Chapter 16

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

[a/n: I kinda rushed this so there may be some typo errors whatever. Please bear with it, okay? Thank you very much ^^]

 

 All of you have reached Jeju after a 1 and half-hour of drowsiness because you can easily caught a jet-lag whenever you are riding a plane with a little mix of unstoppable noise coming from those boys, who seems to be energetic and all that, while riding a plane. 
 
Along with 3 other personal assistants. Your surroundings are spinning but you decided to just pave your way while holding your paper bags out of the airport. You looked to your side and you saw Haeri, YaDong's stylist, chattering with the others.
 
 
 
tumblr_m3rpf3BzAt1rtmes2o1_500.png
 
 
 Haeri is nice to you and she's the only one who talks to you. Eversince, Woohyun introduced you to the others. Basically, She's a Personal Assistant / Stylist of the two so she doesn't have any problems with her work. Well, She looks too beautiful to be one but she rather dejects that fact and compliments you to shift the topic to others. She's also a working student and you could tell that if she's not a stylist, She could be an idol also just like Woohyun.
 
"Ahh~ At last we're here! Finally" She utter. You looked at her and she gave you a smile, "You were also dragged into this aren't you?" She tapped your shoulder. You just nod at her.
 
"Well, Being in this kind of job since you have to juggle school and work at the same time. But trust me, This is also enjoyable since you are obliged to go in a place like this. And this is also my first time in Jeju, A perk I love about this job" She gave you a reassuring smile. 
 
"I guess I have to brace my self. After all, This is a fun job right?" You faked a smile since you don't want to ruin the mood. *Hopefully, This would be a fun one*
 
She placed her hands across your shoulders, "Well, That's the spirit!".
 
 
 
 
You finally reached your location and that is the hotel. The staffs said that  you should relax for an hour since the team arrived earlier than the exact time. You were given the key to your room and you were told to just go there immediately since the others are not there yet.
 
You scanned the whole lobby and you spotted a staff who is wearing an Infinite T-shirt with a printed "STAFF" on her back.
You rushed towards her and asked her, "Excuse me! But can you tell me who's my room mate? Please" You beamed at her. 
 
"I don't know either but you should wait for that person, patiently" She shrugged and just smiled at you.
 
You dashed your way towards your room and waited for your 'room mate' while flipping through the channels. But boredom and heavy drowsiness got into you so you decided to sleep for a minute. You lay your head on the pillow and close your eyes and without knowing, You were shifted to dreamland.
 
 
 
 
 
 You opened your eyes at the midst of loud music mixed with a bunch of a lot of people's voices, fuzzing around you. Since your head still hurts, it is also a bit blurry for you to realized what was going on.
 
You gently rubbed your eyes as you sit on the couch you are on right now. *How did I get here? As far as i know I'm at our room at the hotel a while ago*
 
"Good thing you're awake now Miss-y" Woohyun crossed his chest. He is still in his outfit, the moment you two parted from each other.
 
"Did I just walk here? Cause I don't remember waking up or anything" You cautiously asked. 
 
"Wow! You don't remember? I thought you would be thanking me or something like that" He sat on the couch and shrugged coolly.
 
"W-What did you do anyway?" You leaned at him to search for answers.
 
"Forget it. Just get 3 espressos at a cafe nearby. Also, Get Gyu-hyung's clothes at the trailer. There are stylists there waiting for you to get it" He smiled.
 
You gave him a look, Since he's not used to this kind of Woohyun. *Something's weird*
 
Woohyun looked away since he can feel the awkwardness coming. "Yah! Just move along. Don't look at me like that", He whined.
 
"O-Ok" You immediately stood up and rushed your way towards the door.
 
 
 
 
After buying espressos from the cafe, You saw Haeri's figure running towards you.
 
"Wonhee-ssi!" She called out. She stopped at your direction and panted.
 
"Here! Take this to Sunggyu. His stylist, told me to give this to him. I just need to go to some place because there is a big commotion at the trailer" She muttered between her pants. She handed you Sunggyu's clothes, which are zipped neatly while flowing on the hanger, She's been holding on her hand.
 
"Ok. Just make it fast Haerin-ssi" You said. She gave you a quick smile and ran away.
 
