Chapter 23

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 Woohyun gently opened his eyes. A blurry, serene image of you welcome him with the great scent of twilight approaching. He smiled seeing a figure of you, peaceful and innocent at his very eyes.

 
He closed his eyes and let out a chuckle, "You look very different when you sleep. I wish you were also like that in real life".
 
He shifted his body and looked at the mixed tangerine and bluish sky ready for sunset. He looked at his silver digital watch and realized it is nearly 6pm, meaning the two of you became so immersed in your sleep that you've already missed lunch meals.
 
He  rubbed his eyes mildly to get a clearer view and fished for his phone to see some text message but sadly, it is already in battery low so he couldn't know if Sunggyu or their manager have called him.
 
He knew he should go back with you right now but there's something in him that makes him want to stay with you. Alone. Without the company of others. Just the two of you.
 
He heard his stomach grumble and he realized he is  hungry due also, to the skipped breakfast and lunch he did. He wants to wake you and drive to a nearby fast food chain but you are so compose and comfortable in your position, it would be rough if he would disturb you in your calm sleep right now.
 
He stood up, balanced himself and then, paced some steps towards his car. He searched for a paper, tape and pen and luckily, he found one. He scribbled some notes and then went back to you and pasted the note on your forehead.
 
He gave you a one last look and mumbled, "Aigoo! If only you are not an important person to me, I would have disturb you from your sleep. I'll come back, ok?! So don't panic or anything, I'll just buy us some foods before going back".
 
And with that, He walked up to his car. He started the engine and drive as fast but surely in order to get back before you knew it.
 
 
 
 
 
 You suddenly opened your eyes when a cold warm breeze enveloped you signalling it's already night time. You yawned and sat up in your own level then faced the sea. You were half-asleep to notice that Woohyun is not by your side anymore.
 
You silently gazed and conceive the view infront of you and then scratched your head, "Where is Woohyun? I think he should see this".
 
You looked around for a moment and said, "Oh.. He's gone. I see.. It's his fault he left me here". You gave it a cold shoulder and smiled inwardly until a sudden realization had hit you. *Left me*
 
Your smile faded when the fact that Woohyun had left without saying a word to you. He didn't even bother waking you up at the time he should. "SHOOOT! He left me! I'll kill Nam Woohyun if he didn't come back".
 
You tried shouting his name, reassuring yourself he is just somewhere nearby your location.
 
You are already panicking so you unknowingly started walking to who knows where. You've already called his phone but you couldn't reach him. You were cursing incoherent words when you've heard a loud engine coming towards your direction.
 
 
 
 
The bright light of the car stopped you from walking and saw a familiar face coming out of the familiar car. Woohyun got out of his car with an curious expression on his face.
 
"Where do you thing you're supposed to be going?" Woohyun inquired.
 
"YOU! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?! I KNOW THIS DAY WOULD COME I SHOULDN'T TRUST YOU AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO LEAVE ME TO A PLACE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW?!" You stammered and readied yourself to spank and chastise him hardly but he immediately changed his reaction from annoyed to chortling.
 
He bursted out,  laughing at you. You were too innocent to know why he's laughing. You looked at your surroundings and then glared at him.
 
"WHY?" You asked, being more conscious than ever. But he just laughed at you.
 
"WHY?!! I ASK YOU A QUESTION! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING LIKE THAT?!" You whined.
 
"Nam Woohyun!"
 
He finally managed to stop laughing and then reached out for you and then lean in. "You're such an idiot, Young Wonhee!"
 
"Why?! Go away Nam Woohyun! Do you want to die?" You lean back trying to widen the distance of your face from him to give it a comfortable  range and scrunched your nose *Nobody calls me an idiot*
 
He reached for something on your forehead and then laughed at you, "Phew, I never thought you would be such a nimrod over these kind of things. Wow! Young Wonhee you never fail to make me laugh".
 
You felt your cheeks flushed and snatched the note from Woohyun and read it while scrunching your nose and pouting in embarassment.
 
