Chapter 58

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

You were sitting side by side with Woohyun as you two were cuddling on the living room's couch. He's at the end of the sofa while you had your head lying on his shoulders with your hands intertwined together. You were watching some movie but honestly, you were not focusing on the movie but rather looking at Woohyun's reflection on the screen. It's been two weeks since you two got engaged and you are still not accustomed of being together.

It still feels so new and foreign to you because his proposal was too sudden and you just couldn't say no to him because it's what your heart has been telling you & for the first time, you didn't use your brain because you've had enough of it and you were sickly tired getting away from him.

You heard him chuckled softly as he grabbed some popcorn and popped it to his mouth and continued laughing. He seems to be fine now and the paleness on his face was now nowhere to be seen. But you know that his body is still not yet in the condition to practice their dancing routine and you know that he's missing out a lot because of you.

"I know my face is much more attractive than the movie but can you please watch this part because it is my favorite part in this movie" He smirked. Then, looked at you and winked.

"Moron" You scrunched your nose and slapped his hand. Woohyun gave you hearty chuckles before he kissed your cheek. Ever since he proposed to you, You two are so inseparable and he always does skinships to you which never fails to make your heart flutter. He leaned closely on your ear and breathe slowly, "You know, We are alone right now and we could do what we want until tomorrow-".

"Oh really? That seems so fun cause I know a lot of things we could do now that we're alone. Am I right?" You gave him a flirtatious look and drew circles on his chest.

"R-Really?" Woohyun looked at you, flabbergasted. He didn't expect this kind of conversation with you. You never flirted with him like this and that shocked him since he's always the one initiating skinship between the two of you.

"Yes" You gave him a sly smile and then lean slighty next to his ear and breathe, "Do you know what I want to do?".

Woohyun looked at you with a lingering stare, "What?".

"I want to..." You whispered on his ear and then lean away, moving away from his ears and lean a few inches near his lip. You gave him a y smirk and closed the distance which made him gasp in his seat, "eat".

And then on cue, You blinked innocently and stood up leaving him breathless on his seat while gagging at you. You turned your back at him and let out a contented smile and paved your way towards the kitchen. Woohyun's expression changed when he realized that you were just playing on him. He stood up from his seat and shouted, "Yah! Where did you get that? Who taught you to do that to me, Huh?!".

"Taught what?" You responded as you grabbed a pack of ramyun inside the cabinet.

"That!"

"What do you mean?"

"That teasing thingy you did a while ago!" He shouted in annoyance and marched towards the kitchen.

"I don't know what you're talking about" You smirked in victory, knowing he wouldn't see your expression since you have your back facing me.

"Why are you always doing this to me?" He pouted.

"Do what?" You giggled. You felt a pair of arms encircling yur waist as you dropped the pack on the casserole. He breathe on your nape and kissed your shoulders. You smiled and closed the lid before you looked at him.

"Breaking my heart" He mumbled as he pulled you close to him. You looped your hands on his neck and smiled, "When did I ever broke your heart, Nam Woohyun?".

"Do I need to give you a list because trust me, just a clean white sheet of bond paper won't do to list all of that" He pinched your nose which made you frowned.

The gleam in your eyes faded as you tried to pull out a joke and forced a laugh even do you know there's nothing funny about it, "Why? Are you starting to back out now? Are you going to leave me soon? Because I am telling you-".

Woohyun cut you with a soft kiss on the lips and pressed his forehead to yours and said, "Stop, what you're going to say because I won't leave you, Wonhee".

You let out a sweet smile as you looked into his eyes, "Really?".

"Really!"

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Nam Woohyun" You snickered as you pulled away.

"I'm not making promises here, Wonhee. I'm just telling you what I want to do. I want to be with you, always" He traced your face with his fingertips.

"Even if I'm no longer presentable enough for you?"

What do you mean presentable?" He gave you a curious look from his eyes.

"I mean this, I mean I'm not even beautiful but I think I'm kind of presentable?" You bit your lip.

Woohyun laughed at you, "Wonhee, You are more than what you call presentable. You are much more than that. You are beautiful".

You just stared at him as he continue to caress your face, feeling his touch. "And if you want me to answer your question, I would definitely say yes".

"Even if I lose my hair day by day until I get bald because of the treatment?"

"Of course"

"Even if I keep screaming because of the pain I'm feeling?"

"Ohhh! What pain?" He gave you a devious grin which made you punched him lightly on the shoulder.

"Not that kind of pain, you idiot!"

"Oh! Sorry" He winked. "I just can't wait when you scream my name in the future when you are going to scream for ecstasy and-". You clamped his mouth with your palms and shouted, "Stop what you're thinking, Mister. You're disgusting!"

You looked away and started to think about the future. He will be in so much pain because of you. He will never get to achieve a true man's happiness because you can never even have the chance to give him a child because of your condition. You know that even though you had your transplant done, you will never get to live more than a year because you know it will be a miracle if you did live that long.

Woohyun started to see the worry in your eyes and he know that when you have that kind of look in your eyes, something's definitely bugging you and he couldn't just let it slip away to see you like this. He held your cheeks to meet up with your gaze and said, "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong? Am I too straight-forward? I'm sorry I-".

"No! It's alright. It's just.." You stopped what you're going to say because you felt embarassed and decided to look away from him.

"Just what?"

