Winter.

Two Moons

 

It was a cold day, another season coming. Your favorite, winter. Time passed so fast, it was already a year since you meet Exo and find a whole new different world behind your used to be the ordinary college girl life. Everything was beyond your wildest imagination, seemed so unreal to you. Will you be able to see another snow next year? Hopefully you will and of course with them around you.

Dragging your self down to the first floor while rubbing your eyes and arms cause you were too lazy to take your jacket along and the coldness of the morning started to creep on your skin. It was rare for you to hear some cooking sound and the awesome smell of bacon and eggs early in the morning. Probably Baekhyun you thought. You came into the kitchen yawning, “Hooam.. someone is hungry.” Your eyes widen in shock holding your breath to see Tao there with bacon in his mouth and worst.. he was shirtless. He was too, shocked to see you were standing there, he quickly grabbed the nearest napkin to cover half of his body as you turned around and due to your sudden clumsiness and nervousness you bumped on to the wall. “Ahh…” you rubbed your head to erase the pain. You were sure it’ll leave a bruise on your forehead. “Gwencanayo?” Tao came up to you. You nodded and slowly opened your eyes. “Aaaa!” you shouted again covering your eyes with your hands. He looked down and just realized he was still shirtless. Tao’s cheek turned red, he was going to ran up to his room when someone pulled his ear. “Aw aw aw aw~” he looked up in horror to find Kris there. “What are you doing?” you peeked out from the gap between you fingers. “I didn’t do anything… hyungggg” it was the first time you hear Tao whine. You admitted it was cute. “Where’s your shirt and what happened to you two?” you still hiding your face behind your hands. “I left it in the basement it was soaked when I tried to fix the ship and I’m hungry that’s why I’m here, like this. And I didn’t do anything with--I mean to Seolrae.” Kris sighed let go of Tao’s ear. “Don’t you remember that we live here with a girl?” Tao looked down. “I-I’m sorry hyung..” you smiled listening to Tao’s shaky voice. Kris signed Tao to go to his room he quickly obeyed him. You were still burying you face when Kris walked up to you and held you wrist, moving your hands away from your hands that covered your face. “Good morning.” He said giving you a smile not with his lips but the way he stare at you, smiling with his warm eyes. “Good morning..” you smiled to him and he let go of your wrists. He wrinkled his forehead eyeing you from head to toe. You felt a bit uncomfortable and awkward. He suddenly took off his black sweatshirt and put it on you. It was big since he’s so tall, it even covered your knee making you looked like you didn’t wear anything under it since you were wearing a short sweatpants that moment. “It’s cold.” He said. You nodded, mesmerized by the manly scent of his sweatshirt on you.

 

After the breakfast you went straight to the living room, slamming your own body to the comfy sofa. Hugging the pillow you pushing the remote button trying to find anything to watch. Few minutes later Luhan and Baekhyun took a seat next to you, to your left and your right but you didn’t bother to look at them eyes glued to the screen. Luhan glanced at you, why is she wearing Kris’s hyung sweatshirt. And so did Baekhyun. “Baekhyun oppa.. have you heard anything from Chanyeol oppa?” Baekhyun shook your head. “I’m sure you’ll be the first one to know when he’s back from touring.” You sighed. Does she misses Chanyeol that much?! Luhan thought. “O!” both you and Baekhyun said as both of you saw Chanyeol on the news. It was about how his tour went great and he got so much attention from the fans and media. You were of course feel so proud of him and yes, admitted missing him. You rested your head on Baekhyun’s shoulder as both of you watch the news. Luhan glared at both of you, he wont let this happen. He snapped the remote from your hand and turned off the tv then ran away. “LUHAN OPPA!!!!” you jumped off of the sofa and chased him. Baekhyun sighed in disappointment when your head left his shoulder. He stood up to helped you when Sehun came into the house with his smiley face. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow. “What are you so happy about?” Sehun looked up in shock his mind wasn’t there before. “Eh um um.. nothing. Where’s Luhan hyung?”

“Opppaaa!!!” Luhan ran passed Baekhyun and Sehun. “There..” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and stopped you. “Ish let me go, let me catch that bast—“ you looked at Sehun. “Oh hey Sehun!” again, all hail to your psychic mind you knew the magnae was definitely…

“Naww Sehun-ah.. are you in love?” Sehun glared at you while Baekhyun stared at both of you in confusion. “WHAT?!” Luhan shouted. Sehun quickly ran to Luhan and grabbed his wrist dragging him to the back garden. “Ya! Sehun-ah!! I want to hear your story too!!! Sehun!!” but Baekhyun pulled your wrist. “Lets go take a walk.” You looked up to him. “Huh? Why so sudden?” you asked him. He pouted, “You don’t want to?”

“Anni anni.. oppa.. I’m just asking.. okay lets go.” You smiled.

 

“I went out with her last night… and… I finally told her.” Luhan eyes grew wider. “I took her to the park just like what you suggested me, I prepared everything few hours before. Arranging the flowers and candles on the pond. And there, right there I confessed to Sunhae.”

“And what did she say?” Luhan held his happiness. “She said yes.”

