Evidence.

Two Moons

Please re-read chapter 11 first :)

 

You walked down the hallway with Lay. It was always been like that with him. He was always there but never say a thing to you. You glanced at him and he  glanced back. You hate that awkward Suddenly your phone vibrated in your pocket you stopped and he stopped there waiting for you.

 

Free today? I’m in front of your campus.

 

It was from Baekhyun. “Eh um Oppa, I think I’ll go somewhere first with my friend. Could you tell Xiu Min oppa?” Lay stared at you in curiosity. He wanted to know this “friend” of yours, we wanted to ask you so bad but he was just THAT shy. “Oppa?” you tilted your head. “I will.” You smiled at him. “Thank you oppa! See you later then.” You waved at him and left.

 

You slowly walked towards the gate. You can see Baekhyun’s back, waiting for you. You smiled a little. “I’m sorry can I help you sir?” you tapped his shoulder. He turned around and you greeted him with a wide smile. “What are you doing here?” you asked him. “Groceries shopping and I was hoping to find a friend to accompanying me.” he said. “Would you?” you nodded. “Great.” Both of you walked down the street side to side, talking about random stuff you both can come up with. You felt very comfortable with him, maybe it was because the similarities between you two. You both live alone (at least you used to) and you felt kind of lonely too just like him. You have no siblings and so does he. Both of your walked in to the super market. “Wow.. are you going to buy lots of things today?” you asked him when he came back with a trolley. “Yeah, so I wont run out things and go out to buy it for at least a month.” He said pushing the trolley. “Why? You don’t like going out?” he chuckled and shook his head “Why?” you looked at him. “It made me feel more worst.” He put three packs of tea in the trolley. You could see sadness in his eyes. “Living alone in this world.”

You chuckled. He looked up to you, raising his eye brow, “Silly you, you’re not alone really.” You walked, leaving him there. He pushed the trolley to catch up with you. “You just haven’t met those people you can trust, you like being with and to share your life with. That’s why you have to go out more and find them.” You said. He remembered the day he met you, the first day he decided to go out and he did find you. “Maybe you’re right.” He said. “Maybe? I’m always right.” You said mockingly. You ran to the other section before he could say anything back at you. You accidently bumped on to someone. “Jwesonghamnida…” you bowed a little and walk away. It’s her again! Luhan stared at you. “Clumsy girl.” He said. You turned around and gave him a WTF face, “What did you just say?”

“Clumsy. Girl.” He said with a mischievous smirk. “Ya! Who do you think you are?” you walked up to him, eyeing him. He smirked again, “I saw you trying to get that pancake box, you almost made a mess that day.” Your eyes grew wider. “You should’ve asked someone to help you…”

“Shorty.” He added. A part of you were about to blow up but you realize it was a public place and yeah some of his word were right so you hold your self back. “Seolrae!” Baekhyun called out. Both you and Luhan turned to him. You stomped your feet, it made him turned to you again. You stick your tongue out and walked away. Cute. Luhan chuckled.

“Who was that?” Baekhyun and Luhan still stared at each other. “No one.” You answered. “Let’s go oppa.” You pulled his scarf playfully. Baekhyun eyes grew wider. “Since when you call me oppa?”

“Eh?” you looked up to him. “Since now. Kaja.” Baekhyun smiled.

 

“Welcome…” Baekhyun welcomed you to his apartment. You quickly took off your shoes and looked around. “Whaa.. this is nice.” You saw a nice tv room on your left and kitchen on your right. You sat on the sofa waiting for Baekhyun to come back after putting his groceries in the kitchen and get you a drink. You stood up and looked around the room. It was clean, for a guy apartment and it was empty. No pictures or anything, just furniture and some books on the shelf and dvd on the rack on the left side of the tv. You suddenly steeped on something. You bent down and grabbed the paper. You opened it.

Gasped. This.is.not.happening. You looked at it one more time. “What’s that?” you jumped a bit when you hear his voice. “I found it on the ground. Is it yours?” he put two colas on the table and sat on the sofa. “Let me see.” You sat next to him and gave him the paper. He nodded. Your eyes grew wider. “You’re one of them?” you asked. He raised his eyebrow, “Them who?” you got confused. Was he covered it up from your? Or he really didn’t know or could one of them forgot about it? Too much questions roaming around your head. “Seolrae-ah.. who are them?”

“Emm hehe.. I don’t know.” you awkwardly laugh. He put it on the table. “It’s not mine.” You stared at him in doubt. “It Phoenix’s.”

“Mwo?!” Baekhyun was surprised on your loud voice. “Wow.. what are you so shocked about?” he said.

“The fact that you’re hanging out with him.” You said. “He was the one who asked me.”

“That one count.” You said. He laughed at your totally confuse face. “You wanted to know what this is about?” you nodded wildly. “He said since....” Baekhyun didn’t know how to tell you. He was afraid that you might freak out and leave him. “Umm he had been dreaming about these symbol for the passed few weeks.” That means Phoenix probably one of them then. “He asked me if I can help him up to find out about this.”

“And then, have you find anything?” you asked. “Not much. I did find infos about unicorn, dragon and.. phoenix. Those are ancient fantasy animals so it was easy to find infos bout it.”

“I see..” you listened to him carefully. “This one,” he pointed at the hourglass symbol. “It looks like an hourglass right? It must’ve something to do with time.” You nodded in agreement. “This,” he moved his finger to the right. “It looks like a rain drop” you said. “Water.” He said. There was silent between you two. You lost in your thought. You could clearly see Xiu Min’s symbol on the right and unicorn is Lay’s symbol. He chuckled. “I know this sounded crazy Seolrae.” you quickly shook your head. “No no its not, its very interesting.”

“No its not that.” He looked at you in the eyes. Cause I dreamt about this too..

 

You were resting your head on your left arm and play a dying looking pink rose in the vase in front of you. Lay came and sat next to you, he put his hand above the flower and soon it transformed into a fresh one. You smiled a little and looked up to him. “Oppa…”

“Em?”

“Can you forget each other?” he was a bit surprised on your question. He looked out side the window, “Don’t know. Anything could happen.” He said. “Just like amnesia.” You sat up. He’s one of the fire victims maybe something happened to him in that accident! You recalled the night you met Chanyeol.

“What’s wrong?” Lay asked. “N-nothing.. I just.. I don’t know.. I feel like failing. I haven’t found anyone yet.” You said. “You’ll find them.” He said. “What makes you so sure?”

“Xiu Min promised me.” he left. “Wait.”

 “What?! Oppa! Was that mean that you don’t believe in me?” Lay didn’t answer. “Lay oppa!!!!” you shouted, answered by his door banged close.