Raising.

Two Moons

 

“Master…” the small man bowed as he entered the Dark Master’s room. He turned his big chair around to face his most loyal servant. “What is it?” he straightened him self and looked at his master in fear, he knew his master doesn’t like bad news. “What now?” he seemed to read his mind or maybe it was because his obvious expression. “The Exo kids are planning to go to the mountain to find the star’s ship.”

“I see.” The Dark Master said. The little man nervously looked at his master once again. “What should we do?”

“Sent a team to spy on them and… may be ruin their plan later. They are not important for now.” He swung his chair around. “Oh and one more thing…”

“Yes master?”

“I’m off to Exo tonight to play with my sister a bit. Tell Kai to keep an eye on the others kids.” The small man nodded and walked out of the room. Kai Kai Kai.. everything is Kai now.

 

You came home from the campus feeling like the first day again since you didn’t attended it for some times and the fact that you’re still don’t have the mood to study because of when happened this week is too much for your head and heart to handle. Looked up stairs when you listened to a song on guitar and someone sang it beautifully. Maybe its Baekhyun oppa you thought since he’s the only one who really sing in the house. Feeling so damn curious you dropped your backpack on the sofa and went up to the second floor. You opened Baekhyun and Lay’s room slowly as you peek inside, your eyes grew wider when you saw.. Lay instead of Baekhyun. “I don’t know….” He jumped in surprised and quickly put down the guitar. “No no no no oppa. Please continue.” You said. He looked away. You walked closer to him and sat next to him on his bed. He kept looking away, you chuckled knowing that he was totally embarrassed and shy. “Oppa… please…” you pulled his arms pouting. He glanced at you and was surprised by the way you looked exactly like someone he used to know from ExoPlanet. You blinked at him reading his odd facial expression. Gave up you slapped his arm lightly and took the guitar your self. “Teach me that song will you?” you said. He snapped out of his thought and sat closer to you. He took your fingers and put in on the right string and bar. His heart was racing, he tried not to show you his nervousness. “And that all.” He said. You nodded and started playing it like you already learned it for months, which made his eyes shot open. He thought you were some kind of music genius. You looked up to him and smiled. “I never heard this song before..” you tilted your head still playing the guitar. “How come you…” you looked at his blank face. You chuckled, “You and Baekhyun oppa may have the best voice in this house but not the best guitarist I supposed.” He suddenly grabbed the guitar from you. You gave him the WTF face. “You lied to me. You said you want me to teach you but you already good at it.”

“No I didn’t, I said teach me the song not how to play guitar d’ohh…” he blinked at you and you started to laugh. He couldn’t help but to laugh too. You both came back to awkward silence again. You glanced at him as he played the guitar again and started to sing it. Moving your head to the rhythm and humming the melody, both of your voice fit perfectly. He smiled as he watched you close your eyes nd enjoying the song. You opened your eyes realizing something, “It’s a duet song?” he nodded as he put down the guitar. “I used to sing this song with… a good friend of mine back in Exo Planet.”

“a girl?” he nodded. “Lucky.” You said. He looked up to see you staring at the sealing. “huh?”

“You made this song for her right?” he quickly looked down to hide his blushing face. “I WAS RIGHT!! Hyaa oppa you’re so romantic!! She’s probably missing you right now! we have to come back to Exo fast!” you excitingly said. He chuckled lightly on how you acted so much like her and also on your words you just said. “She’s not in Exo anymore.”

“What? Waeeee? Where is she now? don’t say she’s here. On earth. Ya!” you slapped his arm again. “She’s in the sky probably watching us right now.” your smile vanished, you felt terribly sorry for him. “I-I’m sorry oppa.. I didn’t know..”

“Its okay Seolrae..” he smiled at you. He stared at your bracelet, “I wish I gave her mine.” He said. You looked at your bracelet and back to him. “This?” you raised your hand. He nodded. “She got into an accident and.. I was late to safe her.” You heart ached as you saw his sad face. He squeezed his eyes shut as he remembered exactly the scene when her parents showed him her lifeless beauty. You held his hand and also trying to hold your tears from falling. Even though you didn’t know what happened to her but you could see clearly it hurt his heart so bad. He looked up to you and chuckled. “Don’t cry Seolrae..” he said putting his hand on top of yours. “You reminded me so much of her you know that?”

“Really? I bet she’s so cool.” He gave you his straight face, well we was always like that though. He rubbed your head laughing. You smiled seeing him like that, rare moment to have with a guy like him you thought. You looked at his already packed stuff and a sleeping bag near the door. “Haaaah.. this house will be so quite with out you and Xiu Min oppa… please come back soon and safely.”

“I think it’ll be more crowded here.” You turned to him. “Huh?”

“Luhan Hyung, Chen and Tao are going to stay---“

“WHAT?! WHY ISNT ANYONE TELL ME?!” Lay raised his shoulders. Your shoulders dropped as you imagined how annoying Luhan can be, how quite Chen is and how it’ll be awkward to live with Tao who hates you, a lot. Lay stood up and opened the drawer near him. He took out a weird little green bottle from the drawer and came back taking his previous seat next to you as he handed you the bottle. You stared at it in confusion cause it was only as big as your pinkie. “What is this?” you looked at the bottle from different sides and shook it lightly. “My tears.”

