enough to catch you. The other Exo quickly came surround you. Baekhyun cupped your face looked deep into your eyes as Kris put you down. You softly smiled at him to tell him that you’re alright and to the others too. Suho took your right wrist and held it up. You stared at your own hand holding the gold dagger. “Now we just have to find our way home.” He said. The others looked worry because of what happened to the portal but they nodded anyway. You bite your lips. He—they, thought your job was just to take that dagger and bring the Exo back to Earth but there was something you’re not telling them and it kills you to keep it from them. All of you turned around to see the Dark Master and The Queen finally reuniting. “H-how come?” he was scared. Very scared. Of course, he’s now only an ordinary Exotic just like everyone else. “You don’t know anything about Exo Planet.” She said. “but you drank the poison and I saw you drown in that lake.”

You were a bit surprised as she glanced at you and smile. You had now idea why but it seemed that she was telling you something with that smile. “The true meaning of sacrifice.” You remembered what she had told you before. “What?” Lay asked. “A-anni..” you snapped out of your thought.

“Lets get this over now. Surrender or..”

“Now way that I’m going to surrender to you!” The Dark Master said. “But you don’t have your dark power with you now.”

The Dark Master just smirk and as you saw that smirk, you swear something bad is going to happen in any second. The door slammed open. Chanyeol’s father shot his fire in a speed of light.

The dark master disappeared with a puff of black smoke that started to fill the room again. Everyone coughed in agony. A pair of arm protectively pulled you into its embrace. It was cold, Xiu Min for sure. As the smoke slowly disappeared you opened your eyes to tons of waiting Dark Forces in the room. They weren’t Exotics who followed the Dark Master, but a monster behind a mask.

They were all the same. And it scared the hell out of everyone. You gripped on Xiu Min’s arms, cursing everything you can think of. The Dark Master reappeared on the stone of vow. “ATTACK!”

You looked up to Xiu Min, his eyes widen in shock looking down at you. He was fighting with him self. Leave you there and fight with the others or stay there with you. But you nodded to him, telling him that its okay. He nodded to you and let you go. You took a deep breath, held the dagger tighter in your hand. Everything went into slow motion for you. Suho and Chanyeol were shooting water and fire everywhere. A wild tornado blew as Sehun raised his hand, throwing the dark armies away. A dark army rolled on the floor, palming his eyes that were blinded by Baekhyun’s light. Kris and Tao were fighting the dark army together as Chen electrified the others. Xiu Min froze everyone that came too close to him and Lay and Luhan used the bricks to kill them. And Kai disappeared and reappeared very fast after he punched them on the face or stomach. And the Crystal Family leaders and their wives fighting to protect their sons.

God please be here with us. Please protect oppas and let them come back to Earth safely. And Dad.. lend me your power and braveness. “Hyaaaaaaaaa~” your eyes shot open as a dark army ran towards you. You bend on your right knee and stabbed the dagger to him. He gasped again as you twisted the dagger and pushed it further into his stomach. You pulled the dagger out of him and poof! He disappeared. Your eyes widen in shock as you realized what just happen. Still not believing your self that you managed to do that, “Seolrae!” you turned around slowly. Kris raised his thumb up and giving you his proud smile. You nodded and attacked another dark army around you. If they were a human or at least an Exotic, you probably showered by blood right now. You killed countless of them but they kept reappearing out of nowhere. The Dark Master laughed above the stone of vow. “And you don’t know anything about dark power either dear twin sister.” He laughed again. You looked at the Queen but she was already had her eyes on you. You run up to her. “Your highness…”

“Seolrae.. the time is near.” She concernedly looked up. You looked up to her direction. The moon was slowly parted into two. “What should we do?!” you glared at her. “Sehun!!” Luhan shouted. Sehun fainted on the ground. You run up to them, killed more dark army on your way to them. Sehun’s head was bleeding. “Sehun-ah!!” Lay came over and kneeled beside you, quickly put his hand on Sehun’s head. You bite your lips watching them. “Ahhh..” Sehun hissed. “Are you okay?”

