Chapter 2

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

Your POV

 

I was looking for Dahae but I couldn't find her. Then I saw this guy running towards my way. I'm pretty sure that it's a dead end so I think he is going through my way. I stared at him in a curious manner then he grab my hand, pinned my to the wall and kissed me. I was surprised by what he had did. I tried to push him but he was too strong. 

"Ohhh. Another couple.. Making out. Really?!" I heard some girl with a pitchy voice said. "Aissh.. Now where is he?" Another girl said in disgust seeing the two of us. I tried pushing him more harder until he pulled away.

"Let's just stay like this for a moment, Ok?" He panted. I stared at him still shocked then I slapped him. A waiter passed by and I snatched one of the glasses of Tequila and spilled some of it on his head. 

"ert! That's what you get for messing with me" I yelled at this crazy guy. I hate him because he kissed me. He stole my first kiss. I walked away from him, Still angry.

"YAH! COME HERE! WHY'D YOU DO THIS.. ARRGGH!" He shouted. Then suddenly there are some flashes of lights. Cameras flicking on me. I still don't know what is happening until Dahae grabbed my wrist.

"Yah Unnie! What do you think you're doing?" She shouted.

"I just spilled some drink on this guy because-"

"Whatever it is.. You shouldn't have done that to him. He is famous and your life is in danger because starting now, fangirls are starting to make your life miserable" She explained. *Miserable? What? I don't even know who is this guy. And the fact that he's a psycho and he kissed me without even knowing me or anything, is a major no-no so he really deserves to be humiliated*

"Let's go okay?" I said to her, still confused.

"But Unnie.."

"What?!" I looked at her, having the hints of aggravation growing on me.

"I don't want to go! You go first. Please" She pouted as she stop her foot at the cold marble floor.

"No! Let's go!" I demanded and tightened my grip on her arm. "Unnie!!!"

We are going to leave this place when two big guys blocked our way, "Uh.. Excuse me?" I scoffed trying to get away from these people. But they are still blocking our way.

"I said.. Excuse me!" I whined.

"No! You can't go anywhere. Come with us!" They said then they grabbed my arm. I couldn't let go so I just kept struggling though I know it has no use. We reached a certain place at the hotel. More like an office. 

I entered the room. "Oh.. There you are. Please take a seat. Miss?" Some Ahjussi in Tux told me.

"Wonhee, Young Wonhee" I did as I was told so I just sat on one of the chairs. We remained silent because he was typing something on his laptop. I examined the place, Not bad though. 

"AAAAIISH! I SWEAR SHE"LL BE DEAD TO ME, ONCE I SAW THAT FACE EVER AGAIN" A guy shouted and slammed the door suddenly entered the scene. 

I looked at the owner of that voice and apparently, he looked at me as well. His look sends anger to my veins that I want to tear him down from head to toe, any moment.

"YOU!!!!" We both shouted.

"What is she doing here? Are we going to torture her? Then please let it be. I'll be the most happiest person in the world!" He snorted. I realized, He is still soaked wet from the tequila I've spilled on him.

"Is he here to say sorry to me?" I furrowed my brows. 

"What?! Are you crazy? Me? Apologizing to you? You should be the one who is apologizing to me. Yah! You are really something" He shouted back.

"But you started it! You kissed me. Remember?!" I retorted.  An unfamiliar silence suddenly came.

 

 

 

"YAAAH NAM WOOHYUN! WHAT IS THIS AGAIN? 'NAM WOOHYUN GETTING IN TEQUILA BECAUSE HE DATED 6 GIRLS ALL AT ONCE'.  ANOTHER SCANDAL? REALLY?" Some guy in blonde and has no eyes suddenly barged in, shouted at the guy I messed with. Then he turned to me, "I'm really sorry. Are you Woohyun's Ex-Girlfriend?"

I stared at him in confusion,"Ex-Girlfriend? You must be mistaken. I'm-".

"Then why are you reacting so impulsively when I kissed you. Am I your first kiss?" He cut me out. But before I could explain, Ahjussi interrupted me," So you were kissed by Nam Woohyun and you reacted like that? Wow! You are really something Miss Wonhee. Do you know that many fans would kill just to be kissed by Nam Woohyun. Besides, Aren't you a fan of Infinite? That's why you are here, Right? You wouldn't want your money to be wasted. I mean-"

"What do you mean money? My sister told me that this is given to her for free that's why I came here with her and I am not a fan of your Infinity group you have there. I was just dragged here by my sister" I protested.

He smiled, "I believe she's lying. Things that are free do not exist these days. An entrance fee to this ball costs $6000 or 6,000,000 won. That is a big money for something to be free" He smirked.

I stood froze for a moment. *Wait, $6000 each so that means she paid $12,000 just to get in, in this crappy place? Mom gave us $15,000 for our university tuition fee which means we only have $3,000 and she spend $500 for our oufits which leaves us $2,500. Omo! The day after tomorrow is the enrollment for the first semester and we don't have any money*

"You are lying! Please tell me this isn't true" I looked at the guy with no eyes. "Nope. They're right. That's why only few of Inspirits came here" He smiled awkwardly at me.

"B-But"

"Having problems with money? Then we have a job just for you" The ahjussi moved closer to me. I glanced at Goohyun, Doohyun or whoever he is and he is just smiling arrogantly at me.

"W-What?" I stammered.

 

[ a/n: You couldn't pronounce his name cause you don't care who he is so you are just referring him to some name which is not Woohyun ]

 

"Act as a friend to Woohyun. Act nicely to him. Best buds, as it is. That'll do" He offered

"How much? I will say yes if you're willing to give me a reasonable price" I smiled. *I have no choice. It was just a kiss. No hard feelings though I still hate him for kissing me. Besides, Kissing is like just holding hands with someone. No more than that. Right?*

"$9,000,00. Call?" Then he gaved me a cheque. Waiting for my answer if I will claim it or not.

Hmmm. Not bad? I looked at Joohyun and he's searching for my reaction. Should I take it?

"UNNIE! ARE YOU OKA-" Dahae suddenly barged in but she was interrupted when she realized that I'm talking to one of the member of her fantasies.

"Did they tell you?" She looked worried. I glared at her "Yes.. And we are going to have a long talk once we've got home". She stayed silent and she don't know what to do. I also noticed Boohyun looking at her without even blinking. *Hmmm.. Something's fishy around here*

"Oh! She's the infamous sister? Anyeong Haseyo. I'm Lee Jungyeop, CEO of Woolim entertainment. You must know Woohyun and Sunggyu" The Ahjussi introduced himself.

Sunggyu smiled but Doohyun stood up and offered his hand to Dahae, "And I'm-"

"Taking this money" I interrupted. "Ok. See you next time, bestfriend!" I shouted then I grabbed Dahae's arm and shut the door. "And you! You will have some explaining to do!" I taunted at her.