The Funeral.

Two Moons

 

 

You, Kris and Suho arrived at the hospital about 10 minutes later, thank you for Kris’s power you three could at least only waste 5 minutes to decided where to land so no one could see you three came down from the sky. You rushed to the receptionist and she pointed the way to the emergency room. Kris and Suho followed your lead. Tao sat there, alone, running his fingers through his jet-black hair. The doctor came out of the emergency room, you and Kris quickly ran towards them as Suho followed behind the two of you. You glanced at Tao but he kept his eyes focused to the doctor. You looked down in disappointment. “I’m sorry to say this.. but we couldn’t help her anymore the cancer is already ate her brain up.” Tao glared at the doctor while you watched him in concern. “C-Cancer?”

“You didn’t know?” Tao shook his head. “I thought it was pneumonia.”

“She does have some lungs problem but that’s not the main cause.” Tao dropped him self to his previous seat with eyes all wide openin complete shock. “Did she got into some serious problem that made her sad or even depressive?” that hit you. Tao nodded lightly. “That’s one of the reason why her health decreased drastically.” That was it, its your fault. If you didn’t come to his house, if you didn’t come out to safe him, this wouldn’t happen.  “Is there anything you can try mister?” Kris asked. The doctor shook his head. “I’m sorry… if there’s a miracle, she could only last for at least 3 days to a week.” The doctor pated Tao’s shoulder and left them there in silent. “Tao…” you sat beside him but he quickly fended your hand before it can even touch his shoulder. He faced you for the first time but with a cold stare like he was going to eat you alive. “Tao-ya…” Kris called him. Tao quickly looked away from you and put his face on his palm. You stood up and ran away. “Seolrae-ah!” Suho called you. “Ka.” Kris said, Suho nodded and quickly ran to catch up with you.

 

You got off the bus and ran as fastest as you can to reach your house. Tears fell down on your cheek as you remembered Tao’s cold gaze earlier. Guilty took you. You couldn’t stop blaming at your self for what happened. Dashed in the house, Baekhyun, Chen and Luhan jumped as they hear the door slammed hard to the wall. “Seol—“ you dropped your self to the stair, losing your balance due to your furious running. But that didn’t stop you, you crawled up to the second floor. Chen and Baekhyun change look while Luhan was too confused to do anything. “Seolrae-ah.. slow down..” Baekhyun walked towards the stair as you reached the second floor. Supporting you body with both of your hands you stood up and run to Lay and Baekhyun’s room. You pushed the door and fell on the floor, losing all of your energy and breath. Lay sat on his bad glared at you in horror. Xiu Min came in and did the same but he managed to keep his sense and bent down to shook your body. Baekhyun, Luhan and Chen run up the stairs and stopped in front of the room. “Seolrae-ah.. gwenchana? Why are you like this? Ya! Yoon Seolrae!!” Xiu Min took your arms and sat you up. Lay slowly walked towards you. Xiu Min moved your hair that was covering your face. You were crying soundlessly. “Seolrae-ah.. what’s going on..” Xiu Min framed your face, wipe your tears with his thumb. Baekhyun came to you but he stopped when you started to open your mouth. “Please.. safe her..” your tears fell like an endless waterfall. The boys change glance at each other not knowing what was really happening. Your head ached and so did your heart it was like someone squeezed it until it drained out of everything. You haven’t eaten anything and you ran, technically almost as far as you ran around the town 4 times. You held on to Xiu Min’s shoulder to stand up. Xiu Min and Baekhyun helped you.

In the car you told them everything. Baekhyun who was sitting behind you, squeezed your shoulder. “Its not your fault Seolrae..” he said softly. And of course you didn’t believe in him. Baekhyun looked at Luhan and Chen. “He’s right, it’s not your fault Seolrae.. and beside we have Lay hyung here, everything is going to be okay.” Chen said. You didn’t say anything back, staring at the dark sky, sure it will going to be rain soon and you just prayed that it wasn’t a bad sign.

You jumped out of the car as soon as it parked. Baekhyun, Lay and Chen quickly caught up to you to follow your lead. While Xiu Min and Luhan followed from afar. The elevator opened.

Tao punched the wall so hard it was cracked. Kris and Suho quickly held him. Kris turned Tao around and hugged him while Suho rubbed Tao’s back. Your knees weakened and you fell on the floor watching the scene in front of you. Again, you failed. Xiu Min and Lay ran towards Kris, Tao and Suho. Baekhyun bent down to hug you, Luhan watched you sob while Chen can just watched everything in silent. Baekhyun held your arms to stand you up. After you managed to stand up you took and deep breath and run away. “Seolrae!” Baekhyun shouted and made everyone turned to him. Baekhyun quickly ran to catch you. Luhan looked back at Kris and the others. Kris nodded and Luhan quickly ran to your direction. Chen walked towards the others. “Find D.O.” Kris said answered by Chen’s nod. “I’ll call Sehun and Chanyeol.” Suho said. “I’ll take care of the funeral.” Kris nodded at Xiu Min. Lay stood in front of Tao and he hugged Tao. “I’m sorry I’m late.” Tao couldn’t hold his tears anymore. He cried on Lay’s shoulder.

