Where the heart is - Part 1

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pressing her cap low, she walked briskly to her car with an anxious look on her face. It was moment after she received a text from his working crew that he was down with a fever. In this weather, filming back to back action scenes both outdoor and indoor, it's a miracle he lasted till the last week of his filming schedule before falling sick.

And she had been busy, brushing up her Chinese and Japanese while rehearsing with Seunggi for the upcoming Golden Disk Award. The last time they spoke was almost 3 days ago which only last for a few minutes before she decided that rest was more important for him.

"But I'd only be see you one week later, can't I hear more of my girlfriend's voice?" He protested.

"No" was her firm answer before quickly cutting him off with the nags that he needs to keep himself warm and she'd be waiting at home when he arrives back.

2 weeks, is a long time to be apart in their world. And the fact that they were just minutes away yet unable to meet due to conflicting schedule makes the distance and the time spend apart feels even longer. She picks up every call from him within seconds just to make sure that every minute counts. So hearing that he has fallen ill was a huge pang to her heart and she was literally feeling sick too.

Forcing herself to focus on the road instead of all the thoughts going through her mind, it was surprising that she managed to keep to all the road limits and not speed through any red lights.

Arriving at the filming location, she signalled her presence to the filming crew. After these weeks, the crew has very much established their relationship and acknowledged that its a hush hush m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter