Prologue.

Two Moons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo

 

Five years.

Five years after everything happened. A new world opened up, a better life on earth for sure. A new beginning for both Earthlings and the new comers, Exotic, who already called them self a part of this world now. No one could tell the difference between the two, they are all now blended in to their new homeland. Not many still remember the exact thing happened five years ago. It was the most important day for everyone, life depended on it but now that everything got better and even magically turned way better than before, they didn’t even bother to remember it. But not everyone… the twelve guys still remembered it very well, every little detail of what happened that day. They wish they could erase the painful memory from their mind. They lost so many important people that day, their beloved parents, their homeland and the worst, the person they all love the most, you.

 

“And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave.”

 

They are all now busy with their own life. Keeping them self busy, trying to distract their head from thinking about what they had lost, the empty hole on their chest.

Xiu Min had released two more series of his comic books. Both were a big hit. And both, tells a story about looking for a lost star.

For Lay, somehow he still managed to go to the campus and graduate on time. Of course once or twice a week he spare his time to come back to the campus to water the white orchids in the green house. He also got a side job in a coffee shop, he perform there every weekend.

Tao graduated from the same university this year. He also learnt about pastries. Just for the sake of making a delicious cake when you come back. He still believes in that, that you’ll come back someday.

While for Kai, he picked up his backpack and travel around the world just after he graduated along with Tao and Sehun.

 

“Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.”

 

Luhan is busy being a 28 years old having a 18 years old face. He’s now a freelance model, his face is everywhere but he does not like the spotlight. He kept his personal life for him self and always rejected to appear in some tv shows. He lives with Sehun together in his apartment. Somehow seeing Sehun and Sunhae going steady and strong with their relationship and how they looked so fit together reminds him of you. How he wanted to be like them with you.

The hardworking Suho, he’s now one of the raising young businessman. He spent his time just to work inside his office but he always has time for his brothers. Checking where Kai is right now, visiting Tao to his pastry school/shop or maybe just hanging out with Kris after work and especially for Chen and Hanin who are now busy with their engagement party preparation. He wanted to be there for his brothers, just like you, who always there for them.

 

“These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real.”

 

D.O. opened his own little bistro in town. His place is the other EXO’s favorite place to hangout. Only with cooking he can release his stress. He couldn’t deny it that he’s jealous of Chen for finally having Hanin as his. He looses his parents, his home and about to lose the person he cared the most and the bitter part is he also misses you. You always seemed to know how to make him feel better about letting Hanin go and be a great friend for both of them. But since you weren’t there anymore its hard for him to do so. How he wishes you could tell him that he’s doing the right thing right now.

Kris on the other hand, is now busy running his company. Not really his company though. Four years ago Kris met this old man in the hospital, the old man wasn’t in his good condition at the moment. The old man lives alone and being the head CEO of his own company, he had no one to be his successor. Kris him self was a bit taken a back when the old man asked him to take care of his business but for the sake of the lonely old man he did it anyway. Now that the old man is gone, Kris is busier than ever. But once of twice he always pay a visit to your mom after work along with the others too.

 

“There's just too much that time cannot erase.”

 

These past five years wasn’t easy for Baekhyun either. Even if he got a better life now, the memory of you kept flashing back through his head. Especially every time he came back home from work in Chanyeol’s family entertainment company. The way you abruptly opened your door, rushing down the stairs and greet him with a smile followed by a warm hug still glued perfectly on his mind. Only the first three, Xiu Min, Lay and Baekhyun who are still lives in your house. It’s torturing them but somehow made them feel like they are close to you.  That’s why they stay.

 

The last one is Chanyeol. Since that happened, he lost his passion in basically everything. He wasn’t the smiley happy virus like he used to, he even lost his passion in music. The first year was a downhill for him. He couldn’t concentrate on anything and nothing can seem to heal the wounds in his chest. But with a help of his family, the CEO and his wife, Sunhae and of course his EXO brothers, he’s now back on his feet. His music career is going steady. As the humble Chanyeol he is, he still held some mini concerts or even a free show for his fans. Cause it reminds him of the way you smile at him, proud of him and enjoying his music. That’s why he works very hard to be a star that close with his fans and hoping you’ll hear his music and come back.

 

>> 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hgt3OwpY9s

 

Lay picked up his phone. Pressing Xiu Min’s number using his left fingers as he opened the fridge with his right. “Yoboseyo?” Xiu Min finally picked up the phone. “Hyung.. what do you wanted to eat tonight?” Lay put the wireless phone between his ear and shoulder. “Euumm I think I’m going to come home late. Can you make something I can heat up later?” Lay screened the fridge wondering what to cook for tonight. “Yea.. I guess I can. You have your keys right?”

“Em.” Xiu Min was busy drawing in the other line. “Good. I’m going to put your dinner in the oven so you just have to heat it when you come home.”

“Thank Lay.”

“No problem hyung.” Both hung up on the same time. Baekhyun entered the kitchen. “Ah you’re home.” Baekhyun nodded taking a seat. He rested his head to the kitchen island, feeling super tired. “What do you wanted to eat today?” Lay asked. Baekhyun looked up, “What ever. I’m not really hungry.” He rested his head back to the kitchen island as Lay lightened up the stove.

 

“Be careful Kai and enjoy your trip.” Kris said. “I will hyung. Thank you so much.” Kai gave Suho’s phone back to its owner. “bye Kris.” Suho hung up and continue driving the car. “I wish you can stay longer Kai.” Suho said, eyes still on the road in front of him. Kai just smirked looking down in guilty. “I will stay longer next time. I promise.” He looked outside the window. The sky was very clear, clear enough to let his eyes see the starry sky that night.

