Chapter 59 - Clues and answers

I Remember You

“Are you surprised by what I’m doing Jagiya? Well, I hope you are :)

In this seat was where fate brought you back into my life.

There’s no greater surprise than what I felt when I saw you walking in on the first day of class?

After four long years Jin Kyung…

The amount of thoughts that ran through my mind when my eyes first landed on you was insane Jin Kyung.

Do you understand my heart Jin Kyung?

Go to the next place in this school were we got closer.

There you’ll find another letter and the clue to your next destination.

With Love always,

Your boyfriend Jin Young”

My eyes misted over unexpectedly. I blinked quickly to stop them from gathering further. *Why am I getting emotional over this short letter? Perhaps I’m thankful that fate was nice enough to bring us back together again*

“Are you okay Noona?” Gong Chan came up to me worriedly.

Smiling and nodding quickly “Nae, I’m okay. It’s just that there are a lot of things running in my mind because of Jin Young’s letter. Let’s go Gong Chan; I know where the next room is”

Following after me quietly, we quickly arrived at the garden classroom where there was another letter on one of the tables inside.

Sliding the door open, I walked up to the table where there was a letter and a can of apple juice.

“Do you remember this apple juice?

It was your first act of care towards me.

Icing my bruise that Gong Chan created, do you know how happy I was when you did that action?

It was also this apple juice that reminded me of you and how you love apples.

It was one of the triggers that made me wonder who you really were.”

A slow smile spreading on my lips, I would have never thought that Jin Young remembered so much about me even though I had been away for four years.

Taking out another card from the envelope it read

“Where was the place where you had balloons and arrows guiding you the way?

They guided you once, they’ll guide you again.”

*Balloons? Arrows?* I wondered trying to recall through the months we’ve been together, clapping my hands together when I finally remembered “the park near our place!!” I finally recalled.

“Ding Dong! You’re correct noona! Let’s go to your next destination!!” Gong Chan cheered.

Taking the bus to the park, instead of a little boy with a balloon this time it was Sandeul with a pink heart shaped balloon!

“Hi Sandeul! Have you been waiting long?” I asked him cheerfully.

“Long enough! Ppali! We’re behind time!” He tied the balloon around my wrist and passed me a card.

“The place where we had our first date officially as a couple.

 I won’t be so mean to ask you to find my secret hiding place in the forest but where did the arrows lead you to the last time?

Like my feelings towards you that won’t change, return to where the arrows led you the last time and you’ll see your next clue for you next destination :)”

*Where did the arrows lead me to the last time?* I wondered, remembering being serenaded…but where? I thought as I walked along the path.

Hearing the sound of water nearby, I remembered that it lead me to a fountain!! I smiled for finally finding that out.

Retracing my steps to the fountain the best that I could, I made Sandeul a little mad for making him going around in circles with me.

Arriving at the fountain at long last, I saw a letter taped down so that it wouldn’t fly away.

Carefully removing the letter, I opened it and there was a third handwritten letter from him.

“You have no idea how fast my heart was beating when I sang to you right in this spot in front of so many people.

I’m usually not this nervous when singing but it was my heartfelt song to you.

This song meant so much to me and I poured out my heart for you as I stood here serenading you.

Do you know the extent of my love for you Jin Kyung?

Sometimes I wonder as well, but I know it is so much more than I could ever fathom or dream of.

This place where we had our first date will always be special to me.

With more love than the both of us could ever imagine,

Jin Young”

Reading all his letters made me want to cry. *There are still so many things that I don’t know about you Jin Young, things that you never let on and tell me.*

I could never imagine the amount of love Jin Young has for me. I would be foolish to try to define an amount of it.

Taking a look at the next clue card, it said “The next place is easy. Go to the shop where I pampered you and got you the dress you are wearing now.”

“Do you know where you’re going?” Sandeul asked.

Nodding “Yes, it’s also a place that is hard to forget.” I answered. *Especially what after So Yeong told me the other time, I felt traumatized. I can’t believe she said that “Jin Young bought you a dress so that he could take it off” with such a straight face. Who the heck concluded that if a guy buys a dress for a girl, it means that he wants to go all the way with her!*

I shook my head of the though and quickly made my way to the next destination

-

The store bell ringing as I walked into the store with Sandeul, I spotted someone familiar by the cashier.

