Chapter 64 - 33 Rings

I Remember You

“Wake up…” I heard someone lightly nudging me. “Wake up Jagiya”

*Ugh, so annoying* I thought in my mind as I dove deeper into my blankets.

“That’s no way to address your boyfriend” I heard him laughing.

“Let me sleep” I complained.

“Wake up, don’t spend New Year’s Eve in bed.” He lay down in beside me.

“I’m serious Jin Young…I spent all night composing and writing, I got into bed not too long ago” I whined.

Feeling the space next to me becoming empty, I smiled comfortably as I snuggled to the pillow and resuming my sleep.

Minutes passed and I was about to drift back to dreamland when my bed dipped from a second weight.

Good shivers went through me when Jin Young placed his arms around me. "What are you doing?" I mumbled.

"Sleeping next to you" He snuggled up to me like how I would to my pillow.

Resigning to whatever he was doing "Goodnight Jin Young" I said lazily.

"Goodnight" I heard him chuckling.

-

Feeling something heavy on me, I groggily rubbed my eyes open and tried to get up.

*What? Why can't I get up?* I wondered as I finally managed to open my eyes.

Looking down, I realised that Jin Young was lying on my chest!

"Your heartbeat is really fast" I heard his soft laughter.

"What? If you're awake please get off of me Jin Young" I turned red because of our position.

"Nope, I quite like hearing the sound of your heart racing Jin Kyung" His amused voice made its way to my ears.

Wriggling and shifting uncomfortably, I tried to get Jin Young off but I froze when I felt his warm lips on the bare skin of my chest. 

*Wait. Why is my chest bare?!* looking down clearly, Jin Young ed the top half of my pajama top!

"Y-Yah! You're taking things too far now Jin Young!!"  I stammered and put my hands on his shoulder to push him away.

Kissing my sensitive skin, strength left my arms and I end up gripping his shoulders.

Trailing upwards, Jin Young kissed and nipped along my collarbone up to the slope of my neck.

Grabbing the edges of my pajama top to cover my exposed chest "ert fox Jin Young" I said in mock anger.

His lips curving upwards into a smile against my skin, "Says the one who is in a relationship with this fox" his hot breath left tingles and good shivers down my spine.

"What were your plans for this New Year's Eve?" I asked as he shifted up to lie beside me. "I'm going to bring you to Jongno (Bell Street) for a traditional celebration. I thought that it'd be nice to listen to the bell being rung 33 times and some fireworks on the side"

"That sounds good" I smiled at his thoughtfulness. We had never really thought to watch the bell ringing when we were younger and when I was slightly older, I wasn't able to do so since I wasn't in Korea.

"Can our Ommas come along?" I asked, hoping that I wasn't hindering any of his plans with my question.

"I had a feeling you would ask that" Jin Young lightly tapped my nose "Of course they can come along" he gave me a sweet eye smile.

"Thank you, it means a lot to me." I rested against his shoulder "It's my first New Year in Korea and I want to spend it together with them as well."

"I know, that's why I've already asked them along with us" Jin Young hugged me tighter. "They're preparing sandwiches, portable chairs and their digital cameras as we speak"

"Wow" I blinked in amazement. "That's why I love going out with our parents, they take care of everything that we need"

"Yeah, you say that but I'm the one carrying everything" Jin Young rolled his eyes.

-

Later that evening, we walked through the crowded street with our interlaced hands and our Ommas leading the way looking for the perfect spot to watch the fireworks and to hear the bell being rung.

Though I doubt that both of those things will go by unnoticed. 

"What will you wish for the New Year?" Jin Young whispered into me.

"I haven't thought about it" I looked at the pavement as we walked around.

*Honestly, what more would I need? I'm doing well in school, I have wonderful classmates and So Yeong as my best friend. I have nothing to worry about being bullied and Jin Young is by my side...this year has been so amazing. 

It would take a lot for next year to be better than this* 

Finding a good spot, it wasn't long before we got comfortable and Shinwoo, Sandeul, Baro and GongChan appeared. 

"Noona!" Gong Chan ran up to me and gave me a bear hug.

"Yah, that hug is too close and too long" Jin Young pulled the pouting maknae away.

"I thought that it might be more fun with everyone around" He put his arm protectively around me.

"Yeah and we even brought some of our family along" Baro said before turning around and waved to some people in the distance.

After simple introductions, our parents were chatting comfortably and we were the same as well. Talking about all the various stuff that happened throughout the year and funny stories of Jin Young from when they were younger.

Hearing the first ring at11:30pm, simultaneously everyone's head turned to the direction of the bell. It was so funny and eerie at the same time.

"We're half an hour away from the New Year Jagiya" Jin Young kissed my temple as he side hugged me.

-

"5...4...3...2..1!!! Happy New Year!!" Everyone at Jongno cheered as we were halfway through the bell ringing.

"Do you guys want to leave early?" Our parents asked. "We want to avoid the crowd later when the event is over" 

Shaking my head "I'd like to hear all 33 rings" I looked to the bell. "Is it okay if I stay here and Omma goes home first?"

Giving me an understanding look, "I understand honey, you're so much like your Appa in this aspect" my Omma smiled.

Watching the fireworks and listening to the bell's low vibration echo and resonate in my heart. 

Most of the guys went back with their parents while Jin Young was next to me.

"Happy New Year Jin Young" I stood on my tip toes and kissed him.

Slinking his arms around me, Jin Young gladly responded back with sweet kisses.

"Happy New Year Jin Kyung" he smiled breathlessly as he pulled away.

Looking at the bell, I closed my eyes and made my new year wishes.

*One, I hope that Jin Young will be able to find a company who is interested in debuting him along with Shinwoo, Baro, Sandeul and GongChan.

Two, I hope that I'll be able to find a company who is interested in hiring me as their in-house composer when I graduate. 

Three, I'll have another great year with Jin Young.

I have nothing to complain about if these three come to pass.*

Making my last wish in time for the last ring. I opened my eyes and looked to Jin Young.

"Shall we head home?"

Nuzzling my temple "Sure, your place or mine" he said jokingly. 

"You and your suggestive words" I rolled my eyes as I held his hand to get started on getting home.


Annyeong!!

i'm back with another chapter :) 

This chapter is in spirt of the new year and I hope that everyone had a great new year with friends and family.

Honestly I thought that it would take awhile since I fractured my arm and all but this went well ^_^

Lastly I dedicate this chapter to Block B~ as much as this a story for B1A4. Because I liked B1A4 and Block B together while watching MTV Match Up in 2011. The two are an inseparable entity to me. My lovable derpy guys, I will always love you~~

#ISTILLSUPPORTBLOCKB !!

With Love,

Violynn (07/01/2013 ; 11:07PM)