Chapter 43

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 
You are busy copying the notes and reviewing for the subjects you’ve missed during your stay at Chungcheongdo. You bit your lip as you write each and every notes you take but the fact that Woohyun and Myungsoo invading your mind keeps you from analyzing and studying it.
 
Why?
 
Myungsoo, because you still don’t know when is the right time to tell him. Now you finally realized the unending plot in dramas about ‘some parents telling their so-called child that they’re not his/her real parents’. You find that cheesy and repetitive then. But now, you don’t even know anymore.
 
And Woohyun, It has never been this way before. You know you have feelings for him but you think it’s a little too early to judge it and a little too early to trust him. But the fact that he makes your heart beat faster than anyone could, erases all of that. 
 
You blew your fringe as you shook each and every thought on your mind. You need to stop this. This is just a distraction to you and you know you’ve never been distracted before. Just now! And you totally hate it. 
 
Dahae scrunched her nose as she looked at you. She’ve never seen you like this before. She’s only just watching television but you keep making her worried because of your actions. You may be oblivious to your own acts be she knows something’s up
 
She heaved a sigh, “Unnie”.
 
But you didn’t respond. No. Not even a hum.
 
She frowned and called louder, “Unnie!”.
 
Yet there is still no respond.
 
She scowled at you. Something’s definitely up with you and she needs to figure it out right now. She lowered the volume of the television and leaned at you and then she noticed, you are spacing out so she tried to shake you out off your thoughts.
 
“Yaaah! Unnie” She shoved you hardly.
 
You’ve been finally awaken from your own world and looked at her. You blinked at her innocently, “Why?”
 
“You seem to be in deep thought. Mind sharing it with me” She smiled at you, anticipating for your answer.
 
You snorted and looked away, “Thoughts? What thoughts?”
 
Dahae shrugged coolly, “Thoughts that you’re thinking right now. I mean, you’ve been like that for hours. It wouldn’t hurt to tell me what worries you. I mean, I can help”
.
“You think?”
 
She grimaced at you, “Duh! What do you think is my role here? I’ve been with you for the last 9 years, Do you still think I’m not worthy of your trust?”
 
“I-It’s not-”
 
She smiled confidently, “Then spill”
 
 
 
 
You looked at her once again earning an indescribable grin from her and sighed, “Fine”.
 
“It’s because of Myungsoo and Woo-”
 
Dahae shouted and clapped her hands, excitedly. “Aha! I knew it! So.. Who are you gonna pick between the two. I am certainly loving your some sort of love show over there.  It’s even as intense as dramas I’ve only watched on T.V”
 
You stared at her unknowingly, “Wait- What do you mean pick? What is there to pick?”
 
She rolled her eyes, “After all this time, are you still innocent about what’s going around you? Even Hoya knows that there is certainly going on between the 3 of you. I mean, you need to realize you’re very pretty sis. And the fact that there are two guys fighting over you elevates you to the next standard”.
 
You burst out laughing like she told you the most hilarious joke ever. *Pretty? Two guys fighting? That’s absurd*
 
She frowned at you, “You find that funny? Two guys are fighting over you and you think that’s funny?”
 
You stopped laughing. You find time to calm yourself and then, you looked at her, “You don’t get it”.
 
She grimaced at you and shook her head, “In which part did I didn’t get it? I mean all you need is to tell me about-”.
 
“You don’t get it because Myungsoo is my brother” You cut her off, staring at your pad, not knowing if this is also the right time to tell her.
 
Dahae blinked for a few times and asked, “W-What did you say?”
 
“Myungsoo is Chandoo, My long-lost brother” You said hastily as you bit your lip.
 
She giggled heartily and pointed at you, “Now that’s hilarious. Now! Please proceed  to the main thing. You can’t expect me to believe that joke don’t you?”
 
You sternly looked at her, “Well, That joke happened to be real. I didn’t even expect it in the first place. I mean, who knew that the guy we are constantly looking for is definitely here beside me”.
 
She stared at you for a second, “Wow! So that is true”. Then she stood up, amazed by the idea that Myungsoo is Chandoo, “Oh my god! Just wow”
 
Dahae didn’t know what to say. She was merely surprised by the said idea. Then she looked at you, “I mean, How did you know?”
 
“When I visited his home, His mom told me he was not their real son and then she showed me some pictures of him when he was young and I swear, He’s Chandoo” You said being amazed as well.
 
All Dahae did was let her jaw drop and shook her head in disbelief. “Whoa. So the pictures I’ve seen on your cabinet is him? Oh my god! I can’t believe you have many pictures of him as much as I do. I mean, I’m the fan here and not you. Yet, you have the most powerful things a fan should have. Even the presidents of their split fandom/websites doesn’t have his baby picture”
 
You stared at her with incredulity. You don't know if you'd want to kill her or just hit her right now. *So that explains the surprised expression. She was surprised that I have more confidential pictures of Myungsoo than her. I thought she was as amaze as I was in the said idea*
 
You pulled her hair and shouted, "So that's why you're surprised. How could you?"
 
