Chapter 13

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 You are reading a book at the couch while waiting for Dahae to get ready. For you, Going on a dinner party didn’t need to have dress ups or so. You just wore a simple shirt and jeans to match it all well. She’s the only one who makes things complicated because she can sense mistakes when it comes to clothes and such things. 

“Yah Dahae! Make it fast! I’m hungry, you know” You shouted as you fixed your gaze at the novel you borrowed from the library. *Why do I need to have a fashion lover freak sister?*

You flip another page on the book you’re reading. “Unnie! I’m ready!” She announced as you heard her heels clacking on the stairs as she walk downstairs. You moved the book for a little and examined her. *Just as I thought. In 3.. 2.. and…*

“I’m sorry! It’s hard to pick between the right dresses to wear. I mean I’m seeing all the members of Infinite! I should make a very good impression right?” Dahae pouted then spun around to emphasize her dress. *I knew it*

“Oh.. Uh.. Yeah! Well come on!” You stood up as you hold the book. You are always carrying a book to parties or gathering and such. In case of getting bored or being out of place, Books saves you from the crowd.

 

The two of you glide your way out of  the bus and paced steps until you’ve reached the building that has their dorm. The two of you rode the elevator and at last, You’ve finally made it. 

“Who will knock?” You ask as you looked at her. *Gosh! Why is she sweating?*

“Y-You?!” She stuttered as she looked at the ground.

“Why are you stuttering?!” You laugh-. “Are you nervous or something?”

“OF COURSE I AM! Infinite is in there! And there may be other groups too! Why would I not be? We’re just a group of commoners” She protested then pouted.

“So?” You crossed your arms.

“So.. I don’t need to explain it more further!” She said. “Just knock Unnie. Please”

“Owww.. Kaay” You sang. Then you raised your arm to knock on the door and just in time she held it to stop you. “Why?” You asked her.

“I’m nervous” She cupped her face. “Look! There’s nothing to be nervous about! You’ve dealt with Myungsoo and Woohyun! What’s so bad with dealing with the others. I think the worst of them is Woohyun so I think we can approach the others like how we’ve approached the two” You explained.

“So.. Should I knock?” You queried. She nodded.

 

And just in time, Woohyun opened the door for the both of you with his flashy smile. You could hear the loud music inside. You peeked on the door and there are a lot of guests.

“I knew I heard the two of you. Come in!” Woohyun offered as he escorted the two of you inside their dorm. The room was scattered by classy and admirable people which made your stomach lurch. *Now I feel Dahae’s hesitations*

You looked at her and she doesn’t look that nervous like what she looked like outside. “This is good. This also looks a bit like partying back in the States. Though, This one looks a little bit formal and controlled” She said like she’ve read my brain.

“Ohhh… Right there is APink’s Eunji and Naeun and there is Shinee’s Key and Minho, Kara’s Nicole, MBLAQ’s Mir, FT Island’s Jaejin and Minhwan, Beast’s Dongwoon and Yoseob, Dalmatian’s Daniel, Seo In Gook, Sistar’s Soyu and Dasom and Teen Top’s over there too! Whoa! And…” Dahae said as she pointed at each of the people she would spot.

You just nodded continuously, looking like an idiot faking you know each one of them. 

You didn’t even know why he invited the two of you here. All you can see are beautiful and radiant people that you couldn’t even surpass the beauty, each one of them possesses. You looked again at Dahae which was mesmerized by the number of people she’s seeing.

 

With that, You nudged Woohyun on the stomach which caused him to yelp. “Aaah! What was that for?” He glared at you. “Why did you invite us here?” You asked him. “I don’t know? To have fun?” He shrugged coolly. 

"Or you want to have a score on Dahae?" You narrowed your eyes on him. He just smiled at you, "Maybe".

“Yah! I thought this’ll have to be a dinner?” You wrinkled your eyebrows.

“Well.. Yeah! A dinner with my other friends and because of Dahae too. You see.. It’s my birthday today and Hoya’s also celebrating because of his new sitcom so there are a lot of people today. So just chill and have fun, Grandma!” He snickered.

“Have fun?” You exclaimed. He leaned and cupped your cheeks, “Can’t you atleast have fun? Especially fall in love?”.

You gave him a piercing stare. 

“Just joking” He backed off as he escorted you to the kitchen, where the other members of Infinite are eating some desserts. 

 

Hey guys! This is Wonhee and Dahae” Woohyun introduced the two of you.

