New memories.

Two Moons

 

The police came and took the drunken man away. Laying helplessly on the sofa, feeling terrible pain on your back, you were sure you had a broken bone in your body right now. The police called Tao and asked him few questions while you watched his shock and clueless expression from afar. It happened so fast. His neighbor, an old grandma who live with her high school grandson and her single parent daughter called the police when she heard shouting from Tao’s family flats. It wasn’t the first time she heard it, she told the police. The medical team came to you. You hissed when she touched your back. “I’m sorry but we need you take you to the hospital now.” She and one other guy from the medical team held your arms and helped you to get up. It was… crazy, everything hurt like hell. “Thank you Tao.” The police said. He came to you and the medical team. “We need to take her to the hospital, I think her back injury is pretty bad.” The nurse said. “Okay, we’ll come back to you later.” He walked out of the room. Tao glanced at you with his cold gaze and went to his mother’s room. You looked down feeling guilty towards him, it must be very hard for him and you just made it lot more worst than it was already are. “Excuse me, have you check the woman’s condition?” you asked the medical team. “We did.” She closed the ambulance door and sat next to your bed. “Her condition is quite stable, only her blood pressure was high but its normal now.” You sighed in relieve. “H-how about the guy?” you asked. “He only need some stitches on his face and bruises on his back but we already handled it earlier.”

Even if the man hit him more and maybe even harder but as an Exo he got 3 levels of immune above human’s level. Maybe that was why he didn’t fight back.

 

“SEOLRAE!” the door slammed open, you were in complete shock at that time to say anything. Baekhyun ran to your bed and squeezed your hand. He was happy, shock and sad to see you laying on the hospital bed helplessly. You gave him an apologetic smile. Lay stopped on the edge of your bed. “That looks pretty darn bad.” He said. “I know..” you answered. He just wanted to heal your broken bones immediately, he care about you so much but he just couldn’t put his worry in a right words. “What happened? Who did this terrible thing to you?” you put your other hand on top of Baekhyun’s. “Don’t worry oppa the police got him.” You said. Xiu Min came in with the police officer you met back in the flats. “The police told me everything.” You nodded to Xiu Min without looking to his eyes, you knew he was disappointed at you , again. “I need to ask you some question Ms. Yoon.” The police said. You nodded. “Can we stay here?” Baekhyun asked. “Sure.” The police said. He asked you how you met Tao and what you know about his family. Xiu Min and Lay listened to your answer carefully. While Baekhyun focused on you. “Okay.. thank you for your cooperation. I’ll get back to you later if there’s anything you need to know. Get well soon Ms. Yoon.”

“Thank you officer.” You said nodded to him. Xiu Min bowed to the police officer too, after he was sire that the officer is gone he walked towards you. “This Tao guy….” He held the bed pole. “Is he….”

“Yes. That Tao.” All of them looked at each other in shock. “How?”

“He stopped the time when the man was going to hit me and… he got the hourglass bracelet.” You said. “Does he….” Xiu Min pointed at his head. “Not sure.. we haven’t talk again after the police came.” You closed your eyes, you heart ached as you remembered his cold glance towards you. “We need to get him.”

“No.” Xiu Min and Lay stopped. “Not now oppa.. its just too much for him.”

“What is?”

“Everything…” you sighed. “The man was… not his father but the one that safe him and gave him a place to stay. Well his wife did. He’s an alcoholic and his wife is very sick. Tao have to deal with of this by his own, e-ve-ry-day. If you come to him now, he’ll probably kick you out of his face. Just.. give him sometime.” You held your tears. Baekhyun your cheek. “Fine.” Xiu Min came next to you and held you other hand. “I’m sorry we couldn’t protect you.” You waved your hand in front of his face. “No no oppa don’t be like that. Its my fault. I’m sorry to make lots of trouble.” Lay raised his hand to heal your injury. “Don’t! I know you had drained your energy when this happened to me.” you your bracelet. “And Xiu Min oppa too… I should take this off. I don’t want you to feel the pain caused by my irresponsible act.” Xiu Min stopped you. “This is our decision Seolrae..” he said. You tears fell again when you saw blood spot on his shirt. “Hey hey.. don’t cry..” Baekhyun stood up and swapped your tears away. He took your wrist and put his hand on your bracelet. A light pendant hung proudly along side of the snowflake and unicorn pendant. “Oppa…”

“We’re all in this together remember?” he smiled at you. You smiled at them one by one.

