Chapter 12

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 
You immediately left the two of them to be able to reached your class on time. You were a little bit of angry at Woohyun but you decided to let that slip away because you know he didn’t mean to do that. *I could see that he’s really sincere so… It’s okay*
 
After class, You went to search for Myungsoo. You still have to ask him some questions about Dahae’s sudden actions last night. He is the only person you can ask about things like that since he’s the only one whose with your sister the night it happened.
 
You searched for your phone and texted him.. 
Where are you right now? Please go to the Cafe now. We need to talk. 
 
You went to a nearby cafe and bought a latte to satisfy your tummy since you haven't ate anything eversince this morning. You finished your latte and looked at your cellphone and he’s still not replying to your message.
 
“Where is he?!” You pouted as you saw your blank screen. You tapped you fingers on the table as you wait, It’s been 30 minutes and there are no replies from him. You couldn’t wait any longer so you stood up and left the Cafe.
 
 
 
You scanned the corridor and walked to the other building but there’s no sign of him. *Now how am I gonna find him if this university is so much bigger than what I thought it would be?*
 
You heaved a sigh and looked through a huge group of people running to the end of the hallway. “Why are they crowding over there?” You mumbled as you wrinkled your nose.
 
You paved your way until you reach one of the girls screaming incoherent words.
 
“Why are you screaming? Did someone died or did some celebrity came to our school?” You asked the girl. She looked at you and scanned you from head to toe with piercing eyes.
 
You just blink innocently as you waited for her answer. *What is this girl’s problem?*
 
She cleared and said, “Myungsoo oppa allowed us to sign our bags since the others are bothering him since morning. He’s adorable isn’t he? Are you going to make him sign something?”.
 
“N-No! It’s just I’m just intrigued by the huge of number of people crowding in just a small area. Anyway, Thank you for the information” You muttered and turned your back. You started to walk to a nearby bench and your lips curved to a victory smile. *Bingo!*
 
 
 
After what seem like years or so of waiting for him to finish. You saw him now soaking in his own sweat as he tried to bopped his head side to side, exercising his neck. You, two are the only one now at the halls but you’re sure he didn’t see you.
 
“Myungsoo-ssi!” You called out. He turned to face you then wiped a bead of his sweat on his forehead, looking nervous .
 
“W-Why? Aiish! Why do you have to see me at a time like this?” He said under his bread but is loud enough for you to hear. *Arggh! I don’t look fresh now*
 
“What did you say?” You narrow your gaze at him but he just smiled at you.
 
“Nothing. Is there anything I can help you?” 
 
“I’ve been sending you text messages a while ago. I guess you were busy on what you’re doing so I came here to find you” You beamed. 
 
He touched his pocket to search for his phone, “R-Really? I didn’t notice. I’m sorry. Is it something important?”. *So she’s looking for me?*
 
“Nothing. It’s just..” You stopped when a recent instinct came up to you that he might not answer your question directly, which made you doubt whether you’re going to ask him or not.
 
“So.. You’re saying?” He leaned closer to search for your eyes.
 
 
 
You completely snapped out of your thoughts and said, “Ah.. It’s just I want to ask you what happened the night we split into two? Dahae's a little down. I know you know something. Please. Please tell me!” You lowered your head.
 
“Ohhhh.. Really?” Myungsoo’s face fell. *I thought you’re here for me*
 
“Yes. You see, She seems a little too cold eversince last night and that really bothered me” You stared at his eyes. *Please tell me*
 
“I don’t know. It’s just. We’ve talked about some things about her life and about my life. Let’s just say she’ve discovered a secret about me which made her a little bit cold but I wish she would get over it.” Myungsoo rubbed the back of his head as he looked at the ground. *That secret is my feelings for you, I wish you only knew*
 
You bit your lip, “Can you tell me what is it? Please”. *You see I’m kinda begging you now so please bear with me*
 
 
 
There a long pause, Myungsoo didn’t know if it’s the time to tell you some feelings he couldn’t explain for you. He is in such a daze right now since your sister likes him also. “Ahhhh.. Uhmm” He gagged. 
 
Just then he saw his professor coming towards your way, He bit his lip to stop himself from smiling. “I guess I’ll just tell you next time” The he waved goodbye. *Saved!*
 
“Bu-” You shouted but he is nowhere your sight now. “Aisssh! What is his secret? So there is this something which made her angry. I knew my instincts are right! Now I’m gonna find his secret and help Dahae to be happy again. Just so you wait, KIM MYUNGSOO”
 
Your phone beeped as you started walking. You opened the messageand yousaw it's from Woohyun.
 
Go to our dorm later. There's a dinner and I want you and Dahae to come over. Ok? ;)
 
 
 

 

[a/n : ZZZZZzzzzz! Is it boring?! Sorry. I've been having writer's block lately and I couldn't come up the right things to write]