Chapter 57 - Jealous skinship fox

I Remember You

Jin Kyung’s POV:

As I helped Jung Omma with dinner, I couldn’t help but think of the saying that So Yeong told me earlier. But the more I thought, the more I chided myself in my mind.

I keep telling myself that I shouldn’t be so conscious about what the saying meant.  (A/N: I'm not going to tell you guys what the saying is, well not yet~)

*Aish, why the heck did that So Yeong tell me about that saying in the first place! My mind is in chaos thanks to her.* I thought as I stirred the food in the pan.

Finishing dinner, I relaxed on the couch as usual since I helped out cooking and Jin Young was tasked to wash the plates.

Sitting next to me on the couch once he was done with the dishes, Jin Young put his arm around me and shifted so that I would be resting on his shoulder. Relaxing into his presence and contact, I missed him even though we were in the same class and house.

Our schedules in school are so packed and our homework piled so high, not to mention the extra things we were planning for at the music club. It was hard for us to take time out for a breather in between our hectic schedule.

“I saw you at the music club today” Jin Young murmured as he rested his chin atop of my head.

“They were looking for composers and songwriters”’ I placed my hand into his empty ones, interlacing our fingers and feeling the slight electricity that ran through us. “I was curious so I thought of visiting.”

“You could have told me if you wanted to join” he rubbed circles against the side of my hand with his thumb. “I would have helped you get in and you didn’t have to go through Jae Hwa and Se Hong”

“I didn’t wanted to be labelled as the girl who came in with Jin Young” I said, hoping that he understand my wish for personal recognition.

“What’s wrong with being called my girl?” Jin Young answered in mock offence.

Laughing at his bad attempt “There’s nothing wrong with that but…” I trailed off trying to explain, suddenly finding it difficult in choosing the words to say.

“Arraso, I get it Jin Kyung” giving me a small squeeze with the hand he had on my shoulder. “You want to make a name for yourself with your own ability”

Nodding to show that he was correct, “how do you know that I went through Jae Hwa and Se Hong?” I asked, suddenly remembering that I didn’t bring those two names up in our conversation.

“I know stuff” He chuckled trying to sound mysterious.

“Tell me” I frowned. “If not I’ll calling you jealous and a stalker”

His laughter ringing in my ears “Is that anyway to call your boyfriend?” Jin Young pulled back and gave me a look-over.

“It is when he’s being creepy and conscious of two guys whom I’ve never met before today.” I reasoned.

“I was at the Music Club with the guys today” he finally told me. “So I pretty much saw everything that happened.”

“I’m glad you didn’t say anything to me while I was there” I gave a thankful sigh.

“Well, I’m glad that you didn’t give him your number” Jin Young nuzzled my cheek sending ticklish vibrations and making me giggle.

“I’m not going to give my number to someone who I’ve only met for 10mins!” I said through my laughs.

“Good, I remember how long it took me to get your number then” He gave a small frown.

“Hey! We didn’t even own a phone when we first met! There’s no way for me to give you my number” I lightly swatted his arm with my free hand.

“Anyway, you’re not giving him you’re number” Jin Young said with a tone that said ‘it’s final’.

“You jealous skinship fox, what am I going to do with you?” I laughed while leaning towards him and gave him a peck on the lips.

“Kissing me more is first on the list” He smiled as he whispered against my lips.

-

Escaping to my room awhile later, getting away from Jin Young before he went overboard. I took out my notebook and started brainstorming on songs and lyrics. *I did a sweet song the last time, should I do something that’s opposite of that?*

Filling up multiple pages with ideas and cancellations, I lost track of time and I didn’t even know that I fell asleep. Until I felt myself swaying and my feet dangling in the air.

*It must be Jin Young again* I groaned rubbing my eyes.

Resting me on something soft, I felt Jin Young brushing stray strands of hair behind my ear. “Sorry, did I wake you up?” He whispered. The space next to me sunk a little and a comforting warmth came from there.

“Pabo fox” I mumbled half asleep and slightly grumpy I reached out snuggling against that warmth.

Hearing his slight laughter, a pair of lips pressed themselves against my forehead.

Opening my eyes to sunlight, I gave up on complaining against Jin Young for bringing me into his bedroom. *What do I have to complain about when I wake up to such a good looking person?*

Looking at him as he slept *I guess I’m thankful that you’re so persistent Jin Young* I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Omonah!” I yelped when I was suddenly flipped onto the bed.

“What brought on the lovely wake up kiss” He grinned sleepily as he pinned me under him.

“Just thinking that I love you” I hugged put my arms around him.

Giving me a dazzling smile that spoke of happiness, Jin Young rested his lips on mine.

The kiss was so sweet it was almost as if he was saying “I love you” with his kiss. Everything in me felt like it had melted into one big mess.

Returning each other’s kisses, his lips tugged upwards into a smile before pulling away.

Getting out of bed, Jin Young lightly pulled me out of the comfy cushions “come on, we need to get ready for school” He chuckled at my laziness.

Rubbing sleep out of my eyes, I shuffled my feet as I went to my bedroom.

Smiling myself silly, I got ready for school and had breakfast with Jung Omma and Jin Young.

It’s strange that within the short time that I’ve been here, I have gotten used to being around Jin Young so much. *Will I feel strange if I go back to my own home? I hope not…Omma, when are you coming home already.*

“Is there anything wrong Jin Kyung?” Jung Omma asked.

Shaking my head “Aniyo, I just wish my omma would come back sooner”

“Ah, you miss her don’t you?” She said.

“Kind of, it’s been almost a month now…” I answered.

“MY LITTLE BABY I’M HOME!!!!” a familiar voice burst through the door with sunglasses and luggage bags in tow.

My jaw hanging in midair in shock, “Wow, you instantly got your wish Jin Kyung” Jin Young laughed at my stunned expression.

“Can I take that wish back?” I joked, thoroughly surprised at my Omma’s grand entrance.


A/N: OMG I am soooo sorry for making all of you wait so long for this chapter >.< I had a lot of things to handle at school and I didn't have enough time to write TT^TT

Subscribe, comment ~ cause I love reading them ^^

With love,

Violynn 18/9/2012