“WHAT?!”  he chuckled. “Take it, maybe you’ll need it when I’m gone, since I cant come back just to heal you. Hopefully you wont need it though.” You looked up to him and smiled. “I’ll be wise.” He smiled back and rubbed your head.

 

You opened the drawer of your dressing table and put the bottle there. Staring at your messy hair in the mirror, you took your comb and brushed your hair as you looked back to the mirror. To your surprise it wasn’t you in the mirror. Shocked you gasped and jumped away from the mirror. “Seolrae-ah…” HOW COME SHE KNOWS MY NAME! you just stared at her blankly. She waved his hand asking you to come closer. Nervously you walked closer to the mirror and took your usual seat. “I know you’re scared but don’t be..” all you can do was just to blink your eyes. The woman chuckled, “Don’t worry Seolrae this is my first and I’m sure will be the last time I do this.” She said.

“I’m Queen Ara.” THE QUEEN! You screamed to your self. “I hope I won’t scare you, I just want you to know who you really are and your responsibilities as a Star.” You cursed your self, you knew something scary would come at the time she said she wouldn’t want scare you when actually she’s pretty good at it even if it was just the prologue of the main scary thing. “You, are very important young lady. Our whole life is in your hand, Exo existent is too. I bet you already found out about everything..” she glanced at something behind you. You looked to your nightstand, the book Aira gave to you was there. “You can ask him for more information since I cant give you much because my evil twins is on his way here. I don’t know what he’s planning to do but I know the time has come. I want you to listen to me now Seolrae.” you nodded again. “What ever happens, those 12 have to stay on earth, even if they insist to come with you, you have to make them stay.”

“What if I ca—“

“You have to.” You gulped in overloaded nervousness. “We promised the leaders of the Earth, we have to keep it. And also we have to keep our race alive even if that means we have to start over with those twelve or thirteen on earth.” So many thought roamed around in your head right now. What all of this supposed to mean, how can you do it and what should you say to the others and.. basically everything, you thought about how can you really do your job well. “You know the exact time right? Its all written in the book and I heard once it became a big issue on Earth. Your job is to make sure that they are there at that time.” You nodded again. “And one more thing… I think there will be a war soon.” You nodded in anticipation. “You—“ suddenly the door behind her slammed open. You saw a dark figure there. She turned around and turned back to you and signed you to move away from the mirror you did as she asked you to. “Who were you talking to dear sister?” goosebumps ran trough your whole body when you hear his voice. The Queen took a iron stick and aimed it to the mirror. Second later the mirror broke in to million pieces. Xiu Min, Lay and Baekhyun quickly rushed to your room as they heard the sound of the pieces hit the ground. You were on the ground with your heart was still pounding like crazy you could even move your head to looked at them. Xiu Min and Baekhyun quickly came to you and worriedly shook your body as Lay screened you from afar but he felt relieved not to find any injury on you. “What happened?” Xiu Min asked. You just shook your head hoping that can make them stopped asking questions. “I’ll take care of it.” Lay came down to find the broom. Xiu Min and Baekhyun helped you to get up. You quickly took your phone as called Aira. “Meet at the park.” You took your bag and went out. “Ya! Yoon Seolrae! where do you think you’re going?!” Xiu Min shouted but you ignored him well you planned to avoid more questions that was why you left. “Aish that girl..” he looked around at your messy room. Baekhyun tried to find some logical explanation about what happened to you. Xiu Min left him there. When he was about to leave the room he found something inside the wrecked mirror. He slowly walked to the dressing table carefully not to step on the glass. He took it, it was a latter. Dear my lovely daughter. He read the envelope. “What are you doing?” Lay came in, Baekhyun quickly put the latter in his pocket. “Let me help you hyung.” He said, both of them cleaned the mess that you made.

 

“You should stay with Seolrae.” D.O said as he folded his cloths and fit as much as he could to his backpack. Hanin peeked her head from the kitchen to D.O who was on the living room’s floor. “Nahh.. I’ll be alright here.” She was washing the dishes. “Hanin-ah…”

“Em?”

“I’m scared.” She put down the plate, trying to calm her self down cause to be honest D.O wasn’t the only one who felt that way, Hanin was too. “Y-you’ll be okay Donut, you are going with your hyungs and after seeing you power. I-I’m sure you’ll be alright.” Hanin gripped on the kitchen table. The bell rang. Hanin quickly dry her hands with the towel and opened the door. “O! you guys are here already?” she let Kris and Luhan came in. They looked around the apartment. “So you two lives here?” she nodded. “Together?” Luhan asked again and she nodded. “Just the two of you?”

