Chapter 39

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 
Oh my god. What have I done?
 
You completely chanted it all in your mind which caused you toss and turns in your sleep. Well, If you would think precisely, You haven't slept since last night thinking all about what happened between you and Woohyun and you blame yourself for acting all that since you don't know what to react towards him.
 
Good thing Dahae can't sense what you've been doing since you share the same room and the same bed. It is nearly 7 in the morning and she's at the bathroom doing her Morning ritual. 
 
You bit your lip as you cover your self with the wrinkled duvet, trying to organize your thoughts on how to act natural towards him.
 
"Oh God! This is harder than I thought and I can't tell Dahae all of this since she'll only tease me" You grumbled as you kick you foot in annoyance.
 
You hugged the pillow beside you and buried your face underneath it, not minding the lack of oxygen you'll experience. *But wait! This is not my first kiss. And my first kiss happened to be taken by him as well and I act all might and natural after that event happen. So why? Why am I being a nimrod right now thinking about our kiss last night. And why is this stupid heart bumping as fast as it could?! What the hell is wrong with me*. 
 
And with that you throw your fist on your chest but ended up placing it gently as you measure it's pace. *Has it been always like this when I'm with him?*
 
 
 
 
'Speshal! Speshal! Speshal Gurr~' 
 
You heard Dahae sang from the bathroom. You could guess she's brushing her teeth right just by hearing her gibberish babbles and squeaky blubberings inside. 
 
You sighed. *Oh God! Why Dahae?! Just why?*
 
You closed your eyes as you attempt to sleep again. You could only hear the water running inside and her 'heartfelt singing'. After a few minutes, You heard the water halt from pouring and the door being unlocked. You fringed on your position and tried fake sleeping as natural as you should. 
 
You saw Dahae came from the bathroom wiping her face with a towel while keeping your eyes ajar. You heard some knocks on the door and you assumed that Dahae opened it because you heard the door eerily creaked. You peep through the guy's features and realized it is just Hoya, talking to Dahae.
 
You slouched back to your position, heaving a sigh. *Oh god! I need to face him to stop myself from worrying like this*
 
 
 
After a few minutes, Dahae shut the door and said, "Hey Unnie! Get out of there. You've got something to tell me huh?".
 
You opened your eyes automatically and didn't move an inch. *What is she talking about?*
 
"Yah! Don't cover yourself with those blankets because I know you're awake. Did you know that you disturbed me on my sleep, too much?" Dahae glared at you as she placed her hands on her waist.
 
You bit your lip and revealed yourself to her, "Well, I'm sorry because I can't sleep last night".
 
"And why is that?"
 
You stiffened on your positioned. *Think Wonhee. Think*
 
"Uhh.. Because I'm not that familiar in this house and not that comfortable in my surroundings, I guess" You shrugged coolly hoping your she would buy your reason.
 
She stared at you for a moment and then sat beside you, "Oh well. I guess I would experience that if i'm not drunk last night. Good thing I was so  knocked out".
 
You heaved a sigh. *Thank God*
 
"Oh anyway. The breakfast is ready, Are you going to eat now?" Dahae asked.
 
You looked at her. You nearly stand up but then the fact that Woohyun will sit there beside you, keeps you from going. But then again, You can't hide from him forever, right?
 
"Unnie! Let's go!" Dahae peered from the door.
 
Your head perked up, "Huh? Uh.. Yeah! Coming".
 
And with that you stood up and arranged the pillows. *Aigoo...*
 
 
 
 

Woohyun is just wandering around about some things on their balcony, thinking about how things were before. He closed his eyes and imagined that this is not the house he grew up with. He lives in this house ever since he was born but this is not the same house who witnessed the hardships his family went through, not at least the same interior that conceals what they’ve been through from then to now.

“This house did improve a lot” He smiled as he ducked his head low, while having a tight grip on the railing.

He still hasn’t went to bed since last night. Perhaps wanting his time alone. He is still wondering about your kiss last night and your reaction when he kissed you.

Is he that aggressive to kiss you without a warning?

Is he going to be rejected?

Do you like him too?

And last but not the least, Why did you kiss him back? Does that mean you are returning his feelings like what he wanted?

He growled in frustration. There are so many things in his mind right now and he knows that sleep won’t be the answer to his question. Yet, the hint of the sun and shades of the exquisite brightness of orange and pink is telling him not to go to bed until he gets the answer to his question.

It wasn’t long till he decided. No. He would not go to bed. Not until the he gets the answer to his questions.

 

“Can you tell me what bothers you, NamU?” Sunggyu raised his eyebrow as he reclined his side on the door that leads to the terrace.

Woohyun’s head perked up and looked at Sunggyu. The only answer he gave Sunggyu is a smile.

“You know I’ve been awake for like an hour and I supposed you haven’t slept since last night. I’m sorry about your mom” Sunggyu walk towards his side and eyed the fields welcoming him after a series of cold but fresh air.

“It’s all right. I guess I’ve accepted the fact that she’s going to die after the doctor had said that she has a terminal cancer. It’s just that, yet it is still different knowing the fact that she’s really gone” Woohyun shrugged.

