Chapter 27

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

 

 
 Woohyun took a breath as he set foot in front of the door of their apartment. It is already 2 in the morning and there were barely people on the streets so he quickened his pace to get to their apartment as soon as he can.
 
He may not show it but he himself is a little bit scared to walk alone especially if there are no people surrounding you, added by the cold breeze, it sends a tingly feeling on his spine and luckily he went back home safely.
 
He typed the password to their security system. And after a few seconds, the door to their apartment let out a familiar beep and their door automatically opened. Revealing a darkly lit room, there were no noises. It suddenly became serene and peaceful, signalling that the guys slack their heads off and went to bed. Though he couldn't question it since who would be still awake in this time when you need enough energy for the activities for the next morning.
 
"Home, at last" Woohyun muttered. He step his foot inside. He paced quiet yet squeaky paces to avoid big loud footsteps which may wake the others up.
 
 
 
 He went to the kitchen, only to find Myungsoo watching some late night variety show. He is drinking a cup of coffee while switching some channels. The sounds of the television was kept in low tune to refrain others from hearing a very loud noise since he himself couldn't sleep hearing loud mutters, sounds and incoherent noise.
 
Myungsoo is still wearing the clothes he wore when they went out to walk the two home yet he lost his way and couldn't any sign of You and Woohyun or maybe Dahae and Hoya. But his expression is far from being welcome and at ease. He is wearing a dark expression which is not that far from his usual cold expression. Though this one, Anyone could say that there is something that bothers this guy.
 
"Can't sleep?" Woohyun greeted with a meek smile plastered on his face, trying to hide the drowsiness, he is feeling right now.
 
"Nah! I just came home" Myungsoo bluntly said, with eyes glued on the show he is watching
 
Woohyun grabbed a glass to fill it with coffee "Really? It's not like you've search all of Seoul just to find Wonhee...". He stopped stirring the contents of his glass when a sudden realization had hit him, "You didn't search for her in all of Seoul, did you?"
 
Myungsoo remained calm  in his seat. He silent grabbed the remote and clenched it tightly, "Actually, I did".
 
Woohyun let out a hearty laugh, "You're not joking aren't you?"
 
"No, I'm not" He bluntly answered.
 
 
 
 Myungsoo cocked his head to look at Woohyun. Myungsoo's face squinted a fake smile, "You've found her don't you? You've walked her home safely, right? She's sleeping safe and sound, right?".
 
Woohyun's face fell as he look at Myungsoo. He couldn't expect him to care for Wonhee this much. He can feel that Myungsoo is a very sincere person to Wonhee and right now, all he can feel is a sudden feeling of regret. Regret that he should be the one who got lost so that Myungsoo will be able to walk Wonhee safely at home. Regret that he enjoyed the whole entire moment with Wonhee, alone. Regret that for once he felt himself the happiest person when he's with Wonhee. He himself couldn't figure it out why he is being like that with Wonhee. It feels like when he's with her.... He's at home.
 
"Am I right? You've found her and she's safe right now, right?" Myungsoo answered in a cheery tone yet he couldn't hide the tiredness in his voice.
 
"I'-I'm sorry. It's just I worry too much about her safety since she may be clumsy at times and also, there were news everywhere about how a girl should be cautious on their surroundings since there are many bad guys lurking around Seoul right now. I.. I just want her to be safe. Good thing you've found her"
 
Woohyun tried to remain silent as he decided to take a seat beside Myungsoo. He looped his hand on the handle of the cup and gently pressed it against his lips. He let the coffee enter his throat no matter how the hot water stings it, He just don't want stop it even though it is way too hot for him to slurp it like that.
 
Myungsoo let out a soft laugh, "Hyung! You need to take it easy. You look like you're going to die drinking your coffee".
 
Woohyun closed his eyes, taking a one last sip until he finished his drink. He slammed his cup on the table and raised his hand to wipe his lips with the back of his hand.
 
 
 "So.. What do you think of Wonhee?" Myungsoo picked the spoon laid on the table and played it, tapping and making little sounds on the hard piece of wood.
 
Woohyun flinched on his seat. He just stared in space as he tries to find the right words to say to Myungsoo. Things starts to enter his mind as he remember his moments together with Wonhee. All he could say that with all those memories, he would never be seen sad or down. All he could remember is.. he is happy. He's his own self when he's with you.
 
Woohyun opened his mouth to speak, "She's.. She's special to me".
 
"Special?" Myungsoo echoed.
 
"Yes"
 
Myungsoo's curved to a smile, "Well, She's very special to me too.. Very very special"
 
 
 
 
 Woohyun examined Myungsoo's expressions. From the way he smiles because of her. The way his eyes gleam because of her. To the way he changes his tone of voice and he transforms to a boy they never knew have existed. All of this because of her.
 
Woohyun's eyes fell. He didn't know if this is from the sudden fatigue or his heart just drops seeing Myungsoo like this. He wanted to support Myungsoo on making Wonhee fall for him but there's something in him that keeps him from doing it. The only thing that lurks his mind right now is, Is it wrong to feel hurt for the persons he truly cared the most? Is he being egoistic and self-centered for feeling this way? And last but not the least, What is Wonhee to him?
 
 
 
 Woohyun stood up to go to bed. Not to sleep but to think. To regather his thoughts. Thinking that his problems may be gone when he fall asleep
 
Woohyun managed to turn his back on Myungsoo and stretched his arms which was followed by uncontrolled yawns. "I'm so sleepy! You should sleep too. Turn off the TV before you go to bed, ok?"
 
"Hyung" Myungsoo called out
 
"Huh?!"
 
"Can I ask you a favor" Myungsoo said
 
Woohyun scratched his head and looked at Myungsoo, "Yeah sure. Just don't make me go out of the dorm at this kind of time. I think I'll accomplish anything. Err.. Just not like that"
 
"Yeah right" Myungsoo chuckled. "I'm sure some fangirl would be glad to kidnap you and she might not return you to Infinite and that may end Nam Woohyun's career. Then there'll be no Gyu naggings in this dorm. Then, I can live life in peace. How cool is that?"
 
"Haha! Very funny.. Now! proceed to your favor. So I can sleep now" Woohyun retorted
 
"Alright" Myungsoo smiled. "Ok. Hyung?"
 
"Just go on" Woohyun said annoyingly.
 
"Please don't fall in love with Young Wonhee"