Chapter 18

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 Your first photo shoot with Sunggyu went fine as well as Dongwoo's, Sungjong's and Sungyeol's since you've just learnt that this is also their first time having a very 'touchy' photoshoot and it is with a girl. The thing is all of you comforted each other and just went with what the photographer directed all of you.
 
Your next shoot is with Hoya and you don't know how to cope with this guy. You can sense that he likes your sister and its okay with you since you think he's not the guy who'll hurt a girl or some sort of things but there's something with his cold demeanor that you just can't understand.
 
You were now dressed in casual clothes as you walked beside Hoya in a mini-theater. You two are supposed to talk to each other but you can guess he's a person who doesn't have a tongue to say with other girls.
 
 
 
 
 
 "Anyeong! Let's do this right ok?" You beamed as you pumped your fist in the air.
 
He just looked at you and sighed as you went to your places. You kinda felt that there's a heavy atmosphere between the two of you so you just pouted and sat beside him to listened to the photographer.
 
"Ok guys! The girl is going to place her head on the guy's shoulder. As time goes by, You'll laugh at each other like you two are watching something funny. The girl will just look at the guy with a smile, still leaning on his shoulder. Easy? Ok. Places everyone" He loudly clapped his hands, as he examined his camera.
 
 You went to your place and smiled at him, he gave you a meek smile. The two of you did your thing but the photographer keeps whining because there's no connection between the two of you and he can feel that you are  just a stranger leaning on an unfamiliar guy who is irked at you.
 
When you felt a sudden heat of his outrage, Your adrenaline suddenly rushed and alerted you. You hate being scolded and that's the last thing you wanted someone to do to you. You are just feeling embarassed being picked on in front of people.
 
"I know you like my sister" You blurted as you did a retake on leaning on his shoulders for the nth time. *Ooopsie. I didn't just said that. Ahhh! My mouth. I should shut my mouth*
 
"W-What?" He looked at me straight in the eyes, looking confused.
 
"I-I mean. Uhh.. Uhm.. I know you like my sister. Hehe" You reluctantly muttered, still shy about what you just said.
 
"H-How did you know? Am I being to obvious?" He murmured as he looked down.
 
"AHA! I knew it" Your excitement made you stomp your feet and clap your hands. The photographer gave you a death glare so you just straightened up and placed your head on Hoya's shoulder, still full of quesiness as you heard Hoya confessed you the truth.
 
"So.. How did you know?" He looked at you in the eyes, still uneasy and bothered.
 
You cupped his ear with your hands and whispered, "You are too obvious. Kekekekeke". You leaned back and nodded continuously at him. He gave you a surprised expression, "CHINJJA?!". 
 
 
 
 
 
 Then on cue, The shoot was put to an end. "Very good! Those poses are very refreshing".
 
You grinned at him and stood up, "Bye Hoya-ssi! But if you want some advices..". You leaned once again on his ears and said, "I may be the one to help you".
 
He looked at you in confusion. "No way! I heard you're also helping Woohyun with Dahae" He exclaimed as he crossed his arms and stare at you coldly.
 
You are going to say something when the photographer cut you, "Ok. This will be our last shoot for the day. Tomorrow, Woohyun and L are going to be the leads for the shoot so relax for now, everyone" Then he turned back at all of you and left the room in silence.
 
"YES!" You shouted as you pumped your fist in the air. *Ayeah! This is so good! Now, I can sleep in peace*
 
You looked at Hoya and said, "Like I said. Just ask me if you want any advice. Because this girl knows everything". *Well not! I just want to be friends with you since you're too cold. Hah! I knew that plan would be perfect*
 
"Isn't it ironic that you'll help us both?" He asked you.
 
You just shrugged your shoulders cooly, "I don't know. May the best man wins I guess" Then you head off outside leaving Hoya having his mouth flung open as he waited for your reflection to disappear before his very eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
You are rinsing your hair while slowly cooling down your self after a day full exhaustness and you were so drained that you just want to sleep after you wash up. You gently turn off the water of the shower and encircled your hands on the iron bar at the side of the bathroom to search for your towel.
 
