Chapter 11

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

Woohyun's POV

 
 
 So now I'm here standing infront of their house. My lips curved into a smile as I look at Dahae's bouquet of roses. Girls like flowers especially roses, Right?
 
I paced my way from their lawn up to the door. I knocked on the door and cried out Dahae's name. I called and called for her name and even Wonhee's, but they're not answering.
 
Hmmm... It seems like they're asleep or out to go to school early. I turn my back and reached for my car when an instict suddenly popped up in my mind. I'm going to climb up there to make sure if they're asleep or not. I looked up to see two balconies from two different rooms.
 
One of them contains Dahae's room and one of them contains Wonhee's. I need to think. What room should I pick? The left one or the right one?
 
Hmmmm... Think Woohyun. Think! Aha! I'm gonna use the old, traditional but accurate way.
 
EENIE MEENIE MINIE MO!
 
"I'm so genius" I shout-praised myself as I raised my index finger and start pointing at the girls' room.
 
 
 
I sang the riddle of the great 'Eenie Minie Mo' and it landed on the room at the left. I made up my choice, I'm going to choose left. After all, It may be Dahae's room right? And I'll just check if they're sleeping. Nothing more than that.
 
I look for something that'll make me go up there without any accidents. I searched their lawn to see a tall ladder.
 
"Bingo!" I placed the ladder near the side of the room.
 
The thoughts of having a bad shot at Dahae entered my mind. She may think that I'm a creepy stalker but another part of me is saying, It wouldn't hurt to see if they're home or not.
 
Atlast, I'm at the balcony. I looked at the window to see if there is someone sleeping. I roam my eyes and saw a comfortable room. It's simple but it looks so comfy. It is not that girly but it really fits her. 
 
tumblr_m7689euc6r1ro5yulo1_500.jpg
 
 
I was tempted to go inside that I entered her room and landed on the bed where she is sleeping. She is covered by a blanket. I held the blanket to try to peek at her. 
 
Dahae moved from her sleep. She removed her blanket. WAIT-
 
It's not Dahae! ITS WONHEE!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Wonhee's POV
 
 
 
I can feel there's someone beside me. Oh maybe it's Dahae! 
 
 
I can feel the person removing my blanket. My mind was awake but my body is not ready to get up. I immediately grab my blanket to cover it again on my body.
 
But Dahae's so persistent. She's removing the blanket while I'm sleeping so I decided to glare at her.
 
I opened my eyes and it's kinda blurry. I can feel the shades of sun coming through my eyes. I looked at the person and it's not Dahae.
 
I see a handsome man with attractive features. He has the most glistening eyes. The most good-looking smile. The most beautiful nose. And even though his hair is a mess, He is still to die for.
 
WAAAIT!
 
What am I saying? I did a quick recap. I am not dreaming and the guy next to me looks like Nam Woohyun!
 
I rubbed my eyes to see that person in a clearer view. And now he looks scared. How did-? What the-? When did-?
 
"YAH NAM WOOHYUN! What are you doing here?!!!" I shouted as I cover my body with my blanket. Gosh! What is he doing here.
 
"WAIT! I-I can explain" He stuttered. Then he turned back at me.
 
"I got to go" He stood up to go to my window but I grabbed the back of his shirt.
 
"Explain now!" I crossed my arms waiting for his answer.
 
 
 
He just stared at me from head to toe. I look at what he's looking and I forgot that I'm only wearing tank top and hot pants. Shoot!
 
"Whooo" He said in an awkward manner. "I didn't you have a nice body" He smiled.
 
"ERT!" I whined. Then grabbed again his shirt and spun him outside. "You! Go out now!!!!!"
 
"S-Sorry!" He said. "I Swear I didn't know it was you"
 
 
 
Just then, Dahae came out of her room. Still sleepy but managed to get up. "What is happening Unnie!" She rubbed her eyes continuously.
 
"Your suitor happened..." I looked at him while he's giving me pleading eyes not to tell Dahae what happened. "..Happened to disturb us earlier than usual. Looks like he missed you since yesterday"
 
"I told you he's not my suitor!" She whined. "Right Woohyun-ssi?!"
 
"Uhh.. Err.. Ahm.. I came to gave this to you" He reached for the bouquet and gave it to the Dahae.
 
If only I don't have debt to you. I wouldn't allow you to date my sister. Especially when you are a ert like that.
 
She accepted the bouquet and blushed, "T-Thank you. You shouldn't have.."
 
"Glad you liked it" Woohyun flashed a smile like nothing happened.
 
Awkward!!!!
 
Ewww! That's all I gotta say. I hate seeing irky romantic thingy like this. It just gives me the chill on my bones.
 
I shivered then roll my eyes and pushed Woohyun to Dahae, "Take care of him". I bang the door. Wow! Great way to start the morning. Definitely. Not!