“He cant fight like this.” Lay said, even though he successfully healed him but Sehun still needed a rest. “Oppas.. you have to come back now.” you said to the three of them. “How?”

“The other portal, It’s still open.” Taemin came up with the idea. Your eyes lightened up. “But wouldn’t it be too far? Because the other portal leads to Prof. Kim’s lab not to the stone of vow on earth.” You said looking up to the Queen. “You can use that one. But it’s only a one way portal. If you go there you cant come back.” The Queen said. Lay and Luhan looked at each other. “But.. how about the others?”  Sehun asked still massaging his own head.

“Kids! Go there. Sehun’s hurt. We’ll handle them.” Chen’s father said. Chen and Baekhyun turned around to find you, Luhan and Lay kneeled on the floor surrounded Sehun. Chen looked back to his father. His father nodded, “Go.”

Kris and Chanyeol father stood in front of their sons. “Son, go with them.” Chanyeol threw his fireball to the dark army who came from behind them. “What?” he was still busy fighting to hear what his father was trying to say. “Kris!”

“Go with the others!” Kris eyes widen as he saw the others circled in the corner of the room. “Chanyeol!” Chanyeol looked at Kris. Kris pointed at the others. He looked at the others and looked back to his father. He was fighting with him self. “GO!” his father pushed him. “Suho!” Kris shouted. The three of them ran up to them.

 

“You all have to go.” The Queen said firmly. You nodded wildly to them. “No. We have to stay here. We wont leave our parents here.” Chanyeol said. “But oppa…” Chanyeol glared at you. You looked down in fear. The Queen worriedly looked up to the sky. As they having the discussion, they still managed to fight any dark armies who came too close to them. Especially Kris and Chanyeol who seemed not going to stop to fight any time soon. Suddenly they heard a scream. It was Baekhyun’s mother. Baekhyun stood up and ran to her. Chanyeol and Suho quickly followed them. “I’m sorry but we cant.. at least not now.” Kris followed the others. “OPPA! WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS HARD FOR ME!” you shouted to them. Your body started to shake in respond to your boiling anger you couldn’t let out. Tears started to pile up your eyes. Sehun tried to get up with Luhan and Kai’s help. “Taemin-ah… please take them there.” You whispered to Taemin. He looked at you in concern. “Safe your self too.” you added with a smile. He looked at Sehun and back at you. He nodded. You smiled in relief. Taemin bowed his head to the Queen behind you. “Lets go.” Taemin held Sehun’s arm. You hugged Xiu Min and Lay. They hugged you back tightly. “We’ll be waiting for you Seolrae.” Lay caressed your back. You tightened your hug with out a word before letting them go. You came up to Luhan. “Thank you oppa..” you hugged him. He hugged you back but quickly pulled away. He took your chin and lifted your face up. His gaze pierced right into your eyes. “You’ll come too right?” you nodded nervously. He sighed, wasn’t the answer he was looking for but good enough to make him go. He kissed your forehead and gave you a warm but more to concern smile before heading out of the tower with the other four.  

 

Commander Siwon came in. He bowed his head to you and the Queen. “We only got 30 minutes.” Your eyes widen in shock followed by enormous fear that made your legs weaken. You were sure that you’re going to faint in any minute. “What should we do??” you stared at both Commander and The Queen trying to calm your self down. The commander bowed his head, “I’m ready for my next order, even if its means my last order.” He looked up. The Queen took a deep breath. “I’ll distract him. You help the Crystal Family to hold the Dark Force. Gave the family space so they can convince their sons to go.” Commander Siwon bowed his head and headed to the fighting scene. “And you.” You straightened your self. “You know what to do.” She turned around. “Wait! Your highness!” she turned around. “I-I- I don’t know what to do…” she walked towards you. “Star.. Seolrae.. you’re stronger than you think you are. and you know it.” You held the dagger tighter. Yes you do. You felt it. The courage you had to fight them back, the eager you have to fulfill the vow, to safe the Earth and their new comers, Exotics. And of course to safe the most important twelve guys in your life. Never in your wildest imagination that you can fight these monsters, but you did because you can faced up your fear and find you courage.