Sunggyu looked at him then broke into laughters. Woohyun scowled at him and said, “Why are you laughing at me?”.

But Sunggyu didn’t answer him. Instead, He keeps going on with the hearty chuckles and it made Woohyun impatient.

“YAH!!!!”

Sunggyu let himself calm down before he said a thing, “I’m sorry… It’s just that it’s kinda ironic how the fact that you were more bothered because of Wonhee shows up. Dude! You may deny it a thousand of times but I know that you can’t keep your mind off of her”

Woohyun looked away awkwardly, “Pssssh! No, I’m not. She’s just.. Our..”. He gulped, “Our assistant. That’s all”.

“More like your assistant. It’s like she was hired just for you. I barely see her and ask her about some things because you want her to be you, each and every second” Sunggyu corrected.

Woohyun glared at Sunggyu. But Sunggyu just gave him the Told-you-I’m-right look.

“WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Why do I see Bacon, Omelet, Ham and some toasted bread on the table? Are we up for some American breakfast” Dongwoo’s voice resonated the room.

The two looked at Dongwoo then Sunggyu left Woohyun at the balcony. Woohyun looked again at the view and pushed himself off the hard railing to join the others inside.

“Where are the others?” Woohyun asked

“Myungsoo’s still asleep, Hoya’s checking up on Dahae and Sungjong.. Probably strangling Sunggyu Jr. once again” Dongwoo said as he popped a strip of bacon on his mouth.

Sunggyu’s eyes squinted when he heard about Sungjong, “He brought his rubbish doll on his way here?”

Dongwoo shrugged coolly, “What can we do? Smacking and strangling you, can’t be left out of his daily routine”.

Sunggyu scoffed at him which made Woohyun chuckle, “Poor gyu-zizi”. Then Woohyun high-fived Dongwoo, which was also followed by mocking laughters.

Sunggyu shook his head in annoyance *Childish Imbeciles*

 

 

All of you were now eating your breakfast and yet an awkward, eerie silence encircles all of you. At least you and Woohyun.

You just fiddled with your spoon and took secret glances at Woohyun, who is busy eating his meal like nothing happened.

You stomped your feet lightly, *Why is everything so easy for him? Did he know I can’t sleep because of him? Is it really that normal for him to kiss someone, making them feel loved and worried at the same time? And now all he does is comfortably eat on the other side of the table like nothing happened?*

You rolled your eyes. *Jerk*

On the other side, Woohyun knows that you are stealing glances at him and believe it or not, It makes him awkward at his seat as well. He doesn’t know what to do. How to talk to you. And ask you about your status.

Finally he stared at you when he finally had a chance while you were munching on your bread. *Please stop looking at me, Please. It’s making me uncomfortable. Uncomfortable in a way that I like it*

“Aigoo.. Enjoying my food that much, huh? Can’t blame me if my cooking is so irresistible” Sunggyu finally decided to break the silence.

“Hyung. Can you tell what do you mean by irresistible? All you did was just fry this foods. And in case you didn’t know, Some of the hams and eggs are burned and they’re just not telling it to you” Sungjong protested while forking one of the burned hams to show it to Sunggyu.

 “Why you-” Sunggyu stood up from his seat to reach Sungjong but Hoya stopped him. Sungjong made same weird faces to mock Sunggyu.

Sunggyu sighed in aggravation. *You’ll get it next time, You little twid*

Myungsoo high-fived Sungjong secretly and said, “Nice one”. Sungjong just smirked victory and ate the burned ham, He’ve showed Sunggyu.

“So… Where were you last night, Wonhee?” Dongwoo suddenly asked. Then he placed his arms around Myungsoo, which made his cheeks flushed.  “You see, Myungsoo here, became worried after you left last night since after you left, you didn’t came back”

“I.. Uhmm… I talked to Haeri” You answered, hastily.

“That’s it?”

“Yah Hyung! Stop interrogating her like that, It’ll make her uncomfortable” Myungsoo kicked Dongwoo lightly.

“.. and walk around” You said firmly.

“That’s it?” Dongwoo asked again making you shift your expression to a cold one.

Myungsoo’s expression changed as well and kicked Dongwoo a little harder than the first one.

You let out a chuckle, “Why do I sound like a criminal judging from the way you interrogate me Dongwoo. I walk around and wander around. That’s it”

Dongwoo smiled apologetically, “I’m sorry for sounding like a policeman to you. It’s just that Myungsoo keeps on pestering me, Why aren’t you coming back since it so late and he’s worried about you?”

That’s it. And on cue, Myungsoo kick him so hard, It made Dongwoo stood up and yelped away from his seat, “YAH! What’s that for? I just said the truth”

You turned to Myungsoo, “Is it true?”

Myungsoo cleared his throat, unable to deny his innocence anymore. “Yeah! I was worried since you are not returning my calls and it’s so late. You know how people mind’s works right? And it is not safe to walk alone at night”.

Sunggyu butted in, “That explains. Are you alone last night, Wonhee?”

“Why?”

“Because Woohyun left last night as well saying he’ll just go to the bathroom and then he didn’t come back” Sunggyu implied.