You dash your way to the trailer where everyone is having a big fuss right now. You looked around to look for Sunggyu and luckily, You spotted a door where-in there's a big SUNGGYU sign plastered. Meaning he's already picking some accesories and trying them out right now.
 
You knocked on his door, "Sunggyu-ssi! Here is the espresso, You ordered me and also the clothes you want me to give you". 
 
And in a while, Someone half-open the door and Sunggyu's head peeped out, "Thanks! You're a life saver". He gave you the brightest smile.
 
You beamed and released an ok sign, "No problem". And with that, He closed his door and you shifted your gaze on the set. 
 
 
 
 
 
You paved your way to the shoot and saw the photographer having a big fight on the phone. You tried your best looking for the other members but they're nowhere in sight. Luckily, You spotted Woohyun on the other side, talking to their manager.
 
You ran your way towards their direction and gave him his espresso, "Here's your two espressos".
 
Woohyun patted your head, "Does your head hurts until now? Here take this. I ordered this for you". And with that, He gave you the other one which caused you to be confused at his actions.
 
You looked at the espresso, you've been holding and then looked up, "But-". And Woohyun is gone. You scanned the crowd but there are no signs of Woohyun".
 
 
 
 You were a bit unfamiliar to the things around you, so you decided to take a little tour to make your self more comfortable to your job. You scanned the crowd but they seem to be busy with other things. You noticed a big whiteboard at the corner. You shuffle your way to talk a closer look at it and it says....
 
 
 
Title: My Dreamboy
Theme: Ideal boyfriends
Magazine: Cosmopolitan
Models: Infinite and IU
 
IU - simple girl
 
SUNGGYU - THOUGHTFUL
location : school
 
WOOHYUN - AFFECTIONATE 
location : hotel
 
MYUNGSOO - EXPRESSIVE
location: balcony
 
HOYA - CALM
location: movie theater
 
SUNGYEOL - SOLICITUDE
location: seashore
 
DONGWOO - PROTECTIVE
location: house
 
SUNGJONG - FUN
location: arcade
 
Note: As touchy as possible to make it more realistic.
 
 
 
You kinda shivered on the note since it may be kinda awkward for them to do their poses and yet they have make it more touchy. *Goodluck to the girl. I hope she won't barf or anything especially infront of Nam Woohyun. I can feel she would feel so awkward to do that too*
 
 
 
 
"OHMYGOD! YOU NEED TO FIND ME A NEW MODEL! RIGHT NOW! AS IN RIGHT NOW! WE NEED TO FINISH THIS UP TILL TOMORROW. I HAVE AN URGENT BUSINESS TOO, SO CHOP CHOP!!" The photographer whined which made you jump in surprise.
 
 
"Haeri-ssi? Where is Haeri-ssi?" One of the staffs panicked. All of them looked at each other to see if any of them  saw Haeri or felt any signs of her but in the end, they only exchange shrugs and i-don't-knows.
 
You raised your hands, "Haeri-ssi left to do some errand. She left a while ago". You pursed your lips as they looked at you. *Ok.. This is awkward*
 
 
"YOU!!" The photographer yelled. The staffs looked at him and then at the direction he is pertaining to, which means it's... YOU!
 
You looked to your back and realized it means a dead end so he is really pertaining to you. You pointed yourself and asked, "Me?!". *Oh man! What did I do wrong?"
 
Your were still in a daze as you look at your surroundings because they are all staring at you.
 
"Yeah you! Get change right now!" He stated. "Miss Yang! Miss Yang!" He called out. And in a one.split second, A tall petite lady who is in her thirties walked to the photographer's side, "Yes sir?!". "This girl is replacing IU since her flight is cancelled due to schedule problems. I need her at the first location at 1, okay?". Then the girl automatically nodded like a cute little puppy obeying her master.
 
"But-" You said, still in shock of what is happening.
 
"NO BUTS!" He barked and frowned at you.
 
"Ok everyone let's go now!" And with that, The number of people decreased as the photographer left. He left nothing but a submissive order to you. An order you don't even know if you can do.
 
 

 
 
And today is Infinite's That Summer Concert
While I'm here bawling in my house, waiting for the fancams of those who attended their concert.
Korean Inspirits are very lucky I should say. ;_;
Anyways, Examination week is approaching so i don't know if I can update sooner.
But I'll try my best to update for all of you my lovely readers ^^