Chapter 57

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

Your feet felt wobbly as soon as you reached the the uppermost floor. You don't know why but there's something strange about this that makes you feel nervous. You were about to open the door that leads you outside the rooftop but it won't open. You tried your hardest but you still couldnt open it.

You frowned and back away, "It won't open".

Then you realized that there is a pink sticky note plastered on the door with a short note on it saying, 'Can't open? Use the other door ;))'.

"Other door?!" You mumbled and then looked at your surroundings to look for other doors and sadly the other door looks like a door of a morgue, which made the hairs of your body stand on their own.

The other door looks like a 2-door with a small glass on the top part, wherein you could see everything thats going on inside the room. But the problem here is there are no lights inside and by the look of it, it looked like an abandoned emergency room and that made you felt more scared.

"What is this? Is this guy playing on me?" You scowled as you stared at the note.

You rotated the knob and surprisingly, it opened so you used the moment to enter the dark, chilly room and then you pressed a key on your phone to have a little light with you as you explored the place.

And as you take your first step, the door behind you suddenly shut so you ran to hold it but it wont open. You are going to shout for help when something flickered at the end of your foot.

You were standing at the middle and as the seconds go by, an aisle was formed due to lights lined on your side and that leads in front wherein there's a white screen, hanging at the end of the path.

 

 

You suddenly heard the start of Woohyun's 'Time' in a live band theme and then you realized that the screen was now playing pictures of you. You just realized that the room is surrounded by roses and some other petals of different flowers.

 

Did time stop again? Am I going to fall asleep like this again? While staring blankly outside, I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed

 

"Who made this?" You murmured as you looked at the screen.

It showed your photos walking on the beach, sleeping on the couch, sleeping on the car (Woohyun's car) with your mouth open, eating ramyun, eating bread, writing, spacing out and even ordering at the counter.

 

Even though time is passing by again  I’m going back to that time again Although I try hard to find everything in your memories

 

"Who are you?!" You shouted a little louder as tears suddenly slip out of your eyes.

You realized that the voice you are hearing is not Woohyun's voice but other people's. And as long as you hear it, You realized that the first one's Sungjong. Then, Dongwoo's and then right now...

 

I’m crying by myself there but as my tears stopped. I’m laughing but I’m waiting again until I can breathe again

 

Its Myungsoo...

 

"What is happening here?! Who are you? P-Pls" You sobbed as as you roam your head across the room but you couldn't see anything rather than the straight path In front of you and the screen at the end.

And on cue, the lights to the other side of the room started to flicker showcasing the decorated walls full of sticky notes that resembles a heart shape. Each one has phrases in them but you couldn't read it since you were a bit far from it.

You searched the place to look for some persons or maybe the other boys whose been singing right now but you just couldn't find them.

You paved your way and pushed your dextrose metal holder to go through the front and looked a bit closer at the screen. As you made your last step, you heard footsteps in your back so you looked around to see Woohyun, wearing a hospital gown.

He looks weak and pale but he still managed to smile at you. He pushed his dextrose metal holder and walked his way towards your side.

"N-Nam Woohyun?!" You gasped, bewildered.

There's this thing about you that wants to hug him for the effort he did for you. And then before you know it, you were wrapping your arms on his waists and started bawling. You shouldnt do this but your hands were betraying you, doing the things your mind dont want you to do.

Woohyun smiled and rubbed your back, "I'm sorry I'm too persistent, Wonhee. It's just that-"

"What happened to you? Why do you look so weak? I'm here to meet my donor but- OH MY GOD!" You stopped yourself when a sudden reality had hit you.

"Oh my god! Oh my god please no!" You chanted as you looked at him. "

"Oh my god. Don't tell me..." You stood froze at the moment.

He let out a weak grin as an answer. He didn't need to say yes because just that little smile on his pale lips gave you the answer to your question.

You gagged for a while, searching the right words to say, "B-But why?".

"Do I need to tell that to you, Wonhee? 'cause I believe you know the answer to your question" He whispered.

You face-palmed yourself, trying to hold back your tears, "But you shouldn't have-".

"Why do you keep pushing me away like this, Wonhee? All I ever want is to be by your side. All I ever want is to make you happy because trust me, no one can give me the happiness I feel whenever I am with you or I think about you. All I know is that you're my happiness. I'd rather be by your side than let you go just like that when I know that you truly need me. I need you, Wonhee. No! I love you. It may sound cheesy but the way you struck me made me realized that you are like the oxygen to my life. I love you, Young Wonhee and I don't think I'll ever live a single day without you, ever again".

The tears from your eyes won't stop falling and it was way too hard for you to speak to him. You know to yourself that if you are not going to die, you would want to spend the rest of your life with him.

"What's the use of it, if anytime soon, I will be gone for good? Do you know that you're such a masochist, Nam Woohyun?!" You muttered as you punch chest, lightly.

"That's why I gave you that letter, Wonhee" He chuckled, softly.

You looked at him for a moment and remembered that youve been carrying a letter with you and you nearly forgot about it. You teared the edge neatly and fished for a white folded paper inside. You unfold it and read, "Will you marry me, Young Wonhee?".

Your mouth formed an o-shape as you learn to swallow the contents of the letter. "Nam Woohyun, What do you mean-"

 

 

He interrupted you by unveiling a small blue velvet box with an expensive shiny ring with a diamond stud in the middle, stuck inside on the box. You stared at the ring and then at him and at the ring once again.

You sat-squat and cover your face because you couldn't take it anymore. For you, Woohyun deserves someone better, for him to do these kind of things. You didn't know what to do because you feel that he's too much for you.

"This is why I've made all of this. I want to call you mine and I want to call you my wife. I want to be by your side and I also want you spend the rest of your life with me. I want to create new happy memories for you because I want to make you feel that this is not the end of your life. That is, If you would want, to spend the rest of your life with me, though" Woohyun kneel down to reach your level.

He wiped the tears from your eyes and gave you a reassuring smile. You forced a laugh, "You do know that we haven't even started a romantic relationship and yet you wanted to marry me, huh?".

Woohyun bit his lip and then scratched the back of his neck, "I-Im sorry. If you think we're a bit fast then-"

"Yes" You smiled.

"I'm sorry if I ask you for marriage-" He said, still drown in his thoughts.

"Yes!" You exclaimed.

He looked at you surprised, "WAIT- WHAT?!"

"Yes Woohyun! I will marry you!" You repeated earning a tight hug from Woohyun.

Woohyun slipped the ring on your left ring finger and looked at you softly, "C-Can I kiss you?"

You rolled your eyes and smile, "Of course".

And with that, Woohyun leaned in to give you a sweet long kiss on your lips. He tilted his head to make a better angle and kissed you once more. You hooked your hands on his neck and kissed him back. You don't know why but it really feels like the first time though he is your first kiss as well.

You just realized that his lips are the softest and you don't know if you'll ever let go of it because of the enchanting feeling it gives you.

He smiled through the kiss and stick unto it even if you tried pull away to gasp for air. You bit your lip and smiled sheepishly, "I need to breathe, silly".

He cupped your face and smiled, "Sorry, I got carried away. I just can't believe it"

"Me either" You blushed.

He chuckled gently when he saw your expression and then looked at you with longing eyes, "So that means, you are truly mine, now?"

"Absolutely"

 

 


 

 

[ a/n : Hi! I hope you like this chapter. Feel free to share your opinions on the comment section below. And lastly, Can you all do me a favor? Please do upvote my story and I'll be the happiest person in the world. Thank you very much ]