Dilemma. (AE 2 : Xiu Min)

Two Moons

Annyeong everyone! just wanted to remind you guys that these alternate endings are not related to each other. so yeah.. enjoy Xiu Min's :) hope you like it~

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6z6o3ECvDw

 

[Flashback]

Xiu Min rushed home from the mansion where everyone gathered to hear your last message Aira received a while ago. Through the way home he kept praying that he’ll at least find a tiny bit of hope at home. He never thought about it before, yes he did forgot about his own little present for you. A present that might prove him even if you stabbed your own heart, even if you haven’t come home for months and even the fact that no one can find Exo Planet in the galaxy anymore, doesn’t mean that you’re dead.

 

He opened your room and quickly looked around the entire spaces for that ‘thing’. “Where did you hide it?!” he kneeled down to see if its under your bed or not. “Aish!” it wasn’t there either. “Maybe its in that drawer.” He roughly opened each drawer of your nightstand. “Hyung.. what are you doing?” D.O. came in. “I’m looking for something.”

“You need some help?” Xiu Min paused. He needed a help but he couldn’t imagine if D.O. ask him tons of question which he might cant answer for the sake of everyone. He decided to go on alone. “You sure hyung?” Xiu Min nodded. “Okay.. I’ll be in the kitchen if you need any help.”

“Thanks D.O.” Xiu Min got back to his hunting. He walked up to your dressing table. The two drawers were his last hope. The right one he chose. Slowly he opened the drawer and to his surprise and relief the box was there. “Oh God please…” he kept praying as he opened the box.  “Andwe.” His eyes widen in horror. The rose inside the crystal ball he gave to you is now withered, dead. She’s really gone. Tears pilled up his eyes as he fell on his knees clenched the crystal ball in his hand.

He couldn’t dare to tell his brothers, he didn’t want to kill their hopes. He kept the pain himself.

[End of flashback]

 

“Xiu Min oppa!” he snapped out of his thought by the girl’s voice. He looked up to a girl with a long black hair and dark brown eyes tilting her head staring at him. She smiled at him concernedly yet warming. Since the day he found his office froze like a fridge he couldn’t seem to concentrate on anything. And the girl seemed to notice it. “Gwenchanayeo?” Xiu Min just nodded. The girl pouted, knowing that he was hiding something for her. Why wouldn’t he trust me? she asked her self.

She had been a good company for him through the past four years, a great one actually. Despite the fact that her love is one sided but she stayed beside him. Patiently hoping that someday he might fall for her too. And maybe that’s why the reason he started to open up for her too. Replying to her text even just a short one, having lunch together even he doesn’t talk too much or maybe just hangout in the house, watching her playing some random games with Baekhyun. He likes her company, really. but again just when he was about to give ‘them’ a try the office incident happened that made him worry. What if you come back, he couldn’t dare to hurt the girl’s feeling.

“Berry parfait.” The waitress put a tall glass of yummy parfait in front of the two. “Eh? I didn’t order this miss.” The waitress chuckled and pointed to the glass window where D.O. waved his hands vigorously. The girl waved back. “Oppa! D.O. is here.” Xiu Min turned his attention from the parfait to D.O., he casually waved back and signed D.O. to come over.

“D.O.~ when did you come back?” the girl jumped and hugged him. “Youngrin-ah..” he hugged her back. “Two days ago.” He answered as he pulled off. “How was the trip buddy?” Xiu Min hugged him, pated D.O.’s back before pulling away. “It was.. delicious. I think I gained weight.” D.O. pulled another chair to sit with them.

“So…..” he mischievously raising his eyebrows to Youngrin and Xiu Min. Xiu Min looked away avoiding the awkward situation as Youngrin having a feet fight with D.O. All the other Exo members seemed to like the idea of the two being together. Especially D.O. since he was the one who introduced them to each other. “You should come by sometimes. I’m sure Baekhyun and Lay misses your cooking too.” Xiu Min said. “I would love to cook for them but you know I just got back and I have so many things to handle out here.” He looked around his two years running bistro in proud smile. “I think I need to get back to the kitchen.” He stood up. “Bills on me.”