       "Wonhee-ah!, I just went out to buy us food because I know you easily get hungry. Oh! If by chance you wake up      before I come back, Don't panic and just stay there. You may be a nerd but you are also gullible so just please stay where you are, ok? Kekeke~   -Woohyun"
 
"Gullible? I'm not?" You strongly disagreed, then bit your lip. *Maybe a little*
 
"Yeah right~" He smirked then snatched the paper away from you and shook it closely to your face.
 
 
 
 
 
The two of you just sat on the car where it had stopped since the two of you are very hungry and the ambiance is also exhilarating. You opened the pack  he bought and it expose a hamburger, drewing you closer because of its scrumptious smell.
 
"Ahhh! I'm so hungry" You muttered and then took a colossal bite and then smiled. "Yum".
 
Woohyun looked at you in disgust, "Aigoo!~" Then he leaned and wiped the mayonnaise at the corner of your mouth, "How can you act mature and childish at the same time?".
 
You gave him a cold shoulder and then munched on your food. He grew desirous seeing you so he decided to eat also and smile inwardly at your innocence.
 
 
 
Seconds later, A couple suddenly past by your car and looked at the two of you. You could tell that they're tourists having a night walk and just  enjoying the night view of the sea.
 
"Oppa! Look at them. They're so romantic, why can't you do that to me. Ahh~ I'm so jealous" The girl shrieked.
 
The two of you froze. For the first time in your life, Someone has mistaken you for dating a man, especially Nam Woohyun. As for Woohyun, The first thing that went on his mind is if the girl knew him. He shifted in his seat and covered his face, little by little because the girl might know him and the last thing he wants right now is a scandal.
 
"Aissh! Stop looking at them, it's making them uncomfortable now" The guy said and then bowed infront of the car and then dragged his girlfriend to who knows where.
 
They head off living the two of you speechless and still frozen. You finally let out a laugh to break the awkwardness, "Aha-Ahahahaha! That's awkward. Me dating you?! That's totally insane, right?". You gave him a blundering smile and then gulped your drink.
 
"Haha. Yeah!" Woohyun agreed and then looked away. *That's.. Insane? Yeah! Nam Woohyun. That thought is insane, I mean she's the sister of the girl I want to date right now, right*
 
Woohyun looked at the steering wheel then silently glance at your direction making sure you are so immersed with your drink. *She's like a child. There's no way I would date her. Maybe I see her as a sister or as a very close friend or something. Yeah! That's what I'm feeling right now*
 
You notice Woohyun's gaze piercing on you and then you glowered at him and frowned, "Why?"
 
Woohyun snapped back to his senses, wasn't able to think and move so he just reclined his elbow on the window and then bit his thumb making it seem like he is in deep thought, "Uhhh... You know I just realize one thing today".
 
You blinked at then stared curiously at him, "What is it?".
 
"You.." He took a deep breath, giving him a serious demeanor.
 
He cleared his throat, "Y-You".
 
"I, what?" You obliviously frown, anticipating his answer.
 
"You.. You look like a dwaeji" Then he reached out to your level and inserted his two fingers on your nose and pointed it outward, giving you a pig-like facet. *Whoo.. Nice save*
 
(dwaeji - pig)
 
(wonsungi - monkey)
 
He smiled seeing your reaction, still pressing your nose upward. "Ahhh! Stop it now" You barked.
 
His smile, turned into chuckles when he realize you do look  like a pig. You grew competitive trying to struggle out of him so you reached out to his ears and then stretched them upward, making them a little bit longer.
 
"Well you look-like a wonsungi! Nam Woo-sungi!" You teased, Caressing his cheeks up to his ears, making him look like a real monkey.
 
"Won-Dwaeji"
 
"Woo-Sungi"
 
"I don't look like a monkey but you do look-like a pig so don't implicate me on the things that connects to you and your flaws" Woohyun squeezed your cheeks.
 
You flicked his forehead, "Well I can accept dwaeji because pigs look cute and cuddly but monkeys don't. They're the most ugly animals in the world. Hah! So that means you're so ugly" You grinned in the verge of victory.
 
"Oh really?" Woohyun smirked.
 
