First : Snowflake

Two Moons

 

It was a room, a normal family room with fireplace in the center. Dim lights made the room feel darker. One guy walked pass the fireplace, he raised his hand which decorated with a scorpion shaped ring, pointed at the logs on the fireplace. Suddenly a thunder came, lightning came out of his hand burnt the logs. Another person flew into the room from the big window. He took the other person by the collar, “Ya, you almost kill me with your power, I was out searching for her and suddenly I have to deal with lightening. Mind to explain?”

“I-I’m sorry hyung, I was just trying to light up the fireplace.” The older one let go. “There’s a thing called match, lighter.. we’ve been on earth for how long?”

“I-mianhae hyung..” the younger looked down. How he wish his other brothers were there to help him. “It’s okay but don’t do it again. Look, it’s raining hard because of you.” Both of them looked out side. There was a knock on the door, both of them looked at each other. “Where are the others?”

“In their room hyung.”

“Who will it be in weather like this?” the younger raised his shoulder. The older slowly opened the door and…

 

                        Run to you I wake up

                        Love for you I wake up

                        A song for you I wake up

                        Baro jigeum wake up

 

You groaned and quickly grabbed your phone on the nightstand. Turned off the alarm and threw it to the side while you rolled your body around. You felt like you just got out of the cinema when the film is still on the go. Craving to know further about what will happen in your dream. Suddenly you realized something. Rolled again to face the window. You sat up in shock. It was raining, hard. “Ahh andwe andwe it has nothing to do with that dream” you scratched your head.

Holding your umbrella tight, you walked through the empty street. How you wished you could see anyone there because it was really dark for a Sunday morning. Suddenly you felt chill down your spine. you cursed inside. Gulped and quickly turned around. To your surprise the streetlight behind you had frozen like an ice statue. You slowly walked towards it. Again you found a carved snowflake symbol there. You remembered that night, snowflake that melted in your hand.

“This is nice, I’ve found you first.” You quickly turned to where the voice came from. A guy stood there. He had a sharp eyes and chubby cheeks. Spikey brown hair and from what you can see he has a little body for a guy these days. “F-found me?” you managed to say something. He nodded. “But I-I don’t know you.” You said stuttering. He smirked and took your hand. You opened your hand. It was a snowflake. Both of you watched as it melted in your palm.  “You.. you are the one who cracked my window?” he nodded happily. “And the one who did this?” pointed at the frozen streetlight. His nod became stronger. “Okay.. am I dreaming right now?” he took your hand again, held it tight and suddenly both of your hands froze. “Now you cant go anywhere.” Your eyes shot open. Okay Seolrae just close your eyes, you’ll be back on your bed. No use. “What are you doing?” he asked when you opened your eyes. OTTOKKKKKKKKAAEEEE?! You screamed inside. “Are you cold? I’m sorry..” he seemed to realized it and the ice disappeared. “I just don’t want to spend more time searching for you, its tiring.” He said. “Okay sorry. I really don’t know you and why you kept saying that you’re looking for me?”

He glanced at the sky, the rain stopped. You waited for his answer as he closed his umbrella. “Cause that’s my order. To find you and protect you.”

“Protect me from?”

“I have no idea.” He said. Things ran trough your head. Did mom send him? Is he one of dad’s friend’s son? AM I BEING PUNK’D?! 

“Oh yeah I’m Xiu Min by the way.” He lent his hand again. You stared at it still concern about was he going to froze your hand again or not. “I wont froze your hand.” He smiled. “Seolrae, Yoon Seolrae.”

“Okay now Seolrae, where’s your house?” you titled your head. “Why you want to know?”

“Cause I have to protect you, aren’t you going home?” you quickly shook your head. “I’m going somewhere actually.”

“Okay then lets go.” He took your hand again. You snapped it. “Eh um.. I think I’m okay. I know this place so well, I don’t need you to protect me. You can go home now.”

“I cant.” He answered. “Why?”

“Cause I don’t know where your house is.” Your jaw dropped. “Okay wait. What do you mean by that?”

“I’m going to live with you.” He gave you a wide smile. “WHAT?! Are you kidding me? we just met and you’re weird and I don’t know are you a good or bad person.”

“But I have no where to go. Our plane crashed, me and my brothers are separated.” You could really see pain in his eyes. Longing. “I-I’m sorry.”

“Its okay, I’m sure I can find them, now that I found you.”

 

Kris breathed the fresh air after the rain. Chen came up to him. “Hyung..” Kris opened his eyes. “Someone had found her” he said. Chen eyes grew wider, “Really?!” Kris gave him a smile. “Who is it? We are here and Lu Han hyung is still in his room.”

“From the possibilities neither its Tao or Lay.”

“That means we can soon find them too right!” Chen smiled. “Yes.” Both of them were happy. To know that at least one of them are with you now and to know that at least their brothers are safe and soon they can see each other again. “Call Luhan, we’re going tonight.”