 

>> 

 

Your vision got blurry because of your tears and the hard rain that fell at the same time you got out of the bus. You cursed on the rain as you ran to where your legs took you. Pedestrians stared at you seeing your soaking wet cloths, running through the rain with out an umbrella. You stopped when you realized you were back to your area and you thought it was stupid to ran away from.. nothing. You entered the little park and sat near the fishpond. The headache got worst since you cant stop crying plus the rain and the fact that you skipped two important meals of the day. You sat there in the middle of the hard rain, blaming your self, killing your self with your own negative thoughts. You looked around and saw a blurry figure in front of you. Tall guy, with his up do brown hair and all black outfit and a black umbrella, staring at you. Minutes later you lost your conscious and fell to the green wet grass.

 

Luhan eyes shot open. He was happy to find you but also worried to see you in the ground not moving, he knew he could always find you there. He threw his umbrella away and ran towards you. He felt someone was watching him he looked up from you and the guy disappeared. He quickly focused back on you. Slowly he put his arm under your neck and your knees he held you bridal style. He stared at your pale face and you body was ridiculously cold. I’m here Seolrae.. please hang on. He held you tighter as fastened his walk to reach your house. He opened the door with his mind. Chanyeol, Sehun and also wet Baekhyun stood up and watched Luhan brought you up to your room. He gently put you on your bed and removed your wet hair that stuck on your face. You were trembling wildly feeling the coldness surrounded your body. Baekhyun came in with a towel in his hand and quickly went up to you and wiped your head. You hugged your self, “cold..” whispered. Luhan and Baekhyun looked at each other didn’t know what to do. Weirdly both of them was worrying about the same thing, that they are both boys and they can’t just take your cloths off just like that. Chanyeol came in and took off his brown polo shirt off. Baekhyun and Luhan stared at him “What are you doing?” he smirked and lay on your bed next to you. Grabbed your hand, pulled you closer to him and protectively put his arm around you. You were still beyond your conscious zone to know what was really happening around you. You just knew that you felt warm and comfortable in his arms. “You’re warm..” you snuggled closer to Chanyeol, he smiled and hugged you tighter. Luhan held his breath and went out of the room, bumped on to Sehun on his way out. “I’m okay hyung..” Sehun sarcastically said rubbing his arms Luhan’s bump onto earlier. Baekhyun took a deep breath and walked away from your bed to the sofa. As much as he wanted to go out of the room but he didn’t want to leave you with only Chanyeol there, especially in this circumstances. Sehun chuckled as he felt the tense in the room and decided to accompany the pissed Luhan downstair. Baekhyun jealously watched Chanyeol enjoying the opportunity, he sighed in annoyance. Chanyeol lifted his head to see Baekhyun. “What?” he asked. Baekhyun looked at him, “Can you at least put your cloths on?”

“Nope.” as he chuckled.  Baekhyun sighed again and buried his head in the pillow didn’t want to watch you and Chanyeol anymore.

 

>> 

 

“O! Chen-shi come in.” Hanin opened the door for him. “D.O is gone to buy dinner, he’ll be back soon.” She said walking to the kitchen. “Do you want something to drink?” Chen touched his chest. Why am I so nervous like this? “Chen?” he snapped out of his thought. “N-No no I’m okay.” He said. Hanin came back in to the living room and slammed her self to the sofa next to Chen. He glanced at Hanin who was too into her chocolate bar. She looked up, “What? Oh! Yeah and what are you doing here? I mean I know you’re here for D.O….” he couldn’t concentrate at all. “Okay.. you’re not listening.” He snapped out of his thought again. He awkwardly chuckled. Hanin turned her back on him to find the remote and then something caught Chen’s eyes. That… he stared at Hanin’s right shoulder. She was wearing a tank top so it showed the weird some kind of scorpion tattoo she don’t even know she had.

 

[flash back]

Little Chen lifted his head from his mother’s shoulder. He raised his eyebrow as he saw the scorpion symbol on the back of his mother’s neck. “Mom.. what is this?” he touched it. His mom glanced at him and put him down from her back. She turned around and met eyes with her son. She pointed at the back of her neck, “This is how your father knew I was going to be your mother.” She gave him a wide smile and she rubbed his head.