"Yeah!" You nodded continuously, leering at him.
 
"Whatever you say" He shrugged coolly. Then he cupped your face holding it close to his face.
 
You could feel Woohyun's hot breath striking on your face. For the first time, You were able to see his eyes clearly rather than the rash playful hazel brown one. The Woohyun you see through his eyes now is a, secure one.
 
"Now tell me, by judging through these handsome features, what makes me look like an ugly monkey?" Woohyun tested you, looking clearly through your eyes.
 
The two of you stayed like that for some seconds and then finally, Your mouth opened on its own when a voice of a girl, interrupted you from mumbling some words.
 
"Ohhh~ He's going to kiss the girl now" You heard the voice coming from the back of the car.
 
The two of you looked at the direction of the culprit's voice and realize it is the girl who walked past by the two of you with his boyfriend a while ago. By seeing the reaction of the girl, You can certainly compare her reaction to Dahae's reaction while watching a romantic scene in a korean drama. Her boyfriend is face-palming himself, embarassed at his girlfriend's bold reaction.
 
The guy realized that the two of you are looking at them, in your own awkward position. The guy bowed down sheepishly then dragged the girlfriend away to give the two of you some privacy, you deserve.
 
Knowing the car doesn't have a roof, making it so easy for people to watch your actions so you looked backed at Woohyun. 
 
"Don't ask me that question again because there is nothing, I mean nothing is admirable on those features" You yanked his forehead away from you, giving him a  grin decreasing the awkwardness.
 
 
 
 
Your phone rang so you immediately fished your pocket to see who's calling you and realized it was Sunggyu. You answered the phone and activated the loudspeaker to make Woohyun, hear all those conversations because you know he called you because of Woohyun.
 
"Hello" You answered.
 
"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU WITH NAM WOOHYUN?! CAN YOU PUT HIM ON THE PHONE BECAUSE HE DITCHED THE VIDEOSHOOT WITHOUT EVEN TELLING US! THE DIRECTOR IS SO PISSED THAT WE'VE ALREADY TOOK OUR SHOOT WITHOUT HIM. ARRGH! CAN YOU PUT HIM ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW? PLEASE" Sunggyu shouted from the other line
 
You were a little confused by his statement. *I thought they've already finished that. Why would Nam Woohyun lie to me?*
 
You gave him a questioning glare but he just looked away and then focused himself on whatever Sunggyu's blabbering at the other side of the line.
 
Woohyun cleared his throat and then coldly replied, "Yeah! I'm here. I-I'm sorry for ditching the shoot".
 
Your cold and hardened expression softened when a sudden thought hit you. *Why would he ditch the shoot just to relax and accompany me it's not like I ask him to take a break. He brought me here. So why would he..*
 
"SORRY?! IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY?! THE OTHER MEMBERS HAVE SUFFERED FROM ALL THE DIRECTOR'S NAGGING, SAYING WE ARE SUCH AN AMATEUR GROUP FOR HAVING A MEMBER WHO CAN'T EVEN FULFILL HIS RESPONSIBITIES. DO YOU KNOW THAT IT STRESSES ME SEEING AND HEARING  CRITICISMS OF OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT EACH ONE OF US WHEN THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH HARDWORK WE'VE PUT IN EVERYTHING WE DO TO MAKE THEM SATISFIED. I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY'RE SAYING BUT I CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU GUYS WILL FEEL WHEN YOU'VE HEARD ALL THEIR HARSH WORDS. DO YOU KNOW THAT I WANT TO PUNCH HIS FACE BECAUSE OF WHAT HE'VE SAID BECAUSE OF YOU? ARRGH! AND WHY AREN'T YOU EVEN ANSWERING YOUR PHONE, DID YOU TURN THAT OFF?"
 
Your heart softened after hearing Sunggyu's harsh but considering words. You now fully understand why he's Infinite's leader. Afterall, He wasn't called a leader without a reason.
 