You continue groping on the the bar and you finally get it so you use it to wipe the excess water on your body when you heard men blabbing about some things outside your door. You tightened your grip on the towel as you pressed your head on the door.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung! Can we just stay here? We are not sleepy and the only thing we want to do is play some games" Sungjong said.
 
"Yah! But Wonhee's tired, We might disturb her. Yah you guys! Just go on your rooms. Me, Sunggyu-hyung and Wonhee-ssi needs rest too" You heard Woohyun whined.
 
"Eyyy! Wonhee's gonna be disturb or you just don't want all of us in here. You know, You at telling lies Woohyun-Hyung" Sungyeol scoffed.
 
"Please! Please! I just want to be here! To be with Wonhee-Noona! I want to be close with her and besides, I am not the only one who'll benefit this" Sungjong looked at Myungsoo whose been scratching his nape, who seems pre-occupied, uneasy and unable to do what to do.
 
"Just let them sleep here. Whatever! This guy won't stop whining whenever he doesn't get what he wants. Anyway, Where is Wonhee-ssi?" Sunggyu placed all his things and his essentials on his closet. That was supposed to be your job but he is very vigilant when it comes to his things unlike Woohyun who wants every single of his things arranged by others because he's too lazy to do it.
 
 
 
 
Your towel was wrapped around you when you are eavesdropping. *Shoot! I thought my room mate is a girl but it turned out to be Woohyun and Sunggyu-ssi*
 
You searched around the whole room for some clothes, bathrobe of anything more bigger than a friggin towel because you are in panic mode right now. 
 
 
 
 
On the other side, Dongwoo is doing some incoherent movements near the door and he can't take it anymore because he needed to pee. 
 
"Yah! You guys! Is there a person inside?" Dongwoo asked as he dreadly pointed at the door, still holding his crotch.
 
"I don't know. Try to shaft the doorknob" Woohyun hastily responded as he watched a variety show with the other members.  
 
Dongwoo did as what he is told and opened the door, "YES!". Then he entered the bathroom without any hesitations while you, You are just inside the bathroom, still panicking if ever one of them tries to enter the bathroom.
 
Dongwoo exploded infront you but he has his eyes closed, relieving the moment that he is already releasing his thing after some minutes of holding it in. He immediately opened his eyes and a shocked face of you welcomed him.
 
"AHHHHH! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" You and Dongwoo, both shouted. He, holding his zipper and you covering your body with crossed shoulders.
 
 
 
 
The other members rushed to the bathroom to know what is the commotion about and they just looked down and blushed to see you in just your towel with your wet aura.
 
"AHHH! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES" The two of you once again whined. Hoya covered Dongwoo's eyes with his palms and immediately dragged Dongwoo away from you. The others left because they're the ones embarassed to look  at you.
 
After a second, Woohyun came back with a smile plastered on his face. You glared at him, still covering yourself, "Why? Did you come here to mock me?".
 
Then he tossed his clothes on you which landed on your face, "Nah! Why would I? Why would I let a girl down when she's important to me". 
 
You looked at him carefully, "What?".
 
"Nothing. Just use my clothes first before going out of the bathroom. I bet those guys are imagining some things now", He smirked.
 
"BWWWWO?!" You exclaimed.
 
"Just joking" Then he head off, leaving you confused with what he said.
 
 
 
 

 

 

Have you watched Ranking King Ep. 13? Well, I just love Mr. Jjik jjik. (To those who haven't watched that episode, Well you should. Because it's soooo funny. But Ranking King is too funny so what's the deal? kekekeke)

Anyway, I'm just here to say, I may not be able to post again next week. Because it is our Examination week! Again~ >,<

Anyways, Can you give me your honest feed backs? Please. If you think this story is boring, funny and the list goes on.

Please do tell me! So I can make this story more to your liking.

You should know that I really love you guys.

Lotsa love~ Mwaaah!