“How many places to go?” this time Suho turned his head to see his dongsaeng face. “Two countries, 10 places.” Kai even memorized it. “Woah.. okay.”

Suho parked his car as they reached the airport. Kai grabbed his super big bag pack from the backseat and went into the terminal together.

“Whoaaa look hyung, there’s Luhan hyung here.” Kai showed the magazine to Suho. Suho chuckled, it was already 3 years but it was still funny to see Luhan face in the magazine. “Guess he’s living a good life now huh.” Kai nodded at Suho’s words. “I heard that Chanyeol hyung going to hold a concert on new years eve.”

“Yea I heard about that too. If you can come home, please do. I don’t want you to be the one who’s missing in the family portrait again, just like last year.” Kai looked up from his magazine. “Don’t worry hyung. Not this year.” Suho pated Kai’s head as he looked at his watch. “I guess its better for you to check in now.” Kai nodded and both of them stood up. Suho gave Kai a tight hug before saying goodbye. “Have fun in Thailand!” Kai nodded and stood in the line.

 

Suho got into his car. But before he could turn on the machine something caught his eyes.

and suddenly his car was filled with water. He tried to come out of his own car that now more to a swimming pool. Too panicked to think clearly when it’s actually very simple, just to switch the lock. WHATS HAPPENING!!! He screamed to him self. He fell on the ground as he managed to open the door. He looked back to his car, it was completely fine, so did his cloths that are perfectly dry. What the hell happened? He quickly picked up his phone.

 

Kai stood in front of the wide glass window. Admiring the beautiful starry skies that night. Seolrae-ah.. are you there? He touched the glass.

Suddenly there was a flash of light on the clear sky in front of him. Too unusual for him. The sound of his phone snapped him out of this thought. “KAI-AH! Are you okay? Did anything happen to you? Kai! Did you feel it?” Kai was still shock to think clearly. “I-I’m okay hyung..” he said with out bothering to look away from the sky. “Really?”

“Em.”

“T-that’s good then. Well be careful and have a safe flight.” Both of them hung up. Kai took a deep breath. “I think I should wash my face.” But when he was going to take his bag on the ground, it wasn’t there. He looked around to find his bag was a meter away from where he stood. And at that moment he realized, he wasn’t where he was standing a while ago.

 

D.O. took his phone with his shaky hand and pressing Suho’s number one by one. “Yoboseyo? D.O---“

“Hyung…”

“What? What happened?” Suho waited on the other line. He was wondering is D.O called him to tell that he felt the same. “Don’t freak out when you find a big hole in the parking lot.” D.O. looked down to his feet with ground cracking under him.

 

Tao put the dough of his new chocolate cake recipes to the oven. He smiled at it as the light .

He checked his watch every minute getting very impatient to taste his own cake. Still 10 minutes.. I wish I can fast forward the time. Suddenly there was a “ting” sound from the oven. He looked up from his watch in shock. “What the…” slowly walking to the oven, he could already smell the sweetness of the chocolate. He opened the oven and there.

The cake was perfectly cooked. How could this possibly happen? He looked at his watch again, it magically fast forwarded to 10 minutes.

“TAO!” he jumped a bit as Kris came into the kitchen. “Hyung! You scared me!” Tao put his cake down carefully, gladly it didn’t fall because of Kris. “I-I can fly.” Tao raised his eyebrows in disbelieve. “Look.” Kris held his breath and opened his arms wide. “Ehh.. hyung, you’re not even an inch up from the ground.” Kris opened his eyes, yes, his feet was still on the ground. “But I…” it was true though, he flew to the house from the garage.

 

Luhan stretched his arms as he got out of the elevator. He just came back from another photo shoot. Lazily walked through the hall and nearly reach his apartment door. His eyes winded in shock, before his hand could reach the doorknob, its opened by it self. My power.. he opened the door abruptly cant wait to tell Sehun what just happened. “What the…” another thing surpsrised him. The living room was like a shipwreck. Just like a big tornado hit it. Sehun looked at Luhan in horror. “Hyung…”

 

“ah…” Lay hissed in pain. He accidently cut his own fingers when he was chopping the potato. “Are you alright?” Baekhyun came up to him. “Let me see..” he took Lay’s hand carefully. To their surprise the cut healed it self and the second surprising thing was. “Your hand…” both Lay and Baekhyun stared at Baekhyun’s shining hands in shock.

 

“Chanyeol oppa!!!” Sunhae shouted. Chanyeol quickly jumped down the stairs and went straight into the kitchen. “What’s wrong Sunhae? Are you hurt?” Sunhae grinned shaking her head. “What is it now?” Sunhae pointed at the stove.  “I cant turn it on….” She whined. Chanyeol sighed rolling his eyes. “Step a side.” Chanyeol twisted the knob and “AAAAAAAAA!!” both of them screamed as a fire, a big one blasted from the stove and strangely it looked like a phoenix. As the fire magically disappeared, both of them looked at each other in horror.

 

“Why wont you listen to me?” Hanin threw the magazine to the table in front of Chen. Chen took a deep breath trying to hold down his anger. “I do listen to you.” Hanin groaned in disbelieve. Chen rolled his eyes getting very tired of arguing about things such as party planner and flowers and little stuffs with her every night. “What? You regret being with me?” Chen clenched tight his fist trying to control his boiling anger. Suddenly a loud thunder appeared and the electricity went down. “CHEN!” Hanin jumped and hugged him. On the other hand Chen was completely stoned. Was that me?

The sound of the thunder woke Xiu Min up. He groaned in annoyance, stretching his arms and let out a lion like yawn. He opened his eyes to his office. But not like usual. The room was frozen. The wall was all covered up with cold ice. Xiu Min touched the wall. “This cant be happening..”