Woohyun didn't flinch on his seat but you could tell he's hurt and touched at the same time by what Sunggyu have said. But you also understand that what Woohyun has done is unacceptable. Though his silence makes you apologetic now
 
Woohyun tried to show a fakish cheery smile and said, "Tell them I'm really sorry for what I've done. You are always good with putting up reasons for my mistakes and I thank you for that. Anyway,My phone is dead for some hours now so I wasn't able to answer your calls".
 
"Really?" Sunggyu reassured.
 
"Yeah" Woohyun obliviously made responding nods.
 
"Okay then. Oh wait! Why did you even brought Wonhee there? Do you know I don't have anyone to assist me during the shoot a while ago and I have to put various reasons just to cover her up to Manager-Hyung. Yah Nam Woohyun! Wonhee is not yours, She's mine too. Just to make it clear to you, We bought have the same Assistant so don't take her as your own only" 
 
Before Sunggyu could even nag more, Woohyun quickly hang up your phone and tossed it to you.
 
"Psssh! She's mine, too? Do I look like a toy or something?" You chortled.
 
Woohyun chuckled and said, "Let's go. I don't want Grandpa to scold us even more". Then with that, He hit the accelerator and drove as fast as he could just to meet the other members before they get into too much trouble.
 
 
 
 
The members have already finished eating dinner when the two came. Good thing their managers are already asleep when they reached their destination. The other members are in their respective rooms doing their stuffs except for Sunggyu and Myungsoo who are still in the lobby waiting for the two of you.
 
"Wonhee-ssi" Myungsoo's face lit up in joy when he saw your silhouette entering the lobby.
 
"Finally!" Sunggyu stood up and gushed after what seems like forever, waiting for the two of you.
 
You were busy laughing over Woohyun's overly used jokes so you didn't notice Myungsoo's warm greeting after seeing you. The two of you passed by the two, unaware that they've been there for hours waiting for the two of you.
 
"YAH! YAH! YAH! Just where do you think the two of you are going?" Sunggyu glowered.
 
You spun your heels around and tapped Woohyun's back, "Oh.. Sunggyu-ssi, Myungsoo-ah".
 
Sunggyu nodded at you then glared at Woohyun, "You! We're going on a meeting on our room. NOW!"
 
You giggled when you saw Woohyun gulped at Sunggyu's expression, "Goodluck Woo-Sungi! See you later. That's if I will see you after your meeting"
 
Woohyun gawked, "Whatever Won-Dwaeji". Then Sunggyu dragged him to the elevator, giving Woohyun the chills in his body.
 
Myungsoo stared at you then bore at Woohyun's back figure *Woo-Sungi? Won-Dwaeji? Where did that even came from? Why does she look so happy? Why do I even feel jealous of Woohyun, when I know he likes Wonhee's sister. Yah Kim Myungsoo! Get a grip on your self, You must be tired of today's routines*
 
You noticed Myungsoo's stare at Woohyun so you snapped him out of his thoughts, "Oh Myungsoo-ah! Why did you wait for me?"
 
"Uhh.. Uhhm.. I was hoping to say Good night and Sweet dreams to you" Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck.
 
"Ohhh.. That's.. Sweet? Hehe. Well, Goodnight to you too" You smiled. "Let's go upstairs now, Shall we?"
 
You started to pace steps when you suddenly felt a hand holding yours. You look at the owner of the hands and stared at him, "What's wrong?"
 
"I-I just want to say.. Uhh.. Can you go to our room first? If that's okay with you. I mean Sungjong want to see you also" Myungsoo lied.
 
"Oh? Okay. I mean, I'm not tired so I think I should just go to your room first" You reassuringly smiled. Then continued pacing steps towards their room.
 
Myungsoo stared at your back figure *I hope Woohyun Hyung wouldn't be a competition because I've found the right girl and I will never ever give her up for someone else, even him*
 
 

 

Not updating takes forever.. 

Sorry for being on a hiatus. Many things have come by. Too much paperworks. Schoolworks. Exams. Arrgh!

Anyway, I missed you guys! I just realized that starting now, I have to interact with all of you since I missed you so much. Hahaha!

 

Comment&Subscribe

are very much appreciated