Chapter 6

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 You are walking towards the Cafe when someone strides infront of you and block your way. It's Woohyun. You eyed him and he gave you a flashy smile. You raised your brows, "What are you doing?".

He placed his arm on your shoulder and beamed at you, "Where are you going, bestfriend?".

 "What's with the bestfriend thingy? I thought it was just an act? And remove your hands off my shoulders please" You whispered on his ear and pushed his hands off of you.

"Sssssh. Someone may noticed that we are just putting up a show so you just go with the flow on what ever I'm going to say, okay" He faked a smile.

"Anyway, Where are you going?"

"Cafe. Why?" You crossed your shoulders, giving him a look.

"Good timing. I'm  hungry too. You have to tell me more about Dahae, okay? And it's my treat" He gave you an ok sign and the two of you dashed to the cafe near your University.

 

 

While waiting, You decided to read the book, you've borrowed from the library. You silently flipped through the pages when you noticed Woohyun isn't saying anything to you so you've just ignored him and continued reading the book.

Seconds later, Your drinks came. You gulped your smoothie and wiped your mouth. Woohyun was eyeing you cautiously.

"Why?" You furrowed your brows, feeling more uncomfortable than ever.

"Nothing. I was just thinking. You are too boring to be her sister. Have you ever had a boyfriend?" He comfortably asked you, like that question was the easiest question to answer in the world.

"Excuse me?" You scoffed.

"I was just curious. You are really boring. Have you ever had a boyfriend before?" He placed his fingers on his chin, waiting for your answer.

 You are in the verge of throwing your smoothie at him and realized what he've done for you. You are doing this for money. If anyone saw you messing up with Woohyun, That would be a big news and you are about to explain yourself to people even though he is the one who started it. Instead, You've secretly pressed the straw of your smoothie and placed it again on your lips. Making yourself okay, When you're not.

"Silence. I see. You've never dated anyone before. I think I know the reason why" Then he sipped his latte like nothing happened.

You pursed your lips. "What about you?".

He the cream on his mouth, "What about me?"

"You seem so bored in life. Is that why you're playing with girls' heart? Is that why you love to see them get  hurt? Is it just because you are bored? Or there is something else beneath you that you want to take grudges on them? Oh wait. Don't mind me. I am just stating a fact based on what I see but please correct me if I'm wrong" You placed your smoothie on the table, with victory in your eyes. *He pushed my buttons first! I wont let him get away with that*

Woohyun stared at you with a shocked expression on his face. He played a smirk on his lips and said, "Is that what you're seeing? Well, You're both right and wrong at some point. Yes, The reason why I've been playing with girls is because, I am bored. And No, I am not holding any grudges on someone or something that ever happened in my life. But you should know that what I feel for your sister, What I feel for her is true. I've never asked someone to help me get someone's girls' heart because in the first place. I knew I would just play on them. But your sister, I really want to get  to know more about her".

You softened. You don't know what to say on the first place. He seems true to what he says but there is also a part of you that keeps you from believing him.

You cleared your throat. "I'm curious. What exactly do you say to the girls you've dated before? I mean, How did you get them in just a single snap?" You changed the subject.

He leaned in, "You really want to know?". You just nodded repeatedly at him.

 

 

He cleared his throat. "Wonhee-ah, I wish you were just a doctor" He looked at you straight in the eyes.

"W-What?" You asked him.

"So that whenever my heart hurts, I can always tell you what I really feel for you" Then he gaze at you seriously. You were shocked at what he said. You don't know what to say.

Then he made a gun-like structure on his fingers and pointed it at you, "Gotcha!". He chuckled.

"Man. So you were being cheesy? That's.. Unexpected" You stared at him in an amused way.

"I know. That's how I get all of 'em" He smirked.

"Ok here's another one" He said then he hold your hand and placed it on his heart. "You know why I've been being dumb these days" He looked at you sincerely expecting for an answer.

"No. Why?" You raised an eyebrow.

"It is because. What suppose to be on my heart right now has also infected my brain and my heart has been invaded by your name" He gave you a cheesy smile.

You heaved a sigh. *Well, Here's a good one. Uhhh.. Can I punch your face"

 

 

In a while, The food you ordered came and You immediately ate the carbonara serve infront of you. He chuckled. You gave him a look, "Why?".

He shook his head, "Nothing. Anyway, The thing about Dahae...".

"Tell me a thing that she likes or something she likes to do" He stared on your food, nonchalantly.

You wiped the sauce on your mouth and answered him, "I think she's into movies right now. Not the chic flick ones. She likes the adventurous, Action ones". Then, You gulped your smoothie nonchalantly.

"So she likes to shop. Lady-like, Fun but not into chic flicks and stuffs?" He repeated. You nodded, "Yeah! If that's what you call it". He smiled to himself *She's definitely perfect for me*

Just then, A girl wearing a floral dress appeared at the door of the store. She cocked her head and searched for someone until she spotted you. Dahae came walking giddily to your spot.