The only thing Dahae did was yelp for help, "No! I'm sorry! I was just joking. Ahhhh~ It hurts now! AHHH!".
 
You've let go of her hair and glared at her. *Oh god, Dahae! What am I going to do with you?*
 
 
"So... What's your plan? Does he know about his true identity?" Dahae pouted and got all the time she has to fix her hair, back to its perfect place. 
 
"No. Not yet" You shook your head and sulked on your seat. That's the problem. You don't know when is the right time to tell him. 
 
"I think you should tell him the truth as soon as possible"
 
"What? Why? How? I don't even know how"
 
"Just do it" Dahae ordered with pleading eyes.
 
"Why?"
 
"Because he likes you and I think it would be better if he knew about all about these things as soon as possible. He'll be more hurt when he realize this after your time ran out"
 
You blinked at her for a second, unable to know what to say. "But it can't be"
 
"It can and it's happening already. I knew that you knew he likes you. You are just making yourself dense because you don't want to believe it" Dahae insisted as her face become more serious. And the funny thing about this is you've never seen Dahae so serious all her life.
 
"I-I don't" You gave up and looked away. You don't like arguing with her especially with these kind of things. Not now that she has the point to tell you the right thing to do. 
 
Then a thought had crossed you mind and you wanted to clarify it to her, "Dahae, Can I ask you something?"
 
"Sure unnie. Anything" Dahae muttered.
 
"Do you still like him?"
 
Dahae squinted her eye and scrunched her nose, "Who's this 'him' we're talking about?"
 
"You know this 'he' that we are talking about" You rolled her eyes, you don't have time for her 'oblivious games anymore'. 
 
"Ohhh.." She looked at you for a second and then nodded her head, knowingly. "Yeah, but not as much as then. I think it's a little bit of a crush and nothing more, he's still my bias, after all".
 
"Why?" You inquired.
 
She shrugged coolly and stood up to go to the refrigerator, "Because of the other 'him'"
 
 
 
 
"On the other side, How are you and Woohyun?" Dahae asked as she offered you her tub of Ice cream.
 
You are going to scoop your part but you flinched in your position, "W-We're fine. I guess".
 
Dahae chuckled inwardly as she looked at you, "Whoa! I don't know but everytime I ask you about him, You are always stuttering and you seem to be very reserved. Where's the feisty Wonhee, I know"
 
You frowned at her and you hit her on the head, "What are you talking about? I didn't stutter. You're just making it all up".
 
"Denial" She coughed earning a glare from you.
 
"I am not"
 
"Whatever you say~" She sang as she shove her ice cream on . "You know, You two would make a good couple. And I knew it ever since day one"
 
You shook your head and tried to make yourself look more unaffected. "You should clean up after eating this" You said nonchalantly.
 
Dahae gave you a suspicious look and wiggle her eyebrows, "Why do you seem to avoid anything Woohyun-related? It’s like something’s fishy right now”
 
“Believe all you want” You said firmly. “Now, I’ll just go to my room because I need a good night’s sleep” 
 
 
 
'
 
You stood up from your seat and immediately set foot on the stairs when you felt something vibrated from your pocket. You opened the message and realized you’ve got a message from Woohyun.
 
 
 
Friday 10:45 pm
From: Woo-sungi >:D
 
Heeey :D I just want to say have a rest and set aside what you’re doing because I know you are studying over there. I know it , I can see it from here. Anyways, Can’t wait tomorrow ;) Sweet dreams little pig ^^
 
 
 
You smiled gently as you scanned through his message. You opened the door to your room and typed..
 
To: Woo-sungi >:D
 
Yah! I didn’t told you I’ll be going there tomorrow. What made you so sure I’ll be going there? And who told you, I’m studying? As a matter of fact you’ve disturbed me from my sleep. Go to sleep monkey. You have an important schedule @ 4 in the morning. I’m still your personal assistant after all ^^
 
 
You lay your head and placed your phone on the table beside your bed. You were about to close your eyes when you heard your phone vibrated.
 
Friday 10:48 pm
From: Woo-sungi >:D
 
I just knew. And as a matter of fact, I’m going to wait there for you. No matter what happens. LOL. I also knew you’ve just eaten ice cream and you’ve just entered your room, smiling like an idiot at my message. Kekekekeke. ^^  (P.S I’ll sleep now, Madame since you’ve ordered me that ^^)
 
 
As much as you feel the sleepiness creeping on you, You decided to reply him since you are intrigued on how’d he knew what you’re doing and you wanted to hit him right now for being a conceited jerk. How’d he know you’re inconceivably smiling on his message.
 
 
To: Woo-sungi >:D
 
Conceited jerk! -_____- How’d you even know I’ve just eaten Ice cream? Wait all you want because I’m not going in there. Haha >:D (P.S So if I ordered you to jump on a bridge, Are you going to do it?)
 
You hit send and smirk in victory. It’s time to put an end to your greasiness, Woohyun.
 
