Chapter 51

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

"Spill!"

Sunggyu's roaring voice resonated the whole room. His eyes were fixed on the two other members in front of him, expecting and waiting for a clarification about his wavering instincts about your health. It's not that he wants to interfere with you or anything but the thought that he worries about you, as well as Woohyun's feelings, kills him.

Myungsoo gulped inwardly as he saw the serious look on Sunggyu's eyes, "Spill what?".

"Tell me about Wonhee's real condition. Is she sick?" Sunggyu said without any more allegations.

Myungsoo and Hoya looked at each others eyes, contemplating on whether they should lie to their leader or just tell the truth. But then the fact that Wonhee would get angry at them, halts them from doing so.

"Uhh.. S-Sick? She's not sick. Psssh... Where'd you get that thought, Hyung?" Hoya managed to say but the nervousness in his voice can be detected.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and stated, "Lee Howon, I know you for some years now and I can sense it if you are lying to me or not".

"Where'd you get that thought anyway, Hyung?" Myungsoo joined in their conversation.

"I understand if she wants to hide it from me or some of us. But please tell me what's wrong with her? If she doesn't want to tell me because she's afraid that I might reveal it to Woohyun, Then I won't. Seriously Myungsoo, did you even think you can fool me that you are her boyfriend? What do you think of me? Dumb?"

"Hyung..."

 

Sunggyu broke into a smile and shook his head, "Yeah, I'm sorry for eavesdropping but I hear your conversation with her last week. The way you talk to her is very homey and sweet but the fact that you said, 'Yah! I'm your brother too! We're family, right? Please come here or just visit us on weekends' made me feel the chills. I nearly fell for your acting. I mean, are you playing some joke on us?".

"No Hyung, I'm not it's just-"

Sunggyu scoffed, "Just what?"

Hoya reclined his back on the door and pat Myungsoo on the back, "Hyung, Myungsoo was also a victim here. He just knew that they were siblings and I really sympathize him at the fact that he fell for his own sister".

Myungsoo let out a bitter smile, "No, it's fine. As long as I can be at her side, I'm fine".

"Really? Wait- uhh- Sorry, if I misjudge you" Sunggyu looked at him in alert. He shouldn't have said that to Myungsoo without knowing the truth. And now by the way he stares at the floor, He felt apologetic about what he said to Myungsoo earlier.

Myungsoo clicked his tongue and then smiled once again, "No, Hyung. It's fine. I'm fine, really".

"Honestly, I wouldn't ask you this question if I hadn't saw her nearly collapse at this dorm" Sunggyu sheepishly said as he looked on the ground.

Myungsoo's eyes widened upon hearing what Sunggyu said, "Collapse when? Here?"

"Yeah, 3 weeks or a month tops. I seriously can't remember but I saw her. With.. With blood on her shirt. Maybe she threw up a lot of blood. I don't know" 

Panic and anxiousness overtook Myungsoo's body as he waited for what the leader will say next, "Did she lose her consciousness? What happened after that? Hyung, please tell me. She didn't tell me any of this"

"She came out of the bathroom like nothing happened. I was tempted to ask her what's wrong with her but I don't know how. Instead, I kept my eye on her and helped her on what she wants to do here" Sunggyu mumbled.

"She's suffering from stage 4 Chronic Leukemia" Hoya said as he stare through space.

Sunggyu stared him with a confused expression, trying so hard to digest what Hoya has confessed, "W-What?"

"Hyung!" Myungsoo hissed at Hoya, throwing glares that pierces through his soul.

Hoya crossed his arms and scoffed at Myungsoo, "Well you can't just hide away the truth from him. I know that sooner or later Woohyun will find out even though we don't reveal this to him. Do you know the burden I'm carrying just to save her secret from everybody? Everyday, My conscience hits me seeing Woohyun so unhappy and sluggish because of Wonhee".

"Myungsoo if you can't see that, well you are as hard as stone" Hoya stated as he opened the door and slammed it in front of them.

Myungsoo gagged and at lost for words, "I-I was just trying to keep her promise. It's not like I'm enjoying it".

He sat down on the bed and ran his fingers through his hair. He don't know what to do anymore. He's sick and tired too and people don't even notice it because he is trying to cheer them up and balance both sides as well. But he didn't know that Hoya would see him as a harsh person like what he sees him right now.

He didn't know what to do because he is caught up between two people who has played their important role in his life.

"I-Is she dying?" Sunggyu asked as he has his sight on a single direction only, staring through space and unable to know what to do.

Myungsoo cleared his throat and bit his lip before he answered, "She might".