“Wonhee and Dahae. These are Infinite” He smiled. You looked at them but they seem to be busy to mind the two of you. Then, You fixed your gaze on Myungsoo who’s been smiling at you eversince you came which you just shrugged off since you’ve been friends with him for a while now.

“I’ll have to take Dahae” Woohyun grabbed Dahae’s wrist then turned to you.

“As for you, Enjoy!” He tapped your shoulder then flashed his dreamy smile. 

You just stood there. Unable to do the right things to do since you have never been into parties. *So now what?*

You just frozed on where you’re standing and they all stared you. Myungsoo immediately stood up from his seat and introduced you, “Eheem..Hey guys, You heard Woohyun Hyung. Uhh..  She’s Wonhee” Myungsoo prevented to looked at Sungyeol, who’ve formed a wicked smirk on his lips.

Sungyeol immediately rushed to your side, “Ohh! The Wonhee of Woohyun whose been being more famous of Kim Myungsoo! You know Kim Myungsoo talks about-“. He didn’t finished his sentence because Myungsoo cupped his mouth to prevent him from telling things you and the others should not know at the moment.

“Why?” You wrinkled your brows.

“Nothing” Myungsoo innocently smile then glared at Sungyeol. “I’ll kill you after this” He whispered so Sungyeol backed off and went to his seat.

 

Ahhh! I knew it! You’re the girl on the party. Ahh! You’re still so much pretty” Sunggyu said.

“I nearly forgot you. I couldn’t imagine the look on Woohyun’s face when you splashed that thing on him. And I’m also sorry for nagging at him infront of you. It’s just he's always pulling us to slump and that's not the first time, He've done crazy things like that“.

“No! It’s okay! I mean’s he’s jerk and-” You stopped yourself from talking when you realized you’re badmouthing Woohyun infront of his friends.

“I’m sorry!” You looked at their expression and they seem surprised on your words.

“No! You know! I like you” Sunggyu declared.

“You’re too crude” He remarked which made you pout.

“In a good way, Welcome to the club who hates the annoying greasy Nam Woohyun” He high-five you.

“Ohh! Look! Someone likes you too. Looks like we’ve got competition right here” Sungyeol remarked as he ate his cake which made Myungsoo pushed him and made him choke.

 

 You eyed the two of them carefully but Dahae caught your eye who seems to be cantankerous and exasperated when she sat by your side. You just stared at her and you noticed Woohyun is not with her. *What kind of guy would leave a girl like that?*

“What’s the problem?” You asked.

She just pouted, “I just don’t get what they’re talking over there. I think I’m too out of place to be with them. Yes! I’m starstrucked but I think they have no interest on me”. 

"What exactly happened?" You muttered.

"I don't know.. Key and the others looks kinda friendly but Nicole always stops me from saying things. She blocks every word I'm saying and I feel like I'm some sort of an idiot. Oh! And the way she looks at you a while ago, It's indescribable"

"Really? Did Woohyun knew about that? Want me to talk to that Nicole girl?" You offered as you nearly stood up from your sat.

"NO!" She refused. "It's okay. Woohyun-ssi is kinda busy too"

You just nodded on her statement, as you calm yourself. *Bunch of jerks*

 

 

You looked at Myungsoo who’s been having an eye conversation at you. You signalled him to introduced Dahae to them. You also noticed that the others are curious about Dahae.

“Guys! I forgot! She’s Dahae, Wonhee’s Sister” Myungsoo announced then looked at you.

Dahae immediately stood up awkwardly smiled, “Hello I’m Dahae. Nice to meet all of you”. Then she sat and fixed her fringe uncomfortably.

Sungjong cautiously examined her, “You’re pretty! Are you an idol or something?”.

Dahae smiled, “Thank you very much. But no, I’m not”. 

“So you’re the Dahae, Woohyun talks about. You are really pretty in person. I mean both of you are. You can never deny the fact that you two are sisters” Dongwoo said as he scooped his ice shaving.

“Really? He talks about me.. To all of you?” She raised her eyebrow.

 

While having some random conversation with them, You noticed Hoya looking at Dahae intensely like he has some thing towards her or he has motives on Dahae. You glanced at Dahae who seems to be joking a lot with the boys. Hoya never spoke up to you but you can sense he’s a person who don’t talk too much but has a lot of things inside of him. You decided to just observe him on his actions until you organize your thoughts. *I can feel there’s something wrong here. I can feel some competition*