Chapter 15

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 You are scribbling some notes while half-listening to your Professor. There are things circling your mind because yesterday, Woohyun called you and offered you a job yet you are still doubting him if being his personal assistant is good or not. You clicked your pen and opened the last page of your notepad.
 
 
 
Why I shouldn’t trust Nam Woohyun?
 
First, He’s a guy who loves pleasure. I don’t know what he’ll do.
 
Second, He’s just using me for Dahae. I don’t know if he really is sincere to my sister since he was known a well-known cassanova of K-Pop world
 
Third, He’s a erted cocky tree. I need to distance myself (even a little) to him.
 
Fourth, He might make fun of me. Like I said, He loves pleasurable things.
 
Fifth, I don't know if he's sincere or not
 
 
 
*Kriiiiing*
 
 You were astonished by a loud beeping sound so you scanned the whole class to search for the culprit who owns that blatant, agitating phone. The whole class was even afflicted by the loud repetitive sound. Each student checked their phones and all they’re saying is “Nope! Not mine” and “Not mine either”.
 
A baby-faced girl with eyeglasses tapped you on the back. You spun around to look at her. “Excuse me, But I think it’s your phone. Can you please check it? It kinda disturbs our class now” She said, nonchalantly.
 
You blinked innocently at her and shifted your attention on your bag to search for your things, “But it’s not-“.
 
You were interrupted when you realized it was your phone. “Oh~ It’s mine” You sulked in embarassment. “I’m sorry”.
 
“You should answer your phone. I think it is kinda.. important” Your professor fixed the frame of her eyeglasses as she glared at you.
 
“Yes, Ma’am. I’m sorry” You bowed. You looked at the caller I.D and it’s from Woohyun.
"Yah! Nam Woohyun!” You shouted-whisper which made the lady beside you looked at you.
 
You once again bowed and smiled at her. *This is getting more and more embarassing*
 
“What do you want? I’m in class right now! Can you call later?” You told him in an irritated manner. *I’ll totally kill this guy once I see him*
 
“No. Where are you right now?” He said in a bored tone.
 
“I need you right now. Your work starts at 9:30 and this is urgent. I’m at the front gate of the main building. You need to be here in 10 minutes. Okay? If you won’t reach here in time. You’re out” Then he hung up.
 
“But-” You said and realize he’s gone. *Dammit*
 
 
 
You closed your notepad and placed it on your bag. You stood up and paved your way towards your professor, “Uhm.. Professor, Can I go? This is really an urgent business. Please?”.
 
You begged her and then she gave you a 'Yes' so you shuffle your way out of your room.
 
“Arrgh! Why now Nam Woohyun? Just.. Why now?” You chanted as you walk through the corridor. You looked at your watch and it’s already 9:27. Only three minutes left before you reach the front gate so you run towards the hallway to get on the same place in time.
 
You finally reached the place and realized there was a van waiting for you in there. Woohyun lower his window and removed his shades, “Get in”. 
 
You wrinkled your brows as you looked at him, “Where are we going? Is this the important matter you’re talking about? Yah! I have class right now so please.. Not now”.
 
“Just get in” He said bluntly. You saw Sungjong also in the car waving at you. You smiled just by seeing his glee expression. 
 
“Noona! We’re going to Jeju for a photoshoot! I heard you’re going to be Hyung’s Personal Assistant. It’s so nice knowing we’re going to be seeing you everyday” Sungjong shouted.
 
"Me too" You unknowingly smile. *Uhhh. So we're just going to Jeju... Hey wait! We're going to Jeju?!!"
 
"Jeju?!” You exclaimed. *He wants me to come with him to Jeju? Somebody please explain this to me*
 
"Why are we going there?” You crossed your arms, waiting for his answer.
 
“Just get in! Or you will be fired before you even do your job” Woohyun smirked.
 
You hold on to your bag, still antagonizing. *Damn you, Woohyun!*
 
He gave you a look, watching your actions and anticipating your next move. Your feet suddenly walked and the last thing you knew, You were inside Infinite’s van, sitting next to Sungjong, who is in his High School uniform. (Let’s say he’s still in high school ^^)
 
Woohyun’s lips form a smirk and then he said, “Ok Manager-Hyung! Off to Incheon airport!”.
 
That was then you realized Jeju is so far and you need clothes cope with, “Nam Woohyun! Until when is our stay in Jeju?” You asked him. “Uhm.. 3 to 4 days. I think. Why?” He looked at you.
 
“What about my clothes? Aren't we going to go my house first?” You moved forward to eye him at the other side, since Sungjong’s blocking the view.
 
“Here” Sungjong gave you paper bags from different expensive stores in Seoul.
 
You took the paper bag and eyed all the items inside. These clothes are not your type since you only like shirts and jeans, while these are floral dresses, 2 shorts and a couple of blouses, which you think don’t fit a certain girl like you.
 
“Hyung bought that while waiting for me outside our school since there is a mall in front of my school so he just bought you some clothes. Pretty aren’t they Noona?” Sungjong gave you a smile. 
 
“But? Isn’t that just for 3 or 4 days? These are so many for just a 3 to 4 day stay. And you shouldn’t have bought me this clothes, you know they wouldn’t suit me” You turned to Woohyun.
 
“Just wear them. I am the best at picking clothes. Give them to Dahae if you don’t like anything from them or simply throw them out. All I know is, When I saw them, I knew they would suit you” Woohyun coolly shrugged as he looked at the window.
 
“Fine” You sulked. *Throw? How can I throw this expensive things? Aiish! I guess I’ll just stick to Woohyun with whatever shenanigans he’ll make me face. Oh lord! Please let me have a beautiful stay in Jeju*
 
 
 

 

Like I've promised, I've updated..

*Le jumps* Yay! That's a fulfillment for me since I've been doing a lot of things lately..

 

Comment&Subscribe

is very much appreciated