 

>> 

 

“Have you had your dinner yet?” Youngrin grew more worry hearing the heavy breathing from the other line of the phone. “Em. Lay cooked me a porridge and before you scold me again, I already drank my medicine.”

Lay and Baekhyun came down from their room. “Hyung,, we’re going~” Xiu Min waved to them for answer. “Is that Lay and Baekhyun oppa?” she asked. “Yea. They are going to Chanyeol’s mini showcase.”

“O-Okay then. Go take some rest oppa.”

“Em. Thanks. Bye….” Xiu Min waited until she hung up first. He let out a long sighed as he threw the phone to the sofa and slammed his head down to the pillow he brought down from his room. This always happened when the winter is just in the corner. He’ll be freezing to death.

He wrapped him self with a thick bedcover as he pushed the remote control to find something interesting to watch.

We’ll probably see the first snow tonight.First snow… he remembered you again. “Aiish..” he wrecked his hair. Something told him to take the crystal ball and he did.

 

“Seolrae-ah..” he the crystal ball softly. He looked up to the starry sky, “Are you one of them now?” suddenly he felt something warm in his hands. He looked down and to his surprise the rose inside the crystal ball bloomed. His heart started to beat so fast and his hands shook as he watched the rose is now full grown. He shot up holding his breath when someone touched his shoulder. He slowly turned around greeted by your smile. “Wa!” he fell off the bench.

You laughed at him as he quickly got up. “Annyeoooong~” you waved your hand. He still couldn’t believe his own eye. He rubbed it over and over again. “Ya.. oppa stop.” You held both of his wrists preventing him to hurt his own eyes. His eyes widen in shock. “ahh wae.. don’t stare at me like that…” his eyes now pilled up with tears and he pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around you. “Seolrae-ah…” he pulled away and cupped your face. “You.. you’re here..” you nodded smiling at him. “You look pale oppa.. are you cold?” he hugged you again. You rested your chin on his shoulder and hugged him back. “Is this better?” he nodded. None of you said anything to each other the moment. Just seizing the time to feel each other’s warm.

“O!” both of you realized something.

  

“Its snowing…” he said softly. You nodded, feeling the cold snow on you palm. Just like the day you both met each other. “Lets go inside oppa..” Xiu Min took your hand and leaded you to the bench. “Lets stay here for a while.” He caught one snowflake and smiled at it. He told you to sit on the bench as he went to the house to take the bed cover out. “Whaa..” you smiled at him as he wrapped the thick bedcover around you too. Yes, it was big enough to fit two people. You cuddled to him. He pulled your head and rested it on his shoulder, breathed in your scent he misses the most. “I miss you so much.” He said your head softly. “Me too oppa…” you quickly straightened up as Xiu Min stood up with out warning. He took your hand and pulled you out of the house. “Op-oppa ya.. where are we going?” he wanted to spent more time with you before the others came back.

 

What both of you didn’t know that a girl’s heart just broke behind the side door, seeing how you two were really close to each other. And the way Xiu Min smiled at you, the smile she thought will never have.

 

>> 

 

You and Xiu Min spent most of the time together, especially because you two live in one roof. Everyday he came home early just to be with you or even take home his works. It was nice, very nice at first. But of course he knew that he had to ‘share’ since the others miss you too. In that little space of time, not that he wanted to admit it at first, he misses Youngrin’s random text or maybe just a short call from her that now he haven’t receive for the last two weeks.

“Baekhyun-ah..” Xiu Min knocked at Baekhyun and Lay’s room. Baekhyun sat up on his bed, “Yea?” Xiu Min closed the door behind him and walked up to Baekhyun’s bed. He took a seat next to his dongsaeng. “Have you talk or heard anything from Yongrin?” Baekhyun shook his head. “Ahh I see. Okay then thanks.” Xiu Min got up and was about to come out of Baekhyun’s room. “Ehh.. HYUNG!” Xiu Min turned around. “Em?”