 

 

 

 

Woohyun stared at your back figure as you are carefully removing the excess dirts on the plates and glasses you've used. His lips curved to a smile when he heard you humming through a song of theirs and not just any song of them but the song he worked hard for writing because of the mere thought of you.

After a few minutes, He snapped back to his senses since he have been staring at you for the past 15 minutes, he forgot the fact that he was supposed to help you wash the dishes.

He stand at your side and grabbed the other sponge located at the side of the faucet. 

He cleared his throat and smiled awkwardly, "Hey".

You seem to be surprised at his sudden entrance which made you jumped in your position and place your hands at your chest, "W-Woohyun...."

You tilted your head and looked at your surroundings nervously and said, "W-what are you doing here?".

"You know, You have a habit of stuttering right?" Woohyun said nonchalantly while washing the dishes.

You stared at him in confusion, "Huh?"

"That's cute" Woohyun smiled sheepishly, unable to suppressed his feelings.

You stopped rubbing the plate you are holding, "What did you say? I-I'm not cute".

Woohyun looked at you once again and then smiled before he continued scrubbing the other plate. You frowned at him and then shifted your attention on the bowl you are holding.

You bit your lip unable to take it anymore. Of all the people why are you stuck with Nam Woohyun? Why can't it be just the others? Or maybe just you alone.

It's not that you don't want to see him. In fact you miss him. You miss him so much even though you don't want to. Every night, You would ask yourself if you've made the right choice lying to him since even though you don't show it, you care for him truly and the fact that there are girls being linked to him once again kills you softly, it hurts.

It was the path you took, You might as well face it right? No matter how hard the consequences is, you must face it.

You were shaken out of your thoughts when you felt something brushed the back of your hand. You peeked at it and saw his hands on top of yours. You automatically pulled your hands away from his and scoffed at him.

"Just gettin the plate" Woohyun smirked and shrugged coolly as he grab the plate under your hands, a while ago. "Sorry"

He smiled in victory once he felt that you are not staring at him anymore. He knows that you have feelings for him. By the way you stutter, he knows that there's something beneath you that made you feel the chills for him.

He wanted to make sure if you really have feelings for Myungsoo but why does it seems so hard for him to analyze the things?

You have feelings for him and he was 100% sure that you like him. The thing on his mind right now is why did you choose to hurt Woohyun when you feel the same as he do. He wanted to confront you right now but he don't know how. 

There must be something between those serene and peaceful eyes, but what can it be? He wants to know why are you lying to him and as well as to Myungsoo.

 

"I heard you and Hyomin are seeing each other again" You suddenly said as you wash one of the plates.

That made him stop from thinking and respond to her easily, "Yeah. Why? Did Myungsoo tell you?"

You forced a smile and nod, "Yeah. Well that's a good thing".

He looked at your expression and he realized that you've mistook his relationship way too wrong. First, He has been seeing Hyomin because she needs some companion and it wouldn't hurt to be one and it's nothing like they have something romantic between them. Second, She's dating some idol now so basically they only have a Noona-dongsaeng relationship between them.

He mentally laughed at himself. So Myungsoo misunderstood our relationship to a romantic one? How pathetic.

He decided to just go with the flow because he wants to know if you are going to be jealous. He wants you to feel what he felt when he realized that you chose Myungsoo over him, not that he hates Myungsoo since he knows that he won't hurt you like what Woohyun did to his ex-girlfriends.

"Yeah. We seem to be very happy right now. She's very fun to be with. She's lovely. She has very beautiful eyes. She has charms that she never acknowledges and she's not the kind of person she seems to be. She frowns and stutters a lot but that's the best thing about her. She can be cute and pretty at the same time when she sleeps but she doesn't know it because she loves degrading herself. She's the most precious person to me and just the thought of her makes me happy".

Little did he know that he is not describing Hyomin but the girl next to him. He told you what you are to him without even realizing it. If you only knew that he really longs for you even though you've hurt him too much.

Meanwhile, Your grip on the bowl became firm and steady. He seems to be head over heels for her and you can't take it. The way his eyes gleam just by describing her makes you want to shout and regret the decisions you've made after all of this happened.

But then it hit you, you are going to leave him. You are going to die. Your days are going to be over and he will never be happy by your side.

"That's nice. I see that you are happy right now. I told you, it wasn't love that felt for me. Glad that you have someone by your side though" Tears are forming from your eyes and your eyelids are starting to get reddish, that's why you looked away to conform your tears.

When you felt something rolling from yours eyes to your cheek, you pretended to act like some soap entered your eyes causing you to fake a yelp. 