“CHINCAYO? Well of course she did! Hyaaah so proud of you dongsaengie!” Luhan hugged Sehun’s neck and bringing him down to wrecked his smooth brown hair. “Now you have to pay me back!” Luhan said. “Bubble tea?” Sehun said. Luhan chuckled. “Fine.. bubble tea. Lets go!” Luhan pulled Sehun to help him stood up from the bench.

 

>> 

 

Hanin stared at her necklace, she the pendant, scorpion shaped. Chen’s. Suddenly a pair of hands sneaked around her waist, D.O. hugged her close. Hanin quickly hid her necklace into her t-shirt. “Something bothering you?” he rested his chin on Hanin’s shoulder joined her watching the view of the gloomy afternoon from their living room. Hanin shook her head, “Anni..” D.O. straightened up and turned Hanin around to face him. He pouted, “You’re lying.. what is it?” Hanin gave him a smile, forced smile. She pinched his cheek, “Its nothing Donut…” he chuckled. “Wae~” she whined. “I like when you still call me donut.” He turned her around again and rested his chin back to her shoulder. Something caught his eyes, he remembered the tattoo she had and he did noticed that it looked like Chen’s symbol. “Hanin-ah…”

“Em?”

“Where did you get this tattoo?” Hanin glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. “What tattoo?” D.O. lifted his head and pointed at the back of her shoulder. “Huh? I don’t have a tattoo Donut…” D.O. raised his eyebrow. “But…” D.O. grabbed Hanin’s hand and dragged her to her room. He turned her back to the mirror and pulled her sleeve down a bit revealing her milky shoulder. Hanin looked at her own reflection. “See that.. are you dreaming Donut?” D.O. stared at Hanin. “Its right there Hanin.”

“Where?” D.O. pointed at it again. Hanin chuckled. “Pretty funny dude..” D.O. blinked at Hanin reflection in the mirror. It was there, the symbol was there on her shoulder, why couldn’t she sees it? Hanin slapped D.O’s head. “Lets grabbed dinner outside tonight.” That brought him back to reality. “O-okay…” he said followed her out of the room.

 

>> 

 

Lay sat on the bar, watching you skillfully cooking in the kitchen. “AH! Lay oppa! You scared me!” he just blinked at you. “Who’s that for?” as you nicely put it in a lunch box. “Xiu Min oppa.” You were carefully arranging the sesame on top of the rice forming a snowflake. “You seemed to put lot of afford to it, something special?” you nodded wildly. “Our first year anniversary.” Lay glared at you, you chuckled as you saw him stoned expression. “Should I make one for ours too Lay oppa? I still remembered exactly the date, do you?” Lay could feel his cheeks heated up. “Oppa! Don’t say you forgot! How dare you!” he just stared at you. You pouted and ready to leave to Xiu Min’s office. “January 16th.” You smiled and turned around to face him. “Don’t put anything unicorn shaped, its too cheesy.” He stood up and went to the basement. “Cih.” But you were actually very happy that be remembered it because honestly you didn’t even remember the exact date you met him. 

 

>> 

 

“Okay please wait here Lord and Lady Huang, I’ll talk to the Queen.” Commander Siwon walked up to the Queen’s room, he knocked at the Queen’s office door lightly. He didn’t want to do this.. he couldn’t bare the pain seeing everyone turning their back to the Queen. “Come in…” he came in to the room. Commander Siwon bowed, “Lord and Lady Huang are here…”

There weren’t only the Huangs when they arrived there. There were also Lay’s parents, Kai’s father, Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s parents, Luhan’s father and  D.O.’s. Queen Ara took a deep breath and entered the room followed by the loyal Commander Siwon behind her. The Lords and Ladies didn’t even bother to bowed properly to the Queen anymore. The Queen knew why and she just let it go. “Your highness.. we all have to get out of here.”

“No. I closed all of the portal, no one can go in or out of Exo Planet.”

“But we are the Crystal Families!”

“And that’s why you all have to stay here. You have the highest and stronger power than anyone, you have to protect Exo Planet.” The Queen said. “Ha ha safe this planet you say? Why don’t you tell us your real plan now, you wanted all of us to die here right?” Commander Siwon held his anger in. “No I don’t. I just want all of your to cooperate with me, to protect this planet until the star come back.”

“The Star? You mean our sons too?”

“No only the star.” Tao mother quickly came up to the Queen. “Where’s our sons now? I saw how the earthlings treated him! What are they really doing on earth exactly?”

“Yes! Why did you sent our sons there? I thought it was only to bring back the star.” Kai’s dad said. “They have to stay on earth.”

“What?! Is there something you hided from us all?” D.O’s father asked. “I already told all of you about the vow Exo Planet and Earth made centuries ago.”

“YOU SACRIFICE OUR SONS TO SAFE THAT FILTHY PLACE?!” all of them said. Commander Siwon glared at the Queen, aren’t she supposed to keep this as a secret? Different from what Siwon thought, Queen Ara decided to tell all of them because she wanted to see the truth. The reason why her brother turned into an evil, he was right. The Lords and the Ladies only care about themself, they even turned their back to their own leader. She could see it clearly how Exo Planet weren’t the same as it used too. It’s not a safe, a peaceful place, a real home anymore. People changed when they already reached their highest place. They keep their heads up without even bothering to look what’s under them, those who suffers. If they are going to leave my side, its alright, I’m strong enough to stand with my two feet. I’m the leader, I’m the Queen of Exo Planet.