“Actually.. I talked to her yesterday.” Xiu Min closed the door again and leaned to it, ready to listen to Baekhyun’s story. “Hyung… isn’t this to harsh of you?” Xiu Min stared at Baekhyun in shock of the younger guy words. “I mean don’t get me wrong but hyung.. you know she likes you and she has been a very very good friend of yours. How could you leave her like this?

“Okay hold up. She was the one who left me without any explanation.” Baekhyun sighed. “But you didn’t ask for it either. I know you miss Seolrae.. and.. I know---“ both of them look at each other. “L-like her too but at least explain that to Youngrin. Don’t make her waiting in line like this.” Xiu Min looked away in neither denial or guilty. “You know exactly how it feel to be left out with out knowing what happen right?” Baekhyun just opened the old wounds of his. Xiu Min looked up to Baekhyun’s concerned gaze.

 

>> 

 

“Emm Seolrae-ah.. there’s something I wanted you to know.” D.O. said putting the spatula down. You went to D.O. bistro today cause he promised you to teach you to cook some foods. But guess D.O. has his own reason to invite you there. “Yea? What is it?” you looked up to him from the oven where you put your first hand made cupcakes. He leaned to the counter next to you and started to talk about his friend, Youngrin, problem to you. “What do you think?”

“Emm.. its never anyone’s false or maybe each one of them made their own mistakes in this case. But I think you friend need to ask for explanation from the guy. The guy needs to know her truly feeling so he can decide.” You said to D.O.

“But.. what about the other girl? I mean the guy still not yet make his decision is because of her too.”

“That girl needs to decide to what to do with the guy I guess.” You answered. “Do you like Xiu Min hyung?” your eyes widen in shock. “Wow wow wow where did that come from? Okay wait. What’s happening here?” D.O. sighed. “I-I’m sorry Seolrae but I just have to know cause actually that girl is one of my friends and the guy is Xiu Min hyung and….”

“Me?” D.O. nodded. You gulped. Actually you have no idea about it, do you like Xiu Min or not. You spent lots of times together, yes you do have feeling for him but beside that you don’t want to hurt anyone’s feeling in this case. “Don’t.. don’t blame your self Seolrae please.. I just.. I want you to make up your mind so no one will be hurt.” D.O. took your hand and gave you a heartwarming smile.

 

You and Xiu Min had a silent dinner at the rooftop of D.O.’s bistro. He was deep in his own thought, thinking about Baekhyun’s words while you don’t know how to start the conversation with him.

“Op-oppa…” he looked up and smiled at you. “Yes?” you turned to him from the beautiful view of the city lights that night as you both finished your dinner. “I-I’m sorry..” you looked down, couldn’t dare to see his eyes. Xiu Min frowned. “Hey hey.. look at me. What are you sorry for?” he cupped your face. “For making you confuse about everything.” He looked at you in worry. “Oppa.. don’t let her go. She’s the right person for you.” His eyes widen in shock. “I’m sorry to stand between you two, I never meant to.” He lifted your face by your chin. “Its not your fault Seolrae..” he softened. “Don’t make her wait any longer for you. You know exactly how it feels like right? I don’t want you to wait for my decision either.” He pulled you into his embrace. He kissed the crown of your head. Glad now that he can make his own decision. You hugged him tighter before pulling out. “She’s waiting for you down stair. Go..” he caressed your cheek giving you his tender smile and went down to meet his girl.

 

You can love two persons at the same time but there will always be one that you love the most. Even if you’re allowed to but you cant share your love if one of them are hurt. Love does not mean you have to have the person but its how you keep that love alive and live happily for the person you love.

 

 

 

 

 

You all hate me do you? T_T (for making a -sort of- sad ending) Mian~ couldn't help it hahaa

Well this chapter dedicated to my friend, edlyns :) she asked me to make one shot for her but i dont have a chance to so yeah i put her in this chapter so i hope you like it, all of you. who do you think will be next?