We're nearly there.

Two Moons

 

You woke up very early today. Tidied up your bed and took a nice warm shower. You opened the window, the sun was yet to greet the day. You decided to go downstairs and make your own breakfast before you cook for the other three people in the house.

Haishh oppas.. there was nothing in the fridge. You looked at the watch it was 6 in the morning. I think I should take a walk while waiting for the store to open. On your running shoes, you put a piece of ‘Sehun’s bday cake’ and your water bottle to your little red bag pack.

 

I’ll come back soon. Text me if you need anything. –Seolrae

 

“Uwaaaahh fresh air..” you breathed the fresh spring breeze as you did a little warming up. You put on your headset to listen to your start the day playlist. Around you, you could see lots of people were having a great time jogging and some of them were riding their bicycles. You went to the little park Xiu Min once brought you to play ice skate. O! isn’t that, that jerk at the store. You saw Luhan sat there alone watching the kids playing near the fishpond. You had an evil plan in your mind to surprise him. You slowly walked behind him. When you were about to finally having your revenge his sad face stopped you. You tilted your head. He wasn’t the jerk you saw at the store, he was just a guy, a sad looking one. You felt kind of sorry for him. You encouraged your self to take a seat beside him. You glanced at him but he seemed not to care at all with your presence there. An idea popped out you opened you bag and took out your lunch box. You opened it and put it in front of his face. He was a bit surprised. He stared at it and looked up to you. “Eat it.” You said to him as you gave him the spoon. He ate it. Suddenly his tear dropped. Your eyes widen in shock. Holly what did I do? He smiled even thought his tears keep flooding. Slowly moved his jaw to processed the cake in his mouth. “Why.. why are you crying?” you carefully asked him. “Its delicious.” He answered as he erased his own tears with his two hands. You knew it wasn’t the real reason why he cried. You glanced at him again didn’t know what to say or do. Luhan couldn’t control his tears either. It seemed like something, a part of his life was empty. Yesterday he didn’t know why he woke up in the middle of the night. It was like he used to wake up at that time on that date but he couldn’t remember why. When Kris told him that it was Sehun’s birthday, he was upset. Upset for not remembering it, the day and the person. He didn’t even know why he cried when he tasted the cake in his mouth. The taste was like.. very familiar.

You hand him your water bottle. He shook his head. “Thanks.” He said now staring at the two brothers playing football a cross the fishpond. “I got to go.” He stood up. You unsurely nodded. “Thanks.” He left you there. Puzzled by the event between you and him you didn’t notice that someone was calling you, the next thing you know a ball hit your face. You landed your head on the grass as you put your hands on your face. Your nose was in total pain and you tried to reduce it by rubbing it with your hand. You could hear footsteps coming towards you. “Are you okay? I’m very sorry. My brother..”

“Ya Hyung! It’s you-“ you could hear someone hit someone. “Let me help you..” he took your hand and sat you up, you were still hiding your face behind your left hand. You looked at the guy, you felt like you met him before but you couldn’t remember. Your hand slowly left your face. The guy’s eyes grew wider, his jaw dropped. “What? Is it that bad?” you asked him. Are we fated?

“Hyung!” the younger one smacked his older brother’s head. “Mwo?” he talked back. “It’s not that bad noona don’t worry.” The younger one said. “Chinca? From the look of your brother’s face I think it is.”

The older one quickly waved his hand in front of you. “Anni anni.. it’s just… don’t you remember me?” you titled your head. You tried to remember him but you failed. “I think it hit me pretty hard, I lost few of my memory, sorry…” you jokingly said. Both of them chuckled. “I’m really really for my brother-“

“Ya! Hyung! It was y-“ the older one closed his little brother’s mouth with his hand. You chuckled seeing the two boys fight with each other. “I’m going to buy some medicine for you, you wait here okay?” you nodded. The younger one took his soccer ball and sat beside you. “What’s your name?” you asked him. “Jiho. Noona?”

“Seolrae. You live around here? I never seen you or your brother before.” You said. “No. Me and my brother stays at my auty’s house until next week.”

“Ahh I see..” Jiho stared at you head to toe and he tried to remember something. “A! I remember you!” he suddenly said. “Me?” Jiho nodded. “Huh? Where? When?” you asked him again. When he about to answer the older one came. “What are you guys talking about?” he asked as he sat in front of you. You looked at Jiho waited for his answer but he shook his head, you understand and nodded. “I asked him where do you guys live.” You said. “Ahhh ye.. we stayed at our aunt’s for several days until our parents comes back from Japan.” He said gave you an ice bag. You took it and put it on your nose. “You live around here?” you nodded still thinking about Jiho’s answer it made you very curious. “Ahh I see.. anyway I’m Suho.”

“Seolrae. Yoon Seolrae.”