“and so do they.” The Queen stared at something behind you as she walked away. You turned around and find Kai was fighting along with his father and mother. “Kai…” you whispered. You realized something, “KAI!” Kai stopped and looked up to you. His father nodded at him and at you. You nodded back smiling thanking him. “What is it?”

“I have a favor.” You squeezed his hand. He looked down at you staring at your pleading eyes. “Go back to Earth and bring them along.” Kai’s eyes widen in shock. He was still trauma to use his power. As everyone knew Earth and Exo are far from each other and the fact that he once failed to take someone along with him, scared him. “Kai! Listen to me!” you shook Kai’s body. You looked into his eyes firmly but he kept looking away. “You are more powerful than you think you are!” you squeezed his arms as he looked back down. “Kai.. believe in your self. Oe?” he looked at you still with doubt. You circled your arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. “Believe in your self. You can do this.” Somehow your hug gave him an invisible armor to fight his own fear, his trauma.

 

DING!

Suddenly a bell rang, just like the one you heard in the Death Ceremony. You and Kai looked at each other in fear. Everyone was stoned. It was quite. You looked up to the Queen. She nodded at you. It’s time.

 

DONG!

“Tao!” Tao’s father turned him around. “Listen to me.” Tao nodded in fear to see his father firm expression. But he slowly softened. “I love you son.” Tao looked up in confusion. “We love you.” Tao’s mother said. “What ever happen. We always with you.” He knew it was a goodbye words from his parents. His parents he loves the most and misses the most. These past few weeks couldn’t heal his longing towards them to be apart for two years before. And now maybe, just maybe this was the last goodbye. Tao hugged his parents and cried on their shoulders. “Our baby boy…” his mom tightened her hug. His dad pated Tao’s back, “Now go.” Tao ran up to you and Kai. His parents smiled proudly, Tao was still the same. The obedient Huang Zi Tao.

 

“No! you have to come with us!” Baekhyun said to his parents, tightened his grip to his mom. His father shook his head. “We have to take responsibilities for what we did. We wanted to be the example for our grand children about the real meaning of loyalty.” Baekhyun’s father pated Baekhyun’s head. “Mother….” Baekhyun hugged his weaken mother. She caressed his porcelain cheek. “I love you my son.” She smiled at him. “Now go safe your new home and family”

 

DING!

Suho’s parents hugged him. He couldn’t control his tears. Just several hours ago he remembered them but he had to say goodbye now. The pain was unbearable for him. “Be the guardian for your bothers.  A great leader on Earth okay?” Suho just nodded his head as his mother framed his face and softly stared at Suho’s eyes. His father pated Suho’s shoulder and glanced at Baekhyun. Suho nodded, understood that his father told him to gather the others.

 

“We’re so proud of you son.” Kris’s dad pated his shoulder. “And we always love you Kris. Be a good person okay?” his mom cupped his face and leaned her forehead with her son’s. Kris nodded holding his tears.

Chanyeol bowed for the last time to his beloved parents. “I love you and I’m going to make you proud.” He said. “You always have son. Now go!”

 

DONG!

“Oppas..” you smiled at them as they came up to you and Kai. You glanced at the queen, she nodded to you. “You’re coming with us right?” Chanyeol looked at you. You nodded and held his and Kai’s hand. Everyone linked each other’s hand. “Believe.” You said to him. Kai looked around and the others nodded at him giving their full support. Kai closed his eyes. “Close your eyes and unite our powers.” You said. Everyone closed their eyes, except you. “Come on Kai..” slowly you could see they disappearing. You tip toed and whispered to Kai. “What ever happen. Don’t let anyone go.” You pulled your hand from Kai and Chanyeol’s hand. Both of them opened their eyes in shock to find you were already ran away. “SEOLRAE!!” Kai couldn’t stop his power. “DON’T LET ANYONE GO KAI!!” Kai quickly pulled Chanyeol and glared at the other. Suho palmed his face. Baekhyun and Tao looked at each other in horror as Kris could only stared at you. Slowly disappearing.