"Anyeong Unnie" She said. Then turned to Woohyun, "Oh! Anyeong Woohyun-ssi" She smiled at the both of you.

Woohyun involuntarily beamed at her and stood up to offer her a seat, "You're getting more and more prettier Dahae".

Dahae sat on the chair and smiled awkwardly at Woohyun, "Thank you Woohyun-ssi. Anyway, Am I interrupting something?" She gave you a questioning look.

"No. You're just in time. Anyway, Woohyun will tell you something right?" You gave Woohyun a signal to make a move on Dahae but he just chuckled at you.

"Dahae-ssi. You can call me Woohyun oppa if you want" He held Dahae's hand with sincerity.

Dahae seems to be shocked by his sudden action so she pushed his hands away from hers, "Ohh-kay?".

"Uhhh. All I want to say is that do you want to watch a movie? Me, you. You know. Hangout" Woohyun said.

Dahae looked at you, who is busily eating the food he ordered for you. She is giving you an awe expression. More like saying a help-me-say-no-to-him expression, which you've just ignored.

"I can only go if Unnie will come" Dahae said in a brightened expression *God! Unnie. Please come with me on this one. I just don't like this jerk*

Woohyun stared at you, signaling you to say no to what she said.

You straightened up, "Uhhmm.. I can't-".

"Please" Dahae pleaded at the both of you.

"This is not a date right? We are just going to hang out so why not let Unnie come? I'm sure she'll enjoy the movie as well" She beamed. "Please?"

Woohyun heaved a sigh, "Okay". You stared at him in disbelief. You are going to study your lessons but before you could reason out some things, Dahae pinched your hands and fake a smile on you. You wrinkled your nose and forcefully nod.

Dahae pumped her fist, "Yes. So it's settled then? Just call us and we'll be right there"

 

 

Woohyun's POV

 

What the hell!

 

I want to shout that infront of them but that would be so disrespectful to Dahae. I'm just building a good first impression to her so I need to be a gentleman infront of her. Besides, I think she's so distant of me and I don't know why. Normally, Girls would say yes before I finish my sentence, but she's... She's different. I hope our date would turn out well. 

I sat on the couch waiting for the others. I the television but nothing amuses me right now. I'm still thinking why she's being so distant to me. I looked at the 4 tickets I bought. Yes! 4 tickets - Mine, Dahae, wonhee and Dongwoo hyung since he wants to meet Wonhee. It is also too awkward for Wonhee to be the outcast so I bought a ticket for Hyung, too. I looked at my watch and waited for the other members patiently but maybe going home is their last option right now.

Seconds later, the door opened. I looked at the reflection of the person on the television. It's Myungsoo. "How's school?" I said without shifting my gaze to him.

"It's good" He answered. He removed his bag from his back and sat at the couch, smugly.

I eyed him cautiously. Then I noticed a very unfamiliar smile on his face. I know that smile. It's the smile of a person falling in love for someone. Could it be? Our Myungsoo, is falling for the first time in his ever existence.

"Have you met any girl today?" I popped some chips on my mouth. 

"N-No!" He exclaimed.

"Stuttering? So it's true. Tell me! Is she pretty? y? perfect?" I shifted my body towards his direction, waiting for his answer. Ohh! hohoho! I'm so excited for this since it's the first time he fell for a girl.

"Well, She's perfect just the way she is" He smiled. "Aiish.. Perfect like? Is she an  idol? Does she have an S-Line?" I dug in. 

"I told you. She's perfect the way as it is and no! She is not an idol" He placed his bag on his side.

I opened my mouth to ask another question but he quickly interrupted me, "Hyung I don't know much about her so quit asking me questions. You're sounding like a girl right now" He bluntly said while switching the channels. I pouted at his sudden reaction.

"Have you dated?" I excitedly asked. 

"No" He said blankly. Ohh for heaven's sake. Why am I stuck with the most blunt member of the group?

I gulped the my drink to calm myself, "So? Do you have any plans tonight?".

"Nope. Why?" He utter while snatching the bag of chips away from me. "We should go watch some movies, also I will introduce to you my girl" I said.

He exclaimed, "Your girl? Another girl? Again? Hyung.. When will you-".

"No! She's the one. I promise. Since Dongwoo Hyung is not coming at the original time we've planned, You'll be his proxy for the mean time. The only thing you'll do is to entertain her sister since it's kinda rude if I'll just let her hanging around without a companion" I explained. I looked at him in a negotiating way and all he did is glare at me.

"And what about me? Am I some sort of entertainer or something, Huh?" He protested. I buried my face on palm.

"Okay. Let's have a deal. I'll help you on the girl you're working out if you help me out with mine" I stared at him with sincerity, waiting for his answer.

After some milliseconds, He smiled at me. "Deal. Just this once only Hyung! Just this once"