"Ahh! Something got stuck on my eye. It hurts" You said as you rubbed it continuously. 

Woohyun gaped at you and then rushed to caress your eyes with pure gentleness. You are trying to close your eyes but he kept demanding you to open it up. He wasn't purely reminded that you are too close to him and your eyes were only inches away from each other.

And then it hit him, he is holding your face. Holding your face for the first time after your kiss. He missed this kind of closeness between you and him and he had this urge to kiss those sweet and plump lips wavering In front of him.

But one thing caught his eye, Your eyes are not the same peaceful eyes he've stared at before. Your eyes, they are crying.

"W-Were you crying?" He stared at you with concerned eyes.

 

Just then, his phone rang and resonated the whole room giving you the chance to wipe your tears using the back of your hand. He cursed mentally at the phone for ruining your time together.

You looked away and wiped your tears, "I am not crying. I told you a soap got caught in my eyes. You should answer your phone. It might be very important".

You straightened your shirt and turned off the faucet, "I-I should go".

Before he could even contemplate, You were out of the room. He couldn't do anything but answer his phone and when he looked at the caller I.D, it was from Key. 

He heaved a sigh. Why now? Why at this kind of time? He wanted to punch Key on the face now for ruining the mood but he can't, since Key is the innocent one here.

He pressed the answer button with agitation, "What do you want?!"

Key jumped from his seat since the tone of Woohyun surprised him, "Dude! Seriously, I didn't do anything wrong. Sorry for calling but you have to know what I'm going to tell you".

"Tell me about what?" Woohyun frowned uninterestedly as he reclined his back at the sink.

"About Wonhee, the girl you like" Key muttered.

Woohyun's eyes lit up when he heard your name, "Wonhee? Wait, What about her?".

"I was just worried since I always see her in the hospital. It's like she's a regular patient there. I wanted to talk to her but we are not close. I'm sure she knows me since you and I hang out a lot but I'm afraid she might freak out because I suddenly just talk to her out of nowhere, you know and that kind of stuffs"

"Wait, Hospital? What is she doing there? What are you doing there?" Woohyun asked out of confusion.

"We do our weekly check ups there but as for her, I don't really know. She seems so pale and weak and I can feel like she may stumble and fall anytime. That concerns me. I was surprised that you don't know though" Key said as he sipped his cup of coffee.

And Woohyun suddenly remembered something. Wonhee refuses to come at their dorm during the past few weeks. She quit her job. She suddenly announced that she likes Myungsoo. She suddenly ran away from Woohyun. She suddenly ran away from reality. Could it be, that all of this are connected to one reason?

Woohyun stood up straight immediately, having the adrenaline rush in his body. He felt like Key is the key to truth and the first thing he needs to do is go to the hospital and find out anything about Wonhee.

"Hey Key! When are you going to have your checkup?" He inquired.

"Uhh.. Maybe next next week since we are practicing for our comeback this week, why?" Key said.

"Don't you have any free time as soon as that?" Woohyun scowled. He wanted to know the truth as soon as possible.

Key bit his lip and tried to think his schedule, "Maybe. The day after tomorrow. Wait, why?".

Woohyun grinned, "Ok, Can you accompany me to go there? Please".

Key stared at his phone weirdly because of Woohyun's bipolarness. One second, Woohyun was angry and now he was all jumpy & yet Key doesn't even get his answer. But because of Woohyun's cheeriness, he decided to ignore it all.

"Owkaaaay dude. Just call me" Key said unsurely.

"Ok thanks, Key. I owe you my life" Woohyun said hurriedly. He immediately cut the phone and smiled like there's no tomorrow.

"Really?!" Key said but the line immediately died. He scoffed at the phone and said, "That's weird".

Meanwhile, Woohyun had his grip on his phone, secretly grinning like he won the lottery. On the living room, He heard you and Myungsoo bidding goodbye on each and everyone of the members. He didn't even need to say goodbye to you because you caught him staring at you making you nod that signals goodbye to him.

He smiled and stared at the ground. The smiles disappeared at the picture of You and Myungsoo hugging at the doorway, "I should've been the guy that you are with right now".

 

 


 

[ a/n: Yep! The mystery blonde guy is Key. Hohoho. I hope you like this update cos I know some people out there are demanding about WooHee moments ^^ This is not actually a very fluff-y moment of them but I hope you would tune up for the next few chapters because I would guarantee you there would be more. LOL. Am I spoiling you too much? ;) Share your thoughts on the comment below. Ok? ]