You raised your wrist and cut the bracelet with the dagger and it magically cat the bracelet easily. You threw the bracelet to the black sparkly smoke as the six completely disappeared.

 

“WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT IS ALL OF THIS?!” the dark master shouted. The Queen coldly looked at him. “You don’t even know what’s happening. Revenge is the only thing in your mind.”

 

DING!

All of his dark armies disappeared. Only his followers left. He felt powerless right now. The Queen stood slowly walking towards you without breaking her gaze at you. As she stopped in front of you, the Crystal Family and the rest of the Royal Armies who survived until the end, kneeled down and bowed to you for their respect. “Three…” the Queen took your hand. You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath trying to control your heartbeat. “Two…”

“NOOOOOOO!!!!” you heard the Dark Master scream.

“You can do this Seolrae.” you nodded at the Queen delicate voice. “One.”

 

DONG!

 

“Hyungs!” D.O, Sehun, Luhan and everyone who got to the stone of vow in Earth first stood up as the last six arrived. “Come on everyone!” Kris shouted and the twelve of them grabbed the dagger and pulled if off of the stone together. The light came out of the hole, illuminate not only them who were there but the whole world, the entire earth.

It opened the new world. A batter world, a new start for everyone. A new day has come. They opened their eyes in shock and horror on what had just happened. Before they could process everything in their mind. A loud boom blasted, shaking the ground like an earthquake. They glared at each other. Hoping that what were they thinking wasn’t right but at the way the looked at each other it seemed that they were thinking the same thing. And that same thing just happened.

 

CLING!

Something flashy fell out of nowhere. They all turned to the top of the stone of vow, the place where the dagger used to lay on. Everyone gasped, their eyes widen in shock. Xiu Min took the thing with his shaky hand. “Her bracelet.” Still intact with seven pendants on it. Baekhyun dropped on his knees, his heart painfully beating faster. Luhan slid down as his legs weaken. Suho rested his head to the wall and slowly crying. Kris hugged Tao as he cried, Kris him self couldn’t help but to feel his tears started to pile up his eyes. Sehun, D.O and Chen looked at each other. Kai bite his lips glared at the bracelet on Xiu Min’s palm. Lay clenched his fist holding his anger.  Chanyeol screamed, threw a punch to the wall, making his fist now bleeding.

 

>> 

 

Aira opened her bedroom window. She breathed the fresh morning breeze that hit her face.

She opened her eyes, admiring the-oh so beautiful sky above her. She looked down to find the postman came to her house. She quickly ran down the stairs and opened the door to take the mails her self. A big brown box addressed to her caught her attention. No address of where the box came from, even a name of the sender. The box was.. not that heavy.

She took a cutter on her drawer and cut the top of the box open. Her eyes widen in shock as he held he breath in, taking what the sender sent her out of the box. “S-S-Seolrae-ah…” she whispered. Feeling the heat started to creep on her face. Her heart beat uncontrollably fast. She opened the first page and to her surprised there was her best friend’s hand writing there.

She couldn’t hold her tears anymore. One by one it dripped on to the letter you wrote for her. A simple letter that will guide her to find the answer of these questions, where are you now? what happened to you and every little detail about what happened it was in the book. The book Aira gave to you for you birthday. Honestly she, her self never lay an eye on that book, once she thought of reading it cause you were too into that book and that made her very curious but the never had a chance to borrow it from you. She read your letter once more biting her lips and started to sob hard.

“Stop Aira!!! Seolrae doesn’t like you crying!!” she swap away her tears. She took a pen. “Page 12 line 3, chapter 12 second line, Last page last word.” She stood up and headed to her desk.

 

“Page 12.” With her shaky hand, she opened the page. “Line three.” She wrote it on the paper. “Chapter 12 second line.” She wrote it below the first one. “Last page, last word.”

Her eyes widen in shock. “Ohh… Seolrae-ah..” her tears streamed down her face.

 

“A true sacrifice can defeat the darkness. She stabbed her own heart. To open a new world.”