“Yes. God. Donut your hyungs are here…” Hanin shouted. “What?” he came out of the bathroom. “Aren’t we supposed to go tomorrow?” Kris nodded. “Early morning, so you better stay with us tonight.” D.O glanced at Hanin. Luhan glaced at Kris gave him a sign. “You can stay with us tonight to Hanin-shi.. if you want to. We’re going to Seolrae’s place first tomorrow morning so you can find your way home from there right?”

“No no no its okay.. I’m fine here seriously.” Hanin said. Luhan held his laugh, seeing D.O disappointed face, Kris nudged him. “Ready?” he asked. D.O slung his backpack and grabbed his sleeping bag on the table. Then there’s an awkward silent. “Aren’t they supposed to say good bye or good luck?” Luhan whispered to Kris. “We’ll be waiting in the car.” Kris said and pushed Luhan out. D.O glanced at Hanin nervously. He never say goodbye to her before, he didn’t know how to. Hanin looked up, “Ka.” She went to her room. D.O blankly stared at the closing door. “I’m going.” He said and leaving the house half-hearted.  

 

You woke up to chatting noises from the first floor. It was freaking 3 in the morning. You jumped out of bed rubbing your eyes and went down. “O, Seolrae-ah you’re awake.” Xiu Min said. You nodded still rubbing your eyes as you came into the living room. When you opened your eyes.. . You quickly turned around and ran back to your room. You could hear everyone was laughing downstairs. Everyone was there, except for Chanyeol if you didn’t miscount those people you just saw. You felt embarrass, they saw you in your pajamas. For Baekhyun, Lay and Xiu Min maybe it was a common sight, BUT NOT FOR THE OTHERS!!! Your face was as red as a tomato. Damn it, I know Luhan will razz about it. You clenched your fist imagining his mischievous expression. You quickly went into the bathroom to take a shower even if it was too early to do so.

 

“Oppa… be safe.. come home soon okay?” you hugged Xiu Min tightly he hugged you back and spun you around. Everyone watched the two of you. “Be good and take care of the others araso?” he flicked you nose and you nodded at him like a little puppy. You looked at Lay and smiled, you lent out your pinkie. “Promise me to come home and teach me that song again.” He blinked followed by a light chuckled as he rubbed your head. “Good luck everyone. Please come home soon and safely.” You looked at Kris, Sehun and D.O. “Ah.. D.O oppa.. don’t worry too much. I’ll be her company when you’re away.” D.O looked at you. Luhan cleared his throat as for Chen he just felt a bit unease that you well everyone seemed to agree with D.O and Hanin thingy. What if D.O and the others found out about her? He said to him self. “Thank.” D.O answered. “Sehun-ah!” everyone turned to the girl who just called Sehun’s name, it was Sunhae. “Sorry I’m late… I got schedule last night so I overslept.” Chanyeol said. “Good morning..” he winked at you. “It’ll much sweeter if you didn’t do that.” You said. “What? This?” he winked again. You rolled your eyes but you admitted it he was so freakin cuteeee >.<

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re going?” Sunhae asked. Sehun rubbed the back of his head. “C-cause I don’t want to worry you.” He said. “Psst me?” Sehun chuckled. “then what are you doing here?” Sunhae looked down hiding her blushing cheek. Sehun rubbed her head and pulled her into his arms. She hugged back. “Please be safe Sehun.”

“I will…”

“Eheeeyy… magnae..” Baekhyun and Luhan said while Suho and the others just casually laughed. Chanyeol came and pushed Sehun and Sunhae away from each other. “That’s enough kid that enough.”

“Aaaawww why did you do that, its such a romantic scene..” Baekhyun sai with mocking tone, he knew Chanyeol is very protective towards Sunhae just like a real brother. “Shut up.” Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun. You just laughed watching the scene. You saw a glance of D.O envy towards the magnae, maybe he didn’t get a chance to say a proper goodbye to Hanin, you thought. “Okay lets go everyone.” Kris said. Tao came to him and hugged him. “Thank you hyung and have an awesome adventure, I’ll be waiting here with the others.” Kris pated Tao’s back and they pulled away and smiled to each other. Suho pated Sehun’s shoulder and gave him such a proud smiled which gave him more confidence. “We’re off…” everyone waved from inside the car. Kris saluted to Suho and he saluted back. “Be safe!!! Come home soon!! Don’t forget to contact us!!” you shouted as the car leave your house. Suddenly you heard someone’s stomach roared for breakfast. It was Chanyeol’s but it wasn’t only him everyone seemed to be hungry that morning. You sighed… WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOLE HERE!!!

 

>> 

 

“My people!!” the Dark Master stood up from his king-like-chair. There were more than hundreds of people there. They do not look friendly at all. With dark eyes, all black outfits and scary tattoos shouted back at the Dark Master. “This is.. our time to rise!” they cheered just like they just won a gazillion money price or something. Twenty five years of building his own nation, he surely got a lot of followers, servants, who’s also hungry for power and welfare. He raised his stick to the sky and there was a loud thunder, the cloud turned black and it gathered forming a crow symbol. The crowd went crazy cheering.

“LETS TAKE EXO PLANET BACK!”