Chapter 35

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

The others are eating their own foods so you walk out of the table to explore the house. You stretched your arms as you walk towards outside the window which leads you to the balcony.  The cold fresh breeze enveloped you as you close your eyes. You've never experience peace eversince Infinite became a part of your life, You smiled endearly as you enjoy a minute of silence. A minute without any noise and whinings. A minute of serenity. A minute of-.
 
"Wonhee-ssi" A familiar voice called you which made you open your eyes a spun around.
 
Your face lit up as you saw the owner of the voice, "Myungsoo-ah! Merry Christmas!"
 
Myungsoo smiled as he walked towards you. He held the bar of the terrace before he looked at you,"Merry christmas Wonhee-ssi!"
 
"So.... Where is it?" You smirked, then looked at Myungsoo.
 
Myungsoo scratched the back of his head, "Where is what?".
 
"My gift" You said calmly as you look at the cars that looks like tiny ants coming and going out of the highway each of their own directions.
 
Myungsoo gave you an unknowing look, "What gift?". 
 
You looked at him and gaped for a moment then you pouted when you realize he didn't bring anything for you. You were kinda disappointed since he is one of the closest guys you knew and your friendship is a little deeper than the others. Besides, You grew spoiled on him so you were kinda disconcerted. You grew silent for a moment and eyed your surroundings.
 
Myungsoo's lips formed a charming smile as he took a glace at you. You seem very down when he joked that he didn't have any presents for you while the others have. 
 
"Yah! Are you pouting because you expected a gift from me?" Myungsoo teased you.
 
You stared at him for a moment then rolled your eyes, "No I'm not!"
 
"Yes you are!" Myungsoo insisted. "Look at your face, It's like you are so irritated when you heard I have no gift for you. And that annoyed expression, Oooooh! Daebak!" 
 
"Tssh! No. I'm not" You tried to look calm then looked away. You spun your heels and started to walk, "I think I heard Sunggyu called me, Imma go inside for a while so-".
 
Myungsoo held your wrist, "Wait". You turn around and looked at him, "Hmmm?".
 
"I'll just put this" Myungsoo fished something in his pocket then pinched the tip of it which revealed an enticing bracelet which he assumes, falls perfectly in your wrist.
 
 
"W-What's this?" You gave him a confused look.
 
"Your gift" 
 
 
 
 
Woohyun tilted his head to look for you after finishing his dinner. He stood up when he realized you're not at a safe distance near their area so he scooted silently. He stood up and paved his way to his room to get his gift for you.
 
He entered his room and kept the door shut. He knelt in and peek under his bed. He reached for something inside then placed his hands at both of its sides, revealing a a box wrapped in exquisite patterns.
 
Woohyun smiled to himself, "Atleast I can give her a gift myself and not secretly that goes by the power of quick hands to do the dirty work".
 
He twisted the knob and silently close the door. He tiptoed away from the room to search for you. He took a quick glimpse on the dining room to see the boys immersed in their own activities so he continued looking for you until he heard your soft voice coming from their balcony.
 
"W-What's this?" 
 
Woohyun stopped his tracks to sink in what you said. *So she is talking to someone? But who is it? The boys are all in the dining room except-*.
 
He made quick paces as he heard a man's deep voice. His safe heartbeats turned into rapid and apprehensive ones.
 
"Your gift" He heard the man said.
 
 
 
Woohyun gripped gently on the curtain to glance on what the two of you are doing. You have a very surprised expression while Myungsoo is attaching something in your wrist. He listened carefully to what the two of you are saying.
 
"Thank you" You said while admiring the bracelets beauty. You twirled your hands because you love how the moonlight struck its chains, it's just simply wonderful.
 
"It's beautiful. You shouldn't even bother. But you know, I appreciate books more than this" You implicated frankly.
 
Myungsoo's expression drooped, "Why? You don't like it?".
 
You took a glance and saw Myungsoo's serious stoned face as he looked at you. You suddenly felt there's a gradual difference from his jumpy tone a while ago than his cold tone of voice now. You softened and smiled gently.
 
"NOOOO! It's not what you think. I-It's amazing. It's just.. It looks expensive for me. This takes a lot of money" You explained sincerely.
 
"Not so expensive to me" Myungsoo shrugged coolly as he placed his hands on his pockets.
 
Woohyun frowned at the window. *Wrong Myungsoo! It takes almost half of your money. How can you say it is not expensive? So that's why you kept on insisting that we should go buy your mom a bracelet when you are giving it to Wonhee. Please don't make things much more difficult*
 
"Really? But I saw this thing at one of the shops in Gangnam. There is no way this thing is cheap"
 
You frowned then looked up at him, "Yah Kim Myungsoo. I'll definitely kill you if I realize that you bought something expensive for me. It is not clearly needed anyway. All I want is a book from you considering you are one of the persons who knew me well".
 
"Well, All I want is for you to feel loved" Myungsoo looked at you with honest eyes, wanting to hold you but he couldn't.
 
