Electrifying Trust.

Two Moons

 

Xiu Min’s dropped you at the bus stop on his way to his office. You knew Suho and Jiho were going home that day. That was why you waited for them there. You checked your phone, you got one new message.

 

Seolrae-ah.. gwencanayo? Why aren’t you at school today?

 

It was from Aira. Guilty hit you. You felt bad for hiding everything from your best friend.

 

I’m okay, I woke up late. ^^

 

Liar! What’s going on?

 

You tapped your phone’s screen, thinking about things to say. You wrote something but you quickly erased it.

 

Fine… I got headache. Don’t worry too much okay? :p

 

Pssstf yeah right. Gotta go the prof is here. Don’t forget to eat and rest well.

 

Sighed, you locked your phone and put it inside your purse. “Seolrae noona?” you looked up greeted by Suho and Jiho. “Suho-shi..” you stood up. “What is noona doing here?” you glanced at Suho but he looked away. Jiho glanced at both of you. “Did I miss something here??” he raised his eyebrow. You didn’t know how to start it, you knew time is running out but you just want to put the best words to make him stay at least until he believe in everything. “Can we talk?” you tried to meet his eyes but he kept looking to other direction. “We still have 20 minutes..” Jiho said to you. “Suho-shi?” you took a step closer. “Hyung!” Jiho punched Suho’s arm. He usually punched back but not that day. Jiho looked at you and mimicked that he’s going to wait in other place. You nodded and thanked him with smile. “If you’re here to tell me some weird stories I had had it last night.” He said opened the conversation as he took a seat next to you. You looked down staring at your knee. “Why can’t you believe in us?” you asked playing with your purse on your lap.  “Look here. I know I got this unexplainable power in me but I’m a human okay, I have my mom and dad and Jiho and you tell me I’m not from earth?” you thought about it again. It’s true that he had a family and he told you once before that they are his real family. You don’t know how to put this out now, you lost in words. “You want prove that this are my real family?” you didn’t respond. “I’m so sorry Seolrae.” he finally looked at you. You took a deep breath. “Hyung..” Jiho said. “My bus is here.” He stood up. You followed him. You remembered something in your pocket. “Wait.” You grabbed his wrist. You gave him his brooch. He stared at it and back at you. “We can use that to find each other. Maybe you’ll need it when you change your mind.” You walked away leaving him there trying to absorb your words.

 

“What is that?” Jiho asked. “Can't you see?” Jiho raised his hands. “Well I’m just asking..” he backed off. “Jiho-ah..”

“Em?” Suho rubbed the brooch. Its getting darker and darker as the bus leave. “I’m your real brother right?” JIho turned to face him. “Err we have the same last name and I knew you since forever as my brother.. so…” Jiho leaned on his seat. “Why?” he glanced at Suho. “Anni.” He looked outside the window. He imagined your sad face again, it hurt him to make you feel like that.

 

You weakly walked down the street. Kicking every pebble in front of you. When you thought it was all over you were wrong. You looked up from your shoes to find Aira in front of your doorstep with Baekhyun and Lay. Your eyes grew wider and quickly take a fast walk to the door. Aira turned around and gave you a disappointed stare. “I thought you were sick.” She said. Baekhyun and Lay quietly went into the house leaving both of you there. “I-I-I… I did but I got better, I-I just went out to find some fresh air.” Aira chuckled. “Really? You expect me to believe in that now huh?”

“Is this why you don’t hang out with me anymore?” she shook her head. “You find your self new roommates huh? So you forget about your own best friend?”

“No no Aira it’s not like that!” she walked away you quickly grabbed her wrist. “Please let me explain first?” with your pleading eyes. “Fine.” Both of you walked to the nearest park.

“Now what?” she said. Sighed, “Promise me to listen first until I’m finished.” She nodded. You took one deep breath and told her everything. Even when words came out of your mouth smoothly your brain could avoid the worry appeared when you saw her changing expression. “Its not that I don’t want to hang out with you anymore Aira, I just don’t have the time and since yes I do admitted I lied and hided all of this from you we couldn’t hang out like we used too.” you glanced at her. “You seemed like you’ve been preparing this for a long time. Maybe you should write a book Seolrae.” she said. “What?”

“ExoPlanet? Symbols? Powers? You? A star? You’re kidding me right?” there. Your fear just greeted you. Why can’t anyone believe in you?

“I swear its real.” You said again clenching your fist holding your tears. “I’m going home.” You stood up. “But Aira!” but she ran away. You kicked the trash bin beside you. “.”

 

“Seol—“ you slammed the front door and went straight to your room. Baekhyun closed his mouth and Lay tilted his head to see you slammed another door close. “What should we do?” Baekhyun turned to Lay. He raised his shoulders. Baekhyun sighed and went to the kitchen to make something to cheer you up.

You couldn’t control your tears. You just hate dealing with trust crisis. You hate your self for not telling Aira everything since the beginning, if you told her maybe everything wouldn’t ended up like this. Plus you angry at your self for not trying harder to make Suho stay. You tried to call Aira thousand times but she didn’t pick up. You texted her countless apology message and she also didn’t reply it. You gave up and threw you phone away. “Seolrae-ah.. can I come in?” you could hear Baekhyu’s voice. “No..” you said but he opened your door anyway. “I know you would do that.”

“Do what?” he walked up to you with a cup of hot chocolate. “Came in here even when I said no.”

“Eh? You did?” you swapped your tears away and punched his arm. “Eyaaa what was that for!” you smiled a bit. “For being stupid.”

“Ya! I’m older than you.”

