Chapter 28

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 You are rushing on the lobby to go to the set of Woohyun's drama on time. He didn't tell you that he needs you on the set at exactly 7 am before the shoot. His manager's ringtone and call *slash* naggings, woke you up just to make you go on time on the first recording of his drama. 
 
With footsteps clattering, people staring and beads of sweat dripping, you made it to the elevator. Sadly the elevator is b of unfamiliar faces and for a second, you felt so claustrophobic, though some of those people namely some women gawking and whispering bleaks about how a girl can be so less feminine and bold about her features.
 
You pouted and gently rubbed the crystal-like oozes obliviously trickling from the side of your forehead. You couldn't worry about your appearance at a time like this since you are a little bit abashed on Infinite's managers even though they look a little bit friendly in person.
 
You could've cursed Woohyun right now for not telling you that a Personal Assistant shall always be beside her boss. Whenever. Wherever. 
 
And you were still loaded with homeworks, thesis at its repulsive deadlines & unfinished reports because of the days you were absent due to Infinite's photo shoot. And the thing you hate here is that you can never get some treatments for working with a celebrity. They can only give excellent treatments to celebrities. Yet, assistants, stylists and managers are all an exemption. You won't benefit the school. You're not working for the social status of the school. You were just a frivoulous employee. As simple as that.
 
You waited for the elevator to ping and open at the floor you were instructed to go to. You blew your fringe as the door opened for you. *God Woohyun! I'll definitely kill you*
 
You spun your heels and faked a smile at the trivial people who gaped  on you and then stride towards the hallway to look for the room exemplary given to you. 
 
 
 
 You increased your paces as you rushly take a peek on your watch. *Ohshoot! I'm late*. You bit your lips as you quickly limped until-
 
"OHMYGOD! What the ? Don't you have any eyes or you are just as dumb as hell" An annoying squeal startled you.
 
You are in the verge of apologizing to her until you heard her, cuss on you. That may be your fault but she has her own faults too. And then you realized you stained her shirt. You are guessing that you've made a huge impact on her which made her spill bits of her drink on her clothing.
 
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't see you- I'm very sorry" You stutter as you ran your hands through the once lovely floral piece of fabric, which is now from now an example of a very horrible mess. 
 
You bit your lip as you snatched a tissue on your bag and tried to wipe the stains on the waistline of her dress and it couldn't just even get worse because what was once a chip-like dot became a huge unappealing splatter and you can say that the dress is one of a kind and it looks way too expensive for you to afford.
 
The girl gawked at you, unable to say the right words to say. She harshly loop her fingers through your wrist and said, "Stop! Just.. just don't wipe it anymore. I-It's okay". She stopped, now couldn't conceal the agitation & uneasiness on her tone of voice.
 
You bit your lip and insisted, "No! It's my fault- I mean, I should clean my mess because-".
 
She heaved a sigh and then firmly said, "NO! JUST NO! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STOP. YOU ARE ONLY MAKING THINGS WORST, DO YOU KNOW THAT? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH THIS DRESS COSTS? NO! SO STOP WIPING OR WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING BECAUSE IT MAKES THE WHOLE SCENARIO WORST"
 
You stared at the ground in shame *This is all my fault*
 
She folded to the affected ares of her dress to see a clearer view of it and then mumbled, "Aiiish! Stupid Idiot. Doesn't she have a brain?"
 
You stared at her in disbelief, "Excuse me?".
 
"I SAID-" She bore intimidating looks at you and scoffed. "Nevermind! Someone like you wouldn't understand it anyway"
 
You seethed as you squinted your position. Judging by the way she dressed and how she gestures the same movements, You can tell she's a celebrity and she definitely acts one. Not that you dislike celebrities but in your own point of view, some of them are just two-faced creatures who has the face but barely has the manners and the brain. They've got the nerve to be moody and all but they shouldn't tolerate their own behaviors because that'll might cause them trouble in the mere future. And this girl is suffering a disease called Stage 4 Celebrity disease.
 
"You! I was about to say sorry but your attitude makes the situation a lot worse. Look. I'm sorry for bumping you and staining your shirt but you should apologize too for the way you've acted in front of me. I SAID I WAS SORRY, NO NEED TO EXAGGERATE THINGS."
 
