Chapter 8

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 You are all gathered outside after spending 2 hours watching the movie, Dahae have picked for all of you to watch.

Well only Dahae is the only one who've paid attention to the movie because you are busy yawning on how boring the movie is, Myungsoo is just busy eating his popcorn while secretly gazing at you and Woohyun, He never pay attentions to the movie. He just came here for Dahae.

"Ahhh~ The Movie's so romantic right?" Dahae dreamily said as she looked at all of you. You, Myungsoo and Woohyun just exchanged nods to cope up with Dahae yet inside, The 3 of you don't know the contents of the movie itself.
 
"Did you like it Oppa?" She turned to Myungsoo.
 
You nudged him and he quickly nodded. "Ohhh.. Uhhm.. Yes"
 
"I like it. I like it very much. The movie is uhh.. Heartwarming" Woohyun butted in.
 
Dahae just smiled awkwardly then look away.
 
"I'm thirsty. Imma 'bout to buy water. Just wait for me here okay?" Wonhee said. "Me too" Dahae pouted. Woohyun immediately voluntered, "I'll go with Wonhee! Just wait here". Then, The two of you head out to the counter but the cashier said they're out of cold waters so the two of you head downstairs.
 
 
 
 
When The two of you reached your spot, They're not there.
 
Then, Woohyun received a call from Myungsoo. "Hello Myungsoo.. Where are you? We're here now"
 
"I'm sorry Hyung but we hid ourselves because apparently, We saw a paparazzi lurking around the mall. You should also be careful. He might take a snap of you and Wonhee and he might be mistaken the two of you for dating" Myungsoo panted then hang up.
 
"What did he say?" You asked as you scan the crowd, trying to find them.
 
Woohyun looked at his phone, "He said, There are some paparazzis lurking around here". He raised his head to search if there is someone who looks suspicious, "I guess I've found one". Then he held your hand and ran away.
 
 
 
On the other side, Myungsoo and Dahae are silently hiding theirselves near the bathroom. Myungsoo cautiously peek to see if there is someone following them. "Ok coast is clear. We have to get out now" He started walking.
 
Dahae nodded and followed him. They're walking side by side but they're not talking to each other so Dahae opened and tried to speak out, "I-I'm your number one fan"
 
"Thank you very much" Myungsoo said bluntly and continued walking.
 
"You are the most talented of all" She added.
 
Myungsoo eyed her then looked away, "Thanks for appreciating my efforts".
 
Dahae lowered her head *He's a guy with no emotions after all*
 
"Why can't you just smile?" Dahae muttered.
 
"Why would I smile? I'm not that happy right now" Myungsoo stated and glared at her.
 
Dahae grew impatient because of Myungsoo's actions. She stopped her tracks and bore a deep hole on Myungsoo's back.
 
"Then what would make you? My sister? Do you like my sister?" Dahae blurt-shouted that made everyone look at the both of them, good thing they didn't recognize Myungsoo. He continued pacing steps ignoring Dahae.
 
Dahae grew furious and shouted, "YAH!"
 
Myungsoo stopped his tracks as he looked at Dahae, "Yes! Is there anything you can do about it?"
 
Dahae gagged in disbelief and looked down shocked, trying to hide her watery-eyes, "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't ask you that. I've bothered you too much right now. I-I need to go. Well good luck". 
 
She started to pace steps but Myungsoo held her arm, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been harsh to you"
 
Dahae fixed her smile and looked at him with flattery eyes, "No. I need to go home. I'm ok, It's just I have some stuffs to do"
 
But Myungsoo didn't let go of her and said, "No I insist". Dahae couldn't say no to him and just went to Woohyun's car where Myungsoo drove her home.
 
 
 
Meanwhile, The two of you ran and ran until you've reached the amusement zone.
 
"Phew. Guess we've lost them" Woohyun panted.
 
"Yeah! I mean it took us 30 minutes running just to reach this place. I'm sure they won't find us here. Besides, I don't want to be link to you again. Being a fake bestfriend is enough" You smiled.
 
"As if I would want that to be deeper" Woohyun retorted.
 
"Yeah right" You rolled your eyes.
 
"We should sit on the bench first. Running for a long time isn't my forte you know" You panted as you catch your breath.
 
"Are you really serious on courting my sister?" You turned to him.
 
"Do I look like I'm not?" Woohyun raised his brow.
 
You examined him and fake scratch your chin, "Hmmm... I don't know. Are you?". Then you let out a laugh. *You better be serious because I'll kick your if you hurt her*
 
 
 
 You heard your stomach growl. "Aren't you going to drag me to any restaurant? I'm so hungry right now"
 
Woohyun gave you a look, "Why would I? There are no progress between me and Dahae so the food can wait". He drank a bottle of his water as he looked at the other side. *Why would I? You're not Dahae. I want her right now!*
 
You made a face then looked at your surroundings. "So stingy" You mumbled. 
 
Woohyun looked at you with piercing eyes, "What did you say?".
 
"Uhh.. Nothing. Did you hear anything?" You looked at him innocently.
 
You roam your eyes on the place and spotted something to spend time with. You smiled as you think about your bright idea, "Unless we play a game and the winner will pay for the food".
 
"What? No way" He protested then started walking away. "Ohh... Someone's afraid of losing" You sang. "What? No! Why would I be? It's not like you would defeat me" He said competetively.
 
"I'm was born to be a winner and I never lose, especially to persons like you" Woohyun cockingly and stung his tongue on you.
 
"Yeah right! Born to be a winner? Then why are you objecting the game? You should be game to do it, not objecting it" You smiled. "I'm always game for anything! Tell me what is it and I'll do it" Woohyun shrugged cooly.
 
"Whatever you say...." You sang then immediately point at the Dance revolution placed near the corner.
 
"Ok! Let's see who'll win the first round"