Chapter 3

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

Woohyun's POV

 

"Oh! She's the infamous sister? Anyeong Haseyo. I'm the CEO of Woolim entertainment. You must know Woohyun and Sunggyu" Our CEO introduced himself. Sunggyu smiled but I was to mesmerized by her beauty. She is the reason why I get into this mess because she's the girl that I saw at the entrance who've caused me to get to know her but I was stopped because my EX-GIRLFRIENDS made me ran because they want to hunt me and then this event happened, I kissed this psycho here who made me looked bad in front of the press. 

"And I'm-" I said

"Taking this money. Ok. See you bestfriend!" she shouted and then she grabbed Dahae's arm and shut the door. "Hey! That's rude!" I yelled but it was too late. I sulk on my seat and Sunggyu is glaring at me. "And you! You've got a lot of explaining to do" Sunggyu said. 

"What? Why?" I exclaimed.

 "Because of the scandals you've been through! All of you have worked hard as a group to make Infinite one of the best male idols there and yet you are the only one who's been making all of your hardwork go to waste. Nam Woohyun! Have some time to reflect! Can't you just control yourself from asking people to date because they're attractive?" CEO-nim told me. 

"YEAH! IN SHORT, CONTROL YOUR HORMONES NAM WOOHYUN!" Sunggyu shouted. I glared at him. I'm tired of him shouting and being so prejudice when it comes to these things. 

"Hyung! What happened?!" The others barged in. I just shrugged and stared at space. Eversince she spilled that drink on me, All I wanted for her is revenge but when I've found that the girl I want to meet is her sister. I think things will not be as expected as it is.

"Hahaha! I told you! Guess Karma's a . Huh?" Dongwoo laughed.

"HAHAHA" I fake laughed at him to show him that I'm too annoyed to entertain his lame joke.

"Anyway, Who is this lucky fan?" Sungyeol asked me. "She is not a fan of ours. She was just dragged here by her sister. Okay?" I explained. "Ohhh .. So that explains your smell and the stain on your shirt! HAHAHA!" He teased me. 

"HAHAHA! FUNNY! YEAH RIGHT!" I retorted then shut the door. I was too mesmerized by Dahae 's beauty that I want to date her. I think she's the one. And the first thing to get a woman's heart is to impress her family which means I need to befriend Miss Psycho. Hmmm. Not a bad idea. After all, WE'RE BESTFRIENDS. Right?

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

"Oh my god! I swear you'll be dead to me this time Dahae!" I mumbled while I had my hands looped on her wrist. I dragged her like I have no direction. Then I came back to my senses when I bumped to a guy. He's in tux and he's also physically attractive but I'm not in the mood to mind him now. "I'm sorry" I said. Then, we took the bus to our apartment complex.

"Unnie! I'm very sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean what? To spend almost all of our money because of your childhood fantasies?! God Dahae! Grow up!" I slammed the door of our apartment.

"They are not childhood fantasies Unnie! Is it wrong to have fun?!" Dahae whined then I loosen my grip on her hand. 

"Fun? You spend all our money to have fun? How about our studies? Huh? Do you know that the fun you’re talking about is ruining our lives? Now tell me! How can we earn $12,000 in just a day?" I scoffed. She looked at me in disbelief, "I'm so so sorry Unnie! I-I didn't know" She looked down, feeling sorry for what she've done. Tears rolling down on her cheeks. 

"Sorry? Will we get money from that after you said.. sorry?" I sneered. "AAAARGH! I hate my life. What are we going to say to Mom right now?" I screamed. Dahae is in deep thought now and silence has begun. I sat  on the chair and face palmed. "Now! How are we supposed to get all the money you've spent on that stupid ticket?" I looked at her. 

"W-We could ask Mom for money" She suggested. I sighed. "Do you know that our company has been experiencing problems ever since your dad died a few weeks ago" I gave her a stern look. *Can this girl get any dumber?*. She just bit her lip. 

"Aah! How about the cheque you've got from Woolim's CEO! What is that for anyway? How much did he gave you?" She gave me a scrutinizing look.

I reached for my pocket to search for the cheque. "They gave me $9,000 dollars" I answered. "For what?" She searched me for answers.

"They.. They want me to act like me and.. Doohyun are best friends" I gulped. She beamed, "Chinjayo? ohmygod! This will be perfect. Though I hate him, Being friends with an Idol is much perfect than any girl would ever think of. Is it because he kissed you? And By the way, His name is Woohyun not Doohyun or something" 

"Yeah. Whatever" I said bluntly.

"Hey! That's a good thing! You get to be with an idol and you don't have to work your because they've already paid you. Besides, I'll get to have a great advantage too" She smiled. I fake giggled and throw some pillows at her, "I knew it! You've got some nerve to those Infinity boys! Why don't we just switch places? To make things more easier" I suggested. 

