Chapter 5

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

Dahae's POV

 

Phew. This is my first day of college here in Korea and I need to do well in order to impress Unnie. I've caused her a lot of headache days ago so I need to repay that with good grades. I'm here alone sitting at my class without a seatmate. Some of them already have their own companions but no one wants to sit with me.

*Ping*

It's a message from a secret Inspirit forum. It says..

 

"OMO! Kim Myungsoo is now heading to his first class. I wish I am his seatmate. Good luck to that girl. Hope she will not faint or anything".

 

Just then, I realized what Woohyun had said, Everyone from Infinite studies here so that means I have a-.

"Uhm.. Miss. I said is this seat, taken? I've been asking you for some time now" A guy's voice interrupted me. I hate this guy for ruining my fantasies. I looked at my cellphone still not looking at the guy, "Yeah yeah. Just sit there. Whatever" I said bluntly.

Then he sat beside me. Okay, Here it is again. It means that I have a 50-75% percent that says he will be on the same class as me. Oh my god. What if he is beside me? What should I do? 

And then our Professor came. I looked around our class and there's no sign of Myungsoo here. I even looked at my seatmate, But he is busy sleeping. "Ok guys, Wake up! You are now college students not high school imbeciles. No one will pay attention to you even if you got out of my class right now because it is up to you if you want to learn the lessons or not. Are we clear?" Our professor said. We all nodded.

My seatmate woke up and looked at me, with a little bit off puffy red eyes. Maybe he pushed his eyes too much on his nap while waiting for our class to start. "Take time to know your seatmates, It'll be good to atleast know someone here during the first day of your college life" He said.

I examined my seatmate because he just looks like someone I really know. He is so handsome, has the same jaw line, eyes and he has a pokerface as same to-- MYUNGSOO.

 

Yes! Kim Myungsoo!

 

"Yes?" He noticed I was looking suspiciously at him.

 

"I-I am Hirotomoto Dahae" I stuttered, a little bit flushed.

"Japanese?" He asked. I nod. "Cool. Konichiwa. My name is Kim Myungsoo" He smiled.

"K-Kim Myungsoo?" My eyes twitched. I can't believe I'm sitting next to my future husband right here, right now. And my goals of having a good grade will finally get ambushed because of this guy right here.

I froze there for a moment, sorting out things. *I really am living the dream*

"Are you okay? Do you know me?" He whispered as he shook me from my seat.  I bit my lip and nod. He placed his hand on my mouth, "Please don't shout or do anything that'll make you look like a crazy fan. I beg you. A true Inspirit never holds a member of infinite down so please think that I am some kind of a normal student. I am here to learn and right now, I am just a student like you" He begged. I sighed.. He's right though I can't myself stare at him. I smiled at myself. This is going to be a good day.

 

 

 

Wonhee's POV

 

I am here sitting at the bench and looking through my stuffs when I noticed, my notebook to my next class is missing. Oh my god. Where did I left it? I put my bag upside down but there is no sign of the notebook here. Oh God I'm screw up. I bit my lip trying to trace in my mind  the places I've been before I lost it. That was when an unfamiliar thing caught my attention. "What is this? This wasn't even mine" I pick up the notebook from one of the things that fell out of my bag. It says, 'Theatrical Script of Kim Myungsoo'

"Young Wonhee-ssi!" Someone shouted.

I scrunched my nose while examining the notebook and looked up to see who's calling me then I realized it was the guy, a while ago. He ran to me, trying to catch his breath. "There you are! I thought I lost you" He panted through those words.

"How may I help you?" I search his eyes for answer. 

"Here. I think you've exchange your notebook with my script so I'm here to give it back" He panted through his words.

"Ohh.. So it was you. Thank you. You're my lifesaver. Anyway, Here's yours" I smiled at him.

"Uhm.. Can I stay here for a bit? Some lady is following me and I can't even let go from her. She is killing me. Please." He begged.

I looked around us and there's no sign of a girl except for Dahae, who is coming towards my way. This guy hid himself from the nearest tree and said, "If ever someone asks you if you saw me. Please. Please just say you didn't okay?"

I once again looked at Dahae and she seems to be looking for someone. Is he talking about her?

"Okay" I mumbled, still didn't know who is he referring to.

 

 

"Unnie!" Dahae called. She stopped and sat on my bench and smiled at me, " I think I found my Prince Charming!".  

l glanced at the tree near us and I could tell the guy is nervous just by hearing Dahae's voice. "Really?". She nodded excitedly, "Yeah! Speaking of Prince Charming, Have you seen him? I think he went through this way" She looked around and even glance at the tree near us. 

I immediately smacked her arms, "Uhm.. What does he look like? It's good to see you interested to normal guys again" I forced a smile and glance at the tree.

"No. He's the guy on my room. You know the guy on the poster, Kim Myungsoo" She giggled. Then she looked at her back. She seems suspicious of her surroundings. 

"Ahh! Then you should introduce him to me" I blurted then smacked her arms, once again. She gave me a suspicious stare, "Why are you suddenly interested in my business?".

"Why? Is it wrong to ask you those things? I-I think it's time for your next class. You should go!" I exclaimed then pushed her away.

"Ohh.. Okay! Bye Unnie! See you" She hesitantly said. Then she stormed off.

"You can come out now. She's gone" I utter while peeking at his drenched face, still aversed in his surroundings. 

 

 

Seconds later, He once again reveal himself to me, wiping a bead of sweat on his temple. "Thanks" He smiled. "Don't mention it. I'm just returning the favor of a guy who save me two times" I smiled back. "Anyway, How'd you know my sister?"

"S-Sister?" His eyes, full of bewilderment, locked on me. "Yeah! She's my sister. Long story though but we are sisters. Now, How'd you know my sister?"

"I don't know her but I believe she's a fan of mine. Excuse me for the word I'm saying, But she's bugging me ever since my first class" He blurted. My mouth just formed an 'o' like that thing was so much possible. I just nod on what he had said.

"So.. You're not angry I speak ill of your sister?" He furrowed hi s brows. "No. Why?"

"Uhm.. Nothing. Anyway, Thanks. So I should see you around some time? My name is Kim Myungsoo, By the way" He offered his hand for me to shake.I shook it, "Nice meeting you Myungsoo". After a little time of chatting, He bid goodbye and I was left alone on the bench. I stood up and paced steps to my next class.

 

 


 

 

 

tumblr_m426nz42vw1qc7zofo2_500.gif

 

Hey Guys! Guess what? Infinite's back!  

Oh yeah! Infinite's back!

The Boys are back! 

And I will not stop spazzing until forever

Shizz! All of their songs on this album are great and yet I'm still spazzing like crazy right now. 

Don't forget the feedbacks! Also, Express your thoughts on their album! 

Anything, And I'll spazz with you!