[end of flash back]

 

He unconsciously touched her shoulder and both of them jumped in surprised feeling the electricity rushing through their bodies. Hanin turned around rubbing her shoulder. Chen stoned there. “What the hell?” Hanin said. D.O came in. He stopped feeling the tense between Hanin and Chen. “Wh-what’s going on?” he asked. Chen blinked and thank god he brought him self back from his own head. “Tao’s mom passed away, I mean his ‘mom’, here, on earth.” D.O didn’t know how to react since he didn’t know anything about Tao, yet. But he could imagine the feeling of losing someone especially your family. “We should get ready.” D.O looked at Hanin. Hanin pointed at her self, “I’m going too?” D.O nodded. She glanced at Chen one more time before stood up and going to her room, Chen quickly looked away. D.O looked at Chen to Hanin and back to Chen. Something is fishy he thought.

 

>> 

 

You woke up the next morning alone in your room. Sat up you looked around your room and found a black hanbok hanging on your closet’s door. Everything rewind on you mind, your heart ached but you managed to hold in your tears. The door slowly opened. “You’re awake?” Xiu Min came in. You nodded and looked back to the black hanbok. He sat beside you and took your hand. “Seolrae-ah.. please stop blaming your self. It’s not your fault. Tao was just shock and he couldn’t think clearly.” You looked down trying so hard to hold your tears in. He your hand and shook it asking for your attention. “Get ready.. we have to go in thirty minutes.” He said. You nodded then he puled you off of your bed.

 

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Lay were having their breakfast when you went into the kitchen. The three of them looked up to you and looked at each other didn’t know what to say since Xiu Min told them to watch their words in front of you. You took a seat between Lay and Chanyeol on the bar. Baekhyun stood up to wash his plate. It was a quite quite morning for you. Chanyeol pushed his glass of milk in front of you. You glanced at him and gave him a weak smile and took it. Baekhyun handed Lay a clean plate, he took it and put a piece of pancake and pour lots of maple syrup to it, again he always know your favorite thing. You stared at the plate in front of you and you quickly dig in like a monster. The three guys stared at you in concern. It wasn’t like you at all. You put as much as you can to your mouth, seconds later tears streamed down your cheek. You handed lay your empty plate, “More.” He unsurely took it and put one more piece. “More.” He glanced at you as he put another one. You grabbed the maple syrup and pour it as much as you can and eat it like there’s no tomorrow. Chanyeol grabbed your hand. You glared at him. “Slowly Seolrae. No one is rushing you.” He said. You smacked the fork to the bar and breathed deeply. 

 

>> 

 

They held the funeral ceremony in Kris, Luhan and Chen’s mansion. There weren’t many people come since Tao him self was not familiar or even knew his mother’s family or relatives. You walked up to Suho after he finished talking to some random people there. “Hey..” he greeted you. You leaned on the wall next to him. “Glad that you came.” He said. You nodded as you watched a tall man and an officer pated Tao’s back. He glanced at you but quickly looked away, you knew he saw you. Suho looked at Tao and back to you, “He’ll be okay soon Seolrae, you don’t have to worry.” He said. “And I know deep down, he knew this is not your fault. He’s just too sad to think clearly and he just need something to let his anger out.” You nodded not in agreement but in the understand-your-word kind of way. Suddenly you heard everyone gasped in the main room. You looked at Suho and he looked at you both of you quickly ran to the main room. Your eyes widen in shock as you saw her husband kneeled and crying on the floor. Two officers stood beside him. Your hands started to shake in fear and in anger. You still remembered clearly how he almost broke every bone in your body and how he hurt Tao and how he abandoned his own wife. Tao came in to the room. He clenched tight his fist. You quickly came in front of him and held his chest to stopped him. Chanyeol and Sehun also stood up and ready if something might happen. He looked down at you. “Don’t..” you said. He took you wrist and ditched your hand from his chest then he walked out the room. You followed him out. “Seolrae-ah..” Xiu Min stopped Suho. “Let them deal with it.” He said. Suho nodded. Sehun sat back down and stared at the man while Chanyeol still worry about you.

 

You both ended up on he rooftop. You grabbed his wrist to stop him. He turned around and gave you another cold glare but this time you looked back into it. He pulled his hand but you insist to let it go. “Argh.” He squeezed his eyes close feeling the pain on his head. You let him go, “Gwencanayo?” you shook his arm. He suddenly screamed and pulled his own hair with both of his hand. “Tao! What’s wrong?” you came closer to him. You held both of his hand to stopped him from hurting him self but he seemed to lose his own control of his body. Then.. he pushed you… off of the building.

 

 

 

 

 

ZOMG I FEEL LIKE CRYING RIGHT NOW!!! EXO WILL ARRIVE HERE IN INDONESIA TOMORROW, I MEAN LATER TODAY. I WANT TO SEE THEM SO BAD BUT BUT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW. OKAY. *slid my wrist back and forth* lololol 

so many tears in this chapter which reflected my emotion when i wrote this wtf am i talking about? -_- i hope you all like this chapter guys. and i want to say hello to new subcribers, i love you and ofc always to my lovely readers and for those who always commented, i love you all with all my heart.