Chapter 7

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 You puffed your cheeks  while squatting on the corner of Myeongdeong, still waiting for Woohyun. You eyed Dahae carefully but she's busy enjoying having a talk on her cellphone. This is one of the most boring nights of your life and if it hadn't  been for Dahae. You wouldn't be here anyway. All you want to do now is to read your books, Study home and have some cup of coffee on your room.

"Rule no.1: A guy shouldn't be late on his date. He should know that" You mumbled and then fiddled with your fingers.

Just then, A car honked at you which made you jumped on your seat. Woohyun came out of his car  with a bouquet of roses. He gave the two of you a flashy smile and went to Dahae like he's on time on their date.

"Hey girls" He gave the roses to Dahae. Dahae looked shocked but she immediately took the flowers.

"Yeah! Way to go on making a good impression" You scoffed and hugged your body due to the cold atmosphere.

"Haha! Yeah right" He faked a smile. 

After that, a guy in plaid shirt and jeans wearing an annoyed expression on his face came towards you. He folded his sleeves and said, "Okay! Where's the girl I'm going to baby sit?". But he is still not looking at the two of you. 

"Baby sit?" You repeated. You looked at Woohyun, who seems to be whistling out of a sudden. 

The guy in plaid shirt, flinched. Your voice gave him the chills. *Could it be?*.

He looked at you and gave you a surprised expression, "Wonhee-ssi?". You glared at Woohyun who's just giving the two of you a smile while Dahae is lost for words.

Myungsoo eyed the girl on his side and was more shocked when he realized Dahae is also there. "H-Hyung! Can we talk for a minute?" 

 

 

 Then he snatched Woohyun and walked to a place safe enough for them to talk.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Myungsoo complained.

"Tell you about what?" Woohyun looked at him in a curious expression.

"Her. Why didn't you tell that it's her?" Myungsoo muttered.

"Who? Dahae? Wonhee? What's the problem with them?" Woohyun shrugged.

"That it's Dahae and Wonhee, we're going to meet"

"Why? Is there a problem with those two? As far as I'm concerned, They're both nice girls except for Wonhee, who keeps complaining on such things" Woohyun said. Myungsoo just gave him a blunt look. "Or maybe.. It's one of them. Maybe it's Wonhee!" Woohyun exclaimed.

Myungsoo just looked away. He's not used with this kind of things. He didn't even know how he should treat a girl.

"She's the one you like right? The girl who makes you smile like that! I knew it! It's Wonhee!" Woohyun shouted. "We'll I don't see a problem with that. As long as you give Wonhee what she wants, She won't shout or complain about some things"

"I never knew my plan would work out like this" Woohyun smiled.

"Aiish Hyung! How am I supposed to treat her? I don't even know how to give a good impression" Myungsoo said.

"Aigoo! You just need to be yourself. Be sweet and don't annoy her. You can do it! Your fans already fell in love with you without doing anything to them. I'm sure you can make her fall in love with you. You have the looks! What more can you ask for?" Woohyun explained.

"Ok" Myungsoo uttered.

 

 

They started walking to go to your direction but a certain reality had hit him. "What about our fans? Our babies, you call them?" He hesitated for a bit.

"Are you dumb or some certain crab have pinched you head? They wouldn't know this for sure. All of us but you and Sungjong have dated a lot of idol group members before. Did any of them have been caught?" Woohyun smirked

[a/n: Sorry guys! I  just have to put this on my story]

Myungsoo took a breath. He's right. It's the first time he've ever felt this way for a girl. He even want Wonhee to be his girlfriend. It wouldn't hurt to try especially if this girl. Is one girl he wants to share his future with.

 

 

Wonhee's POV

 

"What's taking them so long?" I complained. I swear I'm really annoyed right now, I can rip Woohyun's head for sure. Right here. Right now. Why? Because he always want to take sometime. He made us wait and now he and Myungsoo are talking about something. That's way too rude.

"Stop complaining. Maybe they're talking about me. You know. How cute is that when two guys are fighting over each other just for you? Ahhh! So romantic" Dahae smiled to herself as she looked at her reflection on her compact mirror.

I rolled my eyes. Speaking of Myungsoo. I feel so much pity for him because of his expression when he saw my sister. He looks way too shock. Like he's scared or something. I want to explain my sister's side to him and I also want to apologize towards Dahae's actions on what happened on our school. I mean Dahae's a bit of an imaginary *slash* ambitious *slash* self-loving kind of person but she's nice. She's my sister, I can't let her down.

"I wonder who shall I pick. Woohyun-oppa or Myungsoo-oppa?" Dahae said, Still smiling like an idiot on her mirror. "Oh! Ofcourse it's Myungsoo-Oppa. Who am I kidding?"

I blew the fringe blocking my sight. Pity! I feel so much pity for him now.

 

 

 After some while, The two boys came from who-knows-where. But this time, Myungsoo is also holding a bouquet of flowers. Ok now I'm lost. Is it okay for them to date the same girl? That's... New?

I could see Dahae's jolly expression from the corner of my eye. I looked away and eyed all the couples on the other side of our direction. I checked my clock and it's way past 7 pm.

"Couldn't this be any longer? I have to study" I mumbled to myself as I lightly stomped my feet. But what have caught my attention is that when I looked down, Hands with bouquet of roses welcomed me.

I looked up to see Myungsoo beaming at me. "For me?" I asked him. He just nodded. I eyed Dahae at the corner of my eye and she looked shocked. Well not as shocked as I am. Did he really gave me some flowers?

I found myself accepting the roses he gave to me. "Thank you. Well that's a first" I jokingly said. He lightly chuckled and stared at me.

I caught Woohyun nudging Myungsoo and saying, "So far, So good". But I ignored them. They're the least I'm concerning right now. I looked at Dahae who stared at me for a minute and smiled at me, though I can sense that her smile is not because she's happy but because she's awfully hurt.

"You know. It's just a flower. Friends give each other some flowers right?" I whispered to her just to lighten her up. But she just forced herself to smile at me even though she couldn't help herself from tearing up.

"No. You two. Are the most perfect couple.. I.. I have ever seen" She looked away. "Well if you excuse me, I need to go to the restroom. See you guys" Then she head off.

There's awkward silence enveloping the three of us right now. "I also need to go to her right now. Let's just all see each other later. Okay?" Then Woohyun also left leaving the two of us alone.

 

 

 I can sense again the awkwardness coming through me and Myungsoo so I decided to talk to him.

"We should roam the mall while we talk. Is that okay with you?" I awkwardly smile.

"Yeah. That's definitely a good idea" He said then we started walking to who-knows-where. I can see that he's not blunt after all. He's a guy who has alot to say to the world but can't say it. He is very much talkative than what I thought he would be. I'm glad I made friends with him because he's fun to talk to.

"Can I ask you another question if you wouldn't mind?" I stopped my tracks.

"Sure. You've already ask me alot of question so I can definitely answer this one" He chuckled.

"My sister.. Don't you like my sister?" I asked him. I looked at him and his  released cold expression.

"It's not that I don't like her. It's just that the way she's being so clingy on me that day.. kinda bothers me" He uttered. I just nod on what he said.

"But you should know that she is such a nice girl and if you would give her a chance to prove her self, Then maybe you will like her more right?" I smiled.

I raised the bouquet he gave to me and examined it. "This flower doesn't mean anything, right? You're just giving this to me because you want to be friends with me. Am I right?"

Then I continued walking and realized he is not by my side anymore.

I looked at him from my back and he is just silent at corner I left him. "Is there a problem?" I asked him. He shook his head and smiled at me. I heaved a sigh. Good thing he understand what I've said.