Chapter 1

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

Your POV

 

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!" Someone tapped my . What the hell?! I'm still sleepy.

"Yah! I told you get up!" Then she pushed me out of my bed which made me fell on the floor.

"Yah! WTF! I'm still sleepy and you want me to get up!" I rubbed my .

"Just  get up sis! My Prince Charming is waiting for me at the ball and all you need to do is to accompany me there." Dahae beamed enthusiastically at me. "Wait.. What? You disturb me from my sleep to accompny you to what?! Yah! It's been 3 hours since we came here to Seoul and all you want is to go to that ball? Aren't you suffering from having a jetlag? Get a life!" I yelled then I lay down and closed my eyes again. *I don't really get what this girl wants*

"So you don't want to get up huh? Hmmmm" Dahae rubbed her chin. "Then take this!" Then I felt something ticklish on my waist. Ohmygod! She's tickling me. At my weakest point! Arrrgh! "WHAT THE! Okay! Okay! I'm up now! No need to tickle. I will just.. Uhm.. I'm going to bathe" I yawned. *Tsssh! If you are not my sister, I wouldn't do this just for that stupid Prince Charming*

After that, I change to my nicest clothes and went downstairs. "Unnie! Why aren't you wearing copacetic clothes? I told you to be in your nicest clothes right?" Dahae nagged at me. "But, This is my nicest clothes" I examined my shirt. She made a face that says she not agreeing on what I'm wearing right now.

 "Where are we going now?" I ignored her actions and walked up to her, Still yawning. "Aigoo! Why do you have to be so simple? Let's go to the mall. I will also buy you some adequate clothes for you to wear later"

 

 

"Where is she?" I scratch my head. I am just buying a frozen yogurt and then she's gone? She doesn't even know how to roam this place and she's just new here in Korea. *Aiish! Whatever. I guess I'll have to go to the bookstore first*

I looked from behind to see if she is behind me but I guess I'm the one that's lost here. Then I turned around and ,"AHHHH! Are you blind?! Where are you looking at?" Someone bumped me and the frozen Yogurt stained my shirt.

"Are you dumb? Why are you running by the way?! Aiish! Pabo!" I shouted at the guy-who-bump-me-that-made-me-stain-my-shirt. He is wearing a black face mask. But I can see his eyes. I will not forget those eyes.

"M-Mian! Uhm... Here get this cash buy yourself a new shirt Sweetie!" Then he pat my back and leaved. Then, Some girls are running to him like he was some kind of celebrity. *Sweetie?! Where the hell did that came from? I just stared at the money gave. Hmm... 5000 won. Not bad. Yet, I still hate him for staining my shirt which made me look-like a clumsy lost child walking at the mall*

 

 

 

"Unnie!" Dahae called me. I looked at her with an annoyed face, "Dahae! Why did you left me?! Some guy even bumped me and stained my shirt".

She looked at the messed region on your shirt and pouted, "Ohh.. That explains the mess there. Anyway, Someone texted me that a member from Infinite came her at the mall but I still haven't seen him. What if it was my Myungsoo?!" She pouted.

With aggravation & irritability, I forcefully her nape. "Unnie!"

"What?! You left me because of your infinity?! Whatever that is! When will you grow up from your fantasies?" I scoffed at her. "They are not fantasies. Just  watch and learn. And they are not Infinity!It is Infinite! In-fi-nite!" She corrected.

"Whatever! Let's just go home." I held her wrist. But she pulled away and glared at me.

"No! I still haven't find the perfect outfit for the two of us" Then she used this chance to grabbed my wrist and look for some outfits at some stores. AGAIN. Oh God! What did I do to deserve this? 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV

 

I tried to hide myself at the post near the mall. I tried to call Myungsoo but he is not calling, "Where is he? There's gonna  be a ball tonight and I still haven't found him here at the mall".

I checked my phone and there are still no messages from him and I'm starting to get worried. "Oh gosh. This is harder than it used to. Why are there so many fangirls at this mall at this time of the day?", I removed my mask and touched my chest trying to calm myself from panting. 