"I feel loved. I don't see why I won't feel loved with you guys surrounding me. The only thing I would wish for in my life is to see my brother and my mom and have a happy family again. I know that was the most impossible thing to happen because my mom can't come here because of some problems my step dad left and I won't be able to see Chandoo because there is only this 1% chance that he is alive and I want to hold on unto that" You grinned satisfyingly.
 
Woohyun's lips suddenly curved to a sweet and tingling smile. *Stop doing this Wonhee. This is one of the reasons why i fell for you and I'm hurting right now*
 
"Aigoo.. How am I going to give you a gift now? I still don't have any money to buy all 7 of you the perfect gifts I could gift" You sighed and then looked at the ground with a down expression. 
 
 
 
Myungsoo gazed at you with full sincerity, "Well you can give me a gift right now that doesn't need a lot of money.
 
Your face lit up as you looked at him, "Really? How?"
 
"This" Then Myungsoo held your wrist and pulled you closer to him. He enclosed you with an embrace full of respect and serenity. Too close that both of your scents mixed. He grasped your hand and placed it on his waist which made them look like you are also hugging him.
 
You were kinda surprised and you couldn't let go because of his tight embrace but his hug is not intoxicating. In fact, You felt much more safer so you let it be as it is and you didn't let go of his waist once he let go of your hand.
 
"Wonhee-ssi?" 
 
"Hmm?" You hummed not minding how close the two of you are.
 
"Can you say that I am special for you? That I'm not like any other guys in this world. That I am more than what I really think I mean in this world?" Myungsoo cooed which made you tingled your spine.
 
Woohyun profusely furrowed his eyebrows as he narrow his deep eyes on the two of you. He unknowingly dropped his hand on his side while holding your gift. It is like his energy has been drain in one go and watching the two of you is a lot more tiring than practicing a comeback song for 22 hours without sleeping and yet he doesn't want to go and look away. He wants to know what you'll gonna say.
 
"Of course you are Myungsoo. And you mean so much to me. Like a lot" You firmly said.
 
 
 
Woohyun bit his lip then turned his back on the window. He raised the gift then started to walk away from the seen trying to lessen the pain that he is looking right now. He is always late when it comes to this things. Before he does something, there is always Myungsoo. He knows himself that he always get what he wants but can never be with the one he loves.
 
If you only knew that he is also like you. His mom is badly ill and his dad  died when he's young. He and his brother often fights whenever they saw each other. He may not show it but he loves his co-members as much as he love himself. He never felt accomodated before, since he and his brother often have misunderstandings. The fact that he, Sunggyu and Myungsoo growing together having the same dream strengthens him the most. Sunggyu became his older brother while Myungsoo is the youngest. He was more stunned to the fact that there's these another boys namely Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong added to his family. Others think that he lives with name of extravagance, lavishness and extreme happiness but there is this small hole in him that he wants to be filled, his heart. 
 
And then there was you. He wants to be there for you but he promised Myungsoo that he will never fall for you. He wants to say I love you but he was very uncertain from the start and he just realized it when Myungsoo confessed his feeling for you to him. He didn't what he'll do. It was a simple misunderstanding between him and Dahae because he himself knows he's just infatuated and the fact that for the first time, he became attracted to a normal girl got him hype and he lost his senses because he thought that is what he calls love.
 
He placed his gift on the trash bin then conversed without even looking at the trash can. *Whatever. This is wasted. I want her to be happy as it is*
 
 
 
Sunggyu who have watched the whole seen looked at Woohyun's expression dejectedly. He knows what is happening between the three of you and he also knows the person who likes who. It is hard for him to watch his two dongsaengs' pains for the same woman. Not that he blames you. He himself was charmed by your innocence mixed with firm straightforwardness and genuity. 
 
Sunggyu dropped down the glass of water he is holding then said, "Yah! Nam Woohyun".
 
Woohyun stopped his tracks, unable to speak or respond to Sunggyu. He's too tired. He's eyes are too dreary and he doesn't want to make the other members another weak part of him.
 
"I think you left something in there" Sunggyu muttered.
 
"What something? You must be mistaken. I have to sleep, Hyung. I'm too tired" Woohyun continued to walk towards his room before Sunggyu could say anything to stop him.
 
"Tsssh! I was gonna say you left everything fall out of place. The game hasn't even started yet. If you only knew the other side of the story" Sunggyu looped his hands on the glass and walked to the others to the dining room.
 
He looked at the seen outside to see you and Myungsoo still hugging. He sighed heavily and shook his head. *Poor Woohyun, If only he knew*
 
You broke the hug and gave Myungsoo a sweet smile, "Thanks for being a good friend, Myungsoo".
 
Myungsoo's expression changed when he heard what you've said. *Good friend? Does she know that what I did to her is beyond what friends do to each other?*
 
You shuffled lively as you walk in to the door, "Let's go Myungsoo. It's getting too late now".
 
Myungsoo just stared at you in shock until his lips formed into a meek smile, "Yeah! I think we should go now".
 
 

 

Ayo peeps!~ 

Do you see what I see? Hahaha! Yes! It's true. I double updated since I wasn't able to put up some chapters a few weeks ago so.. Yeah! Enjoy it!

Lotsa love guys~

Mwaah!