 

>> 

 

“I know there’s something about you Chanyeol.” The CEO, his savior said. Chanyeol looked up from his shoes in shock. “Y-you you okay with this?” the CEO chuckled. “Why cant I? you’re like my own son, since you came everything went good, in the company and at home.. its seems lively since you came and I’m glad for that.” Sunhae smiled and hugged her dad, she so proud to call him her dad. He hugged her back. “I wish you told me earlier so I can at least do something to prevent things like this to happen.” He said. “I’m sorry..” the CEO came closer to him and pated Chanyeol’s shoulder. “Now what we have to do is to clean up your name. How about… a free showcase and fanmeet?” Chanyeol looked up in sparkling eyes. Suddenly Sunhae’s phone rang. “Park Sunhae what did I say about phone in family meeting?!” Chanyeol laughed at her. “Bu-but.. I’m sorry dad. I have to take this.” Sunhae ran out side both of the chuckled. “So.. any suggestion for the place or theme?” the CEO walked to his giant desk. “I don’t know.. I couldn’t think clearly this is… very…” Sunhae dashed in. “Seolrae unnie is in the hospital right now.” Chanyeol stood up. “I-I-“

“Go.” The CEO said and gave him a smile. “Thank you.”

Sunhae looked at her dad with pleading eyes. “Fine. You too.”

“Thank you dad!”

“Be careful!!”

“ARASOYOOO~ sarangahe appa!”

 

“Okay we’ll meet you there.” Sehun hang up. “What did she say?” Suho asked. “They are on their way.” Suho smiled. “We can finally reunite right?” Sehun smirked. “Since when you like the idea that we’re a part of them? We still haven’t got our memory back.” Sehun said. “That’s why.. I want to find out about it. Even if I couldn’t gain my memory back, I’m with those whom I grew up with.. at least I can hear their story.”

“and beside, what’s in the past is in the past. What’s important is, is to make a new memories, a history.” Sehun gladly smiled to Suho and Suho smiled back at him.

 

It was Wednesday, Chen’s turn to buy dinner for the hyungs. He took the plastic bag then bowed to the cahier and went out of the Chinese restaurant near their house. He recounted his change and put his wallet back to his jeans back pocket. It was weirdly cold for a summer evening he thought. He looked around but it seemed like he was the only one who felt that way. “Who’s here?” he turned around as he felt someone walking behind him. He chuckled to him self for being that paranoid. Another alley her walked into. “Chen.” He turned around and Bang! Everything went black.

 

Gasped, you woke up to the sound of thunder. “My star is awake…” you turned your head towards the voice. “Ch-chanyeol…..”

“Chanyeol? Oppa. And yes I’m here.” He walked closed to your bed and took your hand. “How long have you been here?”

“Not so long ago, Xiu Min oppa told to not woke you up, so we waited here.” Sunhae smiled to you. “You’re here too..” you smiled back. “Emm, how are you feeling now?” she asked. “You need anything? Where does it hurt?” Chanyeol looked at you in concern. “No no its okay, my back still hurts but its wayyy better now.” You chuckled to hide your pain. “Where are the other oppas?” looked around. “Xiu Min and Lay went home to take their clothes and Baekhyun.. he said he’s going to his apartment to take some things.” You made an O with your mouth. Sunhae’s phone ranged, she glanced at Chanyeol and he nodded. “Seolrae-ah.. we have a surprise for you.” He said. “Em? Surprise?” He nodded. Sunhae walked to the door and opened it. You tried to see but you couldn’t lift your own body. “Seolrae-ah…” you heard a soft voice entered the room. Chanyeol signed him to come closer since you couldn’t sit up due to your back pain. “Suho-shi!” you shouted in excitement. He smiled at you. “Sehun-ah..” he bowed to you. “We are all here for you Seolrae..” Suho said. “And for the sake of Exo hell yeah we’re so making a come back.” Everyone laughed at Chanyeol cheesiness. “A!” both you and Sunhae jumped as all of you heard a loud thunder. You looked out side the window, something is happening you could feel it. “Oppa.. can you call to others?” Chanyeol looked at you in worry. “Why?”

“Just to make sure that they are okay.”

 

“Arghhhh!!!” Baekhyun straightened him self as he heard a loud groan from the next door. “Donut-ahh!! What’s wrong?!!” he remembered the girl who live next door. The thunder and lightening kept coming and his screaming got louder. Baekhyun put down his things and went out. He knocked at the door. “Hanin-shi? Are you there? Is everything alright?” he knocked it again. The other woman from another door came out. “He’s always like that on rainy days. She said he got some kind of trauma of lightening.” Baekhyun nodded. “Leave it.” The woman closed the door. But he knew both of them needed help. “Hanin-shi!!! Do you need some help?” he heard footsteps from inside the room. The doorknob twisted. “Hanin-shi..” she looked like in great panic. Baekhyun came in and found a guy, rolled on the floor with his hands on his ears. “Is he okay?”

“I don’t kno what’s happening, he used to have trauma with thunder but it had stooped few weeks ago. I don’t know why he’s like this again.” Baekhyun bent down. “What’s his name?”

