Chapter 50

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

You raised your right hand to knock on the door. You've been spending the last 20 minutes speculating with yourself about knocking on Infinite's door or just walk away. You really didn't want to be here but Myungsoo has been bugging you for the past few weeks. He wants you to visit their dorm and his fellow members since they miss you so much.

You cleared your throat and looked at the Tupperware you are holding which contains Myungsoo's favorite, Kimchi stew.

You can hear some series of laughters on the room while you are knocking on the door and without a second, A jumpy Dongwoo welcomed you. 

"Oh it's you Wonhee-ssi! Long time no see. Come in" He smiled as he pushed himself aside to make way for you.

You smiled at him and cocked your head to see a greater view of them. All of them were there and they were staring at you. Each has its own distinctive expressions which made you shiver over the strange feeling enveloping all of you. 

Myungsoo was the first one to get up and break the silence. He went to your side and then awkwardly said,  "Kimchi jjigae, My favorite".

The members don't know what to do since they can feel the cold atmosphere between you and Woohyun. Because of the drunk Woohyun scandal, he was able to confess his feelings for you to s which made them feel bad for both of the boys and for you.

But after that incident, Woohyun and Myungsoo's relationship still remained as neutral and Woohyun tried his best to act natural and friendly to Myungsoo.

Love is a game of chances. He lost his chance because he have to let this girl go for the sake of happiness. Maybe you are not meant for him after all.

That's what he keeps his mind each and every day but his feelings fail to do so.

The first person that you notice is Woohyun and his unbroken inticing gaze. You wanted to break away from the stare but you couldn't, you kinda miss that eyes piercing through your soul.

The members saw your heated staring competition that's why Sunggyu nudge Sungyeol and he didn't need any second glances because he knew what Sunggyu has been referring to.

"Aigoo. I can feel my tummy growling. I'm so hungry. Can we eat your kimchi stew, Wonhee?" Sungyeol fake-rubbed his tummy and then laughed awkwardly as he drag you to the dining room.

Sungjong got the sign as well, that's why he joined the scene and said,"Hyungs, Make way for Myungsoo hyung's girlfriend. She needs to sit beside me and Myungsoo Hyung".

That made you tore away the gaze from each other. You looked at Woohyun and he seems to be smiling at you like everything's fine. Like nothing had happened. Like he is the Woohyun that you knew then.

 

 

You felt the sedated air as you sat on the chair. Your seat is opposite to Woohyun so you don’t know what to do or what to act because you are feeling the awkwardness that envelopes the two of you, which was added by Sungyeol and Sungjong blocking Myungsoo on sitting beside you.

 You smiled at the two since they’re very warm and blissful in front of you. You eyed Myungsoo and he's signaling you the you should calm down since Hoya is beside Sungyeol and he knows that Hoya could control Sungyeol in just one glance.

The only persons in the room who knows about your sickness are Hoya and Myungsoo.

Hoya knew about your sickness since he and Dahae are going out for a month right now and Hoya is the only person Dahae could count on beside their mom on this matter. You didn't scold Dahae about this, since you know that it is very hard for Dahae to see you in this state.

Hoya seems to be a very trustworthy person as well that's why you are also relying on him about these kind of matter. 

You looked at Hoya and he just gave you a glance which says, I'll back up on you if something bad happened.

The dinner was loud and fun after all until Sungyeol placed a fried chicken on your plate which is bad for you since fried foods are bad for your health.

You are trying to say no but Sungyeol kept on insisting that fried chicken is the best food in the world. 

"Yah Lee Sungyeol! Just stop insisting on anything to her. She doesn't want to eat your freakin chicken so please stop it" Myungsoo shouted in annoyance as he glared at Sungyeol.

"Whohoho! So here's the protective boyfriend now" Sungyeol chortled as he looked at you and Myungsoo.

"Sorry" Sungyeol muttered at you and then continued, "I can feel that he could punch me any moment now". He ended it with an annoying laugh which made the others rolled their eyes on him.

Sungjong on the other hand, stood up to get something from the refrigerator. And then after some seconds, he came back carrying a box of cake, still sealed and unopened.

"Noona! Do you want to eat some cake? This is delicious because this came from one of our fan who happened to run a known bake shop here in Seoul" Sungjong offered as he cut a slice of the from the box.

You gulped as you saw the mouth-watering treat served in front of you. You really missed eating oily and sweet foods but you really couldn't eat these kinds of food since the doctor had already warned you about how serious your state is right now.

You silently your upper lip as you looked at the tasty treat. *Must resist myself from eating this*

"Sungjong, I think she's full already. Just give me her serving and I would eat  it for her" Myungsoo immediately said when he saw your pleading eyes plastered all over the cake. As much as he wanted to let you eat the cake, he was also told by the doctor to refrain you from eating these kind of foods.

"Huh?! But this is delicious! Even you told me that once you and noona started dating, you would feed her tons and tons of this!" Sungjong protested.

Myungsoo sighed heavily as he looked away. *But that was a year ago, when she was healthy. If you only knew that I'm not dating her* 

"Seriously you two, stop forcing her eat the foods she didn't want to eat. She is just afraid to turn down your offer that's why she's not saying a word over there" Hoya joined in their conversation.

Sungjong pouted in disappointment, "But you want this didn't you, Noona?".

You gave him a meek smile and said, "Sorry Sungjong but-"

"How about ice cream? We have tons of flavored here?" He offered with a big smile on his face.

"Thank you Sungjong but-"

"Please" He cut you off.

"Lee Sungjong, Just stop it for heaven's sake!" Hoya and Myungsoo barked as they looked at Sungjong with piercing eyes.

"I was just offering her food. There's no need to be angry at me" Sungjong mumbled in defense.

Woohyun was only looking at the scene and he can feel you being way too uncomfortable today. He looked at Sungjong and said,"You should not talk back Lee Sungjong. You were at fault anyway".

Sungjong's jaw dropped at the feeling that everyone's been turning their backs on him for offering food to you. Instead, he just washed away the thought and turned to you,"So Noona, What were you doing during the past weeks? There are no classes, so what were you doing at the moment?"

"Huh?" You looked away and fiddled with your fingers. *Sorry Sungjong but I couldn't tell you*

"What are you doing these past few days besides seeing Myungsoo Hyung each and every day?" Sungjong pressed on.

"Why do you seem so interested?" Myungsoo butted in.

"What's wrong with being interested?" Sungjong rolled his eye, simply being annoyed.

"Just quit asking here. Can't you see she's stressed now?" Hoya joined in.

Sungjong stared at them in awe, "We'll I'm sorry for being curious. I was just trying to lighten up the mood". He stood up and left the scene, pissed without turning back.

Silence began to envelope the room. No one was staring at each other's eyes and everyone tried to engage themselves on something that would make the scene comfortable for them

You wanted to scold the two for being obvious and being the worst actors you've ever seen. Only dumb persons wouldn't know that they were pulling out show. If only they left it at you to reason out some things, this wouldn't go out of hand.

You silently prayed that they didn't nitice anything unusual because you swear you would hate them for the rest of your life for doing so.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Sunggyu could sense that something is not right here. The way that Myungsoo and Hoya prevent you from eating detrimental foods. The way they refuse you from answering any of the questions the other members are asking you.

It's been weeks since he saw you and you were pale and fragile then. Your body is not in shape amd not that healthy anymore. There were a lot of changes that happened to you. That's why he thought, There must be something wrong here...

 

A loud and disturbing voice woke Sunggyu up as he is lounging and sleeping on the couch after some hours of practicing their dance moves and exercising his throat through vocalize tin. Being the tired person he is, he went home first since he was also the first person to accomplish all of their tasks that day.

It feels like he has just been there for a couple of minutes but the loud call outside made it feel like he's been sleeping for hours.

He nearly curse under his breath because someone has eventually discontinued his sleep when he desperately need it.

He stomped his feet as he drag himself to the door. "Whoever he is, I'll punch his face for ever cutting my sleep" He muttered.

He had an annoyed expression on his face as he twist the doorknob and he was shock at the face that welcomed him at the door. It wasn't one of the members. Nor one of their managers. It was you.

A pale and decrepit you, standing on his doorway.

"Oh Wonhee! What are you doing here?" His stoic expression turned into an expression of curiousity.

"I was asked by your CEO to cook for all of you. Can I do it now?" You gave a meek smile as you waited for his answer.

He blinked for a moment and opened the door much more widely to make way for you, "S-Sure". 

You set foot inside and said, "Thanks". 

The only thing he could do is watch your back because you look like you would give in any second. And he didn't any more time to think about that because by the moment you reached the door of the kitchen, your knees fell on its own making you clutch your hand on its jamb.