"DO YOU THINK YOUR APOLOGY CAN TURN THE TABLES NOW? Do you know how much this dress causes? I bet your yearly salary or allowance or whatever can't afford to buy this type of clothing. And Puh-lease! I'm not exaggerating" 
 
Your blood starts to rattle as it shakes beyond 100°C. You couldn't tolerate this girl anymore but as you started to open your mouth someone's voice interrupted the two of you.
 
 
 
 
"Hyomin-ssi!" 
 
The girl spun around, fixed her hair and smiled like nothing happened to the two of you. You scoffed at the way she had acted and it's official, you despise this girl for having a two-disposition attitude.
 
You looked up to search for the owner of voice, since the voice seems to be familiar to you. You finally saw her and realized it was Haeri. You frowned seeing her sweaty and stressed. You waited for her to speak out and tell Hyomin the things she wants to say.
 
"One of the staffs asked me to look for you. It's been an hour since the script reading session has started and the director seems to be agitated at you" Haeri reached the end of the hall, catching her breath.
 
Hyomin pouted innocently, "Really? Who are you anyway? I thought you are one of the staffs and by the way you look, you look like you.. are not". She ended her sentence with an indescribable expression on her face.
 
You scowled at the tone of her voice. 'I thought you are one of the staffs and by the way you look, you look like you.. are not'? What does that supposed to mean. And you eyed her expressions and you can tell that this girl is in a way to discriminate Haeri too. This girl.. This girl has much issues. And now that you can see her face clearly, You just felt that you've seen here elsewhere. 
 
Haeri cleared , "What does that supposed to mean?".
 
"Nothing. Anyway, Who are you?" Hyomin straightened up and faked a smile as she offered her hand to shake. "I guess you know who I am"
 
"I'm Lee Haeri.." Haeri stared at Hyomin's hands and then when she was about to shake Hyomin's hand. Hyomin immediately ducked away from Haeri's hands like it has some kind of a dirt or virus in it 
 
"Infinite's stylist and Personal Assistant" She finished her sentence. "And if you'll spend some more time in here, I'm afraid you are going to get admonished infront of your sunbaes, Miss Hyomin. So please. Go to the conference room before everything starts to heat up".
 
Hyomin looked at Haeri and then glared at you, "Ok. Anyway, Since you're one of Infinite's stylists, Do you have some clothes to lend me? Since someone spilled some dirt on my dress".
 
"Yes! Please ask for the assistance of the other stylists available there" Haeri nodded.
 
"Thanks" Hyomin remarked. Then she started to pace some steps turning her backs on the two of you. She has a y and slim body which you couldn't deny will make the guys certainly fall in love with her. Well? Until you saw her 'ugly side'.
 
You rolled your eyes trying to refrain yourself from making your fight 'a little bit bigger'. You just stared at her back, boring big holes secretly emitting lasers so that it can slash her in the back. Too bad you don't have powers like that.
 
You looked at Haeri and she just gave you an I-know-what-you're-thinking look and a cold shrug. It was then followed with silent giggles and childish laughs
 
"Um.. One thing" Hyomin's voice resonated the hall which made the two of you perk your heads up & look at her. 
 
"Yes?" Haeri muttered.
 
"Whose's Personal Assistant are you?" Hyomin's eyes gleamed as she waited for Haeri's answer. Like she's waiting for something big.
 
"Uhmm.. Hoya's and Dongwoo's. Why?"
 
Hyomin pouted and silently stomped her feet as she turned around, "Nevermind". Then started clacking her heels until her silhouette or any signs of her faded and disappeared from the place.
 
 
 
"Who is she, by the way?" You looked at Haeri, expectantly waiting for an answer.
 
"Woohyun's love interest on his drama. Why? Seems like you've dealt with her attitude as well" Haeri retorted which was continued by series of laughters.
 