“Baro? You’re my next guide?” I asked him.

“That I am” He said chirpily “You’re mission is to look for the letter hidden in this store. You’re only able to look around in this room.” Baro instructed.

Looking high and low and even through the dresses and high heels, I even checked the dressing rooms!!! But I couldn’t find the envelope anywhere…until an idea came to me.

“Baro, is the envelope with you?” I asked as I walked up to him.

“Why, I thought you’d never ask” He answered me with a happy grin.

“You’re doing very well so far Jin Kyung!

There are only a few more stops to go.

I originally wanted to place this card at the café were we ate patbingsoo but I didn’t want you eating one without me.

So I thought of this place as well.

It was here where I found out that you could look so darn good in dresses and I have no regrets in spoiling you. Never did and never will

From your boyfriend who has amazing fashion sense,

Jin Young”

I felt embarrassed at the memory of the dresses. Quickly pushing the thoughts aside, I looked at the next destination clue.

“The place where our story first began, it might be hard for you to guess since it was so long ago but follow the instructions on the map”

Baro following me as I took the bus, I followed its instructions and got off at a street where it felt very nostalgic.

Reaching to a very familiar building, I walked in and from there Baro said that he’ll guide me from here. Leading me across the grand foyer of the building, he opened the door and motioned for me to follow him.

Doing as he says, I went into the room after him and sat next to him when he flopped down onto a chair.

It was a grand room with a few hundred seats and a raised stage.

A projector screen suddenly came down from above, the lights slowly dimmed and a video came on.

Showing a little boy playing on a grand piano, it felt strangely familiar.

Until the scene changed and a girl was playing on the grand piano as well.

*This was my competition piece when I was a lot younger…* my eyes widened. *I’ve never seen this video before. How on earth did Jin Young get it?!*

The song ending, the scene changed to Jin Young against a white background.

“How did you find this surprise? The song you were playing in the video that day, it was what attracted me to you.

My hands that felt frozen and cold instantly found warmth in your music and it made me forget how freezing cold I was at that time.

You created magic when you played the piano and it reflected your warm and loving personality.

Though things have happened, your piano playing never lost its warmth.

You could say I’m your biggest fan Jin Kyung”

He laughed at what he said before the video ended.

“Wow Noona, you played the piano really well even though you were so young!” Gong Chan’s voice came from behind me.

“Whoa!” I jumped in my seat. “How, what, why are you guys here?” I asked all them.

“This is the last point where you’ll get guidance from us.” Shin Woo said as he walked up from behind Gong Chan and Sandeul. “This is also the last clue for the final stop.” He handed the envelope to Jin Kyung.

“Don’t take too long to find him, he’s been waiting for quite awhile now” Shin Woo continued as I was about to open the envelope.

Blinking at him, I paused for a little while because I realized the double meaning in his words.

All these years, Jin Young had been waiting for me to come back. Even though I left with a pathetic piece of paper to him, Jin Young secretly decided to wait for me.

Even though he had gained depression while he was at it, he was also able to find what he wanted to do in life.

“I won’t” I answered Shin Woo. Looking up at him, he really cares a lot for his best friend.

Even though he purposely ignores Jin Young some times to sleep and make sarcastic remarks at him. I guess he’s the honest friend that everyone wishes to have.

“Thanks Shin Woo” I returned the card to him while getting to my feet.

I had read the clue and I knew where it was instantly.

“I’ll be going now” I bowed slightly to everyone before leaving.

“Hyung, what did the card say?” I heard Gong Chan ask.

Looking at the card, Shin Woo read

“The place where I finally found you again”


Annyeong my dear readers!!!!! This is hot off the press!!!!!

I've literally just finished writing this chapter and I decided that you've waited long enough!!

So here you go! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!!

Upvote this story, leave a comment or a bunch of smiley face (since there' a minimun 30 character limit) ^^

I love to read your comments so do leave em there! I'll try my best to answer them when I get the chance to~

With love,

Violynn ~

(16/10/2012 ; 1:59am)