Chapter 29

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 
  You were busy eyeing the monitor while Woohyun and Sunggyu are talking casually infront of the camera. Sunggyu being added on the cast, makes Woohyun a lot more comfortable than before and even if he doesn't show it, You know he prepared so well to make a good outcome for his drama. Though, he seem to be disappointed on his minute role on his drama, that didn't stop him from memorizing and practicing out his lines. 
 
You nibbled your lip, as you frown. *He's still awkward infront of the camera*
 
 
 
"CUUUUUT
 
 
You jumped since the director is only an inches away from you and he has the voice of an intimidating and stern ahjussi and his facial features are more stricken.
 
"Sunggyu-ssi! Ok!" The director gave an ok sign to Sunggyu, which made him smile in contentment. "Woohyun-ssi! Can we talk? AGAIN" The director let out a serious look which caused everyone to hold their breaths.
 
You were about to go to Woohyun and cheer him up even though he's been scolded before for like, a thousand times. But a tall slender body blocked you. You looked up and realized it was Hyomin.
 
Your expression darkened seeing her face infront of you. Ever since that day, You've already wrote her name mentally in your own death note. That came up to a worst when she realized you were Woohyun's Personal Assistant. Instead, She's nice and bubbly when you are with Woohyun but when he's not around, there's a completely 180 degree from the attitude to her actions. 
 
You cleared your throat, "What do you want, now?".
 
"Well, you're his Personal Assistant. Won't you care to buy him something that would make him relaxed once he got out of the director's office? What kind of assistant are you?" She sneered and looked at you in disgust.
 
"Well I was about to when you blocked me" You glared at her and crossed your arms, leveling to her height. "So excuse me because I am going to the cafe, right now".
 
You turned back at her making her gape at you. *Why is she always mean to me?*
 
You walked your way towards the exit and heaved a sigh, "Phew. That was close. That girl sure have some issues".
 
 
 
 You went back to the set, holding a cup of latte, The taste Woohyun couldn't take his taste buds off. You scan the whole scene but you couldn't find him. You pouted until you heard a loud clack at the door behind you. Two familiar persons came out of the room. You realized theoe two persons were Woohyun and Hyomin. Hyomin has her arm intertwined on Woohyun's and her head rested on his shoulder.
 
Their actions made you frown. *What's going on between them?*
 
You tightened your grip on the plastic cup and came back to your senses *I need to give this to him*. You opened your mouth to call Woohyun's name but Hyomin immediately gave him the same latte she quickly ordered from her assistant.
 
Hyomin's hands paved their way on Woohyun's cheek. You can clearly see that Hyomin made out a joke which made his droopy expression come up into a light. If you hadn't known her and her hidden attitude, You would say that she is angelic and sweet to persons. Yet, you've have an unchangeable perception that she is as devious as hell.
 
You rolled your eyes. *Two-faced *
 
 
 
 A pair of hands appeared before you and before you knew it, the owner snatched the cup of latte from you and sipped it immediately. You scoffed and look at the culprit, "WHAT THE-".
 
"Chill! It's only me" A smile curved from Sunggyu's lips as he gulped the coffee. You gagged on him which made him chuckle. "Why? Am I not allowed to drink a cup of coffee from my assistant. Afterall, You are my assistant too but I feel like I don't" He pouted.
 
"I-It's not like that" You tried to explain but how are you going to explain that that coffee is not meant for him but for Woohyun. Though the fact that he accepted Hyomin's means that it's not Woohyun's anymore, right?
 
"I know. It's for Woohyun's. You don't need to explain anything" He took one last sip before he calmly placed the cup on the table beside him.
 
You gaped at him. *How can he possibly knew?*
 
"How did I know? Simple. You were always by Woohyun's side. It's like you were hired just for him though you're the only assistant who've last this long" Sunggyu shrugged cooly and beamed at you.
 
"I'm right. Right?" He stared at you waiting for your answer.
 
"What makes you think that way? What if you were wrong?" You furrowed your brows on him and looked away. *He must be psychic in the past life or something*
 
A sudden idea had struck him as he shook his head, "Wait.. Or this is yours and I snatched this while your drinking?".
 
"What if I say yes?" A playful smirk was formed on your lips. It wouldn't hurt to teased this credulous leader in the first place. Right?
 
"Aiish! So it's true? I must be trying hard to be a psychic that I almost forgot the despicable outcomes of some crazy predictions. What can I do? I'm embarassed now" Sunggyu did a reality check on his self and gave you a shy grin.
 
"Anyways, You seem to be bothered when I saw you a while ago. Can you tell me what bugs my personal assistant?" He reclined on the table, waiting for your reply.
 
"Nothing. Is there?" You retorted which made you giggle. "Anyways, I don't know that being an actor stresses a person that much cause I thought that all actors are all smiles and fake infront of the camera. But man! Being scolded for being not focused and being not great even though you've tried your best is definitely a thing that stresses out a person at their most"
 
"I know. I never knew this would be much distressing. Trust me, I've always wanted to be a celebrity eversince I was young. I was so happy that I've got to have a role to experience it as well as to help Woohyun to stay focused but I think even I couldn't straight out his thoughts. He seems like he is drowning in his own thoughts that he forgot how to focus" He winced as he said his words.
 
You just greatfully nodded as you tried to sink in his words. *Drowning in his own thoughts? Does he have a problem?*
 
"He's not telling you his problems, Isn't he?" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes on you. You shook your head and bit your thumbnails *That explains it. I want to know why he's like that. I mean if he need someone to tell his problems, I'm here to listen to him*
 
"That's strange. He used to be open, way back then. I wonder what's bothering him" Sunggyu stared at the ceiling, organizing his own thoughts.
 
You sighed and became silent. Not only you, can notice that he is not his usual self. Even Sunggyu too. And that made you even more determine to find out what's on Woohyun's brain right now.
 
"OH! And I almost forgot! The magazine where you were covered will be published next week" Sunggyu declared and smiled at you. 
 
"Magazine?" You furrowed your eyebrows trying to remember what he is talking about and then it struck you.
 
"Ohhh? WHAT! Really?!" A mixed of nervousness and embarassment filled your eyes. You are too shy to show everyone that you were featured on a magazine when you shouldn't be on one since you think you are not worth it.
 
"Yes! And guess what? I've saw all your pictures and you were very pretty enticing to be an unexperienced model. You looked like you were born to be a model. I mean, Just whoa!" Sunggyu announced excitedly.
 
"R-Really?" You don't know if you'll be happy. You hate being crowded by people and you can see in the future that people will hate you because you've got too close with Infinite and got all touch-y with them.
 
 
 
"SUNGGYU! IT'S YOUR PART RIGHT NOW" One of the staffs hollered at the other part of the room. Her voice resonated as she called Sunggyu on her megaphone.
 
Sunggyu straightened, "Anyways, I'll go now. It's nice talking to you. You were not intimidating at all". He waved at you quickly and jogged down to where he needs to position himself.
 
"Not intimidating at all? What does that suppose to mean?" You mumble as you eye his back figure slowly disappear.
 
You bit you lip. *And what about next week? I don't want to be in much trouble being all close to them. I don't want people to think of me as a girl who always clings unto Infinite. I know my predictions was beyond imaginative but I know, From their looks ever since day one, When Woohyun had kissed me, I know they don't like me. Anyways, I'll be positive. It's not like they'll be shallow minded about how intimate my poses are and closer to each one of them. I just hope days would pass by so smooth. I just really hope that would be the outcome*