Chapter 20

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 You positioned yourself on the wall and leaned your back roughly, as you glared at Woohyun. Woohyun enveloped you while reclining on the wall and leaned on you.
 
 "You want to die? Why did you even agreed on this thing?" You complained as you whispered in on his ear.
 
Woohyun shrugged coolly, "That conversation will just last for a day if we let ourselves protest on something even if we have the right reasons for it. It is better to lose an argument in the first place before it heats up".
 
You gave him a look, still unconvinced by his answer. He gave you a why-don't-you-believe-me and yet you just smirked on him since you know he's not the type of person who'll do that.
 
"Ok fine! I don't want to be scolded again by our boss and especially by Sunggyu. It just stresses me a lot, Is it okay for you now?" Woohyun pursed his lips and involuntarily rolled his tongue on his wet cavern.
 
You crossed your arms and smirked, "Well, that explains it. Anyway, Don't come any much closer to me, okay?".
 
"What? Like this?" Then he leaned closely at you and then gave you an evil smirk. Your eyes widened and that's when he tapped your chin, pinch your nose and then he stung out his tongue out on you, seeing your disgusted expression which shows that he won in making you annoyed again.
 
"Yah Nam Woohyun!" You shouted in the midst of anger.
 
 
 
 
 
"YOU TWO! Let's start the shoot right now. Woohyun lean slowly at her until your forehead touches hers, Okay?" The photographer instructed. 
 
"Wait! What the?" You protested and then shifted your position to look at the photographer.
 
"Any words to say, Miss Young?" The photographer gave you a shut-up-look.
 
You were taken a back by the way he stared at you so you just decided to shut up and wait for the shoot to finish.
 
You pouted and then you felt a pair of hands held both of your shoulders. You look at Woohyun and he pushed you lightly to recline you on the wall. 
 
He looked straight in your eyes and said, "Trust me. I won't do anything to you. I promise. Now will you just behave and get this over with? I'm too tired to argue now".
 
You tried to open your mouth and bicker with him but then, You realize, You are the only one who makes this photoshoot longer and You should know how to shut up your mouth to make things easier for you.
 
You heaved a sigh then Woohyun started to lean much closer to you. You could feel the heat of his eyes piercing through you. You managed to settle down and just  locked eyes with each other for a moment.
 
Woohyun stared at your innocent yet uncomfortable eyes for a moment and then decided to do as he was told.
 
 
 
 Minutes past and Woohyun can imagine great shades of rose and carnation surrounding you while he locks eyes with you. For the first time, He saw your beauty in an ambiguous way. Kaleidoscope images of you entered his brain signalling his heart to beat as fast as it could just by hearing you breathe infront of him.
 
Woohyun cautiously placed his hand on his heart and then gaze at your face, smiling according to what the photographer instructed her. *What is happening to me? Why does she look all pinkish? Am I having eye problems or something?*
 
"Wae?" You mouthed, unable to shift your gaze and eye smile because the photographer might scold you again for being stubborn.
 
"Nothing" Woohyun looked away, unable to describe what he is feeling right now. *Arrgh! What is happening to me*
 
"Woohyun lean in a little to met eyes with her and stop when you are just a centimeter away then place your hands on her waist. Wonhee, looped your arms on his nape, ok?" The photographer's voice overwhelmed in the midst of the blasting speakers surrounding the room.
 
The both of you, uncomfortably did what he had said. You suddenly felt your surroundings much colder than before but you just ignored what you felt. 
 
 
 
 Woohyun's eyes clasp with yours. His gaze moved from your eyes until it stopped on your lips. They were plump, pinkish and kissable at the same time and he suddenly had this urge to lock with it and he doesn't know why.
 
You unintentionally looked away to free yourself from uncomfortableness.  You could feel the hot of his stare on your lips but you couldn't complain because you don't want to cause a scene anymore. *Lord, Please make this shoot end as early as expected*
 
The warmth of his embrace encircled you and that made you felt awkward for a second. You were not usually awkward with him but with this, You can feel that there's something more than this and that bothers you. 
 
You were startled when he cupped your cheeks and pulled much closer on you. And then you realized, that it is just instructed by the photographer once again.
 
You grew impatient by how long does this photoshoot takes the two of you. You suddenly felt that your position is much more awkward than before, it was too close to a kiss that the people from a distant place could mistake it as a real kiss.
 
"Why do you have to be this close to me?" You teeth-whispered on him. "I-I was just doing what he said. Don't worry I won't kiss you" He said.
 
You hissed, "Good! Because if you ever-".
 
Woohyun interrupted, "I know. I won't do it. D-Dahae will get angry". *Yeah! Dahae's a good reason*
 
"As if she would" You mumbled. Woohyun gave you a stern look but you just looked at him innocently.
 
 
 
 
 During the photoshoot, Sunggyu and Dongwoo are chatting not too far from the staffs and the two of you. Sunggyu crossed his arms while watching your every move, "Those two would make a good couple if they would just consider it".
 
"Yeah! I can see that too. Look at Woohyun's expression, They're so natural. Maybe it's from his experience in dating a lot of women. I never thought that'll help him here" Dongwoo agreed.
 
Without their knowing, A pair of eyes are also watching the breath-taking moment between you and Woohyun. The owner of those scorching eyes pierced through the two of you and his heart was breaking into pieces that he wasn't given the opportunity to be as much closer to you.
 
Myungsoo roughly placed his water on the table eyeing the two of you. *Please don't fall inlove with her, Hyung! I trust you.  Please just don't. You are my brother and I don't want you to be my rival in getting her heart*