"Anyway, If they’ve paid you $ 9,000. Then how can we earn $ 3,000 in just a day?” She asked. “Yah! You’ve spent all our money, Why not take all the pleasure to work for it? Though, You couldn’t get $ 3000 as a salary in one day. What’re we gonna do now?!” I buried my head on the table. Thinking what will happen to our lives after this event happened.

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Oww!” I yelped when some lady bumped me. She bowed and grabbed some lady who keeps apologizing to her repeatedly. I looked at the girl who bumped me and I swear I’ve seen her before. I just don’t know when or where.

“Myungsoo-ah! What took you so long? You missed the mess Hyung have made!” Sungyeol greeted him. “Yeah! I’ve heard about it! News spread so fast, huh? Now where is the girl who’ve spilled some drink on him? I heard he dated 6 girls. I thought they were five. Is she an idol, too?” I asked him.

“Nope! The girl who spilled the drink on him is not his girlfriend. She’s more like , she got dragged into his schemes that caused him to humiliation. Something like that” He explained. I just nodded with what he said. I don’t know but the only image entering my mind is the girl who bumped me. So she’s an inspirit huh? Well, Good for her. I may have to see her in our fanmeetings. Hope she attends one, too.

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

Today is the last day of enrollment. Also, The first day of school on the university we’re going to attend to. Yet, We still haven’t have any money to pay for our tuition fee.

“Yah! Unnie how are we gonna pay for our tuition fee if the only money we have is still $9,000? Don’t tell me I’m not able to attend my first day in college?!” Dahae overreacted. “No! You are going to attend this university! We just need another day to live it all out” I corrected her.

*HONK!*

We just ignored the noise outside but it’s just getting more louder than the usual. I looked at Dahae, giving a signal to her that she should take a look at what’s happening outside but she said she’s too lazy to stand up. Then, It gets more louder.

“Just take a look on  it!” I demanded her

She stomped her feet and head to the window. Then  she suddenly opened the door and shouted, "UNNIE!!!!!" 

I head to the door to check what happened and to a surprise, A devil visited me. "Doohyun! What're you doing here?" I asked him. "Yah! My name is Woohyun. Nam Woohyun! Hey bestfriend!" He smiled to me. Then he turned to Dahae, "Hey babe!" Then he winked at her.

"How'd you know our house?" I asked him. "I checked your address from the address Dahae placed on her application when  she ordered the ticket online" He answered.

"So, Why are you here?" I interrogated him.

"To fetch you to school!" He beamed at me.

"Haha! As if you know what school me and Dahae are going to attend to" I crossed my arms.

"Ofcourse! I go to the same school you are going to. I'm a sophomore at the Arts building of Seoul Arts and Economics University. Pretty cool, Huh?" He smiled to Dahae. I just rolled my eyes on him. *Guess this'll be a start of a hell whole life with this ert here*

 

 

 

"Why would you want to fetch  us to school, anyway?" I scoffed. I am sitting next to him while Dahae  is sitting at the back. "Why? Is it wrong to fetch your bestfriend to school? After all, We're bestfriends. Right?" He furrowed his brows on me. "Since when?"

"Since you've took the cheque from CEO-nim. Remember?" He derided. I remained silent at the whole trip. For some reason, He's right. Eversince I've got the cheque from that ahjussi, I already sold myself as a bestfriend to this ert.

"We're here. Uhm.. Dahae Baby! Can you leave us for a sec?" Woohyun looked at her. *Pssh! Baby? Where did that came from?*

"Oh.. Okay. But can I ask you a question?" Dahae smiled at him. "Anything for you baby!" He said. I merely chuckled at what he said. *Is he flirting my sister?*

"Uhmmm. Does all of the members go in the same university as you?" She asked with her eyes full of glimmer. "Yeah! Why?" Woohyun scratched the back of his neck. "Uhm.. Nothing. Bye then. Unnie! I'll be waiting for you at the grounds! Just text me so that you'll be able to find me. Okay? Bye!" Then she stormed to the ground where people mingle like they all knew each other.

"Ok. What is it you want to say to me? Oh wait. I have to say something to you too.." I played with my fingers. I'm not good at this kind of thing so I was kinda embarass to say something like this to him. Especially to a Flirty, Perrverted one!

"Okay. You first!" He said. 

"Ok. So.. Uhmmm.. You see.. Uh.. Can I... No... I can't do it" I bit my lip.

"Just go with it. What is it that you want to say anyway?" He looked at me. Then he leaned closer to me, "Could it be.. You like me don't you?" Then he scratched my chin. 

"WHHHAT! Pssh! No way. I just want to borrow $ 3,000 from you. Haha! Like you?! That was the most absurd thing I've ever heard in my life" Then I force a laugh as loud as I can. "Oh.. Okay" He said. I stopped laughing then looked closely at him, "What do you mean okay?".

"Okay. Like I will let you borrow money from me" He said cooly. 

I felt like i'm in cloud nine when he said that, "Really? I was not expecting-"  "BUT!!". "But what?" I stopped smiling.

"You need to help me date Dahae and help me get close to her in no time"