“And I don’t care oppaaa~” you stick your tongue out before sipping the hot choco he made for you. Chocolate does make us feel better. “Thank you oppa.” You smiled. “Don’t cry please.. you made me sad too.” he touched your cheek. “Oppa..”

“Em?” he moved closer to you. “What will happen when the twelve of you reunite?” he put his index finger on his chin, pretended you think seriously. “Euumm.. I don’t know. But I’m sure it’ll be the happiest day in my life.” You sipped the hot choco again. “And when all of this over, what will happen to us?” he stared at you. “You.. and me.. and the other oppas.. would us still be friends?”

“Of course we will! What are you talking about?” you chuckled. “I don’t know.. I just think something big is yet to come. Maybe we lose our trust along the way. We disappointed each other. We---“ Baekhyun held your hand to stopped you.
“That wont happened to us.”

“You promise?” you raised your pinkie in front of his face. He stared at it and chuckled. “Promise.” as he smiled at you.

 

>> 

 

“Hyung.. what are you doing?” Jiho stared at Suho in worry. He had been tearing down every rack in their house. He roughly turned the page of every photo album they had. “Hyung… what are you looking for? You need help?” it wasn’t like Jiho at all he usually doesn’t care about his brother but for the past days something weird is happening to Suho and it made him worry about his older brother. “Me.” he said. Jiho squatted beside him. “Nde? You?” Suho nodded. “Hyung what’s going on?” he smacked the album down making a loud noise, which made Jiho a bit scared. “I could find my childhood photo anywhere.” He said. Jiho eyes grew wider. He took one of the album. “Hyung.. you silly this is you. Look.” Jiho pointed at a little boy in the picture. Suho looked at it. “No. That’s you.” Jiho tilted his head. “Its you hyung!” Suho took it from Jiho’s hand. He stared at it carefully. He tried to remember it but he couldn’t. Jiho took another picture, a boy in his uniform. “See.. this is you hyung . Look” he tried to think again. It’s just weird how he couldn’t even remember any of his childhood memories. He never thought about this before but when he is right now he felt completely lost. “This is at your 17th birthday party. Those are your friends right?” he looked at it. He couldn’t even remember those people in the picture with him. “This is so not real..” he whispered. “What is not real?” Jiho turned the page of the album again. Suho stared at Jiho. Am I… what they said.. why cant I remember all of this? I couldn’t remember any of the things they said but why cant I remember this also.. my own life.. their mom came in. “What are you guys doing here?” both of them turned around. “Mom.. do I have some kind of amnesia or something?” their mom seemed a bit surprised. “N-No you don’t… why?”

“A-anniyo umma..” Suho turned his attention to the photo album again. His mom stared at Jiho, he just raised his shoulders for answer.

 

>> 

 

Luhan sat in front of the super market he usually goes. And met you. He turned his head every time someone came in. He had been waited for you since morning. Where are you… he looked outside the window. Suddenly he saw a guy appeared out of nowhere a cross the street. Luhan stood up in shock. “What the hell..” the guy disappeared. He closed his eyes imagining the paint in their house. “KAI!” he ran outside the super market. “KAI!!” he earned a glare from people who passed by. He quickly took out his phone and called Chen. “Chen, where are you?”

 

Chen pushed his phone with his shoulder to his ear. “I’m at the pharmacy. Why?”

“I think I just saw Kai.”

“MWO?!” a girl in front of him got surprised and turned around. He bowed his head. “Yea he appeared in front of the super market, I’m trying to look for him now.”

“Okay I’ll be there soon hyung.” He hung up. He tiptoed to see the line, there were three people in front of him. “Aishh..” he looked around. He tapped the girl in front of him. “Ouch!” both of them said as the felt the little spark of electricity between them. The girl glared at him. He was shocked too he couldn’t explain what just happened. “C-can I go first? I’m in a hurry.” Chen stuttered. “Can you see I’m in a hurry too, just be patient.” She said still rubbing her shoulder Chen’s tapped on before. After few minutes it’s the girl’s turn. The girl took out her wallet but she seemed to be clueless. She reached the bottom of her pocket but she could find any money left. Chen watched her weird action. He rolled his eyes. “Here.” He gave his medicine and the money to the cashier. The girl looked up to him, he looked away. The cashier gave him the change. The girl was still staring at him. “You’re welcome.” He walked away. The girl took her medicine and ran out the pharmacy.

 

>> 

 

Hanin closed the door behind her. She quickly ran to the kitchen and get a glass of water and went straight to her room. “Donut..” she called him. He weakly sat up on the edge of the bed. “Here take this pill you’ll feel better.” She helped him to hold the glass. “Thank you.” He said. Hanin eyes grew wider, it was the first time he talked. His voice was a bit shaky but soft like a lullaby. “Yo-you can talk now?” Hanin put the glass back to the nightstand. He weakly smiled to her. “You want to stay here or…?”

“I want to go out side.” He said. “Okay.. let me help you.” Hanin helped him. Donut put his hand on Hanin’s shoulder. “ARGH!!” he suddenly screamed. Hanin also felt the same electrifying sensation she felt before in the pharmacy, it wasn’t as strong as before though. “Ya! Are you alright?” he nodded. “Are you sure?” he nodded again. He closed his eyes, he heard a thunder and a scorpion shape lightning appeared in his mind. 

 

 

Do you like this chapter? i have to idea why i wrapped all of this scenes together in one chapter but i hope you still like it heheh anyway my midterm exam week will begin tomorrow. please ohhh please wish me luck guyyyyssssss and dont worry i'll keep this story updated like usual. <3 lullabyme07