“Donut.” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow but he avoided the name and shook the guy’s back. “Don--- agh.” He felt pain on his symbol and shone brightly. Hanin eyes grew wider. “Wh-what is that?” Baekhyun quickly turned the guy around. “D.O?!”

“D.O?” Hanin bent beside him. “This.. this is.. its..” he lost in words. “D.O-ah!! Relax, D.O!”

“Why are you calling him D.O?”

“Its his name!”

“No its not.”

“Yes it is. Oh shut up.” Baekhyun held D.O’s hand. “Baekhyun-shi?” Hanin’s voice seemed to be further and further.

 

“WHAT IS YOUR MISSON EXOTIC?!” a man took Chen’s head and slammed it to the wall. Chen closed his eyes shut. “ANSWER ME!” he electrified Chen. He held him self. “How is it like to be electrify huh Chen?” he got electrified again when he wanted to use his own power. I get it. I shouldn’t use my power or it’ll hurt me instead. Chen stopped fighting. “Chen!” he opened his eyes when he heard a familiar voice. “Come on Chen.. tell me what are you twelve doing here on earth huh?” the guy slammed his head again. “What is so hard about it..” Chen still kept his lips sealed.

Chen.. can you hear me?

 Is that Baekhyun hyung?

“You can hear me!”

Baekhyun hyung! Chen opened his eyes again but there was no one there. Only him, the man and the other man with all black suit. Tell me where you are Chen. He looked up and around to find any sign of the name of this freakin place. I don’t know hyung.. I think its near the forest near the Celtic Mansion cause I could smell the wet soil.

“Okay I’ll be there soon. Hang on okay?”

 

“Baekhyun-shi!” Baekhyun gasped so did D.O. Both of them panted just like they were just got out of a marathon. “D.O-ah!” D.O looked up. “You recognize me?” Baekhyun looked at him firmly. He shook his head. Damn it. He clenched his fist. “Okay what is going on here?” Hanin said. “You have to come with me to safe him.” D.O looked clueless. “D.O!! talk to me!”

“Yah! Stop screaming at him! And he’s not going anywhere.” Hanin protectively sat between them. “Fine. Both of you come with me then.” He glared at Hanin. She was taken a back, he wasn’t the gentle Baekhyun she saw before. “D.O, you saw him right? The guy we just saw?” he nodded slowly. “He’s our brother, you best friend, our best friend. He’s probably in danger now and we have to safe him. And I need your help D.O. please…” Baekhyun squeezed D.O’s hand. D.O glanced at Hanin, Hanin just raised her shoulders in answer. D.O nodded. “Great. Lets go.”

“We’ll go with you but tell me what’s going on around here.”

“I wont tell you, you just have to see it for your self.” Baekhyun took his phone to text the others.

 

“CHENNN!!” Luhan shouted as he peeked to another dark alley. He was soaking wet and he didn’t care if he’ll catch a cold later or die a minute from now he just wanted to find Chen and that’s it. On the other hand, Kris flew around the area even if he might get shock by the lighting, if its Chen, he knew it wouldn’t hurt him. Where are you Chen….

 

Xiu Min, Lay and Chanyeol looked at each other. “What’s wrong?” you asked as you read “trouble” on their faces. Sehun and Suho came closer to Chanyeol and peeked his phone.

 

Forest, Celtic Mansion. Chen needs us. –Baekhyun

 

“Oppa? Sehun?” Sunhae looked at them and glanced at you. You knew something bad is going on and you don’t want them to leave you there. “Oppas…” you called them again. Lay took a step to you but Xiu Min stopped him. “Oppa, I have rights to know what’s happening.”

“You three go first.” Chanyeol, Suho and Sehun nodded. “Opp—“ Sunhae stood up. “You.. stay here with her.” Xiu Min told Sunhae, she just nodded. “NO! oppa. Tell me what happen!”

“Just let her know hyung…” Lay weakly said. “Fine.” He showed you Baekhyun’s text. “Chen?! But how?”

“We’re going now.” You took Lay’s wrist. he cursed him self. “Oppa… heal me..” you said. “You cant Seolrae!”

“YES I CAN! LAY OPPA CAN!” Lay fighting with him self right now. He looked at Xiu Min to you and back to Xiu Min. “Heal me or you wont see me breathing when you come back.” You sat up avoiding the hell of a pain you just felt as you do that. “Lay, lets go.” You glared at Xiu Min in disbelieve. “Unnie.. just stay here okay?” Sunhae said holding your hand. “But hyung…”

“If you come with us, they might get you and that will cost us more trouble and if you still thinking about killing your self, look at your wrist, the three of us will die with you.” You let go of Lay’s hand. “I’m sorry..” Lay whispered and followed Xiu Min out of the room. You punched the bed, “Argh!!” Sunhae quickly helped you to lay back down. Please be safe oppas