Friday 10:49 pm
From: Woo-sungi >:D
 
I have a strong ESP :P And I’m not a conceited jerk, I’m just stating a fact, aren’t I? ^^ I’ll be jumping on the bridge once you’re with me. I want us to be together because I’ve always believe that monkeys and pigs are perfect to each other ;) (P.S You look like Sunggyu when you’re doing that. Stop it! You too, are already looking like each other. Kekekeke^^)
 
 
You twisted your lips as you think on who is the only person who has the most access to you and then it hit you, Dahae. *So they’re talking right now, as well?)
 
 
To: Woo-sungi >:D
 
Wrong! Pigs and monkeys were never perfect for each other because they’re both different creatures. And I thought you’ll be sleeping right now? Why are you answering to my questions anyway? (P.S I’d rather look like Sunggyu than to be someone who looks like you. After all, Hamsters are much cuter than monkeys ^^)
 
You chuckled as you press send. You love winning arguments with Woohyun and you even love it more when he’ve got nothing more to say to you.
 
 
Friday 10:52 pm
From: Woo-sungi >:D
 
Ouch 3 So you’ll pick hyung over me? That hurts. ╥.╥ 
 
You yawned but it couldn’t conceal that tingly feeling inside you. And now it’s here, Woohyun is finally attacking you with his greasiness. You chuckled as you punched your message to him.
 
To: Woo-sungi >:D
 
Yes! Yes, Indeed. (P.S Yah Nam Woohyun! Just sleep now)
 
You close your eyes. You wanted to sleep but you don’t want this conversation to end as well. You love talking to him and you wish this night could never end. You were about to sleep when you felt something vibrated once again.
 
 
Friday 10:52 pm
From: Woo-sungi >:D
Ouch. Double kill. /3 You should sleep now. I never should have bothered you in the first place. But then again, I wanted to talk with you so bad. Goodnight ^^
 
You squinted your eyes and grinned as you replied his message. *Goodnight Woohyun*
 
 
To: Woo-sungi >:D
Don’t get your hopes up, Monkey. ^^ Goodnight to you, as well (P.S Zzzzzz)
 
 
You wanted to slap yourself for being all this with Woohyun. This was not what you expected things will be. It just came to you that you can never be the same way with Woohyun after your heart beat so fast with him, even though all he does then is ignore you. You don’t want to entrust your heart to him but then a part of you tells you, ‘Why not give him a try?’. And after all these years, You wanted to use your heart for the first time.
 
 
 
 
 
On the other side of the line, Woohyun is smiling like an idiot to each and every word you say. He loves that fact that even though it’s pretty obvious he’s flirting with you, all you do is back fire him to make him lost for words. 
Normally, Each and every word he says to a girl becomes in accord to him and then it looks like scripted and repetitive. Maybe that’s the reason why he becomes bored of the ladies he dated. But to you, It may sound cliché but there’s something with you that he can never be bored of.
 
Maybe its your wit or your obliviousness or the fact that only could make him like this. But there’s one thing for sure, He can never let a girl like you slip on his grasp this time. 
 
He deliberated with his mind on what he should reply to you. Nonchalantly, He typed these words to say to you but he couldn’t press send.
 
 
Sweetdreams ^^ I love you <3
 
 
Nah! It would be too early for this to say to her though I’ve surpressed this feelings for a long time.
 
 
Sweetdreams ^^ I love you 
 
 
But then he erased it. . Why can’t I do it?
 
 
Sweetdreams ^^ I love you
 
 
He groaned inwardly.  Arrrgh. I can’t send it. I’ll just save this for tomorrow. And then it ended with..
 
 
To: My pig
You can never tell, Madame. I’ll wait for you no matter what. Sweetdreams ^^
 
 
 
 

 

tumblr_mkiqlatTb21rmx3fgo3_250.giftumblr_mkiqlatTb21rmx3fgo1_250.giftumblr_mkiqlatTb21rmx3fgo4_250.gif

 

#MANINLOVE1STWIN

OH. MY. FRIGGIN. GOD

Can I scream, right here? Right now? They won! They friggin won guys!

I can't contain my feels right now knowing they won an another award again considering their low ranks on other music shows on their first week (#6 MNet Countdown & #14 Music Bank). I mean, I was disappointed because it was very low. And I love this song. I was just so happy when I found out on the first part of the show that their on top 3. I was here waiting for their turn and OH MY GOD! They won. And everytime, They win an award it always feels like the first time. Everything was perfect. Actually, I was inspired to post this chappie because they won. That's it. We did it guys! We did it again. And let's let's do it again on the next weeks, They'll compete. [Side note: I'm lovin' Key and the way he is there for Woohyun and the other members. Can't contain my ShinFinite feels right now <3]

There you go. I gave you a fluffy fluffy fluff fluff with the two, though it made me cringe while writing it. Anyways, I just realized that someone has upvoted this story and I was shocked because even if there were just a small amount of peeps who've upvoted this, I was still happy that some of you have really appreciated this story. So to thank you, Just say who you are and I'll mention you on the next updates because I don't know how I can thank you for upvoting this. Comments and violent reactions are forever accepted. That's all. Thank you and I love you guys. Mwaaaaah! :*