You heaved a sigh and before you knew it tears are starting to form from your eyes, "I can't give you a child, Woohyun. I am not capable of giving birth because of my condition. It's just- I couldn't give you what you want and I'm not even capable.to stay with you longer, I'll leave you sooner or later, Woohyun. I-I'm scared..."

Woohyun pulled you to a hug and shushed you as he rubbed your back to comfort you, "I never ask for a child, Wonhee. The only thing that I want in life is you. We are going to fight this together, okay? Don't worry because I'll always be right here for you".

"I will never get to even celebrate our 1st anniversary" You sobbed on his chest.

"Shhh! Don't think about tomorrow. Think about now. You won't get to enjoy it if you always get to worry about everything. What's important here is we're together".

You nodded and just hugged him, "Woohyun just tell me whenever you feel tired of taking care of me because.. because I would gladly let you go".

 

 

Woohyun's body felt stoic at the moment you said that. Because after all of you've been through, you are still having doubts about him and that hurt him a lot. He pulled away from the hug and gave you a hurt expression before he turned back at you. Your words hit him with a fang of pain and that really upset him. It felt like everything he've done for you is still useless.

"The ramen is overcooked, now" He said with a cold tone before he turn off the fire of the stove. He grabbed the handle of the casserole and placed it on the table without even looking at you. You just watched his each and every move and you know that he's angry now.

You opened your mouth to speak but nothing seems to come out because you know that what you'll say will make him more angry at you so you just remained silent and looked at him. He grabbed some chopsticks before he ate the noodles.

He remained quiet while slurping the soup which you know is very heat but he is enduring it because he is still upset with you. He won't even look at you. You sat beside him and grabbed some for your bowl and ate silently. The silence between the two of you is still disturbing and distant at some point and somehow it kills you. You can't even digest the food because your attention is still diverted to him and he still won't look at you like he's the only one in the house.

"Woohyun.. I-I'm sorry" You decided to speak up and looked at your bowl, not ready to face him. He still won't look or talk to you and continued eating like he haven't heard you.

"Look, I didn't mean to say that to you. I'm just scared. I'm scared because I still feel so insecure that I'll go anytime soon. I know that you keep telling me that you'll always be here for me and I thank you for that. You don't know how you make me feel special whenever you do that. That's enough, Woohyun trust me! It's just that the problem here is me. I am ready to die but I'm still not ready to leave you because I know it will hurt you a lot and I hate it when you're hurting". 

You started to cry again and you wiped it with the hem of your shirt. You just couldn't help it. You don't want him to be angry on you or anything. 
 
Woohyun stopped eating and lay his chopsticks on the table. He looked at you and said, "Why are still saying that? I thought.. I thought I already have your trust, Wonhee. Why are you having those thoughts and doubts on your brain? I always tell you that I'll always be here for you and yet you keep telling that I'll go away and leave you".
 
"I know" 
 
Woohyun softened and cupped your cheeks and wipe your tears, "I may be hurting inside but I know that the hurt here in my heart always fade when I'm with you, Wonhee. I may be hurting here but I know that you are hurting a lot as well and it feels so unfair because you are the one that's suffering here, not me".
 
He placed your fringe at the back of your left ear and muttered, "I love you, Wonhee. I love you so much and I hate it when you are having doubts about me".
 
"I'm scared because you're too perfect for me" You bit your lip and looked down.
 
Woohyun kissed your temple and laced his fingers on your arms to pull you close to him, "Wrong. Without you, I won't be complete. I have my own faults and I may not be the most perfect guy for you but I swear I'll make you feel like I'm the right one who will be with you for the rest of your life".
 
You smiled at Woohyun and snorted, "You sure have a lot of grease in there, don't you?".
 
"It's only for you babe" He shrugged coolly and kissed your nose.
 
"Shut up" 
 
"I know you want it" He teased you and leaned closer to give you a longing stare.
 
"Whatever" You pushed him away to grab your bowls. You stood up and go to the kitchen to wash the dishes leaving him on the floor smiling at you without knowing. 
 
He, himself couldn't believe it that you two are dating. And just dating but completely engaged. He didn't need anything in his life because he have you and you were enough for him to feel the happiness he wants to get in his life.
 
 
 
 

 

A/n: Warning! This is going to be a very annoying Author's note and I'm apologizing right now because I'm going to say a lot of things here. Firstly, I would want to apologize because this is a not so good chapter and I am really not great with fluffs and I'm not in the mood to write right now but I feel like I have to since I haven't updated sooner after the last chapter. And also, I would like to apologize if there would be some grammatical errors in here because I haven't checked what I wrote and just proceeded on posting it without reading. Second, OH MY ING GOD IM GOING TO SEE INFINITE TOMORROW AND I CAN'T CALM BECAUSE IM STILL IN THE STATE OFEXCITEMENT BECAUSE ILL GET TO SEE THEM AND THAT'S ALSO WHY I CAN'T UPDATE A GOOD CHAPTER RIGHT NOW. IM SORRY ITS JUST MY BRAIN IS FLYING OVER TO WHERE THEY ARE RIGHT NOW (which is my heart). Ok! Enough of the caps lock thing. I'm really sorry because I couldn't calm. It's just my fangirls feels are over flowing again and I'm going to see the boy especially Myungsoo (my baby). So yeah! That's that. I just want to let it all out because I'm so excited to see them /smiles shyly/

Lastly, If you like this story. Pls do up vote this pretty pls? Just a small favor for you guys. Thanks a lot and I love you all, lovelies~