Chapter 14

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 It is the end of your class and you were told that you need to buy some resources to be able to catch up with the lesson and also to pass your subject. You tried to check your bank account yet you still didn’t get the money, your mom was supposed to send you.
 
“Arrgh! Now! How can I even pass that subject without any books or resources?” You pouted.
 
You scanned the streets of Seoul to find a place to work in for the mean time, since you still didn’t get the money and you desperately need some money for your studies. You paced your steps until you realized that you’ve encircled almost all the shops in Seoul. 
 
Your feet is sore due to too much walking and searching the right place. Yet, whenever you saw any cafe or shops, They don’t need someone because they're not in need of  new employees.
 
You sat at the corner of the street to relax your feet. “Who knew finding a job is this hard?” You sighed as you wipe a bead of sweat on your forehead. *I should give up now*
 
 
 
 
Woohyun is looking at their Personal assistant as it is once again scolded by one of their managers. *Aiish! Why do they have to find the one who lacks the capabilities of having a common sense*
 
Apparently, They’re having too much trouble now because this is the 3rd time they’ve got a Personal Assistant for Woohyun and Sunggyu this year. All of them have their PA’s - One for Myungsoo. One for Sungyeol and Sungjong, One for Hoya and Dongwoo and One for Sunggyu and Woohyun. WooGyu's PA's are always the one who messes up with their things that’s why their stylists are getting angry for last minute changes and so on. And now Woohyun have lost his voice because he asked for some peach juice but she’ve bought a cold acidic beverage which worsened the situation.
 
“Hyung! Who picks the PA’s anyway and what kind of person who won’t know the difference of peach juice and a friggin cold acidic beverage?” Woohyun complained as rubbed his neck.
 
Sunggyu glanced at their manager, “Just be calm. I don’t know either who picks our PA. All that I know is that the first PA they’ve brought here is much better than the last two ones. Good thing the others have the right ones” 
 
“Hey is your throat ok now?” He examined Woohyun, who is still rubbing his neck which shows he’s still not in condition.
 
“It’s ok! I’m going for a check up tomorrow” Woohyun muttered under his breath as he tries to adjust his voice.
 
The  two looked again at the window and now the PA is crying, asking for another chance. Sunggyu face-palmed while Woohyun just rolled his eyes. *Same way goes for this one and she’s…*
 
“YOU”RE FIRED”  Woohyun heard his manager yelled. *Fired*
 
Then the poor Noona rushed outside as Sunggyu stomped his feet like a little boy, “Now! Who will be our PA?! Why is this happening to us?!” He whined.
 
Woohyun still stood there, didn’t know what to do. He don’t know the right person to recommend unless it’s someone like you. Woohyun’s face lighten up because he suddenly remembered you. 
 
“I know just the right one?” He smirked as he dialled your number.
 
“Eh?” Sunggyu just stared at Woohyun, stunned.
 
 
 
 
Your phone rang just as you’re about to stand up from your seat. You looked at the caller I.D and saw Woohyun’s name.
 
You lazily picked up the phone and answered his call, “Hello?”.
 
“Wonhee-ah!” Woohyun said with his husky voice.
 
You looked at the caller I.D again to check again if it is Woohyun. “Who is this?” You slowly asked as you were not familiar with the voice. (Since he have a husky voice right now)
 
“It’s Woohyun. You pabo!” He tried to scold you with his hoarse voice. “I don’t want to make this any longer. My voice is not stable right now so I will have to make this quick”.
 
“So.. What about the thing about me and Dahae? When are you going to do it?” Woohyun muttered.
 
You rolled your eyes. You are too exhausted to do anything and yet he called you about Dahae. *Great! Perfect way to remove my stress*
 
"Do what?” You stood up from your seat and started walking.
 
”The thing about me  and Dahae! I mean, We have no improvements!!!” He tried to shout but just like what you expected, He couldn’t do a loud voice because of his situation.
 
“I don’t know. That’s not on my mind right now. Just pursue her and that’ll do. I’m gonna hang up right now” You mentally face-palmed yourself, this is not the right time to bicker with him about the things he should do and what he shouldn’t do. *And now, he wants to squeeze himself between my problems*
 
“NO!”
 
“Why? I desperately need a job right now! Just call me later nimrod!” You protested as you stopped walking.
 
“Then be our Personal assistant for the meantime. After all, I’ve fired her because she’s too dumb to do the work” He offered as he sat on the couch near the practice room.
 
“Wait-Wha-Really? What will I do?” You became enlightened by what he said. *For the first time, He said something with sense*
 
Woohyun smirked, ”Just stay close to me. Act as my real bestfriend. You don’t have to do paperworks. Just make me and her together and that’ll be perfect. I’ll give you some raise if you want. Is that a deal?”
 
“Deal” You responded without any hesitations. You didn’t need to take second choices since you desperately need a job. 
 
“Ok! I will hung up now. You can start tomorrow after your class”, Then his line died. *I knew my plan would work*
 
“YES!!” You shouted then saw some people staring at you, a little flabbergasted. You bowed at them then walked to the bus stop to go home. *Thank God I’ve found a job. Now, I won’t have to worry about anything. I didn’t know Woohyun will have a use to me, after all he’ve done. Nam Woohyun! This better be a good one*