Chapter 37 - Do you like me or do you secretly hate me?

I Remember You

Jin Young’s POV:

Friday

I still was mind blown at how Jin Kyung was yesterday. The shirt she wore was simple and because if that, I was forced to focused on her figure.

Okay not exactly forced but if I were to look at her, it’s something I can’t help but notice…

*We’ve really grown in 4 years* I thought as I stood by the gates of her house. *I’m not entirely sure which time period I prefer. Now or four years ago…*

Just as I asked myself that question, the door opened and Jin Kyung stepped out. Watching her make her way out, there was an obvious difference in today’s appearance.*She has her hair tied up today*

Greeting good morning, Jin Kyung loosely wrapped the scarf around her neck as she walked next to me. I missed giving her a good morning kiss and hug ever since our little game started.

But I did have fun teasing her though, I smiled to myself. *Especially now*

Taking long strides, I could hear Jin Kyung’s hurried steps as she tried to keep up with my pace.

“Jin Young! Slow down! You’re walking really fast!” She huffed, a little breathless.

“Nope, if you want me to match your pace you would have to hold my hand” I said, holding my hand out.

Staring at it, she sighed shaking her head as she walked ahead.

Putting my hand into my pocket, I walked on with my brisk pace and easily got ahead of Jin Kyung. Not wanting to be behind her because frankly it would remind me of last night and how I panicked at that side of her.

In the weeks we’ve been together, yesterday as by far the most…Flirty and well tempting that I’ve ever seen her. Jin Kyung isn’t flirty by nature but when she tried I was really ensnared by her.

She’s always tempting to me but usually it was a bearable sort of tempting…however last night…I had a rough gauge on where my limits lie if she were to do something like this later on.

Deciding not to bully her that much, I slowed down my pace when we got into school. The class was awfully quiet today when we walked in.

Checking the countdown until our recording sessions, we realised it was next Monday. Everyone was resting their voices and their songs/scripts were definitely running through their minds.

“Jin Young…” Jin Kyung whispered to me. “Why is everyone so quiet today?”

“Look at the board” I pointed.

Seeing the countdown and the date, formed an ‘o’ in understanding. “So everyone is preserving their voice?”

“Yes they are” I answered as I made my way to my seat.

“Then why aren’t you?” She asked me.

“You really are something Jin Kyung.” I laughed. “First you want to play this no contact game and now you want to play the silence game? Are you sure you like me or you secretly hate me somewhere in your heart?” I wagged my index finger at her.

“You know that I love you” she simply smiled and carried on with her stuff.

*If only we weren’t playing this game. I would be hugging her to death right now. For her to say that to me while we’re in class…Aish, I need to step it up if I want to trick her to touch me.

Using normal tricks won’t work and I can’t tempt her too much…I nearly wanted to touch her when I tried to tempt her…Ah what can I do?* I tapped my pen on my lower lip pretending to be deep in thought as I half paid attention in class and half trying to think of tricks.

-

Jin Kyung’s POV:

*Omonah! I can’t believe I said that in class!* Sighing internally, I had hoped that it would make him sooo happy that he would want to hug me to death. Which on a normal occasion he would, but I guess this was not a normal occasion…

*I’m really going crazy because of this game.* I exhaled loudly as I watched the teacher explain science theories. It was one of the discipline subjects that we needed to have, to ensure that we’d be well rounded students…

*It’s like music theory and the fundamentals of composing isn’t enough for them, they want to bury us under mountains of work.*I complained secretly as I copied down notes. Taking small peeps at Jin Young as I wondered how I would trick him into touching me…

*Well that doesn’t sound right….*

Going through another day of school, *I can’t believe that we haven’t touched each other yet! The game is ending and I haven’t got him to cave yet!* Looking at him periodically on our bus ride home, I couldn’t share music with him this entire week because of our no contact thing. We couldn’t even share seats because of it!

*This stinks* I thought as we walked up to my house. Only to have my omma open the door looking like she’s going somewhere.

“Omma, where are you going?” I asked really surprised. Omma rarely went out in the evenings or at night.

“Over to the Jung’s place” My omma smiled. “Pack some stuff over, you’re staying over there the next few weeks” She patted my shoulder and headed off to Jin Young’s saying that she’s going to help his omma for dinner. And that Jin Young should stay and help me carry my stuff over.

“What!” I exclaimed. Hearing stifled laughter by my side, I saw Jin Young trying hard to hold in his laughter. “Aish, just laugh if you want to laugh” I muttered.

Bursting into laughter, “Was I that funny?” I asked.

“Y-yes, you s-should have seen your face w-when your omma said t-that you’d be staying with me” He said in between breaths.

Walking up to my room, I wondered how Jin Young’s room looked like now. Surely some stuff had changed.

But I wondered what had remained the same.


annyeonghaseyo!! :D

I'm temporarily back for B1A4's one year anniversary!!!! XD Happy birthday to B1A4!!!!

It's been a year already~ And I'm sooo proud of what they've accomplished thus far, I hope that they'll be able to accomplish more in the future!!

Fighting!! In celebration of this joyous occasion I'll be giving this chapter to you guys as a gift and another one later in the day :) look forward to the chapters XD After chapter 38 I won't have any pre-written stuff and I'll definitely take longer to write and upload >.<