“Seolrae..” he whispered staring at his shoes. “Umm Suho-shi.. have we met before? You asked me do I remember you or not earlier.” He looked up and nervously chuckled. “Ehh? No no just forget it..” he said rubbing the back of his neck. “Is noona going somewhere?” Jiho asked. “Um. I’m going to buy some groceries.” You said. “Why don’t you join us for breakfast?” Suho asked. Jiho rolled his eyes. Suho eyed him. “No no it’s okay I have to cook for my…” Jiho and Suho looked at you. “Family.”

“Ahh I see..” Suho felt relieved you didn’t say boyfriend or husband.  Silly you he talked him self. “Do you need some help? You smiled to him. “I’m okay. I think I should go now.” You stood up followed by them. “Umm thanks.” You raised the ice bag. “No, we’re sorry once again.”

“Its nothing really. So…..” you slung your bag to your right shoulder. “See you around?” Suho said. You nodded. “Bye Jiho..” Jiho waved his hand. “Eheeey hyunggg~” Jiho nudged Suho’s ribs. Suho didn’t respond, he still watching your back until you disappear.

 

You walked into the super market still holding the ice bag. “Good morning…” you greeted by the cashier. You bowed and grabbed the basket. As you roamed around picking things you need you still thinking about Suho and Jiho.

“.” You remembered something. Isn’t he the other guy at the coffee shop?! OH MY GOODNESS GOD YOON SEOLRAE YOU’RE SUCH AN IDIOT!!!

 

>> 

 

“Excuse me, have you seen the guy who lives in room E121 around?” Chanyeol asked the front desk. “He hasn’t returned yet.” Chanyeol looked at Sehun. He raised his shoulder. “Try to call him again hyung.” Sehun said. Chanyeol nodded. He tried to call but it failed. “His phone is dead I guess.” Chanyeol sighed. “Do you know where he probably is?” Chanyeol asked the woman again. “Two days ago something happened to him, he fainted, a girl with short black hair and a guy took him. Maybe he’s in the hospital.”

“WHAT? What happened to him?” Chanyeol grew worry. “I don’t know..” she said. “Maybe you can leave your number or a note so I can give it to him when he comes back.”

 

Call me as soon as you can. This is very important. –PHNX

 

“Thank you ma’am.” Chanyeol and Sehun bowed and left the apartment. “You sure he’s one of us?” Sehun asked when the got into Chanyeol’s car. “Absolutely. He dreamt about the symbols too after touched that girl’s bracelet.” He drove off his car. “I see.. and about the girl, is she one of us too?”

“Probably.” Chanyeol imagined your face. “How about your friend? Suho isn’t it?”

“Yes. He’s out of town for few days, we’ll talk to him later.” Suho said. “One more person, I think he’ll be probably one of us.” Sehun waited for Chanyeol’s answer. “The guy who wrote the comic.” Chanyeol threw the comic to Sehun’s lap. He thought about it for a while as he turn the page. His eyes shot open.  “Oh my god you’re right hyung. I just realized it. He got everything in here. Why didn’t I notice this earlier!” he said. “Should we go after him?” Chanyeol raised his eyebrows. “How?”

Chanyeol pushed his phone. “Hyung.. can you help me?”

“What is it Phoenix?”

“You know that comic I’m obsessed with right?”

“Em.”

“Can you find the maker address? Pleaseee~”

“I’ll try. I’ll text you as soon as I get it.” Chanyeol glanced at Sehun. He smiled to him.

“Thank you hyung.. you’re the best manager evaaah!”

“Ye ye ye. Don’t come home too late you got early schedule.”

“Arasoyo. Bye” Both of them could feel the excitement. Adventurous. They couldn’t wait what’s yet to come.

 

>> 

 

“I’m homeeee~” you took off your shoes before coming in. “Oppas?” you called again. “We’re in the kitchen…” you went straight to where Xiu Min’s voice came from. You came in greeted by their serious face. “What’s going on here?” you asked them. “Try to figure out what happened to Baekhyun and probably the other’s too.” Lay answered. “Erasing memories? Why?” Xiu Min said. Baekhyun deepen his thought. You thought about it to. Not why, but how. “Sorry to ask this, do you guys have enemies?” all of them looked up. “Not that I remember.” Xiu Min was the first to answer. “Lay is very shy and such a good boy. No.” Lay just blankly stared at Xiu Min. “I.. I don’t know. No?”

“I mean Exo as a whole. You know.. in every superhero movies they always have the villain right?”

All of them tried to think. Xiu Min smacked his hand. “Could it be…..” Lay and Baekhyun looked up. “Who?” you stared at Xiu Min.  Lay and Baekhyun seemed to get it too. While you lost. “Oppa who is it?” you came to Baekhyun but he didn’t say anything. Lay left the room and Xiu Min stood there like a statue. “Okay guys.. I know I’m just a ‘star’ if that what you called me and my mission is to gather you twelve only but I wanted to know about Exoplanet too!” you said. “I’ll tell you everything later. I need to think.” Xiu Min went out side. You sat beside Baekhyun, frustrated being the dumbest one there. You stared at Baekhyun hoping to hear something from him. But it violated your expectation. You stood up and went to your room. Slammed it close not even care the fact that you haven’t cook for breakfast.