“Ooh.. This is going to be good” Dahae mumbled loud enough for Hoya to hear. He blinked at her innocently not knowing what’s going on through Dahae’s mind.

You opened your mouth to talk but Woohyun was more quick to answer Sunggyu’s question.

“We were together last night” He said confidently.

All eyes perked on him like he did something. Myungsoo can’t take his eyes off of you and Woohyun and for a moment his heart beat stopped. He should not feel this. This Hyung is whom he first confessed his feelings for the first girl he’ve ever love. There’s no way he could feel this way, right?

Woohyun shrugged coolly, “Uhmm.. And I toured her around. I was kinda depressed. I saw her nearly falling-“.

Your knee touched his knee lightly and gave him a sign to never tell anyone he saw you collapsed on the floor last night.

He stared in your eyes and gave you a reassuring nod, “falling on the stairs. I think she’s drunk or reserved last night not knowing it’s already stairs, she’s stepping at”.

He looked at all your expression. After some time trying to sink in all his words, they continue eating their food like nothing. You took this time to say thank you at him and even though he don’t know why are you saying thanks to him. He accepted it with a nod and continued eating his food as well.

After Myungsoo finish his meal, he drank his water and declared, “Manager Jungryul said, Today’s gonna be our rest day. And since I’m not doing anything, I think I’ll just go to our house since it’s just 10 miles away from here. Are you going home, Sunggyu-hyung?”.

“Of course! I miss them so much” Sunggyu said as he stood away from his seat. “And now, I’m going to go prepare my things. Bye guys”

“Since I know the routes in this place, Dahae, Can I tour you to my favorite places around here somewhere?” Hoya sheepishly said to Dahae.

Dahae gave him a satisfying grin, “Sure”.

“Wonhee-Noona” Myungsoo called out.

“Yeah?”

“You have any plans for today?” He asked. You shook your head, “No. Not really. Why?”.

“Can you come with me today? I’ll introduce you my family. It’ll be fun. I’m telling you” He muttered. Smiling, Anticipating for your answer.

Woohyun literally choke on his seat, which made Sungjong gave him a glass of water. “Hyung, Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. It’s just the bread was stuck into my throat”

Dahae rolled her eyes. *Lamest excuse he’ve ever said*

You looked at Woohyun’s poor state and immediately shifted your attention to Myungsoo, “Sure. I would love to”.

“Can I- Can I go with the two of you?” Woohyun sheepishly offered.

Myungsoo gave him a look, “Why?”

“Because I miss Moonsoo. And your mom and dad. I just wanna go back to the day where we are spending some time with each other when we are just little kids” He rubbed his head sheepishly.

Liar.

Dahae smiled as she took a sipped of water. *Why can’t he just say that he doesn’t want Myungsoo to introduce Wonhee to his parents?*

“Yah! But you told me there’s an antique shop down the street that sells unique wing earrings that I could add up to my collection” Dongwoo opposed.

“And you told me there are a lot of souvenir shops here and there is a mall downtown, you said we are going to tour it and shop there” Sungjong joined in.

Woohyun is nearing to outburst and shout at them for ruining his plan but he remained calm down. He can’t show them that he is nearing his intensity level instead he looked at then and grinned, “Can’t we just do it tomorrow?”.

“Dude! We are leaving tomorrow, we have some schedule. Remember?” Dongwoo chortled.

Woohyun heaved a sigh. *Oh right! I forgot*

“Fine”

Hoya snorted, “Looks like Woohyun is going to be a babysitter of 2 for the day”.

The others laughed but not Woohyun. He hates it. He hates the fact that all of his plans were sabotaged.

Now how is he going to talk to Wonhee and asked her about the things he wants to clarify. Now that he declared, he is not able to let her go. No not this time.

 

 


 

 

Happy L Day and Myungsoo day everyone!

LOL. Happy Birthday to my most ever loving clumsy bias Myungsoo (and this perfect alter ego, L). You're 22 now in Korea and 21 internationally, maybe this time you know what's right and wrongt. LOL. What was I saying? Right and wrong doesn't come from age it comes from the heart. Right? So yeah! You've been my bias eversince 2010 and even though I have many biases, You're still my top bias. Maybe because of you're weird attitude or your cute obsessions with things or your sleeping habits or maybe your charisma on stage (Nah. L would be my top 2 bias anyways). I dunno. Even a whole page isn't enough to tell why I'm drawn to you. You're unique in your own way and I like it too much. Anyways. Happy birthday to you both (Myung/L). I love you and I will always support you oppa! Forever, I promise....

 
 
On the other side..
 
I'm sorry for being on a hiatus. It's just our crappy internet connection is always being like and all and I kinda hate it. You don't know how boring it is to have a crappy internet connection that is not even working for the past few weeks. So bare with me everyone. Okay? ^^ And because boredom had strike, I'm already nearing to finish this fanfic on my desktop. LOL. But don't worry. we're only on C39 here and still a long way to go. As much as I want to post all my finished chapters, I'm afraid I would have to update them 2 chapters each week so yeah! Please bare with me okay. Anyways... Comments and suggestions are really appreciated. That's all. Thank you for still supporting this fanfic. I love you guys..