Chapter 4

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

Woohyun's POV

 

"You need to help me date Dahae and help me get close to her in no time" I looked sincerely at her.

But she burst out laughing. And laughing. And laughing. "Yah! You can stop it now!" I shouted, “HAHA, But I can’t help it. HAHAHAHHAHAHA!” There she goes again. I just glared at her and did a rewind in my brain. As far as I know, what I said doesn’t have anything ridiculous on it so why the hell is she laughing at me?

“STOP IT” I shouted more louder.

“But I can’t! Are you serious. Hahahahaha!” She just continued laughing at me.

“OK! LAST WARNING! I SAID STOP” I whined. She panted,  “Ok. Wait. I can’t breathe. HAHAHA-". Then I leaned closely on her, "Can you please tell me if you’re going to take the money? After all, You need some right? Why are you even laughing at me??” I cupped her cheeks. Then she glared at me.

Then someone tap the windows, It was Dahae. I leaned back because she might have mistaken us for doing something. “Because you have many girlfriends yet you want me to help you with her? And Ok, I’ll get the money. It’s a deal. See ya! – in hell” She mumbled the last part then she head off.

 

 

 

 

Wonhee's POV

 

What’re you doing in there? Are you a couple now? Did I interrupt the two of you?” Dahae asked me. We are heading to the office to pay for our tuition fee.

“Wait what? No!  Never” I shook my head as I paced steps with her.

“Then what are you talking about then? Is it about me?” Dahae pressed on. “Oh.. Uhm.. Nothing. Anyway, Are you interested on Woohyun?” I dug. “Me? Nah.  I don’t like him. He’s handsome but I already had set my heart with someone more gorgeous than him. And he's eventually not my type.” She smiled.

“Who is?” I furrowed my brows. She grinned at me, “One of the member of his group. Maybe I should befriend him to get close with my L”

I rolled my eyes. Here’s that L again. All she talks about is this guy named “L”. Is that even a real name? More like a character from a movie. “Anyway, Were going to pay for our tuition fee. I already got a money” I fanned Woohyun’s cash.

“Whoa! Where’d you get that?” She snatched the money and started counted it. “Woohyun” I smiled.

“How?!” She stopped walking and began examining me through her chaste eyes.

“Secret” I beamed. “Anyway, You should talk to him sometime. You might get close to your L in no time. I’ll just bring these babies to the registrar's office before you made your way to spend this through your trash” Then I head off to the office

 

 

After that, I saw Woohyun waiting for me outside. He has his arm on his chest and he is reclining on a wall. “Nam Woohyun-ssi! What do you want now?” I asked him.

“Uhh.. I’ve received a tip that some press knows that we’re on the same school so I need to remind you the things you are going to say. First, Act like you just spilled the drink on me because you were startled by the sudden kiss I gave you. Second, We are bestfriends eversince we were young though you just left for States and returned here a YEAR ago. Third, I am running because these girls won’t just leave me. They are only my friends and they think that I’m their boyfriend. Okay?” He reminded. I nodded.

And In a minute, There are some people with cameras heading to us. Woohyun put his arm on my shoulder and whispered, “Now smile and don’t forget what I told you”.

They asked me some irrelevant questions but I answered them the way Woohyun wanted it to be. “Are you in a relationship right now and you two are just pretending like you were bestfriends but you are not?” Some reported interrogated me.

“What? No? We are bestfriends" I forced a smile and looked at Woohyun for approval.

"NO! I can sense that you two are putting up an act, Aren't you?" She raised her brows and smirked on me. I can sense that she knows something. Then our Dean came to help us out  and she decided to tell the reporters to do their job outside the school premises because we are there to learn not mingle with the issues happening through showbusiness. 

"T-Thank You Ma'am" I smiled at her. We both bowed infront of the Dean and decided to walk. "Guess we have to split up for now" Woohyun smirked. Then we both went on our seperate ways.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Hyung! Pick up! Please pick up now!" I repeatedly said while trying to call Woohyun Hyung. Some of the reporters tried to chase after me eventhough I don't have any idea  with what happened to Hyung and that mysterious girl. I don't even know what to say to these people.  When I got tired of calling him, I decided to run to a tree to hide. I tried to peek and when they were gone, I shuffled steps  backwards and then I bumped to a girl, Giving me a headbutt, which made us fall down on our .

"Ow!" She yelped. I tried rubbed my forehead and looked at her. She seems like she's in hurry or something. "I-I'm sorry" I said then I offered my hand to help her get up. She removed her hands off her face which exposes her beauty. This girl. She.. She's the girl I've been thinking for weeks. Atlast, I've found her. I can't help but smile to myself.

"W-Why are you smiling?" She looked at me like I'm some kind of a stalker or something. "N-Nothing. Why are you here?"I asked her.

"Uhhh.. Someone's been following me. Can I please stay here? Can you hide me here with you? Please?" She begged.  She looked at both her sides to see if there is any trace of that person following her and then she looked at me with conjurity. Making me nod and authorize her to stay the rest of the moment with me.

 

 

After some minutes of chatting, A girl with huge spectacles walked past by the tree we are hiding, She seems like she's looking for someone. "She's here somewhere" She whispered. I placed hand on her lips and pinned her to the tree. That made us less visible to other people. I hear some footsteps. But before the girl could see us, She was called by someone and head off, leaving us in an indescribable, awkward position.

"Phew.. That was close" She looked at her watch. "Omo! I need to go! What's your name?"

"Ohh.. Uh.. I'm uh..." I scratched the back of my neck. "I'm Kim Myungsoo" I smiled weakly. ""Oh nice to meet you bye!" You shouted while storming off to her next class. 

"But.. I don't know your name yet.." I said in dismay but it was imposibble for her to hear it now. *I wasn't able to know her name*

I looked at my stuffs and noticed an unfamiliar notebook in it. I checked the name and it says, 'Young Wonhee. Class 2-A Economics Department'. I scanned it at the back and I realized that the owner is the girl, I bumped.

A smile formed on my lips. *Young Wonhee. Such a pleasant name for an enticing girl*