Chapter 24 - I'm YOUR fox

I Remember You

Jin Kyung’s POV:

Opening my eyes, I gasped to see Jin Young beside me. *Omonah, we fell asleep next each other just like that?* Feeling myself turn red, I tried to pull away but I was firmly rooted to my current position.

Arms wrapped firmly around me and my legs entangled with his. My heartbeat echoed in my ears again as I looked at his relaxed sleeping form. *How is it possible that he looks angelic in his sleep? Is he really human to begin with? Come to think of it, he looks like he stepped out of a manhwa…*

Seeing his eyebrows twitch, Jin Young’s eyes scrunched together before he tried to blink them open.*Omo…he looks so cute when he’s trying to wake up…* Opening his eyes fully, he blinked at me a few times before his lips tugged upwards into a smile probably thinking that everything is real and that yesterday wasn’t a dream.

“Good morning” Jin Young greeted. “Wow, Jin Young. Your morning voice is really husky” I replied chuckling. I couldn’t help myself, the last time I saw him he had yet to break his voice and now…hearing his voice so…so guy like reminded me that we weren’t 12 year olds anymore.

“Yeah” He groaned. “It’s like this when I wake up” his arms tightened around me, forcing me closer as he bent over and nuzzled the crook of my neck.

“Omonah! Jin Young that tickles!” I cried out, his hair kept prickling against my skin.

“Hmm…Let me sleep a little more” he said lazily, nuzzling me a few more times.

Jin Young’s POV:

*I have never wanted to sleep in so much in my entire life* I confessed in my mind. Having sleeping next to her the entire night with her in my arms, this was the best sleep I have ever had.

No bad memories, no nightmares no nothing. Just a peaceful dreamless sleep and waking up to see her beautiful face…*I wouldn’t mind waking up like this every day* I smiled to myself.

Not wanting it to end, I clung onto her snuggling up hoping to get another hour of sleep at least.

*I love hugging her*I thought, getting my breathing even so that I could drift back to sleep. *So squishy unlike those ex that I had…So thin that I could feel their bone when they hugged me…I never knew whether to hug back or not…it felt like I might break their bones or something…* I sighed happily.

“Aish! What am I going to do with you Jin Young?” I heard Jin Kyung’s exasperated sigh, a sign that she stopped struggling to get out.

“How ‘bout a morning kiss to wake me up?” I said lazily, not bothering to open my eyes. But somehow I get the feeling that Jin Kyung is probably blushing at my suggestion. And a little infuriated as well…

“What is with you and kisses Jin Young?” she complained “I didn’t know you became such a ert while I was gone” she huffed.

“What? I like kisses, don’t you?” I said, with my eyes still closed. “What can I say Jin Kyung, you bring out the inner ert in me” I joked as I pinched her .

“Yah!!” She cried out as she jumped in my arms. “Don’t do that” she chided me as she swatted my hand away from her .

“Come on” I said playfully “how about one kiss to open my eyes?” puckering up my lips to making it easier for her to be swayed.

Photobucket

****A/N's note: How can you not be swayed by his lips?!!! XD

Feeling her movement and her light peck on my lips as usual, I opened my eyes and smiled at her.

“You’re really red Jin Kyung” I . “Who’s the ert now? It’s clear that you like kissing me as much as I like to kiss you”

“Yah!! S-s--stop saying that!”  Her face turning wine red now “You’re as sly as a fox, you know that” she punched me lightly in the shoulder.

“Whatever you say Jin Kyung” I said as I got her lying on top of me “I’m YOUR fox” I winked.

“Omoya, why on earth are you saying things like that” she blushed harder. “Let me go already” Jin Kyung asked. “It’s really awkward in this position…”

“What being on top of me?” I smiled mischievously.

“Come on, Jin Young let’s get out of bed already” she whined.

“Nope” I simply replied.

“Wae? I already gave you a kiss” she pouted. *So cute!* I immediately thought.

“Nuh uh~ you kissed me when I said it the second time. And the agreement was to open my eyes” I chuckled. Loving how she got tricked by me.

“Jagiya, I’ll need a few more to let you go and to get out of bed” I chuckled, hugging her tighter until she was squashed on top of me. *Somehow I love giving her only one option*

“J-j--ja-jagiya?!” Jin Kyung repeated what I said with her eyes looking like they were about to pop out.

“No? Would you prefer yeojachingu? Or yeobo?” I again, wondering what nickname she would choose because all of them are considered embarrassing by her standards.

“Y-y-yah Jung Jin Young! We’re not even married! Don’t even think about calling me y-yeo-yeobo.” Jin Kyung stuttered at pronouncing that word. *I swear she’s too cute*

“Not yet”” I smiled. “Jagiya it is then, I’m waiting” I closed my eyes and waited for her kiss. Feeling her trying to struggle out of my arms “It’s no use Jin Kyung, I’m not letting go until I get my kisses”

“Hmph, conniving fox” I heard her say before she kissed me.

Giving her a passionate kiss, I felt more of her weight on me and it oddly felt comforting. I was so thankful for my pajamas pants, if I had worn shorts I would have felt Jin Kyung’s legs against mine…

And I’m not sure exactly how much I can take without carrying it too far if our exposure was that much…

“Only your conniving fox” I said as we ended our kiss breathing hard. *Jagiya is so cute!* I smiled as I sat up. She was now sitting cross legged on the bed with her face in her hands. Clearly her face was red since I can see the tips of her ears a fiery red.

“I’ll go freshen up then” I said, getting out of bed like I promised. “No staring like last night” I teased as I stood by the doorway to her bathroom.

“Aish! I wasn’t –” she tried answering but I slipped inside and closed the door. “AHHHHH” I could hear her muffled screams into her pillow.

*She’s just too much fun to tease*I smiled to myself as I took out my stuff.