Haeri cocked her head to the direction where Hyomin exited and then shook her head in awe, "Aigooo! I've seen that girl and I knew her eversince Infinite debuted and trust me, she's not like that then. I think she and her other members changed a lot as time goes by. She's been criticized by people nowadays and yet she still hasn't reflected on her actions. Poor girl, When will she ever learn. I hope she come back to her senses and go back to the way it was before"
 
You just nodded readily as you try to understand both occasions. *So she's Woohyun's love interest? I wonder what she's like infront of the other actors who is much higher than her as well as she's with Woohyun*
 
"Oh! One more thing Wonhee" Haeri waved infront of you dozing you out of your thoughts.
 
"What?" You innocently looked at Haeri, waiting for her to speak. 
 
She immediately opened her bag and gently fished out something from it. The thing she's searching must be way down and sunk in deep so you waited for her until she revealed a familiar paper bag. 
 
"I got it" She declared, then gave the paper bag to you. "One of the stylists found this on your table, She gave this to me before I went out of the dressing room. This must be so important because even she won't let me take a peak inside. She said it is just an invasion of privacy. I am not invading anything right?"
 
You chuckled and shook your head, "You can peek on this". Haeri's face lit up and rushed to Wonhee's side to open the paper bag but Wonhee's hands are much faster and then smirked, "If this is yours".
 
Haeri glared and crossed her arms, "Aiish! Fine! Have it! It's not like there''s gold on them or something"
 
You smiled inwardly and immediately opened the peper bag to scan the things, neatly kept inside. It revealed a book and a sticky note on top of it. The colors made you realized that this is the book that you want to buy but instead you just bought the cheaper one beside it because you lacked money at that time. This book exactly contains all the things you needed to know to accurately ace your subjects. This book is an actual life-saver. Though this costs alot since it is precisely made for students like you.
 
You picked up the note and it says "Hi Wonhee! I know you are working hard for your studies so I bought this for you. I want you to ace all your subjects since I know it will make you happy. Wonhee Jjang!  ^^". 
 
You turn the note to see the back. You even flip through the pages to see any signs of that person but you failed. 
 
You bit your lip since you don't know what to say. *Who's this person?*
 
Little did you not know, You were staring in space, still trying to find how did that person knew that this was the book you like and had been saving eversince you flew to Korea. 
 
Haeri shook you and searched for your eyes for answers, "Yah Wonhee! Why are you staring in space like that? What did the note says?". 
 
"Ehh?" You suddenly woke up from your thoughts and stared at her for seconds.
 
"Can I take a peek?" Haeri smiled then raised her hands to snatched the note form you but you immediately inserted it in your bag and then beamed, "It's nothing. Let's go!"
 
"But-"
 
"Let's go!" You insisted then you looped your hands on her wrist and then started a whole new conversation, still having those little confusions on your mind about the book and Woohyun's instincts as well.
 
You stopped your tracks and looked at Haeri, "Wait. Did she saw the person who gave me this?". 
 
Haeri scrunched her nose and shook her head, "Nope. She told me she ask the others as well because there is only to Wonhee on the paper bag. It has no sender. I think. Why?"
 
You sulked deep and felt down, "Nothing". You looked at the ceiling and your lips curved to a smile *Whoever you are.. Thanks for this*
 
 

  

Hey guys! Now I present to you your biggest rival.. Hyomin. Though, She'll only appear as cameo so it is still about Woohyun - You - Myungsoo. Anyways, I've just realized that it is already on it's 28th chapter and things are just starting to heat up. WOW!~ I think I'm still at the beginning of Wonhee's story so there's gonna be a looooong way to go to end this.

Out of the topic, There's this rumor about an Infinite member dating a stylist and L dating a SM artist lurking around (right now?). So I still hatin on the one who spread those news, though I just saw online that L is really dating someone so I was shocked. I wonder why is Allkpop still slow about that. Anyway, to stop the speculations. The girl, L is dating right now is her.
 
 
 
tumblr_mcolj3iwVf1rd7vs0o1_500.png
 
 
LOL. Sorry Just trolling. I'm just playing around though I'm still thinking about the first sentence. Did I ruin your day? I'm sorry?2 It's just I'm fooling around. Please don't kill me! Ok? Ok? Just remember you guys! I love you all :DDD
 
 
tumblr_m8sbu8RyuX1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg