Chapter 59

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

It's been a few months since you've two agreed to date & be engaged and everything seems to be comfortable between the two of you right now. Hospital is more like your home right now because you have to be checked more than 5 times a day and Woohyun would go directly to the hospital after each and every schedule he has.

Besides, Woohyun's busy now with their world tour and you dont know when he'll come back to see you again so you are more at ease now that he couldnt see you lose your hair or vomit blood because seeing his pained expression is much harder than taking medication and therapies since you are kinda vulnerable now whilst the great pain that those therapy produces.

Since you are responding to your theraphies well, the hospital advised you just take a private home care to make you more comfortable with your surroundings because they know you hate how the hospitals smells and how you see patients around you: one of the things that makes you weak as a person.

Even though you are having a private home care, you are still advised by the doctor to go to the hospital for check ups and additional therapies. But overall, your condition is much more stable now.

You were brushing your hair as you looked at the mirror, your head is not sporting the thick brown curls you used to have before, instead a great patch of scalp can be seen at the top of your head and only the bottom part of your head was covered by your hair so you often use a bonnet or any headdress to conceal it.

Your pale, chapped lips curled into a sweet smile as you had a last finger comb on your hair.

You looked at your window to see if there are any sign of Dahae, your mom or Myungsoo because you are definitely sure that they will be against as to what you are doing today. It's not that you are going to do anything reckless or beyond to the extent of what you can do regardless to your condition, it's just that you wanted to buy groceries on your own and walk to regather your thoughts, ALONE.

Because eversince you got hospitalized and started to receive therapies, you were very much guarded and even though there are times they would left you at home, they would come check up on you from time to time especially Myungsoo, who is much more strict that your mom.

You adjusted your coat and tiptoed your way outside and locked the door before you finally set foot outside and giggle like there's no tomorrow because it feels like you are breaking an unwritten rule and it just feels so good to be on your own again.

You were passing the streets of Hongdae when you suddenly walked past a small red painted store with some books displayed at the window, showcasing the best-sellers of the month and the new-released books of the season. You smiled because that was the old bookstore you used to go to and visit, after school.

You were browsing for some good new books that could deteriorate the boredom that you feel when you're alone at home when you suddenly heard a high school girl's voice chatting with some of her friends but you couldn't erase the trace of annoyance on her voice.

"I don't know. There's something wrong with Infinite that I just couldn't get" The short brown-haired student said to her friend.

You didn't mean to eavesdrop on their conversation but the word 'Infinite' just wouldn't let you mind your own business because your boyfriend and your brother is in that group and no matter what you do, you tend to eavesdrop on things especially if other people are talking about them.

"What do you mean?" A girl with a long straight black hair said as she squatted to find something at the shelf they are leaning on.

"I mean, Woohyun oppa's not yet that cheery anymore and he tend to give a lot of fanservice back then, but now, he just looks so disturbed even when he smiles"

You suddenly space out while looking at the back of the book you are holding."Disturbed?" You whispered.

"Maybe it's just your imagination or maybe he's just stressed" The black-haired lady looked at her and just smirked before she shift her attention to what she's looking for.

"No! I mean, I know there are some rumors about oppa dating another girl because he always dates girls but this time, I think he's much serious to this one!" She whined and waited for her friend to talk to her.

"How'd you know?"

"I saw him with her and she's not a celebrity. I own a fansite and I tend to go wherever he goes. Even though I haven't talked to him in a private way, I know through the way he acts, the kind of problems he's facing"

Your shoulders sulked as you looked at the ground to think about things. Was it because of Me? But Woohyun promised that nothing will change and he'll still remained to be the Nam Woohyun every one has known him for. You convinced your mind.

"Maybe it's not that bad" the other girl responded but the short haired girl immediately retorted what she's saying, "Bad or not bad. I'll make sure that if she tries to hurt oppa, I would come to hurt her and make her experience the pain oppa was facing".

The black haired girl frowned when she saw her friend's stoic and dead expression when she said those words. "Yah! Watch what you're saying, she might be here to hear us or maybe someone can hear us and think that you are much delusional than those delusional fans".

She gave her friend a serious expression before she released an intimidating smirk and snickered, "Delusional or not, I won't care what other people would think of me".

And with that she stomped her way to the aisle without looking infront her direction. She suddenly bumped you with a great force that made you land your on the floor. You whimpered in pain while she only stormed outside the store like nothing happened. Her friend apologized and bowed at you. She helped you get on your feet and you sheepishly smiled at her before she left you to follow her friend. You pouted in annoyance because the girl doesn't even have any manners and just stormed off out of the store without even saying sorry or just look at you with an apologetic gaze.

You straightened your wrinkled coat before you grab your phone on your pocket to call your doctor to tell him something important about your condition.

 

 

 

You were about to enter your house when you realized that the lock on the gate was unfastened which signals that someone is already inside your house.

You paved your way inside to see Dahae packing stuffs and has 2 duffel bags beside her, locked and ready to go.

"What's this?" You asked her as you eyed what she's doing. She's getting some stuffs on your drawer, picking your most adequate clothes to wear, stuffing it inside a purple duffel bag.

"Where did you go?" She asked nonchalantly like she haven't even heard your question. She still has her attention to the drawer, throwing things here and there, not caring about the mess she made on your room.

You gulped, "Uhmm.. I bought some books. What are you doing?"

"Ahhh! Ok" She said, nonchalantly. Then continued to what she's doing not even scolding at you or anything. She seems too pre-occupied with her thoughts that she didn't even tell a list of reasons why you shouldnt go out of the house alone.

You have an 'o' form on your mouth as you tried to swallow what she's been doing. "Why are you packing my stuffs?" Your eyebrows furrowed at her as you waited for her explanation.

"We are just going on a vacation" She looked at you with a smile on her face.

"Vacation? Why? Have you talked to my doctor? To Woohyun? I mean, Why so sudden?" You entered your room and sat to your bed, looking at the contents of the bag.

"Relax! The doctor advised us to give you a vacation wherein there would be fresh air and a relaxing ambiance" She shrugged coolly.

"Besides, You're getting better now. I think this would be a very good experience for you, to improve your condition".

You gaped at her, "Why don't I know any of these things?"

Dahae sighed and stopped her self from packing to give you a stern expression and rolled her eyes on you. "Why can't you just enjoy any of this? You'll love this Unnie! I swear!".

"Owkaaaay" You raised your eyebrows, still confused. "Am I the only going or-".

"We're all going" She responded with excitement and glee on her eyes.

"And if I were you, I won't ask any questions and just pack my things. I can feel this is going to be sooooo fun". And then a playful smirk was found on Dahae's lips before she continued what she was doing. Luckily, You weren't able to catch it because you were busy helping her and doing what she says.

 

 

 

 


 

 

[ a/n : Pretty crappy for something to be posted on Christmas Day. Yup! I know right but then this wasn't meant to be posted now. I could've posted this sooner it's just that the second semester is much harder than the first one and I needed to prioritize some things first in order to cope up with school. I'm really sorry for the late update yet I just wanted to greet everyone a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your day everyone! ]