 

'Niga isseoya Man Yeogi ga Paradise"

 

"Yeobeoseyo?!" I answered my phone.  

Sunggyu shouted from the other line, "YAH! Where are you? Have you found Myungsoo? We need to go to our stylist and pick up our tuxedo". I cover the phone because his voice is very loud that it just hurts my ears now. "Yah! Don't shout  on me Grandpa! I promise you to get back there in time. I will just find him. I guess he've been mob by some fangirls so I have to find him here even more. Ok? Bye" Then I shut the phone.

He nags a lot and it kills me. *Now where is Myungsoo?*

 

"Hyung!" Someone tapped my back. It was Myungsoo. He looked very exhausted. He squatted to catch his breath and stop himself from panting too much because of too much running.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Some fangirls are running after me and I've got to deal with something so I can't go here as soon as possible" Then he removed his face mask for him to be able to breathe more freely. "Let's just go now! Grandpa Gyu is angry now" I put my hand across his shoulders.

"Why do you have to even go here Hyung?! Because of you, I was lost here and get mob by the fans" Myungsoo blamed and gave me a death glare.

"Ssssh! Just carry this for now. Ok?" I gave him some paper bags for the girls I'm dating right now. It contains 5 gifts just for all of them. I then dialed Jiyeon's number.

 

"Oh! Hello Babe!" I smiled.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Another one? Again? Yah! Hyung! This is the 5th girl you've called this day. Who is it now?" He chuckled.

"T-Ara's Jiyeon" I mouthed. "Aigoo.. When will you change Hyung?!" He shooked his head. "Hope karma will settle you down".

"Haha! As if" I replied to Myungsoo then turned my attention to Jiyeon "Oh yes baby! I love you too". 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

"We're here! Can I go now?" I asked Dahae who looked so excited going to this place.

"Unnie! You are dressed like that so that you will be with me inside. Ok? And incase I fell into a coma if I saw him, Atleast  you'll be there to rush me to the hospital." She smiled.

"Wh-What?" I stomped my feet because these friggin heels are killing me and this dress. Too revealing. Like I said, If she wasn't my sister, I wouldn't do these things.

We went inside and there are alot of girls wearing their elegant dresses. Well, Mine is nice too but I guess this is not the type of clothing I want.

"Always remember Wonhee! This is for Dahae. Your sister. Just be with her inside nothing more. Then, You can go" I mumbled

I looked around and What the hell! She's not by my side anymore."Dahae-ah!" I called.

"Dahae-ah!" I went to some rooms to look for her, to search if she's there but there is no signs of her, not even a silhouette nor any adumbrations. *Aiish! Where are you now Dahae?!*

 

 

 

No one's POV

 

While everyone is enjoying the party, Woohyun is busy looking at the lady at entrance. "That's my next target" He bit his lip.

"What?" Dongwoo looked at the girl, Woohyun's pertaining to.

"Yah! Woohyun ah! Just give it a break. You haven't even breaking up with Jieun (Secret) , Jiyeon (T-ara), Jiyoon(4Minute), Jia (Miss A) and Jiyoung (KARA). Yah! Why are there so many Ji's in your life?" Dongwoo complained while chewing his food.

"Hyung! Just eat okay. I will just go get this girl" Woohyun snickered.

He stood up from his seat but he was blocked by his girls (Jieun, Jiyeon, Jiyoon, Jia & JiYoung).

"Long time no see Oppa!" They both said

"Ohhh! How'd you.. A-Anyeong?" Then he took a step backward and started to run.

"Yah! Comeback here you badboy!" Jiyoon shouted, with anger on her eyes.

"Why? Afraid of us?" Jiyeon snapped. "Then shouldn't dated all of us you pabo!"

He continued to run through the hallway but he couldn't find any place to hide. Until he found you, You were blocking his way and he doesn't know what to do so he snatched your hand and pinned you to the wall and kissed you not knowing that it was your first kiss. You were startled by what he have done so you were not able to move. He pressed your shoulders more heavily then he pulled away and looked at you, "I'm sorry but could we please just stay like this for a moment, Ok?" Woohyun panted.