"Ohhh. Wonhee!" He shouted as he reached out to help you. You keep pushing his hands away saying you are alright but he couldn't just leave you just like that, that's why in the end you accepted his hand to help yourself get up on your feet once again.

"T-Thanks Sunggyu. Uhh.. Can I use your bathroom for a moment?" You smiled awkwardly as you tried to look alright in front of him. He can't know your secret or at least this is not the right time for him to know. 

You didn't wait for him to answer because your stomach is turning upside down and the way you see it, you may throw up in front of him any time soon. You rushed your way to the toilet and locked the door.

"S-Sure" He screamed but he was sure as hell that you didn't have the chance to hear him. He scratched his nape out of curiousity and just paved his way to the living room.

Meanwhile, You are starting to throw up blood again maybe because of your treatment. It hurts as hell but you didn't want to shout because Sunggyu might hear and rush to the bathroom to help you.

You bit your lips as you tried to injure the pain burning your stomach, throat and head. It wasn't easy to feel this when you are trying to hide the pain from the persons who should be helping you.

But secrets can't be kept hidden forever because on the other side of the door, Sunggyu was eavesdropping and wincing as he felt your moans after each and every puke you would throw on the toilet. 

He knows that it was bad to eavesdrop and meddle but you look way too pale which made him more concern. He wanted to be inside the room to pat your back while you are vomiting to help you ease the pain and yet he kinda feels you wanted this to be hidden from him as well.

After some minutes, He heard a flushing sound inside which made him ran as fast as he could away from the are near the bathroom. He wanted to make you feel comfortable that's why when you came out, he gave you a gentle smile and shifted his attention on your shirt.

You didn't notice him looking at your shirt so you just smile back at him, nonchalantly and return to the kitchen to cook something for them like nothing happened.

On the other side, He is still contemplating with himself why are there droplets of bloodstains on your shirt. He kinda remembered the way you look before you entered  their bathroom. He saw it.. There were no bloodstains there before you used it. 

 

 

Myungsoo smirked in victory for making you come here even though you kept on refusing him most of the time. He wanted to make you happy and satisfied at this point of your life and he knows who can make your life fulfilled, Woohyun.

And he wouldn't let you end this day without having a serious talk to Woohyun.

"Uhh guys, I think I've already done enough. I should wash the dishes for Sungjong" You cleared your throat as you grabbed their emptied plates and set aside their left overs.

Then you shift your attention to Myungsoo, "And please don't scold him because he was just curious about my current state"

"I was the one who should be apologizing to you, Wonhee. Your boyfriend seems to be protective about you that he's being exaggerated over this kind of matter" Sunggyu smiled.

Sunggyu grabbed Myungsoo by the wrist and motioned Hoya to stand, "Well if you would excuse me. Can I talk to Myungsoo for a moment because I have to ask something really important to them".

You blinked at him innocently and nod, "Of course".

And for a moment you felt like Sunggyu did notice something. You are silently screwing yourself for being here. Myungsoo and Hoya can't pull of a very convincing acting which made your veins burst in agitation. You bit you lip as you brought each and every single plate on the sink.

Meanwhile, Woohyun was secretly gazing at you watching your each and every moment from then to now. He wanted to follow you to the sink and help you with the dishes but he knows that it would be very awkward for the two of you to be at the same workplace.

A sudden tap made him shift back his senses to reality. He tilt his head to see the owner of the person and said, "Oh Myungsoo-ah! Why?".

"Hyung, could you help Wonhee wash the dishes? I really want to help her but Hyung looks like he's mad and I don't know why. Can you please help her? If you don't mind" Myungsoo pleaded and stared at Woohyun with innocent eyes.

"Huh?! But-"

"Please" Myungsoo cut him off as he looked at the aggravated Sunggyu. And he didn't let Woohyun answer the question because for a second, Myungsoo was gone and Woohyun was just standing there contemplating with himself whether to help Wonhee with the dishes or just go away.

But he couldn't let this chance pass by, couldn't he? This is the only time to talk to her. He didn't wish to take her back but all he wants is just a serious conversation with you. Or at least just a talk. Just a talk with you is enough because giving him your time is the most precious thing he would want right now.

 

 

 


 

[a/n: This chapter . Hehehe. I know right ^^ Sorry for this one, I'll make it up for the next chapters so stay tune to find what will happen. LOL :) Anyways, I want to thank JAMLilover for making this amazing poster. I really appreciate it so Thank you :)) ]